邪恶力量第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
What happened that night | 那晚发生的事 |
Take your brother outside as fast as you can! | 赶快带你弟弟出去 |
Now, Dean! Go! | 快 迪恩 快跑 |
What they witnessed | 他们亲眼目睹 |
Mary! No! | 玛丽 不 |
Sent two brothers | 两兄弟 |
Dad is on a hunting trip... | 爸爸已经踏上了捕猎之旅 |
and he hasn't been home in a few days. | 他好几天没回家了 |
On a quest for answers. 22 years later | 从此踏上征途 22年后 |
I swore I was done hunting. | 我发过誓我再也不猎魔了 |
I can't do this alone. | 我一个人不行 |
No! | 不 |
We've got work to do. | 我们有活儿干了 |
完整版请点击 | |
This is dad's single, most valuable possession | 这是老爸最珍贵的财产 |
Everything he knows about every evil thing, it is in here. | 他所有知道的关于恶魔的东西都记载在这里面 |
I think he wants us to pick up where he left off. | 我觉得他想让我们继续他的工作 |
You know, saving people, hunting things. | 你知道 拯救人类 猎杀恶魔 |
Family business. | 家族事业 |
No. I gotta find Jessica's killer. | 不 我得找出杀杰西卡的凶手 |
[图片上传失败...(image-83dd11-1646180393772)]
[图片上传失败...(image-94b24-1646180393772)]
This is the only thing I can think about. | 这是我现在唯一想做的事 |
Sam, you know that we're gonna find dad, yeah? | 萨姆 你知道我们会找到爸爸的 是吧 |
Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
Nervous flyer? | 怕坐飞机 |
Is it that obvious, huh? | 很明显哈 |
You know what are the odds of dying in a plane crash? | 你知道死于空难的概率多大吗 |
I mean what, twenty thousands to one? | 两万分之一 |
Oh, it's really reassuring, thank you. | 真让我安心了 谢谢 |
Thanks. | 谢谢 |
Amanda, how are you today? | 阿曼达 你今天怎样 |
I'm doing just fine, Chuck. | 挺好的 查克 |
Welcome aboard. | 欢迎登机 |
15-C towards the back of the plane on the right. | 15排c座 就在机尾右侧 |
Have a nice flight, sir. | 祝您旅途愉快 先生 |
Oh, I'm counting on it. | 希望如此 |
11-F, that's at the middle of the plane on... | 11排f座 在机舱中央 |
Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
the left. | 左侧 |
Excuse me. Do you know how long we have been up? | 打扰一下 飞机起飞多久了 |
About forty minutes. | 大概40分钟 |
Wow! Time really does fly, huh? | 时间如飞啊 |
Excuse me. I've got to stretch my legs. | 对不起 我伸展一下筋骨 |
Hey, what the hell are you doing?! | 你该死的在干嘛 |
Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
Morning, sunshine! | 早安 宝贝 |
What time is it? | 几点了 |
Oh, it's about 5:45. | 大概5 45 |
- In the morning? - Yap. | - 现在是早上 - 是的 |
Where does the day go? | 今天干什么 |
Did you get any sleep last night? | 昨晚你睡着了吗 |
- Yeah, I got a couple of hours. - You liar. | - 是的 睡了几小时 - 骗人 |
See, I was up at 3, | 我三点醒了 |
And you were watching George Foreman informercials. | 你正在看乔治·福尔曼资讯式广告 |
What can I say? Riveting TV! | 我能说什么呢 蛮好看的 |
When's the last time you got a good night sleep? | 你最后一次睡安稳觉是什么时候 |
I don't know. A little while I guess. It's not a big deal. | 不记得了 不久前吧 这无关紧要 |
Yeah, it is! | 是啊 |
Okay, I appreciate your concern... | 好吧 感激你的关心 |
Oh, I'm not concerned about you. | 我才不关心你呢 |
It's your job to keep my ass alive! So I need you sharp. | 你的工作是保护我 所以精神点 |
[图片上传失败...(image-50d755-1646180393772)]
[图片上传失败...(image-7ba5b8-1646180393772)]
Seriously you're still having nightmares about Jess? | 老实说 你还在做关于杰西的噩梦 |
Yeah. | 是啊 |
But it's not just her, it's everything. | 但不只是她 而是所有一切 |
I just forgot, you know, this job... man, it gets to you. | 可能我忘了 这种工作缠上我了 |
Well you can't let it. You can't bring it home like that. | 你不能任由这样 你不能让它占据你生活 |
So what? All this it never keeps you up at night? | 那这些东西从来没有让你在晚上惊醒吗 |
Never?! You never afraid? | 从不 你从不害怕 |
No, not really. | 不怕 真的不怕 |
That's not fear. | 这不是害怕 |
That's precaution. | 这是警惕 |
All right, whatever. I'm too tired to argue. | 好吧 随你怎么说 懒得和你争辩 |
- Hallo? - Dean? | - 你好 - 迪恩 |
It's huh... It's Jerry Panowski. | 我是 杰瑞·潘诺斯基 |
You and your dad helped me out a couple of years back. | 你和你的父亲几年前帮过我 |
Oh, right. | 是的 |
Yeah, up in Kittanning, Pensylvania. The poltergeist thing. | 宾夕法尼亚的科特宁镇 那个恶作剧鬼 |
- It's not back, is it? - No. | - 它不会又回来了吧 - 没有 |
No. | 没有 |
Thank God, no. | 谢天谢地 没有 |
But it's something else and I think it could be a lot worse. | 是其它的东西 我觉得可能更严重 |
What is it? | 是什么 |
Can we talk in person? | 我们可以面谈吗 |
Thanks for making the trip so quick. | 谢谢你们这么快赶来 |
I ought to be doing you guys a favour, not the other way around. | 我应该帮助你们 不是让你们帮我 |
Dean and your dad really helped me out. | 迪恩和你爸真帮了我大忙 |
Yeah, he told me. It was a poltergeist? | 是的 他告诉过我 是个恶作剧鬼 |
Poltergeist? Man, I loved that movie. | 《鬼驱人》 伙计 我喜欢那部电影 |
Hey, nobody is talking to you, keep walking. | 没人和你说话 走你的路吧 |
Damn right it was a | 那个该死的恶作剧鬼 |
poltergeist practically it tore our house apart. | 几乎拆了我家 |
I'll tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
If it wasn't for you and your dad I probably wouldn't be alive. | 要是没你和你爸 我可能早就挂了 |
Your dad said you are off to college, that's right? | 你爸爸提到过你要去上大学 是吗 |
Yeah, I was. I'm... taking some time off. | 曾经是的 我现在休假 |
He was really proud of you, I could tell. | 我敢说 他真为你感到自豪 |
He talked about you all the time. | 他总是说到你 |
- He did? - Yeah, you bet he did. | - 是吗 - 是的 他真是这样的 |
Oh, hey, you know I tried to get hold of him but I couldn't. | 我试着联系他 但是不行 |
How is he doing anyway? | 他现在怎样 |
He is... wrapped up in a job right now. | 他 现在忙于工作 |
Well, we're missing the old man, we get a Sam. | 怀念老家伙的同时 萨姆来了 |
Even trade, huh? | 平等交易 是吧 |
No, not by a long shot. | 不 绝不是啊 |
I've got something I want you guys to hear. | 有些东西让你们听听 |
I listened to this. | 我听过这个 |
完整版请点击 | |
Well, sounded like it was appear on? | 听起来好像出现过(这句有点问题) |
Normally, I wouldn't have access to this. | 常理来说 我没办法拿到这个 |
It's the cockpit voice | 这是驾驶室录音 |
recorder for the United Britannian flight 2485. | 美国不列颠航空公司2485航班的 |
It was one of ours. | 我们公司的飞机 |
Mayday! Mayday! Repeat! | 求救 求救 重复求救 |
It's the United Britannian flight 2485... | 这是美国不列颠航空2485航班 |
We wants you to give immediately instructions. We need help... | 我们需要你们立即给予指示 我们需要帮助 |
United Britannian Flight 2485, we copy your mayday. | 美国不列颠2485航班 我们收到求救 |
maybe we are experiencing some... mechanical failure... | 也许我们有机械故障 |
Took off from here... crashed about two hundred miles up. | 从这起飞 坠毁在大概往南200英里处 |
Now they'er saying mechanical failure. | 现在他们说是机械失灵 |
Cabin depressurized somehow, nobody knows why. | 某种原因导致机仓减压 没人知道为什么 |
Over a hundred people onboard, only seven we got alive. | 机上有超过100人 只有7人幸存 |
The pilot was one. | 其中一个是驾驶员 |
His name is Chuck Lambert, he is a good friend of mine. | 他叫查克·兰博特 他是我的好友 |
Chuck is a... | 查克是个 |
Well, he's pretty broken up about it. Like it was his fault. | 他无法承受此事 认为是自己的错 |
- You don't think it was? - No, I don't. | - 你认为不是 - 是 我认为不是 |
Jerry, we're gonna need passenger manifests, | 杰瑞 我们要乘客名单 |
A list of the survivors... | 和幸存者名单 |
Right, and a... We'll need take a look at the wreckage. | 对了 我们要看看飞机残骸 |
The other stuff is no problem, but the wreckage... | 其它的资料没问题 但是飞机残骸 |
Fellows in NTSB has it lockdown in an evidence warehouse. | 全国安全运输委员会的人把它锁在了证物库里 |
No way I've got that clearance. | 我进不去 |
No problem. | 不要紧 |
- Hey! - Hi. | - 嘿 - 嘿 |
You have been there forever. | 怎么呆了那么久 |
You can't rush perfection! | 想要完美就不能急 |
Homeland security? | 国土安全局 |
It's pretty illegal. Even for us. | 这可是违法的 甚至对我们来说 |
Hell, well? Something new. | 是吗 这是新的 |
You know, people have seen it a thousand times. | 你知道 别人可不会注意它 |
All right, so what you got? | 那你查到什么了 |
Well, there is definitely EVP on the cockpit voice recorder. | 驾驶室录音里有超自然电子异象 |
- Yeah? - Listen. | - 是吗 - 听 |
No survivors! | 无人幸存 |
No survivors? | 无人幸存 |
What's that supposed to mean? There were seven survivors. | 什么意思 有7个幸存者啊 |
Got me. | 难倒我了 |
So what you think? A haunted flight? | 你怎么认为 闹鬼的飞机 |
There is long history of spirits and death omens | 有很多关于飞机和轮船的幽灵和死亡预兆 |
on planes, on ships like phantom travelers. | 像是幻影旅者 |
Or, do you remember flight 401? | 你还记得401航班吗 |
Right, the one that crasher, | 是的 那架失事的飞机 |
and the airlines salvaged some of its parts put in other planes. | 航空公司把它的一些部件装到了其它飞机上 |
And the spirits of the pilot and co-pilot haunted those parts. | 驾驶员和副驾驶员的鬼魂缠上了那些部件 |
- Right. - Yeah? | - 是的 - 是啊 |
Maybe we've similar deal. | 也许我们遇到了相同的情况 |
All right, so the survivors. Which one we have to talk to first? | 那么这些幸存者 你想先和谁谈谈呢 |
Third on the list. Max Jaffe. | 名单上的第三个 马克思·杰夫 |
Why him? | 为什么是他 |
For one, he lives around here... | 第一 他住在这附近 |
and two, if anyone saw anything weird, he did. | 第二 如果有人看到怪异的东西 就是他 |
What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
Oh, I spoke to his mother, | 我和他妈妈聊过 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字