1. I see. 我明白了。
2. I quit! 我不干了!
3. Let go! 放手!
4. Me too. 我也是。
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on. 来吧(赶快)
8. Hold on. 等一等。
9. I agree。 我同意。
10. Not bad. 还不错。
11. Not yet. 还没。
12. See you. 再见。
13. Shut up! 闭嘴!
14. So long. 再见。
15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?)
16. Allow me. 让我来。
17. Be quiet! 安静点!
18. Cheer up! 振作起来!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得开心!
21. How much? 多少钱?
22. I'm full. 我饱了。
23. I'm home. 我回来了。
24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。
25. My treat. 我请客。
26. So do I. 我也一样。
27. This way。 这边请。
28. After you. 您先。
29. Bless you! 祝福你!
30. Follow me. 跟我来。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝好运!
33. I decline! 我拒绝!
34. I promise. 我保证。
35. Of course! 当然了!
36. Slow down! 慢点!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt. (伤口)疼。
39. Try again. 再试试。
40. Watch out! 当心。
41. What's up? 有什么事吗?
42. Be careful! 注意!
43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)!
44. Don't move! 不许动!
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
46. I doubt it 我怀疑。
47. I think so. 我也这么想。
48. I'm single. 我是单身贵族。
49. Keep it up! 坚持下去!
50. Let me see.让我想想。
51. Never mind.不要紧。
52. No problem! 没问题!
53. That's all! 就这样!
54. Time is up. 时间快到了。
55. What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗?
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don't worry. 别担心。
58. Feel better? 好点了吗?
59. I love you! 我爱你!
60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗?
62. That's neat. 这很好。
63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗?
64. Do l have to 非做不可吗?
65. He is my age. 他和我同岁。
66. Here you are. 给你。
67. No one knows . 没有人知道。
68. Take it easy. 别紧张。
69. What a pity! 太遗憾了!
70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗?
71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
72. Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗?
73. Help yourself. 别客气。
74. I'm on a diet. 我在节食。
75. Keep in Touch. 保持联络。
76. Time is money. 时间就是金钱。
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?
78. You did right. 你做得对。
79. You set me up! 你出卖我!
80. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心!
82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,对不起。
83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我!
84. How's it going? 怎么样?
85. I have no idea. 我没有头绪。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I'll see to it 我会留意的。
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间!
89. It's her field. 这是她的本行。
90. It's up to you. 由你决定。
91. Just wonderful! 简直太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。
94. You're welcome. 不客气。
95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕
96. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧!
97. Congratulations! 祝贺你!
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I'll fix you Up. 我会帮你打点的。
101. It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。
102. It's a fine day。 今天是个好天。
103. So far,So good. 目前还不错。
104. What time is it? 几点了?
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
107. He came by train. 他乘火车来。
108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。
109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。
110. How's everything? 一切还好吧?
111. I have no choice. 我别无选择。
112. I like ice-cream. 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。
113. I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动。
114. I'll try my best. 我尽力而为。
115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。
116. Long time no see! 好久不见!
117. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。
118. Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。
119. We're all for it. 我们全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
121. What should I do? 我该怎么办?
122. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
123. You have my word. 我保证。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don't count on me.别指望我。
126. Don't fall for it! 别上当!
127. Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
128. Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。
129. I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。
130. I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。
131. I'll be back soon. 我马上回来。
132. I'll check it out. 我去查查看。
133. It’s a long story. 说来话长。
134. It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。
135. Just wait and see! 等着瞧!
136. Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。
137. That's all I need. 我就要这些。
138. The view is great. 景色多么漂亮!
139. The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。
140. There comes a bus. 汽车来了。
141. What day is today? 今天星期几?
142. What do you think? 你怎么认为?
143. Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
144. Who's kicking off? 现在是谁在开球?
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?
148. Don't be so modest. 别谦虚了。
149. Don't give me that! 少来这套!
150. He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。
151. He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。
152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你说的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一个好主意。
155. It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。
156. It seems all right. 看来这没问题。
157. It's going too far. 太离谱了。
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗?
159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。
160. That's a good idea. 这个主意真不错。
161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。
162. What does she like? 她喜欢什么?
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来。
165. He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。
166. He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。
167. I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。
168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。
169. I'll be right there. 我马上就到。
170. I'll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。
171. IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的?
172. Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。
173. Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。
174. Move out of my way! 让开!
175. Time is running out. 没时间了。
176. We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。
177. What's your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服?
178. You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错1
179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你错过公共汽车了?
181. Don't lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。
182. He can't take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。
184. How are things going? 事情进展得怎样?
185. How are you recently? 最近怎么样?
186. I know all about it. 我知道有关它的一切。
187. It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。
188. It's against the law. 这是违法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。
190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。
191. Speak louder,please. 说话请大声点儿。
192. This boy has no job. 这个男孩没有工作。
193. This house is my own. 这所房子是我自己的。
194. What happened to you? 你怎么了?
195. You are just in time. 你来得正是时候。
196. You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。
197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。
198. Don't be so childish. 别这么孩子气。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰运气。
200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带。
thousand times no! 绝对办不到!
Don't mention it. 没关系,别客气。
Who knows! 天晓得!
It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!
How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。
Easy does it. 慢慢来。
Don't push me. 别逼我。
Come on! 快点,振作起来!
Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。
It is urgent. 有急事。
What is the fuss? 吵什么?
Still up? 还没睡呀?
It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。
Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
God works. 上帝的安排。
Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。
Hope so. 希望如此。
Go down to business. 言归正传。
None of my business. 不关我事。
It doesn't work. 不管用。
I'm not going. 我不去了。
Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?
I don't care. 我不在乎。
Not so bad. 不错。
No way! 不可能!
Don't flatter me. 过奖了。
Your are welcome. 你太客气了。
It is a long story. 一言难尽。
Between us. 你知,我知。
Big mouth! 多嘴驴!
Sure thin! ��然!
I''m going to go. 我�@就去。
Never mind. 不要�o。
Can-do. 能人。
Close-up. 特���R�^。
Drop it! 停止!
Bottle it! �]嘴!
Don''t play possum! �e�b蒜!
There is nobody by that name working here.�@�e�]有�@��人。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽��。
Break the rules. ?#96;反��t。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可�z!
Nuts! 呸;胡�f;混蛋
Make it up! 不记前嫌!
Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。
Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?
How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?
Don't over do it. 别太过分了。
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?
I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。
You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?
Who wants? 谁稀罕?
December heartbeat. 黄昏恋。
Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
Cheap skate! 小气鬼!
Go to hell! **吧!
Come seat here. 来这边坐。
Good luck! 祝你好运!
Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。
Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。
I'll be seeing you. 再见。
He has an ax to grind. 他另有企图。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?
It is raining. 要下雨了。
Can I have this. 可以给我这个吗?
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。
Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?
Is that so? 是这样吗?
Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Stay away from him. 别*近他。
Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。
Right over there. 就在那里。
Doggy bag. 打包袋。
That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。
Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。
It's up in the air. 尚未确定。
Side dish. 配菜。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Good for you! 好得很!
Go ahead. 继续。
Help me out. 帮帮我。
Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。
Lose head. 丧失理智。
Talk truly. 有话直说。
He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。
Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?
You bet! 一定,当然!
That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!
It's up to you. 由你决定。
The line is engaged. 占线。
My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。
She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
Get an eyeful. 看个够。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。
Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。
Tell me when! 随时奉陪!
It is a small world! 世界真是小!
Not at all. 根本就不(用)。
Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。
Wait and see. 等着瞧。
Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?
What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?
Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!
Leave me alone. 别理我。
Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。
You never know. 世事难料。
High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!
Why die she marry a man old enough to be her father?
她为什么要嫁给一个年龄与她父亲相当的男人?
I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。
I'm not it a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。
He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
I'm bored to death. 我无聊死了。
Bottoms up! 干杯!
Daring! 亲爱的!
Here we are! 我们到了!
I lost my way. 我迷路了。
She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。
I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平
Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。
She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。
I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。
I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。
I swear by the god. 我对天发誓。
Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。
You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.
物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。
None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。
Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?
You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。
Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。
You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。
Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?
What is you major? 你学什么专业?
My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。
It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。
It is a deal! 一言为定!
I'll kick you ***. 我将炒你鱿鱼。
Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。
Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。
Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!
That is unfair. 这不公平!
We have no way out. 我们没办法。
That is great! 太棒了!
You are welcome! 别客气!
I have to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。
Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小声点。
It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。
Not in the long run. 从长远来说不是这样的。
It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。
There is nobody by that name working here. 这里没有这个人。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。
He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。
Break the rules. 违反规则。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可怜!
Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋!
Blast! **!
Boy! (表示惊奇,兴奋等)哇!好家伙!
Get out of here! 滚出去!
I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。
It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。
Dead end. 死胡同。
Take a seat! 请坐!
Here ye! 说得对!
You ask for it! 活该!
You don't say! 真想不到!
Fresh paint! 油漆未干!
久仰!
I've heard so much about you.
好久不见了!
Long time no see.
辛苦了!
You've had a long day.You've had a long flight.
尊敬的朋友们!
Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
阁下(多用于称呼大使)
Your Excellency
我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit
Beijing.
对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
在北京过得怎么样?
How are you making out in Beijing?
我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。
I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
欢迎美商来北京投资。
American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
欢迎多提宝贵意见。
Your valuable advice is most welcome.
不虚此行!
It's a rewarding trip!
您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。
As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
请代我问候王先生。
Please remember me to Mr.Wang.
感谢光临!
Thank you so much for coming.
欢迎再来!
Hope you'll come again.
欢迎以后多来北京!
Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.
请留步,不用送了!
I will see myself out, please.
多保重!
Take care!
祝您一路平安!
Have a nice trip!
愿为您效劳!
At your service!
为…举行宴会/宴请
Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
欢迎宴会
Welcome dinner
便宴
Informal dinner
午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)
Luncheon
便餐
Light meal
工作午餐
Working luncheon
自助餐
Buffet dinner/luncheon
答谢宴会
Return dinner
告别宴会
Farewell dinner
庆功宴
Glee feast
招待会
Reception
庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会
Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China
鸡尾酒会
Cocktail party
茶话会
Tea party
包餐/点餐
Table d'hote/a la carte
上菜
Serve a courst
您的位置在这里。
Here is your seat.
请入席!
Please have a seat.
欢聚一堂
Enjoy this happy get-together
请随便!
Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
请各位随意用餐。
Help yourself please.
您喝点什么?
What would you like to drink?
现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!
At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!
Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!
I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
敬您一杯!
Here's to you!
祝你健康!
To your health!
我要为此干杯!
I'll drink to that!
随量!
Whatever you like!
我失陪一会儿!
Excuse me for a minute.
菜不好,请多多包涵!
Hope you enjoy yourself.
女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。
Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
招待会现在开始。
The reception will now begin.
全体起立,奏国歌!
All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!
出席今天招待会的贵宾有…
The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …
现在请…讲话
I have the honour to call upon …
开幕式现在结束。
This concludes the opening ceremony.
隆重庆祝
Grand celebration
庆祝成立…一周年
Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …
热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛
Hail the first FIFA of …
值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!
On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.
祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!
Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
衷心祝贺您当选…
Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …
举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会
Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium
赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人
Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer
举行谈判
Enter into negotiation
交涉
Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.
事物性会谈
Talks at working level
对口会谈
Counterpart talks
议程项目
Items on the agenda
主题
Theme
议题
Topic for discussion
双方商定的议程
Schedule mutually agreed upon
开幕会议
Opening session
全体会议
Plenary session
开场白
Introduction
情况介绍
Presentation
小组讨论
Panel discussion
同有关单位磋商
Hold consultations with the organizations concerned
一轮会谈
One round of talks
决议
Resolution
谅解备忘录
Memorandum of understanding
现在开会。
I declare the meeting open.
请…发言。
I invite the representative of …To take the floor.
下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况
Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.
我的介绍完了,谢谢!
That's all for my presentation.thank you.
我先说这么多。
So much for my remarks for now.
我要说的就是这些。
That's all for what I want to say.
您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?
I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
让我先谈一个问题。
If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue
在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。
Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.
您对此事怎么看呢?
I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?
我提议休会十分钟。
I propose a ten-minute break.
我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。
I will pick up where we left off just now.
对不起,我插一句。
Sorry for the interruption but
当然可以!
By all means.
怎么都行!
Whatever you say.
我没有异议。
I have no objection.
我方对这个问题有异议。
We take exception to this question.
我们高兴地看到…
We note with pleasure that …
这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?
I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?
不知你们上午谈的怎样?
I wonder how the meeting went this morning?
我方很希望 贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。
We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.
请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。
You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.
纠缠这个问题。
Entangle this issue.
提倡节约
Advocate/uphold thriftiness
为了国家的繁荣
For the sake of national property
经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。
The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.
密切注视
Keep close watch on
促进密切合作
Spur/promote intensive cooperation