米汤译诗7: 唤心祛相思Heart, We Will Forget Himby Emily Dickinson(1830-1886)

米汤译诗7: 唤心祛相思Heart, We Will Forget Himby Emily Dickinson(1830-1886)_第1张图片
图片发自App

Heart, we will forget him,

唤心祛相思,

You and I, tonight!

誓言在今宵!

You must forget the warmth he gave,

尔弃君之炽,

I will forget the light.

我熄君之曜。


When you have done pray tell me,

俟尔先成功,

Then I, my thoughts, will dim.

我思随之淡。

Haste! lest while you're lagging

唯恐尔放松,

I may remember him!

余亦重思念。


附记:本诗来自网络,迪金森的诗已经不受版权约束。

你可能感兴趣的:(米汤译诗7: 唤心祛相思Heart, We Will Forget Himby Emily Dickinson(1830-1886))