心有猛虎 细嗅蔷薇

心有猛虎 细嗅蔷薇_第1张图片

In me, past, present, future meet

于我过去、现在和未来

To hold long chiding conference. 

商讨聚会各执一词 纷扰不息。

My lusts usurp the present tense 

林林总总的欲望掠取着我的现在

And strangle Reason in his seat.

"理性"扼杀于它的宝座

心有猛虎 细嗅蔷薇_第2张图片

My loves leap through the future's fence 

我的爱情纷纷越过未来的藩篱

To dance with dream-enfranchised feet.

梦想解放它们的双脚 舞蹈不停

In me the cave-man clasps the seer, 

于我穴居人攫取了先知

And garlanded Apollo goes 

佩戴花环的阿波罗神

Chanting to Abraham's deaf ear. 

向亚伯拉罕的聋耳唱叹歌吟。

心有猛虎 细嗅蔷薇_第3张图片

In me the tiger sniffs the rose. 

心有猛虎细嗅蔷薇。

Look in my heart, kind friends, and tremble, 

审视我的内心吧亲爱的朋友你应颤栗

Since there your elements assemble. 

因为那才是你本来的面目。

你可能感兴趣的:(心有猛虎 细嗅蔷薇)