Don't say goodbye, just don't bother.不说再见,只是不打扰

Sometimes tears are not fragile, but they are really hurt.有时候流泪并不是脆弱,而是真的被伤到了。

We did not say goodbye, but we did not disturb each other.我们没有说再见,只是很默契的不打扰对方了。

Don't say goodbye, just don't bother.不说再见,只是不打扰_第1张图片
Don't say goodbye, just don't bother.不说再见,只是不打扰_第2张图片
Don't say goodbye, just don't bother.不说再见,只是不打扰_第3张图片

It is not a retreat, a change of way.

成全不是退让,是换一种方式守望。

If the whole world betrayed you, I would stand behind you and betray the whole world.

如果全世界都背叛了你,我会站在你后面背叛全世界。

Wish to grow up to be a loved one and meet the rest of your life without a person who needs to please.

愿成长为喜欢的自己,遇到一个无需取悦的人共度余生。

If a girl you burst into tears, remember to marry her home.If a boy for you home, remember to love him.

若有女孩为你泪如雨下,记得娶她回家;若有男孩为你四海为家,记得好好爱他。

你可能感兴趣的:(Don't say goodbye, just don't bother.不说再见,只是不打扰)