格林第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
"小猪小猪让我进去"大灰狼对小猪说 "你休想"小猪回答道 | |
Here we go. Pop it in. | 跟我做举起来 |
When it gets hard, push harder. | 手臂吃重的时候就加把劲 |
Let the weight do what it does. | 让哑铃为你塑造坚实的肌肉 |
Five, four... | 五四 |
Bummer. | 倒霉 |
Oh, man. | 老天 |
Not my Iron Butterfly! | 把我心爱的铁蝴蝶也给烧了 |
Mr. Lasser, you said you walked outside | 拉瑟先生你说你刚好在爆炸前 |
just before it exploded? | 走出了屋子 |
Well, yeah, detective. | 是的警探先生 |
If I would've been in there, | 如果我当时待在屋里 |
I wouldn't be out here. | 现在就不可能站在这了 |
完整版请点击 | |
Xena: Warrior Princess, Issue 17. | 《战士公主西娜》第17期 |
This was a classic! | 这本可经典了 |
Mr. Lasser, | 拉瑟先生 |
we have a lot of people out here investigating the explosion. | 我们派了不少人过来调查这起爆炸 |
If you were involved in any kind of bomb-making, | 如果这跟你自制炸弹有关 |
now's the time to let me know before anybody gets hurt. | 你最好现在就告诉我免得造成人员伤亡 |
格林高频词统计
格林高频词
Bomb-making? | 自制炸弹? |
Me? | 就凭我? |
I wouldn't know how to do any of that. | 我对那种事一窍不通 |
Everything I love was in there. | 我心爱的东西全都在屋里 |
My entire life. | 我生活的全部 |
My brother's baseball cards. | 包括我哥的棒球卡 |
Now, if my brother knew about this, | 要是我哥知道了这事 |
he would crap a car. | 准得发飙 |
Shouldn't he be happy you're alive? | 难道他不该庆幸你还活着吗 |
How's he gonna hear? | 他哪能听得进去 |
Hey, you're gonna need a place to stay tonight. | 你今晚需要找个地方过夜 |
Why don't you give your brother a call? | 给你哥打个电话吧 |
Your cell phone's not that good, detective. | 你的手机没那么高级警探先生 |
He didn't make it out. | 他没能走出来 |
Didn't make it out of what? | 从哪走出来 |
His double-wide. | 他的双箱流动屋 |
Same thing happened to him last month | 上个月他碰上了同样的事 |
with him in it. | 但人在屋里 |
He's so dead. | 他把命丢了 |
Yeah, just boom! Man. | 对就那么"砰"地一声 |
Just-just blown up. | 全都炸飞了 |
It's like-it's like a crater. | 就像个弹坑似的 |
The old dome is toast. | 那老房子玩完了 |
But I-I-I got nowhere else to go. | 但我没地去啊 |
So h-how 'bout it, man? | 行不行啊哥们 |
J-just till I get back on my feet? | 先让我缓过这阵再说 |
Please? | 拜托了 |
Just for old times' sake? | 看在老交情的份上 |
I-I gotta go. They're all up in my grill. | 我先挂了他们过来找我了 |
So let's try to figure out who might want to harm you. | 我们来分析一下有谁想伤害你 |
Detective, listen, bro. | 警探先生你听我说 |
I'm a pretty happy guy. | 我是个乐天派 |
That's the reason the name "Hap" works so well for me. | 所以"阿乐"这名字才这么适合我 |
I love everybody, | 我爱人人 |
and everybody loves me. | 人人爱我 |
Even the guys I owe money to. | 甚至是我的债主 |
Follow me. | 跟我来 |
Uh, Jimmy Damon. | 吉米·达蒙 |
I'm into him for about 3 grand. | 我欠了他三千块 |
I-it's-it's a bar thing. | 是因为酒吧的事 |
格林台词本中英对照
格林台词本单词标注
A bar tab? | 毒品买卖吗 |
No, Jimmy Damon | 不吉米·达蒙 |
was for a bar that I opened. | 是帮我开酒吧的哥们 |
He was one of my backers. | 他是赞助人之一 |
It was a really, really great idea. | 那个酒吧主意超棒 |
You actually had your own bar | 在每个人的座位上 |
right there at your own table. | 都有一个独立的吧台 |
We lost our shirts. | 我们赔得血本无归 |
Um, then there's, uh, Sammy Runyon. | 还有萨米·鲁尼恩 |
I owe him, like, a couple grand. | 我欠了他两三千 |
Strip mall creperie. | 我们开了家小餐厅 |
You know those really thin French pancakes? | 你知道那种超薄的法国煎饼吗 |
Now, pancakes are the new cupcakes. | 我们想用煎饼取代杯托蛋糕 |
Or at least, they should've been. | 起码当时是这么打算的 |
In fact, maybe I could interest you guys | 其实我有个很特别的投资项目 |
in a really unique investment opportunity. | 你们大概会感兴趣 |
Was your brother on the hook with any of these guys, too? | 你哥哥跟这些人有瓜葛吗 |
No, man. | 没有 |
Rolf was what you would consider a really solid citizen. | 在大家眼里罗尔夫是个好市民 |
Any of these guys ever threaten you? | 这些人恐吓过你吗 |
Well, yeah, all the time. | 有啊家常便饭 |
But it's just talk, right? | 但只是嘴上说说 |
Loan sharks break bones. | 债主打人很常见 |
They don't usually blow people up. | 但一般不会动用炸弹 |
Makes it harder to get paid back. | 那样就更讨不回债了 |
According to the record, | 根据警方记录 |
your brother's death was never investigated as a homicide. | 你哥哥的命案并没有作为谋杀案调查 |
But due to the similarity of the circumstances, | 但鉴于这两起案件十分相似 |
can you think of anyone that might wanna harm you and your brother? | 你和你哥哥有什么仇家吗 |
No. | 没有 |
We didn't hang around the same kind of people. | 我们的交际圈不同 |
Excuse me. This guy says he's here | 打扰一下这个人说他是 |
to pick up your vic. | 来领受害人的 |
My main man, Monroe! | 我的铁哥们门罗 |
I knew he wouldn't bail on me. | 我就知道他不会扔下我不管 |
Buddy! | 哥们 |
Don't we know that guy? | 我们见过这个人吧 |
- Oh, god, it's good to see you, man! - Yeah, you too. | -老天见到你太开心了-我也是 |
Yeah, that's the guy i thought was involved in the kidnapping. | 嗯我当时以为他与那起绑架案有关 |
Clock guy. That's his friend? | 那个钟表匠是他朋友吗 |
I guess so. | 看来是的 |
Hey, you want me to take this? | 这个案子需要我负责 |
No. No, Hank. I-I got this one. | 不汉克交给我吧 |
I'm gonna go find the arson investigator | 我去找纵火调查员 |
and tell him we're coming down. | 告诉他我们要过去 |
完整版请点击 | |
- Okay. - It's so great to see you. | -好的-见到你真好 |
- You look awesome! - You know this guy? | -你看起来状态不错-你认识这人吗 |
Yeah. That's my main man, Monroe. | 是啊这是我铁哥们门罗 |
I told you he would come, didn't I? | 我就说他会来嘛 |
Hap and I went through a treatment program together. | 我和阿乐一起参加过治疗项目 |
Many years ago. | 好几年前的事了 |
You have to, you know, honor the bond. | 熟人的忙总归是要帮的 |
Can I take him out of here? | 我能带他走了吗 |
Yeah, are-are we done? | 是啊问完了吗 |
- C-can I go? - Yeah, you can go. | -我能走了吗-你可以走了 |
But you might wanna lay low for a couple days | 不过这几天你最好低调行事 |
till we figure out what we got going on here. | 等我们查清原委再说 |
You think someone's trying to hurt him? | 你觉得有人要杀他吗 |
We don't know. | 目前还不知道 |
Can you keep an eye on him for a couple of days? | 这几天看紧他好吗 |
Whoa, you guys know each other? | 矮油你们俩认识吗 |
We've met. | 见过 |
Oh, yeah? Where'd you meet? | 是吗在哪见过 |
Like at a party or something? | 派对上吗 |
Oh, wait, you didn't get arrested for doing | 等等你该不会是因为重走老路 |
some of the stuff you used to do, did you? | 被抓进去了吧 |
All right, let's go. Come on. | 好了走吧快点 |
Time to go. | 该走了 |
So you believe both explosions were accidental? | 这么说你觉得两起爆炸都是意外吗 |
Yeah, that's how it appears to me. | 对在我看来是这样 |
The inlet valve on the propane stove | 那座圆顶屋里的天然气炉 |
from the geodesic dome was corroded, | 进气阀门被腐蚀了 |
Not exactly unheard of in this wet climate. | 现在气候潮湿这是常有的事 |
So we had a propane leak. | 造成了天然气泄漏 |
The guy's breaker box was out-of-code. | 他家的断路器老化了 |
He turned on one appliance too many. | 由于他长时间开着某样电器 |
There was a spark. That was the point of ignition. | 击出了火花于是点燃了天然气 |
Now in the older brother's double-wide, | 而在他哥哥的双箱流动屋里 |
we had a nicked propane line. | 我们找到了一条破裂的天然管 |
It was right next to a frayed extension cord. | 就在磨损的延长电线旁边 |
Plus, there was severe rodent infestation. | 另外还有严重的啮齿动物咬噬痕迹 |
Now, these rats-what they like to do | 那些老鼠很喜欢 |
is sharpen their teeth on power cords. | 拿绝缘电线磨牙 |
Same principle, right? | 相同的原理 |
We got gas plus spark. | 天然气加火花 |
Boom. Same result. | 砰同样的下场 |
Now, is it possible that someone corroded the valve | 是否可能有人蓄意腐蚀了阀门 |
or frayed the cord? | 或磨损了电线 |
I get it. They're brothers. | 我懂他们是兄弟 |
It's a very weird coincidence. | 这种巧合太诡异了 |
I tried to find a connection between the gas companies, | 我试着寻找两家燃气公司间的联系 |
there wasn't any. | 但毫无收获 |
The service companies were different as well. | 也不是同一家服务公司 |
Anything's possible. | 虽然一切皆有可能 |
But I've got nothing here to indicate foul play. | 但这里没有任何证据显示这是谋杀 |
I did have the C.S.U. Team | 我让现场取证小组 |
pull some prints off the valves and the tanks. | 提取了阀门和燃气罐上的指纹 |
Nothing was a hit on the database. | 但没有在数据库里找到吻合的 |
And you guys know how this works. | 而且你们也知道 |
I-I-I can't base my conclusions on the fact | 我不能因为两个受害人有亲属关系 |
that both victims were related. | 就妄下结论 |
You know, it says here | 这里的记录上说 |
you were contacted by an insurance adjuster. | 有个保险公司调解员跟你联系过 |
Yeah, whenever there's a loss of life, | 是的只要出了人命 |
we try to work the case off our desk quickly | 我们都会尽量解决赔偿事宜 |
to aid the beneficiary. | 帮助受益人 |
You know who the beneficiary was | 你知道他兄弟保险的 |
from the first brother's death? | 受益人是谁吗 |
I'm not given that information | 我一般不会提供这种信息 |
unless it's a criminal case. | 除非这是一桩刑事案件 |
But typically, it's next of kin. | 通常都是最近的血亲 |
I wonder how many are in that family. | 我想知道这家有几个兄弟姐妹 |
We should talk to Hap. | 我们应该跟阿乐谈谈 |
All right, you do that, | 好的你去跟他谈 |
and I'll contact the insurance company. | 我去联系保险公司 |
Well, I'm here if you guys need anything else. | 如果你们有其他需要就来找我 |
And keep me in the loop. | 有消息也告诉我一声 |
I'd love to know if we got a bad guy here. | 我想知道这到底是不是谋杀 |
You can wash up in there. | 你可以在那里洗漱 |
My aim is to keep the toilet clean. | 千万别把厕所弄脏了 |
- Cool. - Your aim will help. | -没问题-你瞄准了就好 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字