特蕾莎修女诗《无论如何》

——特蕾莎修女诗《无论如何》


People are unreasonable,illogical and self-centered;


人们不讲道理、思想谬误、自我中心,


Love them anyway.


不管怎样,还是爱他们;


If you are kind,people may accuse you of selfish,ulterior motives;


如果你友善,人们会说你自私自利、别有用心,


Be kind anyway.


不管怎样,还是要友善;


If you are successful,you will win some false friends and some true enemies;


如果你成功以后,身边尽是假的朋友和真的敌人,


Succeed anyway.


不管怎样,还是要成功;


The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow;


你所做的善事明天就会被遗忘,


Do good anyway.


不管怎样,还是要做善事;


If you are honest and frank,people may cheat you;


诚实与坦率使你容易受到欺骗和伤害,


Be honest and frank anyway.


不管怎样,还是要诚实与坦率;


People favor under dogs but follow only topdogs.


人都会同情弱者,却只追随赢家,


Fight for a few underdogs anyway.


不管怎样,还是要为一些弱者奋斗;


What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight;


你耗费数年所建设的可能毁于一旦,


Build anyway.


不管怎样,还是要建设;


If you find serenity and happiness,they may be jealous;


如果你找到了平静和幸福,人们可能会嫉妒你,


Be happy anyway.


不管怎样,还是要快乐;


People really need help but may attack you if you do help them.


人们确实需要帮助,然而如果你帮助他们,却可能遭到攻击,


Help people anyway.


不管怎样,还是要帮助;


Give the world the best you have,And it may never be enough;


将你所拥有最好的东西献给世界,可能永远都不够,


Give the world the best you have anyway.


不管怎样,还是要将最好的东西付出!


You see,in the final analysis,it is between you and God;It is never between you and them anyway.


你看,说到底,它是你和上帝之间的事,这决不是你和他人之间的事。


——Mother Teresa 特蕾莎修女

你可能感兴趣的:(特蕾莎修女诗《无论如何》)