英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Now I remember a lot of stories from back in the days | 现在我还记得很多 |
before I met your mother. | 遇见你妈妈之前的事情 |
But there's one story I don't remember. | 但有一个故事我是不记得的 |
Uncle Marshall still refers to | Marshall叔叔一直 |
it as "the pineapple incident." | 把它称为菠萝事件 |
The night started like any other. | 那个晚上和平时没两样 |
We were downstairs at the bar. | 我们在楼下的酒吧 |
Hey, it's on the house. | 我请的 |
it's my own concoction. | 是我自己调的 |
I call it the red dragon. | 我叫它红龙 |
All: Thanks! That was really sweet. | 谢谢! 这太好了 |
We're not really doing shots,are we? | 我们不是真的要尝吧, 是不? |
I hope not. No,no,no. | 我可不想 别, 别, 别 |
these look kind of like blood. | 这些看起来象血 |
Okay,I know that you'veall dismissed this theory before. | 好了, 我知道你们以前 否决过这个猜想 |
But is there any chance that Carl is a vampire? | 但Carl有可能是吸血鬼吗? |
no,you guys,I'm serious.Think about it. | 不, 伙计们, 我是认真的 想想有没可能 |
He always wears black. | 他总是穿黑色的衣服 |
We never see him in the daylight,only after dark. | 我们从来没在白天 见过他, 只有傍晚后 |
Oh,my god. | 噢, 天那 |
That does describe a vampire...or,you know,a bartender. | 确实形容的象吸血鬼... 或者, 你们知道, 是酒吧调酒师 |
Well, I should go get dressed. | 我得去打扮了 |
Where you going,buddy?Hot date? | 你要去哪, 伙计? 约会? |
I'll say.She's going out with a billionaire. | 我来说, 她要和一个 身家数十亿的富翁约会 |
I told you not to call him that. | 我说了不要那样称呼他 |
Wait,you're really going out with a billionaire? | 等等, 你真要和 身家数十亿的富翁约会? |
He's not a billionaire. | 他不是身家数十亿 |
He's a hundred-millionaire. | 他是身家数亿 |
Why do people always round up? | 为什么人们总是分不清楚呢? |
So,uh,where's Thurston Howell taking you? | 那么, 呃 Thurston Howell要带你去哪? |
A charity dinner. | 一个慈善晚会 |
Yeah,$2,000 a plate. | 对, 2,000块一个盘子 |
完整版请点击 | |
$1,500. Stop rounding up. | 是1,500 别再弄错了 |
And it's for third world hunger. | 是为第三世界的饥民办的 |
You gonna put out? | 你要献身吗? |
What?There's only one reason | 什么? 只有一个原因 |
he's taking her to this dinner, | 他才会带她去那个晚会 |
and it's not so little Mu Tu | 而且这绝不是因为小富翁 |
can get his malaria pills. | 需要人服侍喝疟疾药 |
I think my soul just threw up a little bit. | 刚才我的灵魂呕吐了 |
Well,I'm gonna be late. | 嗯, 我要迟到了 |
You guys have fun. | 你们玩的开心点 |
-Bye. See ya.-Bye.See ya. | - 拜 回头见 - 拜 回头见 |
You okay? | 你还好吧? |
Sure. Why? | 当然 为什么这么问? |
Oh,I don't know. | 噢, 我不知道 |
Girl of your dreams dating a billionaire. | 你的梦中情人和一个 身家数十亿的富翁约会 |
Okay,first of all,hundred-millionaire. | 好吧, 首先, 他身家数亿 |
And second,she's not the girl of my dream. | 其次 她不是我的梦中情人 |
we're just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
Look,it would not be smart if we got together. | 听着, 如果我们在一起 是不明智的 |
I mean,I'm looking to settle down, | 我是说, 我希望一切安定下来 |
she's looking for... | 她希望的是... |
wha...? You done? Great. | 什么?你说完了? 太好了 |
Check out table number four. | 看那边4号桌 |
See that little hottie on the end? | 看到最后那个小辣妹了吗? |
She's short,but has an ample bosom. | 她有点矮, 但胸够大 |
I love it. She's,like,half boob. | 我喜欢她就象个半个乳房 |
Let's go. | 我们过去 |
Yeah,and say what? | 嗯, 然后说什么? |
What's our big opening line? | 我们的开场白是什么? |
I... uh... daddy's home. | 我... 呃... 爹地回家了 |
Daddy's home? | 爹地回家了? |
Yeah. | 对 |
Okay,you want us to go over there right now | 好吧, 你希望我们现在过去 |
and say to those girls,"daddy's home"? | 然后跟那些女生说 "爹地回家了"? |
Really think about that,Barney. | 认真想清楚点, Barney |
Hmm. Yeah,I think it's pretty solid. | 嗯 耶, 我觉得很不错 |
Okay,think about this. | 好吧, 想下这个 |
Is there even a single item | 菜单里有任何 |
on the menu that has garlic in it? | 放了大蒜的菜吗? |
Garlic fries. | 大蒜炸薯条 |
Okay,well,I'll get back to you. | 好吧, 嗯, 我再想想 |
Oh,daddy's back. | 噢, 爹地回来了 |
See,if you'd taken a moment to think about that... | 看吧, 如果你有认真想想... |
then daddy wouldn't have gotten this | 那么爹地就不可能拿到 |
seven-digit father's day card from Amy. | 这个7位数的父亲节卡片了 ……来自于Amy的 |
Ah. That worked? | 啊 那管用吗? |
I hate the world. | 我恨这个世界 |
Ted,your problem isall you do is think,think,think. | Ted, 你的问题是每次 做什么都是考虑, 考虑, 考虑 |
I'm teaching you how to do,do,do. | 我在教你怎么 实践, 实践, 实践 |
do-do Doo-doo. | (孩童用语“大便”) |
Totally. | 对啊 |
So I think a lot. | 我考虑很多 |
I happen to have a very powerful brain. | 因为我恰好有一个 很聪明的大脑 |
It can't be helped. | 那不可能有用 |
Oh,yes,it can. | 噢, 不, 它可以 |
Interesting. | 有趣 |
Ted,I believe you and I met for a reason. | Ted, 我相信我们相遇 是有原因的 |
It's like the universe was saying,"hey,Barney, | 就象上天在说, 嘿, Barney |
"there's this dude-- he's pretty cool | 有个家伙 不错的家伙 |
but it's your job to make him awesome." | 但你的工作是让他变的很棒 |
Your brain screws you up,Ted. | 你的脑把你给搞砸了, Ted |
It gets in the way. | 一直这样 |
It happened with Robin, | Robin也是 |
it happened with half boob, | 半个乳房也是 |
and it's gonna keep onhappening until you power down | 这些事会一直发生 直到…… |
that bucket of neuroses inebriation-style. | 你用酒医治你的神经妄想症 |
So,what,you want me to do a shot? | 那么, 怎么, 你想我喝一杯吗? |
Oh,no. I want you to do five shots. | 噢, 不 我想要你把五杯都喝了 |
Ooh.Ooh. More interesting. | 喔 喔 更加有趣了 |
Barney,I think you've officially... | Barney, 我觉得你... |
no,don't think. Do. | 不, 别考虑了 喝吧 |
Ted,he's right: You overthink. | Ted, 他是对的 你想太多了 |
完整版请点击 | |
Maybe you should overdrink. | 也许你应该多喝点 |
Drink,drink... drink, drink,drink... drin drink,drink... | 喝, 喝... 喝 喝, 喝... |
uh,Lily,will you tell theseguys how stupid they're being? | 呃, Lily, 你来告诉 他们这事有多蠢? |
Guys,you are being immature and moronic, | 伙计, 你们太不成熟和愚蠢了 |
……and drink,drink... oh! | ……还有喝, 喝... 噢! |
Drink,drink,ink... drink,drink,drink... | 喝... 喝... |
Let me tell you something about this brain,okay? | 让我来告诉你一点 关于这大脑的事, 好吗? |
Mere alcohol cannot stop this brain. | 酒精不能让 这脑袋停止思考 |
Drink,drink... I love it! | 喝... 我喜欢这个! |
I love it! I love it! | 我喜欢这个! 我喜欢这个! |
This brain,dear mortals,is no ordinary brain. | 这大脑, 亲爱的凡人们 这不是普通的大脑 |
Drink,drink... this is a super brain. | 喝... 这是超级大脑 |
this brain is unstoppable. | 是不可能被阻止思考的 |
This brain... | 这大脑... |
and that's all I remember. | 这就是所有我记得的了 |
Except for a few other hazy memories. | 除了一些模糊的记忆 |
But really,the next thing I remember | 但真的, 下面我记得的 |
was waking up the following morning, | 就是第二天早晨醒来的事了 |
so there were some unanswered questions. | 所以就有好多 亟待解答的问题了 |
How much did I drink? | 我喝了多少? |
How did I sprain my ankle? | 我怎么弄伤脚踝的? |
Who was this girl in my bed? | 在我床上的女孩是谁? |
There's our rock star. | 我们的摇滚明星来了 |
Okay,uh... what the hell happened last night? | 好吧, 呃... 昨晚 到底发生了什么? |
You really don't remember,superbrain? | 你真的都不记得了吗 超级大脑? |
So uncle Marshall and aunt Lilly filled me in. | Marshall叔叔和Lily阿姨 补上了我的记忆 |
And how did you guys like the shots? | 你们觉得这酒怎么样? |
I drank all five,bitch. | 我把五杯都喝完了, 婊子 |
I love drunk Ted. | 我喜欢喝醉的Ted |
Marshall thinks you're vampire. | Marshall认为你是吸血鬼 |
all right,if he pukes, | 好吧, 如果他吐了 |
one of you guys cleans it up. | 你们之一要清理干净 |
No dibs. | 不是我 |
Oh. No D... damn it! Yes. | 噢 不是... 该死! 耶 |
How quickly you l forget. | 我忘了你有多快了 |
I haven't puked since high school. | 从高中起我就没吐过了 |
I am vomit-free since 93. | 我从93年起就没吐过了 |
Vomit-free since 93. That's funny.I'm funny! | 93年起, 免吐王 这太好笑了 我很好笑! |
Who are you calling? | 你在给谁打电话? |
Robin Robin. | |
Oh,bad idea jeans. | 噢, 坏主意 |
No,no,it's a great idea. | 不, 不, 这是个好主意 |
That's the whole point of getting drunk. | 这就是为什么要喝醉的重点 |
You do things you'd never do if you were sober. | 你可以做一些清醒时候 不可能做的事情 |
Says every girl you've ever slept with.Say what? | -援引你睡过的女人的话 -说的好 |
Hello,Robin.It's Ted. | 喂, Robin 我是Ted |
Oh,hi,Ted. | 噢, 嗨, Ted |
Hello,Robin. It's Ted. | 你好, Robin 我是Ted |
Hi,Ted. Sounds like you're having fun. | 嗨, Ted听起来你兴致很高 |
Robin,have I ever told you that | Robin, 我有告诉过你 |
I am vomit-free since 93? | 我从93年就没吐过? |
Listen,Ted,I can't really talk right... 93? | 听着, Ted, 我现在 不方便聊... 93年? |
Dude,that's impressive. | 伙计, 这很让人惊讶 |
Robin,I don't say this enough, | Robin, 我永远也说不够 |
but you're a great woman,and a great reporter. | 但你确实是个不错的女人 和伟大的记者 |
You should be on 60 minutes. | 你应该上“60分钟” (CBS著名新闻节目) |
You should be one of the minutes. | 你应该是那些分钟的一员 |
That's sweet... and odd. | 这很让人高兴... 和奇怪 |
But I'm kind of on a date right now. | 但我现在正在约会 |
Yeah,and I disagree with Barney. | 对, 我不同意Barney的观点 |
Just cause this guy's spending a lot of money | 那家伙花了很多钱 |
doesn't mean you have to put out. | 并不代表你得献身 |
Take it slow,Robin. | 放慢点进度, Robin |
Take it slow. | 放慢点 |
Slow... bye,Ted. | 慢点... 拜, Ted |
Slow... wow,right. | -慢点...-哇, 对了 |
That's why we don't do shots. | 这就是为什么我们不喝 |
Friends don't let friends drink and dial. | 朋友不会让朋友 喝醉然后打电话 |
I need that phone back. | 我要拿回电话 |
You'll get this back at the end of class. | 你会在下课的时候拿到的 |
Ding.Class dismissed.Here you go,kid. | 叮 下课了 你的电话, 小朋友 |
You call whoever you want. | 你给谁打电话都行 |
Thank you,kind sir. | 谢谢, 好心的老师 |
At least someone appreciates the fact that | 至少有人欣赏我 |
I am doing and not thinking. | 行动,而不是考虑 |
And now,I don't think I won't | 还有现在, 我不会想 |
not go to the bathroom. | 我不去厕所 |
Was that necessary? | 这有必要吗? |
He is not making smart decisions. | 他不是在做明智的决定 |
Exactly.It's like,what's he gonna do next? | 完全正确,就象 他下一步要做什么? |
I don't know,but I want to find out. | 我不知道, 但我要找出来 |
cheap trick? | 烂把戏? |
Oh,Ted. | 噢, Ted |
hello again,Ted. | 又见了, Ted |
Hey,it's me again | 嘿,我又来了 |
plain to see again | 清晰的再次相见 |
please,can I see you every day | 求求你,能不能每天与你见面 |
I love everyone in this bar! | 我爱这里每个人! |
we love you,drunk Ted! | 我们也爱你,醉Ted! |
I'm a fool again | 我又一次成了笨蛋 |
I fell lo... ve. | 我又落入了爱…… |
Ted? Ted? | |
Well,that explainthe ankle. | 嗯, 这就解释了为什么脚踝痛 |
Then we brought you home and put you to bed. | 后来我们把你带回家睡觉 |
Was there anyone else in there with me? | 有别的人和我一起回来吗? |
Shh.Thers a girl in there! | 嘘 有个女的在里面! |
I know. | 我知道 |
And a pineapple. | 和一个菠萝 |
I know. | 我知道 |
Who is she? | 她是谁? |
I don't know. | 不知道 |
What the hell happened to my jacket? | 我的夹克怎么了? |
Whoa. | 哇 |
That girl in there is alive,right? | 里面那女的还活着, 是不? |
I should call Barney. | 我得给Barney打个电话 |
Maybe he knows what happened. | 可能他知道发生什么了 |
Hello. | 喂 |
Why are you sleeping in our tub? | 你干嘛睡在我们的浴缸里? |
Uh,the porcelain keeps the suit from wrinkling. | 呃, 陶瓷保持西装不变皱 |
Wait,were you here when I went to the bathroom | 等等, 我昨天半夜上厕所 |
in the middle of the night? | 你也在这儿? |
Don't worry. | 别担心 |
I slept through it. | 我睡着了 |
I totally didn't sleep through it. | 事实上我没睡着 |
Oh,and wow,for a little girl,you got a big tank. | 噢, 哇, 你身材这么娇小 看不出容量这么大 |
How did you get in here anyway? | 你到底怎么进来的? |
We put Ted to bed around 1:00. | 我们大概一点钟 把Ted弄上床的 |
Oh,you put Ted to bed,all right. | 噢, 你们把Ted弄上床, 好吧 |
You guys take care of me. | 你们照顾我 |
You guys are the best. | 你们是最棒的 |
I love you guys so much. | 我爱死你们了 |
Good night,Ted. Love you,too,buddy. | -晚安, Ted-我也爱你 伙计 |
I'm back,baby doll! | 我又来了, 宝贝! |
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! He rallies! | 嘿! 嘿! 他又来啦! |
And the night begins now! | 夜生活开始了! |
All right.Game face on. Carl,two more. | 好了 精神点 Carl, 再来两杯 |
All right,what do we think of this one? | 好吧 这个怎么样? |
I think she...trick question.No thinking. | -我觉得她...-圈套问题 不许想 |
You know what time it is? | 你知道几点了吗? |
Huh? | 哼? |
It's do o'clock. | 是做事时间了 |
Let's ride. | 我们走吧 |
Bring it! | 上吧! |
Hi. Have you met Ted? | 嗨 见过Ted吗? |
Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
You're calling Robin. | 你在给Robin打电话吗 |
I'm calling Robin. | 我在给Robin打电话 |
Ted,as your mentor and spiritual guide, | Ted, 做为你身体上 和精神上的导师 |
I forbid you from calling her. | 我禁止你打给她 |
Oh,yeah? What you gonna do? | 噢, 耶? 你想怎样? |
If you complete that call, | 如果你打电话 |
I will set your coat on fire. | 我就点燃你的外套 |
You're bluffing. | 你在唬我 |
Hello,Robin. It's Ted. | 喂, Robin 我是Ted |
-Ted,for the last time,stop... -ow! | -Ted, 最后一次, 停止...-哇! |
Ted? Ted? |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“How I Met Your Mother”