英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
For over a century, I have lived in secret | 一个多世纪以来我都秘密地活着 |
until now. | 直到现在 |
I know the risk but I have to know her. | 我知道很冒险但我必须要认识她 |
Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine. | 埃琳娜和凯瑟琳长的一模一样 |
Why do I look like her? | 我为何长得像她 |
You are adopted. | 你是被收养的 |
This girl showed up, 16 | 一个女孩儿出现了16岁 |
and about to give brith. | 临盆在即 |
What else do you know about her? | 你还知道些别的吗 |
Just her name, Isobel. | 她的名字伊泽贝尔 |
My wife Isabel spent her life researching | 我妻子伊泽贝尔她毕生都在研究 |
完整版请点击 | |
paranormal activity in this area. | 此地区的超自然现象 |
Where is your wife? | 你妻子人呢 |
Damon killed her. | 达蒙杀了她 |
There is a tomb underneath the church. | 教堂下有个墓穴 |
The spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her. | 一个咒语将凯瑟琳封在墓穴保护着她 |
I am gonna bring her back. | 我要让她重返人世 |
She's not here. | 她不在这里 |
You knew Katherine isn't in there. | 你知道凯瑟琳不在墓穴里 |
She knew where you were, she did't care. | 她知道你在哪里她毫不在意 |
Jesus, you scared me. | 天啊你吓着我了 |
Do you know what day it is? | 你知道今天是周几吗 |
Saturday. | 周六 |
And what year? | 哪一年 |
It's 2010. | 2010年 |
- You Ok? - Thank you. | -你没事吧-谢谢 |
Wait, what's your name? | 等下你叫什么名字 |
It's Harper, sir. | 我叫哈柏先生 |
How did you get out here? | 你怎么到这荒郊野岭来的 |
And why are you dressed like that? | 为何穿成这样 |
You seem like a very nice person. | 你看上去是个好人 |
I'm sorry. | 对不起 |
Sorry for waht? | 为什么道歉 |
Hey, Bonnie, it's me just checking in, | 邦妮是我就是问候一下 |
seeing how you're doing. | 想知道你过得怎么样 |
We miss you here. | 我们想你了 |
Don't let your aunt drive you too crazy. | 别让你姑妈把你逼疯了 |
Come home soon. | 快点回家 |
Love you. | 爱你 |
What are you doin' out here? | 你在外面做什么 |
It's cold. | 天很冷的 |
Thinking, writing. | 想事情写东西 |
The, uh, funeral for Bonnie's grandma, | 邦妮外婆的葬礼 |
brought back a lot of mum and dad. | 让我想起了很多爸妈去世时的场景 |
I was wondering you said you were doing dome digging about them, | 我在想你说要对他们做些调查 |
the adoption. | 关于收养的事 |
Right. | 对 |
So did you dig? | 那你查了吗 |
Come on inside. | 我们进去说 |
Your dad kept everything from his medical practice-- | 你父亲把诊所里的一切东西都保留下来了 |
Records, logs, old appointment books. | 医疗记录日志预约薄 |
I found an entry from the night you born | 我发现了你出生当晚的一个记录 |
Patient and a birth date. | 病人和出生日期 |
Isobel Peterson. | 伊泽贝尔·彼得森 |
Do you think that's her real name? | 你觉得那会是她的名字吗 |
Pregnant teenage runaway? | 离家出走的少女孕妇 |
Probably not. First name, maybe. | 姓可能是假的但名可能是真的 |
But where'd she get Peterson? | 但彼得森这个姓哪里借用的呢 |
Classmate? Best friend? | 同学或者好友 |
So I binged it. | 我就搜索了一下 |
I searched for all the Petersons in this area | 我查了本地区所有姓彼得森的人 |
Born the same year as Isobel, found 3-- | 岁数同伊泽贝尔一样的有三个 |
2 men and a woman, Trudie, | 两男一女女的叫楚蒂 |
Who lived in Grove Hill, Virginia. | 她住在弗吉尼亚州的格罗夫希尔镇 |
That's not far from here. | 那离这里不远 |
Well, watch this. | 看这个 |
Isobel. | 伊泽贝尔 |
She was a cheerleader. | 她曾是个啦啦队长 |
Trudie still lives there. | 楚蒂还住在那里 |
This is her address. | 这是她的地址 |
What about Isobel? | 那伊泽贝尔呢 |
I couldn't find angthing about her. | 她的信息我完全找不到 |
Listen. There's something else. | 听着还有些事我得先告诉你 |
Mr. Saltzman, Rick, | 萨尔茨曼老师就是里克 |
His wife was from around here, | 他妻子也是本地人 |
And her name was also Isobel. | 也曾叫伊泽贝尔 |
Wait, | 等等 |
"was" as an.. | 你说"曾" |
She died. | 她死了 |
Alaric's wife might have been your mother? | 阿拉里克的妻子有可能是你的母亲 |
It can't be true, right? | 不可能是真的对吧 |
I mean, the coincidence alone is just crazy. | 名字巧合就够惊人了 |
I have the address for her friend Trudie. | 我有她朋友楚蒂的地址 |
You wanna talk to her? | 你想和她谈谈吗 |
I--I don't know, I... | 我不知道 |
I--I don't know. | 我不知道 |
If it's true and they are the same person, | 如果我母亲和阿拉里克的妻子真的是一个人 |
That means that my birth mother is dead, | 那也就是说我的生母死了 |
And I don't know if I could handle that. | 我不知道自己能否接受这个事实 |
Elena, did Jenna tell you anything about Alaric's wife? | 埃琳娜珍娜告诉你阿拉里克妻子的事了 |
How she died? | 她是怎么死的 |
Just she was killed and case was never solved. | 只是说她是被杀死的案件至今未破 |
You knew that already? | 你已经知道了 |
The night at the school when he attacked me, | 在学校的那天晚上当他要袭击我的时候 |
He told me some things about her death. | 他告诉了我关于他妻子的死 |
- Well--- no, no. | -那么-别乱猜 |
It's not possible. | 那不可能的 |
The coincidence is-- it's too much. | 太过巧合了不可能的 |
Now, listen, if you do decide to go | 听着如果你决定去 |
Talk to Isobel's friend, I'll go with you. Ok? | 找伊泽贝尔的朋友谈谈我跟你一起去好吗 |
I just don't know how gonna do yet. | 我还不知道该怎么做呢 |
I should get goin'. | 我要走了 |
I gotta go deal with Damon. | 我得去看看达蒙 |
How's he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
完整版请点击 | |
He's dealing in his own way. | 他在以自己的方式面对 |
How do I taste? | 我尝起来怎样 |
Oh, so much better than your friends. | 比你的朋友好喝多了 |
But shh. Don't tell them. | 嘘别告诉她们 |
They might get jealous. | 不然她们会吃醋的 |
No. Buzzkill bob. | 不我扫兴的兄弟 |
Greetings. | 你好啊 |
Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
Yeah. | 好啊 |
Without the tri-delts. | 单独谈 |
Anything you have to say to me, | 你要跟我说的 |
You can say in front of them. | 她们也都可以听 |
They're really good at keeping secrets. | 她们的嘴很严的 |
You're worried about me. | 你在为我担心 |
That's nice. Don't be. | 那太好了别担心我 |
There's no need. I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be? | 没有必要我很好我怎么会不好呢 |
It's almost 145 years of one goal get in that tomb. | 我等了145年就是为了进那个墓地 |
I succeeded. | 我成功了 |
Granted, Katherine wasn't in there to be rescued, | 但是凯瑟琳并不在里面等着我去拯救 |
But why dwell? | 何必再费心机 |
No, it's so liberating not having a master plan, | 长期以来的大计突然不存在就像忽然解放了 |
Because I can do whatever the hell I want. | 因为我可以随心所欲 |
That's kind of what I'm afraid of. | 我就怕你变成如此模样 |
Relax. I haven't killed anyone in-- too long. | 放松我已经很久没有杀人了 |
those girls | 那些女孩们呢 |
end up their dorm with headaches, | 最后她们会带着头痛躺在宿舍 |
Think they blacked out. | 以为自己昏睡了过去 |
Business as usual. | 常用手段 |
Predictable you didn't pull me over here for a pep talk. | 我猜你找我谈话不是为了鼓舞我斗志的吧 |
So drink up. Spill it, brother. | 喝吧有什么事快说兄弟 |
There was a woman you may have known a few years back | 有个你几年前认识的女人 |
named Isobel, | 叫伊泽贝尔 |
most came round here from Duke. | 可能是从杜克大学来小镇的 |
You wanna discuss the woman in my past seriously? | 你想跟我谈我过去的女人不是吧你 |
You killed her. | 你杀了她 |
What's your point? | 你想说什么 |
I just--just wanna know | 我只是只是想知道 |
if you remember anything about her. | 你是否还记得她的一些事 |
Oh, it's like a needle in a haystack, Stefan. | 大海捞针一样斯特凡 |
Well, think hard. It's important. | 再好好想想这很重要 |
Nothing is important, not anymore. | 没有什么事是重要的再也没有了 |
Great chat. | 跟你聊天很开心 |
I have to go | 我得走了 |
and exploit some women in the name of grief, | 以悲伤为理由去压榨几个女人 |
which I'm sure you understand. | 我想你一定很理解的 |
"TTFN," Said the tri-delt. | "回头见"姑娘们要我转达你的 |
What? | 怎么了 |
This is boring. I'm bored. | 这太无聊了我无聊至极 |
But we have this entire house to ourselves. | 整间屋子里就只有我们两个了 |
I mean, it's practically a bachelor pad. | 实际上差不多算是单身公寓 |
And... | 所以 |
So shouldn't we do something | 我们是不是该做些什么 |
a little bit more bachelor-paddy? | 做点干柴烈火的事 |
What? Something like this? | 什么样的事像这样的事吗 |
Something like that. | 有点像那样的事 |
I don't know. | 我不知道 |
This is a pretty good show. | 这节目真精彩 |
Seriously? | 真讨厌 |
Oh God. | 天啦 |
Not on my couch. | 别在我沙发上啊 |
Mom. | 妈妈 |
I don't know. It's just weird, you know, | 我也不知道有点奇怪 |
me being raffled off like a Disney cruise. | 将我像迪斯尼彩车那样大张旗鼓地兜售 |
In this town, | 在这个小镇 |
Fundraising is like indentured servitude. | 筹款就像签约买卖奴隶一样 |
You don't have a choice. | 你没有商量的余地 |
Besides, you are bachelor and you are eligible, | 而且你是单身又符合条件 |
so there you go. | 所以就选你了 |
With this. | 用这个 |
Oh, god. I can't believe I'm gonna do this. | 天啦我真不敢相信我要说这些 |
What? | 怎么了 |
I am totally gonna ruin this moment, | 我会完全毁了此刻的浪漫 |
but I have to tell you. | 但是我不得不告诉你 |
Elena recently found out she was adopted, | 埃琳娜最近发现她是被收养的 |
And she's been looking for her birth mother... | 她一直在找她的生母 |
Whose name was Isobel. | 她的名字叫伊泽贝尔 |
Isobel? Like my wife? | 伊泽贝尔?跟我妻子一样 |
Isobel never had a baby. | 她从没生过小孩 |
Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
Not before you were together? | 在你们结婚之前也没有吗 |
Nope. No way. | 不不可能 |
This is Elena's birth mother. | 这是埃琳娜的亲生母亲 |
Ah, she, uh-- | 她 |
She never told me. | 她从没告诉过我 |
I gonna go. | 我要走了 |
Trudie? | 楚蒂 |
Tru-Trudie Peterson? | 楚蒂·彼得森 |
Yes. | 是的 |
Uh, my name is Elena Gilbert. | 我叫埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 |
I wanted to talk to you about Isobel Flemming. | 我想和你谈谈伊泽贝尔·弗莱明的事 |
Well, I haven't heard that name in years. | 我很久没听过那个名字了 |
How do you know her? | 你怎么会认识她 |
I think that, um, well... | 我想嗯那个 |
Do you know she had a baby | 你知不知道她曾经生过孩子 |
that she gave up for adoption? | 后来被别人收养了 |
My god. | 天啊 |
You're her daughter. | 你是她女儿 |
I was just gonna make some tea. Would you like some? | 我刚准备泡茶你想喝点吗 |
Sure. | 好啊 |
Uh, the kitchen's this way. | 嗯厨房在这边 |
I wasn't gonna come. I didn't think I was, | 我没打算要来原本并没打算 |
But I was driving, and I hit this stoplight, | 但我开车的时候撞上了信号灯 |
And it made me think about when I was learning how to drive | 让我回想起我在学开车的时候 |
and then my mom would always warn me | 妈妈总是警告我说 |
about this blind turn on the left-hand side, | 要小心左转弯时的视线盲区 |
and then I was thinking about my mom, and-- | 然后我就想起了我妈妈 |
I have your address, | 我有你的住址 |
I'm sorry for barging in | 很抱歉唐突来访 |
It's no problem. | 没关系 |
Um, just a surprise, though. | 只是点惊讶 |
I haven't thought about Isobel in years. | 多年来我都没想起过伊泽贝尔了 |
When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见到她是在什么时候 |
About 17 years ago, | 大概是17年前吧 |
when she left to go have you. | 当她离家出走去生下你的时候 |
We kept in touch for a while, | 此后也联系过一段时间 |
But, well, you know, people drift apart. | 但是你知道的后来就逐渐淡漠 |
And you don't know where she ended up? | 你知不知道她后来怎么样了 |
She was in Florida for a while. | 她曾在佛罗里达住过一阵子 |
She was on her own, you know, she wasn't easy. | 她一个人孤苦伶仃日子过的挺艰难的 |
Do you have any idea who my father is? | 你知道我父亲是谁吗 |
I could never get her to fess up. | 她从没跟我提起过 |
Anyway, she finally pulled it together, | 不管怎样到最后她还是振作起来 |
got into college on a scholarship. | 拿着奖学金读完大学 |
Where did she go? | 她去了哪 |
Somewhere in Carolina. Duke, I think. | 卡罗莱纳的某个地方应该是杜克吧 |
Smart girl, smart school. | 优秀的女孩优秀的学校 |
Let me just grab that. | 我去取水 |
So it's been a few month, where have you been? | 有几个月没见你了吧你去哪了 |
Well, here and there. Never one place too long. | 到处逛逛不会在一个地方逗留太久 |
You know Pete. | 你知道皮特的 |
No, actually, I don't, | 不事实上我不知道 |
because you never brought him around. | 因为你从不带他回来 |
So blonde's the new flavor of the month, huh? | 那个金发女孩是你的新猎物吗 |
So sorry I scared her off. | 抱歉我把她吓跑了 |
She's not a flavor, mom. I like her. | 她不是我的猎物妈妈我喜欢她 |
So she's the one? | 所以说她是你的真命天女 |
No, probably not, but maybe. | 不或许不是或许是吧 |
Matt, seriously, | 马特不是吧你 |
Liz Forbes's daughter. | 莉兹·福布斯的女儿 |
Mom, seriously. Knock it off. | 妈妈说真的别再说了 |
Ice, please. | 冰块 |
So, uh, you heard from Vic? | 你有没有薇姬的消息 |
No, but don't worry. | 没有但别担心 |
She will come home eventually when she needs something. | 当她有需要的时候她就会回来的 |
I played that game. | 我以前也是这样 |
Are you playing it now? | 你现在还是这样吗 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“吸血鬼日记”