《海上钢琴师》那些打动人心的经典台词

《海上钢琴师》那些打动人心的经典台词_第1张图片
图片发自App



1、

What's a mama,Danny?什么是妈妈,丹尼?

It's a horse! 妈妈是马

A race horse. 赛马

Mamas are thoroughbreds, the best race horses in the world. 妈妈是纯种马,世界最好的赛马。

2、

Why?Why?Why?为什么?为什么?为什么?

I think you land people 我想你们岸上的人

waste a lot of time asking yourselves why.把时间都浪费在问为什么了

Winter comes and you can't wait for summer.冬天刚到就等不及夏天

and in summer you live in dread of winter.夏天来到又害怕冬天的降临

You're always chasing some place you aren't,where it's always summer.总是在寻找不属于你的四季如夏的世外桃源

Doesn't sound good to me.我想这并不适合我

3、

Nineteen Hundred knew how to read! 1900懂得怎么解读

He knew how to read the signs that people carry on them:他能参透他们的举手投足

places,sounds,scents,他们的阶层,声音,气味

their land,their story,everything written on them.他们的故乡,他们的故事,他们一切的印记

He would read and,with infinite care catalogue,organize,and make order他可以解读,通过不断地观察、分析、组织

in that immense map that he was drawing in his mind.并在自己的脑海里绘制一幅巨大的地图

Maybe he'd never seen the world,或许他没有亲历其境

but for almost 30 years the world had been passing on that ship.三十年,他的世界都在船上渡过

And for almost 30 years on that ship, he'd been spying on it.and he would steal its soul.

这三十年来,在船上他对世界冷眼旁观,却得其神髓。

4、

Tell the truth,are you scared?老实说,怕不怕?

I don't know.我不知道

Why a duel?What happens when you have a duel?为什么决斗?结果会怎么样?

It seemed like he really didn't care much.他好像对此不以为意

like he didn't even understand it.But he was curious.他好像不太明白,他只是很好奇

He wanted to hear how the devil the inventor ofjazz played.他想听听这个爵士发明人弹得究竟如何

I believe he thought that he could learn something new.我想他以为籍此能学到点新东西,

He didn't have any sporting sense.他没有竞争的体育精神

He didn't give a damn who won,it was the rest that amazed him!他不在乎结局,是其他的东西吸引他

5、

The voice is...more than a big scream.海的声音就像是..在呐喊

It tells you that life is immense.告诉你人生是无限的

Once you've heard it,you know what you have to do to go on living.你一旦听到,就明白自己的生命应该如何度过

But of I get off,live on land for a couple of years,I'd be normal.如果我下船,在岸上生活几年以后

like all the others.变得和别人一样

Then one day I'll leave,get to a coast,也许有一天 我会离开 到海边

look up,see the ocean and I'll hear it scream.再一次倾听它的呐喊

6、

I' ve always wanted you to get off and play for the people in land.我一直希望你能离开这条船把音乐带给岸上的人

and marry a nice woman and have children.娶得贤妻,养群孩子

and all those things in life which perhaps aren't immense.所有这些,虽然不是你说的那样无限

but are worth the effort.但都值得尝试

7、

It wasn't what I saw that stopped me.我不是因为看到了什么才停下

It was that I didn't see.是我看不到的

In all that sprawling city,there was everything except an end.那些漫无边际的城市,可以说

There was everything.什么都不缺

But there wasn't an end.就是没有尽头

What I couldn't see was where all that came to an end.我看不到东西的尽头

The end of the world.世界的尽头

Take a piano.比如说钢琴

The keys begin,the keys end.琴键有始也有终

there are 88 of them and no-one are tell you differently.琴上88个键 一个不多一个也不少

They are not infinite,you are infinite.琴键是有限的,但你是无限的

And on those 88 keys the music that you can make is infinite.在这些琴键上所能创造出来的音乐,那才是无限的。

I like that.这个我喜欢

That I can live by.也是我愿意做的

But you get me up on that gangway and roll out a keyboard 但是在舷梯上

with millions of keys without an end.摆在我面前的琴键有成千上万,永远也数不完

there's no end to them.That keyboard is infinite.根本就没有尽头,这个键盘太大

But if that keyboard is infinite,there's no music you can play!而在这个无限大的键盘上 你根本就无法去演奏

You're sitting on the wrong bench!这不是为凡人准备的

That's God's piano.这是上帝的钢琴

Christ!Did you see the streets?There were thousands of them! 你没有看见那些街道吗?有上千条!

How do you choose just one?你怎么去选择哪一个?

One woman,one house,一个女人 一栋房子

one piece of land to call your own,one landscape to look at,一块属于自己的土地 一片窗外的风景

one way to die.一种死亡的方式

All that world weighing down on you without you knowing where it ends.所有这些问题都涌到你面前,你却不知尽头

Aren't you scared ofjust breaking apart 你难道就从来没有被这种想法吓得要死吗

just thinking about it,the enormity of living in it?这样的日子是多么的恐怖

I was born on this ship.我就出生在这里

The world passed me by,but two thousand people at a time.世界从我身边经过,但只有2千人一次

And there were wishes here,这里有梦想

but never more than could fit on a ship,between prow and stern.而又永远不会走出船头船尾

You played out your happiness on a piano that was not infinite.你可以在有限的钢琴上,表达出无限的快乐来。

I learned to live that way.这样才是我的生活

Land.陆地

is a ship too big for me.对我来说是太大的船

It's a woman too beautiful.就像女人太漂亮

It's a voyage too long,Perfume too strong.旅途太长,香水太浓

It;s music I don't know to make.这支曲子 我不知道从何弹起

I can't get off this ship.我永远离不开这条船

At best, I can step off my life.不过 我可以结束自己的生命

After all,it's as though I never existed.反正对别人来说,我也不存在

你可能感兴趣的:(《海上钢琴师》那些打动人心的经典台词)