english__

things do not change;we change.sell your clothes and keep your thoughts.  
万物不变,是我们在变。你的衣服可以卖掉,但要保留你的思想  
think it over……好好想想……  
today we have higher buildings and wider highways,but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view;  
今天我们拥有了更高层的楼宇以及更宽阔的公路,但是我们的性情却更为急躁,眼光也更加狭隘;  
we spend more,but enjoy less;  
我们消耗的更多,享受到的却更少;  
we have bigger houses,but smaller famillies;  
我们的住房更大了,但我们的家庭却更小了;  
we have more compromises,but less time;  
我们妥协更多,时间更少;  
we have more knowledge,but less judgment;  
我们拥有了更多的知识,可判断力却更差了;  
we have more medicines,but less health;  
我们有了更多的药品,但健康状况却更不如意;  
we have multiplied out possessions,but reduced out values;  
我们拥有的财富倍增,但其价值却减少了;  
we talk much,we love only a little,and we hate too much;  
我们说的多了,爱的却少了,我们的仇恨也更多了;  
we reached the moon and came back,but we find it troublesome to cross our own street and meet our neighbors;  
我们可以往返月球,但却难以迈出一步去亲近我们的左邻右舍;  
we have conquered the uter space,but not our inner space;  
我们可以征服外太空,却征服不了我们的内心;  
we have highter income,but less morals;  
我们的收入增加了,但我们的道德却少了;  
these are times with more liberty,but less joy;  
我们的时代更加自由了,但我们拥有的快乐时光却越来越少;  
we have much more food,but less nutrition;  
我们有了更多的食物,但所能得到的营养却越来越少了;  
these are the days in which it takes two salaries for each home,but divorces increase;  
现在每个家庭都可以有双份收入,但离婚的现象越来越多了;  
these are times of finer houses,but more broken homes;  
现在的住房越来越精致,但我们也有了更多破碎的家庭;  
that‘s why i propose,that as of today;  
这就是我为什么要说,让我们从今天开始;  
you do not keep anything for a special occasion.because every day that you live is a special occasion.  
不要将你的东西为了某一个特别的时刻而预留着,因为你生活的每一天都是那么特别;  
search for knowledge,read more ,sit on your porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs;  
寻找更我的知识,多读一些书,坐在你家的前廊里,以赞美的眼光去享受眼前的风景,不要带上任何功利的想法;  
spend more time with your family and friends,eat your favorite foods,visit the places you love;  
花多点时间和朋友与家人在一起,吃你爱吃的食物,去你想去的地方;  
life is a chain of moments of enjoyment;not only about survival;  
生活是一串串的快乐时光;我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存;  
use your crystal goblets.do not save your best perfume,and use it every time you feel you want it.  
举起你的水晶酒杯吧。不要吝啬洒上你最好的香水,你想用的时候就享用吧!  
remove from your vocabulary phrases like"one of these days"or "someday";  
从你的词汇库中移去所谓的“有那么一天”或者“某一天”;  
let‘s write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days"!  
曾打算“有那么一天”去写的信,就在今天吧!  
let‘s tell our families and friends how much we love them;  
告诉家人和朋友,我们是多么地爱他们;  
do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life;  
不要延迟任何可以给你的生活带来欢笑与快乐的事情;  
every day,every hour,and every minute is special;  
每一天、每一小时、每一分钟都是那么特别;  
and you don't know if it will be your last.  
你无从知道这是否最后刻

 

你可能感兴趣的:(english)