巴夏:错的,其实是对的!

巴夏:错的,其实是对的!

问:

Hi, Bashar 

你好,巴夏!

巴夏:

And to you, good day! 

你好!

问:

This is awesome, this my third time speaking with you. 

这是我第三次和你对话,真是太棒了!

巴夏:

All right. 

好的!

问:

So I'm feeling very synchronic right now 

我感觉自己现在非常同步

巴夏:

All right. 

很好!

问:

I wish I had a question 

我希望我有问题可问

But I make a statement first 

但我先做一个陈述

巴夏:

By all means. 

请随意!

问:

I knew I was gonna be here. 

我知道我会来到这里

I haven't bought my ticket. 

那时我都还没买票呢

But for some reason in last week, I had to call 911 for help emergency 

出于某种原因,在上星期,我不得不打911求救

巴夏:

Oh, all right, how exciting 

哇!太令人兴奋了!

问:

It was exciting, it was very very exciting 

确实非常非常的令人兴奋!

And the most exciting part for me was when I got to the emergency room. 

最让我兴奋的,是在我到了急诊室时发生的事

They switch me to a hospital gown

他们给我换了病人的衣服(这句话我之前翻译错了)

I looked down and entire hospital gown as a pattern of a pyramid on it.

我往下看,发现病人的衣服上面有一个金字塔的图案

巴夏:

Oh, all right, 

好的!

问:

So, thank you for that. 

所以,我要谢谢你!

巴夏:

What do you thank me for? 

你为什么谢我呢?

问:

I know I created that. 

我知道,这一切都是我创造的

OK! Well, after seeing that I said

我看到这幅景象之后,对自己说:

 “OK! I'll be there” 

“OK!我会去那里的!”

巴夏:

Our society does not manufacture hospital gown this.

我们可不在地球上生产病人服!

问:

I did think it was a very interesting exciting pattern 

我觉得它是一个非常有意思,很让人兴奋的形状

and unusual for a hospital 

而且对于一个医院来说,这非常少见

Because I didn't see a relationship for anybody else, 

我没发现哪个人跟这医院有(特殊)关系

But for me, it's a big connection 

但对我来说,这是一个很强的连接

巴夏:

All right, and this is a wonderful demonstration of how synchronicities can work 

很好!这是同步性运作方式的一个非常好的例子!

When you may think that something is going wrong 

当你认为哪里出错时

It may be leading you exactly to the right place. 

可能正是这个错,准确地把你引到正确的地方

问:

I agree 

我同意

So on that note, the issue that I went into the hospital for was accelerated heart rate arrhythmia 

我之所以去医院,是因为当时我心跳很快,心率异常

Extra nerves firing 

神经极度敏感

All kinds of things going on with the heart 

各种与心脏有关的症状

And apparently it was something that I was born with 

我很清楚,这些症状是我身体天生就有的

But it's something that kind just flaring up once while 

但是就在上个月,它们一起突然爆发了(之前翻译错误)

And I really hadn't until last month 

以前从来没这样过

So I was wondering if you had any clarity 

所以,我想你能否跟我解释一下是怎么回事

Because I have a few theories and I know 

我有些自己的理论,但我想知道……

巴夏:

Well, you are processing new energies 

你的身体在处理新能量

问:

That's what I thought. 

我也这么想

So does that mean 

这是否意味着……

巴夏:

You're taking yourself to a new level 

你在把自己带到更高的水平

And therefore your body has to adapt 

所以你的身体需要适应

问:

So it's like a ascension symptom 

那可以说是一种“扬升的症状”吗?

巴夏:

Yes, it can be. 

是的!可以这么说

问:

Does it .. Or we're always ascending so we get more and more, we just acclimate it? 

随着我们不断扬升,需要处理的能量也越来越多,所以我们需要适应吗?

巴夏:

That particular experience may not necessarily always need to happen 

你的这个特殊的体验,未必是一定要发生的

As you get used to the idea of the ascension is 

随着你渐渐适应扬升的过程

As there is less resistance in your body and your neurological structure, 

也随着你的身体和神经结构的阻抗越来越少

It may no longer react that way eventually. 

最后,你的身体可能不再有这样的反应

Because then you can become more superconductive along your neurological net 

因为你的神经网络会变得越来越像“超导”一样

And that will no longer be as many restrictions or obstacles in the neurology 

不再有那么多的限制或者障碍

That would cause that kind of jittering to happen in your system 

于是,就不会造成你身体的“抖动”

问:

I feel like a hummingbird a lot 

我感觉自己就像是一只蜂鸟(快速地扇动翅膀)

巴夏:

Yes, all right. 

好的!

问:

So do you have any advice on how I can better acclimate the energies? 

那你有什么建议,可以让我更容易适应新能量呢?

巴夏:

You know our advice on that 

你知道我会怎么建议的吧?

问:

Follow my highest excitement? 

跟随我的最高兴奋吗?

巴夏:

Act on your highest excitement to the best that you're able 

在你的最高兴奋上,尽你最大能力地去行动

With zero insistence on a particular outcome 

对某个特定的结果没有丝毫执着

That's the whole formula. 

这就是整个公式

We understand that many people in your society conveniently forget the third part 

我们知道,你们很多人习惯性地忘记第三部分(执着)

你可能感兴趣的:(巴夏:错的,其实是对的!)