/////\\\\\/////\\\\\/////\\\\\
Andrew Baines
著名澳大利亚超现实主义画家、装置艺术家
以政客和顶礼帽的上班族的画作而闻名
作品极具辨识度和收藏价值
/////\\\\\/////\\\\\/////\\\\\
Andrew的作品都相当魔幻
你能看懂他想表达什么吗?
“A story never ends on the last page.”
一个故事从不会在最后一页结束。
"A true artist dips his brush into his soul."
一个真正的艺术家,他的画刷已经和灵魂融合在一起了。
"Art was there for me when people weren’t."
当人们不在我身边时,艺术总是在那儿陪我。
"Don't pretend to be some else, pretend to be who you want to be."
不要假装自己是其他人,要装也是自己想成为的那样的人。
"Freedom is a state of mind."
自由是思想的国度。
"Have patience for others, as we’re all fighting inner battles."
对待别人要有耐心,因为我们每个人内心中都有自己的战争。
"I had my first solo exhibition on my mum’s fridge."
我第一次个展开在我妈的冰箱上。
"I wouldn’t mind being immortal, as i’d have time to write that book I always talk about."
我不介意自己永生,这样我就终于有时间写我总说起的那本书了。
"If everybody went to heaven it would be like hell."
如果每个人都去了天堂,那那里肯定像个地狱。
"Don't dare to be different, dare to be yourself!."
不要害怕与众不同,要敢于做自己!
"Importance is an Illusion."
重要性只是一种幻觉。
"It’s not where you are, it’s how far you’ve come to get there."
重要的不是你在哪儿,而是你为了到这儿走了多远。
"Life is simple, it’s people that make it complicated."
生活挺简单的,是人们让它变复杂了。
"Make today one of tomorrow’s good old days."
让今天成为明天的“过去的美好日子”。
"Maybe I’m the reflection of the person in the mirror."
也许我是某个人在镜子中的映像。
"Pilot on his day off."
休假中的飞行员。
"Sometimes you don't remember what happened, what you remember becomes what happened."
有的时候你并不真的记得发生了什么,而是你所记得的事情成了发生过的事。
"The crisis of cow."
奶牛的危机。
"We all dream of immortality but are bored on the weekends."
我们都梦想着永生,但都会在周末感到无聊。
"With out going through winter, you wouldn’t appreciate summer."
如果没经历过冬天,你是不会爱上夏天的。
"Some of my greatest journey’s were in my local book shop."
一些我最棒的旅行发生在我家当地的书店。
"You will never discover what’s over the horizon unless you leave the shore."
除非你离开海岸,否则你永远不会发现地平线上的东西是什么。
— END —