“别点开 第五句你就哭了”

如果一杯酒可以咽下所有心酸,那么我直接吹瓶。

If a glass of wine can swallow all the sadness, then I just blow the bottle.

你让我觉得我是这个世界上最糟糕的人。

You make me feel that I am the worst person in the world.

如果有一天我能得到你多么好啊,可惜只是如果。

If one day I can get you so good, it's a pity just if.

从此以后再也没有,分开之后再也不必。

No more since then, no more after separation.


我们在同一个时区,却有一辈子的时差。

We are in the same time zone, but we have a lifetime time difference.

他啊,我从满心欢喜到输的彻底,挺好的。

He, I went from being full of joy to losing thoroughly, which was pretty good.


世界上没有未完成的故事,只有未死的心。

There are no unfinished stories in the world, only undead hearts.

你走了真好,不然总担心你要走。

It's nice that you are gone, otherwise you are always worried about leaving.


有些人,你忘了,输入法却还记得。

Some people, you forgot, but still remember the input method.

后来,不管遇到了多少人,都只能叹息,不是你。

Later, no matter how many people I met, I could only sigh, not you.

你可能感兴趣的:(“别点开 第五句你就哭了”)