一段对白翻译


Boy:You know this life is short. Once you wake up one day gonna done.

男孩:你知道这种生活是短暂的。也许某一天当你醒来,你就会发现它已不存在了。

Always dreams, everything you wish for any one another.

始终梦想着,你渴望的每一件事都是为了别人。

God just like that.

上帝也不过如此吧。

People, people get old and all things change and situations are changing. But I want is

just I want this moment right now this day,

人们总有一天会变老,事物在变,一切都在改变。但是我只是希望此时此刻

my feelings for you the way you look right now when I look at you.

我对你的感觉,就像当我看你的时候,你注视我的样子。

I just want this last very very long.

我只是希望这种感觉能一直持续下去。

Girl:Well,(no matter what) we've already know,we really had each other

女孩:恩,无论怎样我们已经都真正了解了彼此,

and nothing can change that. But I just want you know no matter

没有什么能拆散我们。我只是想让你知道,无论发生什么

what way you always have somebody here for you, I always.

我都会陪在你身边。

I'm never gonna leave you, I'm never gonna leave you.

我永远都不会离开你。

I love you.

我爱你。

Boy:I know, I know.

男孩:我明白。

Girl:Don't leave me.

女孩:不要离开我。

Boy:I won't.

男孩:我不会。

Girl:Don't leave me.

女孩:不要离开我。

Boy:I won't

男孩:我不会。

Girl:Tell me you didn't do it!

女孩:告诉我你没有做过!

Boy:I do it.

男孩:我做了。

Girl:Tell me you didn't do it!

女孩:告诉我你没有做!

Boy:I do it.

男孩:我做了。

Girl:Tell me you didn't do it,please,please. Oh my God!Oh my God,please!

女孩:告诉我你没有做过,哦,我的天啊!

You didn't do it,please. How could you do this to me?

你没有做过。你怎么能这样对我?

Boy:Don't do this,don't do this love you too.

男孩:不这么做我也依然爱你。

Girl:God!

女孩:天啊!

Boy:Stop,stop,just listen.

男孩:别哭了,听我说。

Girl:How could you do this do me?Oh my God!

女孩:你怎么能这样对我?我的天啊!

Boy:A lot of people don't understand,why don't you understand?

男孩:别人可以不理解,可为什么你也不能理解我?

I did it for us!I did it for us!This is the best way to make us easier.

我是为了咱们!这是能让我们获得安逸的最好方法!

I thought you'll be proud of me,you don't understand why I did this!

我以为你一定会为我骄傲,可为什么你不理解我!

Girl:Oh my God Oh my God!

女孩:我的天啊!


知道这是哪首歌里的吗?

你可能感兴趣的:(一段对白翻译)