18

《绝望的主妇》第一季 第十八集

□《绝望的主妇》第一季 第十八集Desperate Housewives S01E18

□《绝望主妇》前情提要Previously on Desperate

  Housewives

□有人吗Is anybody here?

□这可能会严重影响到我们的声誉There may have been a breakdown

  in our care.

□你想跟我们私了You trying to buy us off?

□有时  如果你不够小心Sometimes if you're not careful...

□有个叫赫尼西的训练营There's this place called Camp

  Hennessey.

□我不去这种少年犯才去的愚蠢训练营I'm not going to any stupid camp

  for juvenile delinquents.

□你没得选You don't have a choice.

□陈年的错误Past mistakes...

□我们从洛克华德湖里捞上来We pulled it out of Rockwater

  Lake.

□我卖掉了好几百只这样的箱子I must have sold several hundred

  of these just like it.

□我有一份顾客名单I have a list of customers' names on file.

□就会阴魂不散will come back to haunt you.

□我不会告诉任何人I won't tell anyone.

□我会为你保守秘密  爸爸I'll keep your secret, dad.

□加布丽尔·索利斯There were many things

□对许多事都确信无疑Gabrielle Solis knew for

  certain.

□她确信红色最衬她She knew red was her color.

□她确信钻石是百搭She knew diamonds went with everything.

□她确信男人们骨子里都一样And she knew men were all the

  same.

□不过加布丽尔最确信的一件事But the one thing Gabrielle knew

  above all else...

□就是她永远都不要孩子she would never want children.

□加布丽尔的不幸在于Unfortunately for Gabrielle,

□她的丈夫卡洛斯可不这么想her husband Carlos felt

  differently.

□我如此幸运能拥有你I'm so lucky to have you.

□好  我洗耳恭听Ok, I'll bite.

□为什么你如此幸运Why are you so lucky?

□因为Because...

□我不想要孩子  但你想I don't want to have kids, and

  you do.

□那个啊Oh, that.

□绝大部分男人都会因此离开Most men would leave over

  something like that.

□而你依然在这And you're still here.

□我很感激  也明白你作出的牺牲I'm grateful. I know the sacrifice you're making.

□其实我始终抱有一丝希望There's still a part of me

□你会改变主意that's hoping to change your

  mind.

□一旦你有了宝宝Once you had a baby,

□我想你会很爱他的I think you would love it so

  much that...

□亲爱的  那是不会发生的Honey, it's not gonna happen.

□世事难料  不 

  这毋庸置疑You never know. No, sometimes

  you do.

□这确实是一种牺牲Well, it is a sacrifice.

□不过为了你值得But you're worth it.

□是的  加布丽尔·索利斯确信无疑Yes, Gabrielle Solis knew

  without a doubt

□她不想成为一个母亲she didn't want to be a mother.

□但她并不知道But what she couldn't know was

□她丈夫有多想成为一个父亲just how much her husband wanted

  to be a father,

□也不知道他破坏她的避孕计划or that he'd been tampering with

□已经数月了her birth control for months...

□更不知道的是or that within one week's

  time...

□一周之内她就会怀孕she'd be pregnant.

□周末的紫藤郡是孩子们的天下Saturdays on Wisteria Lane

  belonged to the children,

□当大多数孩子在做体育运动and while most would spend the

  day practicing their sports...

□骑自行车and riding their bikes...

□玩跳绳的时候and jumping their ropes,

□个别孩子不再沉溺于这些游戏others were no longer engaged in child's play.

□事实上  这些孩子不得不Indeed, some children were being

  forced

□快快长大  成熟起来to grow up very quickly.

□抱歉周末还来打扰你Sorry to bother you on the

  weekend.

□我们有点问题想问你We just have a few questions for

  you.

□关于什么About what?

□12年前12 years ago,

□你已故的妻子买过一个玩具箱your late wife purchased a toy chest.

□玩具箱Toy chest?

□是  大约这么大 

  上面绘有跳舞的小熊Yeah, it was about this big, had

  little dancing bears on it.

□上帝  我不知道有这回事Gosh, I'm sorry.

□制作这种箱子的工匠The craftsman who makes these

  chests

□备了一份客户名单keeps a list of customers.

□名单显示  你在1992年8月买过一个Apparently, you purchased one in

  august 1992.

□我们想知道这只箱子现在在哪We'd like to know where that chest is now.

□我希望能帮上忙Wow, I, uh... I wish I could

  help you.

□我不记得什么玩具箱I don't recall any toy chest.

□我记得I remember.

□上面有小熊和气球  对吧It had little bears and balloons

  on it, right?

□是的  孩子 

  没错Yes, son, that's right.

□我们早把它扔了  那时我还很小We threw it away when I was

  little.

□我站在上面把它踩坏了I was standing on it and it busted.

□有印象吗  爸爸 

  很模糊Remember, dad? Vaguely.

□那就行  我们知道了I guess that's all, then.

□耽误二位时间了  谢谢Thank you both for your time.

□不过这箱子有什么问题吗Hey. What's the deal with this

  chest, anyway?

□有一只被冲上了火炬湖的岸边One just like you had washed up

  on Torch Lake.

□里面有个女人  女人Had a woman in it. A woman?

□她被碎尸了She was all chopped up.

□显然  我们得谈谈Obviously, we need to talk.

□你骗了我  你说里面是个男人You lied to me. You said it was

  a man in the box.

□不  我没骗你No, I didn't lie.

□警察说是个女人的尸体The policeman said it was a

  woman's body.

□当然是你在撒谎Of course you were lying.

□我说过I told you

□一个私家侦探想把你从我们身边带走a private detective had come to take you away from us.

□我从没说过那是个男人I never said it was a man.

□你没说过吗  没有You didn't? No.

□我以为  别乱想了II thought that... No.

□等等  请你别说了Stop. Please stop.

□我知道你在骗我  我知道你在撒谎I know you're lying to me, ok? I

  know that you're lying.

□我发誓For the last time,

□是有人想从我们身边带走你someone came and tried to take you away from us.

□没错  一个女人 

  一个女人来过Yes, a woman. A woman came.

□没错  她企图偷走你Yes, she tried to steal you

□从你唯一熟悉的这个家from the only family that you'd

  ever really known.

□我们不能让它发生  我们也做到了And we couldn't let that happen,

  and we didn't.

□所以这And that...

□就是事实...is the truth.

□我们不能反悔  只剩两天了We can't cancel now. It's two days away.

□雷克斯  我不会去 

  就这样Rex, I'm not going. That's all

  there is to it.

□咨询辅导是赫尼西营治疗课程的一部分Counseling is part of the

  treatment at Camp Hennessey.

□你知道的You knew that.

□手册里没有说Nowhere in that brochure did it

  say

□我们也得出席that we were expected to attend.

□要是你不去  安德鲁会怎么想What's Andrew going to think if

  you don't show up?

□我准备了这个爱心包裹Well, I am making him this care package.

□他会明白我在想着他I mean, he'll know that I'm

  thinking about him.

□你为什么把柠檬小方放进去Why are you putting in lemon

  squares?

□他们说了不能给他带甜点They told us not to send him

  sweets.

□我不明白为什么I don't understand why.

□我猜是他们觉得妈妈做烤的糕点I guess they feel baked goods

  from mom

□会削弱训练营地的体验undercut the boot camp

  experience.

□好吧  我把它们拿出来Fine, I won't send them,

□但我认为这是条愚蠢的规定but I think it's a stupid rule.

□那你去还是不去So are you going to this thing

  or not?

□不去  为什么No. Why?

□因为我一到那  安德鲁就会开始Because the minute I get there,

  Andrew will start...

□责怪我抛弃他...attacking me for abandoning

  him.

□我不想听And I don't want to hear it.

□你没有理由觉得内疚There's no reason to feel guilty, you know.

□你为他做了所能做的一切You did everything you could for

  him.

□我没觉得内疚I don't feel guilty.

□好吧Ok.

□拜托  克里斯蒂Please, Christy.

□这么晚我找不到别人来做保姆了There's no way I can get another

  babysitter this late in the day.

□帕克  别弄了 

  不Parker, knock it off. No.

□因为我要跟以前的同事出去喝两杯Because I'm having drinks with friends I used to work with,

□我们很久没联络了  如果我放他们鸽子and they never called, and if I

  blow them off,

□那么  我跟他们就玩完了that's it... I'm dead to them.

□不  我不能找帕蒂·宾克斯No, I can't call Patty Binks.

□因为她是个惯偷Because she steals things.

□该死  克里斯蒂 

  你才13岁Damn it, Christy, you're 13

  years old.

□你将来还有大把时间可以逛街You got a lot of trips to the

  mall ahead of you.

□好好  我错了Ok, ok, I'm sorry.

□抱歉朝你大声嚷嚷I'm sorry I raised my voice.

□我会冷静I'm calm.

□是不是钱的问题So I'm starting to think that

  this is about money.

□多少钱才能请你来呢So what is it that would make it

  worth your while?

□100块  那简直是敲诈A hundred! That's extortion.

□没门  我不会There's no way in hell that I'm

  gonna...

□喂Hello?

□喂Hello?

□帕克  再不停手我要打你屁股了Parker, I swear, I will spank

  you. Knock it off.

□宾克斯夫人  帕蒂在吗 

  谢谢Hi, Mrs. Binks. Is Patty there?

  Thank you.

□亲爱的  我回来了Hi, honey. I'm back.

□宝贝儿Hey, sweetie.

□这位是斯坦伯格先生  医院的律师This is Mr. Steinberg, the

  attorney from the hospital.

□我们见过吗Oh, have we met?

□是的  索利斯夫人 

  我们见过Yes, Mrs. Solis. We've met.

□难道你不记得了Don't you remember?

□妈妈死后It was after mama died.

□很明显是医院的失职Apparently the hospital was

  negligent

□他们愿意偿付一笔7位数的和解金and agreed to a 7figure

  settlement check,

□一笔我根本不知道的钱a check I was never told about.

□那个啊Oh, that.

□我...I...

□斯坦伯格先生  我正要走Mr. Steinberg... I was just

  leaving.

□你在想什么  等等 

  听我解释What were you thinking?! Wait,

  just let me explain...

□不  你居然不告诉我No, why the hell didn't you tell

  me?!

□因为我不相信你能做出正确的决定Because I couldn't trust you to

  make the right decision.

□正确的决定就是用这笔钱去付我的律师费The right decision was to use

  that money for my lawyers!

□这样就能打赢官司We could have fought the indictment,

□那我就不用接受认罪协议书and then I wouldn't have had to

  take the plea bargain!

□如果你不接受认罪协议If you didn't take the plea

  deal,

□政府会纠缠不休的the government would have seized

  the settlement.

□那我们就继续打官司We could have fought that in

  court.

□是  然后你就会把所有的钱都付给律师Exactly,and then you would have

  blown all the money on the lawyers.

□管他呢Who cares?!

□只要有机会不用去坐牢If there was a chance didn't have to go to jail.

□你让老挝的囚犯以每小时You had Laotian convicts

□两分钱的工钱为你缝制休闲服sewing casual wear for two cents

  an hour.

□你不觉得你罪有应得吗Don't you think you deserve a

  timeout?

□8个月  我谢谢你Eight months. Thanks to you,

□我要坐8个月的牢I'm going away for eight months.

□等你出来时再谢我And when you get out,

□多亏了我才有资金东山再起we're going to have money to start over with thanks to me.

□你冷静下来之后You know, once you calm down,

□就会认识到我做了正确的决定you're gonna realize I did the

  right thing,

□到那时  我会欣然接受你的道歉and when that happens, I'd

  appreciate an apology.

□外婆来了Grandma's here.

□这下可好Now, that is just perfect.

□待屋里Stay put.

□真对不起  妈妈I am so sorry! Hey, mom.

□苏珊Oh, hey, Susie.

□我搞砸了  发生什么了I goofed. What happened?

□你了解我  没有任何距离感Oh, you know me. No depth

  perception whatsoever.

□真奇怪他们居然肯给我发驾驶执照I'm stunned they even issued me

  a license.

□你是苏珊的妈妈So, you're Susan's mom.

□是的Yeah.

□我是苏菲·布雷默 

  你叫什么名字I'm Sophie Bremmer. And you are?

□麦克·德尔非诺Mike Delfino.

□你就是麦克  天哪You're Mike?! Oh, my god!

□苏珊经常说起你Susan's told me so much about

  you!

□别这么站着  来抱一个Well, don't just stand there.

  Give me a hug!

□妈妈  麦克和我 

  已经分手了Mom. Uh... Mike and I aren't...

  together anymore.

□对不起Oh! Sorry.

□看来我把情况搞得很尴尬I guess I just made this pretty awkward, huh?

□是的  确实如此Yeah, you... You really did.

□那我们给保险公司打电话吧So let's just call the insurance

  company.

□好Ok.

□不管怎样  很高兴见到你 

  麦克Well... It's nice meeting you

  anyway, Mike.

□我也是  真想不到你居然是苏珊的妈妈You too. I never would've

  guessed you were Susan's mom.

□我明白  我看起来太年轻了I know. I look too young.

□我怀孕时才十几岁I got pregnant when I was a tiny teenager.

□行了Ok...

□那是我第一次喝醉It was the first time I got

  drunk, ever.

□难以置信吧  咱们走吧Can you believe it? Let's go.

□她爸爸是个水兵Her father was a marine.

□事后  他把他的3枚奖章给了我Afterwards, he gave me three of

  his medals.

□妈妈  怎么啦Mom! What?

□我们进去给保险公司打电话吧Let's just go inside and call the insurance company.

□对Oh, right.

□你在笑什么What are you smiling about?

□我以前一直很纳闷I used to have all these

  questions about

□你为什么会是这样一个人how you got to be the way you

  are.

□现在我完全明白了They were all just answered.

□有什么事吗What's going on?

□保姆放我鸽子My babysitter cancelled.

□勒奈特  我今天真是乱成一团Lynette, I'm so swamped today.

□家里乱七八糟  还有好多事得做My house is a mess and I've got

  millions of errands to run.

□先听我说完  这事很重要Please hear me out. This is

  important.

□今天我有个回归社会的机会Today, I have a chance to rejoin

  the human race

□就几个小时for a few hours.

□已经有人端着鸡尾酒在等我了There are actual adults waiting

  for me with Margaritas.

□瞧  我穿了裙子  还化了妆Look, I'm in a dress. I have makeup on.

□可今天真的不行If it were any other day.

□看在上帝面上  布里 

  我还穿了连裤袜Oh, for god's sakes, Bree, I'm

  wearing pantyhose.

□让他们进来吧  非常感谢Bring them in. Thank you, thank

  you.

□你们进去吧Ok, in you go.

□然后警察就给我看了他的入案照片Then the police showed me his

  mug shot.

□不会吧  是的No! Yes.

□麦克因为贩毒和过失杀人蹲过监狱Mike served time for selling drugs and manslaughter.

□我简直不敢相信  那是真的I can't believe it. Well, it's

  true.

□他那么有风度  你明白吗 

  我明白He has such nice manners. You

  know? I know.

□苏珊  我不希望你为麦克的事过于烦恼Susie, I don't want you worrying

  too much about this Mike thing.

□耐心一些  真命天子总会来的The right man will come along.

  Just give it time.

□要不是因为想到你和莫蒂I think I would have given up

  entirely

□我早就彻底死心了if it weren't for you and Morty.

□莫蒂吗  是啊Morty? Yeah, you know.

□这已经是你们双方的第三次婚姻It's the third time around for

  both of you

□你们非常情投意合and you're really clicking.

□那给了我希望Oh. It gives me hope.

□怎么啦  没什么What's wrong? Nothing, nothing.

  Um...

□我只是  有点累I'm just... I'm tired.

□你不累  你睡过午觉了 

  怎么啦You're not tired. You took a

  nap. What is it?

□我离开莫蒂了  什么  为什么I left Morty. What?! Why?

□因为他推了我Because he shoved me.

□莫蒂  不可能Morty? No!

□你以为我在撒谎吗  拜托You think I'm lying? Fine!

□他为什么要推你  因为我对他直说了Why would he shove you? Because

  I confronted him.

□他在那该死的煎饼店About how much time he's

  spending

□花了太多时间at that damned pancake

  restaurant.

□假设他真在那的话If that's where he's really been.

□你一定是在开玩笑  莫蒂Oh, you can't be serious. Morty?

□你以为他这个年龄的男人就没需求吗You think men his age don't have

  needs?

□你真该看看他雇的女招待You should see the waitresses he

  hires.

□一年比一年年轻Every year, they get younger and

  younger.

□你那么想也许只是因为Maybe you just feel that way

  because

□你一年比一年老every year you get older and

  older.

□你怎么能这么说  对不起That's a horrible thing to say. I'm sorry.

□我没那么老  我说了对不起I'm not that old. I said I was

  sorry.

□人家还以为咱俩是姐妹People think we're sisters.

□那是因为你对他们这么说That's 'cause you tell them

  that.

□就一次  你得忽略那次One time. You've gotta let go of

  that.

□瞧  我想说的是Ok, look. I am just saying

□我认为莫蒂不会背叛你that I don't think morty cheated

  on you.

□他的确推了我Well, he did shove me.

□你至少该表现得支持我一些And the least you can do is be

  supportive.

□说得对  没错You're right. You're right.

□他还朝我扔了本书  拜托He also threw a book at me. Oh,

  come on!

□我是说  他不该这样I mean... he shouldn't have done

  that.

□谢谢Huh. Thank you.

□波特  宝贝 

  饼干还是烫的Porter, honey, those cookies are

  hot.

□等几分钟我就给你吃  好吗Wait a few minutes and I'll give you one, ok?

□你们知道吗  如果把颜色涂在边线里You know, pictures are prettier

□图画会更美if you color inside the lines.

□好吧  艺术是主观的Well, art is subjective.

□波特  我说什么来着 

  可我饿了Porter! What did I tell you? But

  I'm hungry.

□那我先给你Then I will fix you

□一碗好吃的桃子和脱脂芝士吧a very nice bowl of peaches and

  cottage cheese.

□不好吃  别耍滑头  小家伙Ew! Barf! Don't be common, young man.

□来  你要是再拿饼干当玩具Come on. If you play with those

  cookies one more time,

□我就要打你的屁股I'm gonna have to spank you.

□我们不会被打屁股  真的吗We don't get spanked. Really?

□妈妈总是那么说  但从来没打过Mommy always says she's gonna

  but she never does.

□我可不是你们的妈妈Well, I am not your mommy.

□如果你们在我家里不乖And if you misbehave in my

  house,

□就要被打屁股you will get spanked.

□所以乖乖的So be good.

□我不是故意的  波特 

  我警告过你It was an accident. Porter, I

  warned you.

□对不起  我会乖乖的I'm sorry. I'll be good.

□这些饼干是辛辛苦苦做的Those cookies were made from

  scratch.

□你该挨打了Your fate is sealed.

□过来Come here.

□不  不No, no!

□那是什么What's that?

□这叫婚后协议It's called a postnuptial

  agreement.

□是一种法律协议It's a legal document...

□我知道什么是婚后协议I know what a postnup is.

□为什么它会出现在我的茶几上What is it doing on my coffee

  table?

□我可以原谅你I can forgive that stunt

□在和解金上耍的花招you pulled with the settlement check,

□只要确信我出狱时你还在我身边If I'm sure you'll really be

  around when I get out of jail.

□婚后协议改变了婚前协议的条款  所以And the postnup changes the

  terms of the prenup, so...

□所以如果你想趁我不在时跟我离婚So if you try and divorce me

  while I'm gone...

□你就什么也得不到...you get nothing.

□你不信任我You don't trust me?

□恐怕是这样  那可真糟I'm afraid not. Well, that's too

  bad.

□因为我不会签Because I'm not signing that piece of paper.

□你是个很美的女人  加布丽尔You're a very beautiful woman,

  Gabrielle.

□不过  你不够聪明But... you're not very bright.

□如果你不签If you don't sign it,

□我就会取消和解协议  跟你离婚I'll pull the plug on the

  settlement agreement, divorce you,

□然后你就会分到and then you get what amounts to

□我们目前存款的一半about 50% of our current

  savings,

□金额几乎为零which is basically nothing.

□那你现在想怎样  卡洛斯So what do you expect to happen

  right now, Carlos?

□我会签了协议然后跳进你怀里吗I'll sign the paper and jump

  right back into your arms?

□那不意味着我不爱你It doesn't mean that I don't

  love you.

□你知道在我心目中你有多么完美You know I think you're the

  perfect woman.

□但我并不完美  我有缺点Oh, but I'm not. I have flaws.

□缺点Flaws?

□给你举个例吧I'll give you an example.

□还记得上次你在监狱时Remember the time when you were

  in jail

□告诉我的秘密隔间and you told me about your

  secret compartment

□你还让我把里面的文件都烧了吗and you told me to burn the

  papers that I found in there?

□因为我胸大无脑Well, me being pretty and

  therefore stupid,

□我给忘了I forgot.

□你没烧那些文件You didn't burn the papers.

□更糟  我还看了那些文件Worse. I read them.

□好  你在开曼群岛开了个秘密账户Ok, ok... You have some nerve

  talking to me about trust

□还有脸跟我谈什么信任when you have a secret bank

  account in the Cayman Islands!

□那是我为咱俩准备的安全网  我敢打赌That was a safety net for both

  of us. I'll bet.

□你没跟别人说起过吧  没有 

  但我能Have you told anyone about this?

  No, but I could.

□那是不是控方Isn't that why the prosecution

□没法起诉你的原因didn't have a case against you?

□他们查不到你赚的钱在哪They couldn't find the profits you made.

□所以如果我是你  我会绝口不提So if I were you, I wouldn't

  mention the words

□离婚  信任 

  婚后协议什么的divorce, trust, or postnup ever

  again.

□你别惹我You don't wanna piss me off.

□我明白  宝贝 

  失去是痛苦的I know, baby. It hurts to lose.

□预付Ante up.

□看看我Well, look at me!

□终于参加了传说中的扑克聚会Finally in on one of your legendary poker parties.

□苏珊老是跟我说你们玩得多么开心Susan's always telling me how

  much fun you have.

□规则很简单  我们赌现金The rules are simple. We play

  for cash,

□庄家选择游戏the dealer picks the game,

□然后就开始无边无际的闲聊and unsubstantiated gossip is

  encouraged.

□布里  再次感谢你帮忙照看我的孩子Bree, thanks again for watching

  my boys.

□他们是不是很难管They weren't too much to handle?

□我们过得很开心We had a wonderful time.

□不过  波特可能不太开心Although I think Porter had a

  little less fun.

□好了  我下注了Ok, I'll bet.

□苏菲So, Sophie,

□听苏珊说你俩明天要去做水疗Susan says you're going to the

  Spa tomorrow.

□是一整天的吗Is it an allday thing?

□波特玩得不尽兴是什么意思What do you mean, Porter had

  less fun?

□我加注I'll raise.

□他不听话  所以我惩罚了他He misbehaved, so I had to

  punish him.

□没错  苏珊说要带我去享受一整天Yes, Susan is treating me to an

  entire day of...

□你所谓的惩罚  具体指什么When you say punishment, what

  exactly are we talking about?

□我打了他的屁股Oh, I had to spank him.

□好了  我也要加注Ok, I will reraise.

□你居然打我儿子的屁股You spanked my son?

□微风水疗馆Las Brisas Spa.

□我们就是要去那里Yup, that's where we're going.

□这有什么问题吗  勒奈特Lynette, is there a problem?

□汤姆和我从不打小孩Tom and I don't believe in

  hitting our kids.

□抱歉  我真的不知道Sorry, I didn't know.

□不会再发生了It won't happen again.

□不过你居然都不打他们  让我很吃惊Of course, I'm somewhat

  surprised you don't spank them.

□大家都知道  小孩子有时会Everybody knows they're a little bit...

□过于顽皮out of control.

□我今天好累啊Wow, I am dragging today.

□我们再煮一壶咖啡吧Shall we put on another pot of

  coffee?

□我去就行了Yeah, I'll do it.

□我不跟I'll... I'll fold.

□没错  布里Yeah, you're right, Bree.

□在教育孩子的问题上我还有很多要学I've got a lot to learn about parenting.

□能从你这样贤惠的母亲身上I feel so blessed to be getting

  sage advice

□学到东西  我感到很荣幸from an impeccable mother like

  you.

□除了安德鲁  你的孩子都很完美Your kids turned out perfect, if

  you don't count Andrew.

□他到底去哪了Where is he, again?

□不会是在少年犯劳教所吧Some kind of a boot camp for

  juvenile delinquents?

□好了  姑娘们Ok, girls.

□我从来没说过我是完美的I never said I was perfect.

□亲爱的  没有人责怪你Honey, nobody's blaming you.

□我就是在责怪她The hell I'm not.

□勒奈特Lynette...

□不好意思  失陪了If you will excuse me.

□勒奈特你不去追她回来吗Lynette, will you go after her?

□她打我儿子She spanked my son.

□我不会去道歉的I'm not apologizing.

□平时玩扑克比今天有意思多了Usually, poker is more fun than

  this.

□如果你不站在我这边  我肯定会输的So help me, if you don't back me

  up on this, I will lose it.

□没错  布里不应该打波特Yes, Bree shouldn't have spanked

  Porter.

□但是她并没有伤害他But it's not like she hurt him.

□那不是重点That is not the point.

□要是你肯定不会打别人家的小孩You don't spank other people's

  children.

□他不听话  她总得做点什么He was misbehaving. She had to do something.

□可她确实做得有点过分But make no mistake, she

  definitely crossed the line.

□她太过分了Damn right.

□她怎么不试试别的方法  比如暂停游戏She could've tried something

  else, like a timeout,

□或者只是威胁说要打他or she could've simply

  threatened to spank him.

□是啊  我们用这招就挺管用Yeah, 'cause that works out so

  well when we do it.

□当然管用  多数时候都管用的It does work. It does work most

  of the time.

□以前是有用It used to work.

□可他们已经知道我们只是虚张声势而已They've figured out it's an

  empty threat.

□他们已经摸透我们的把戏了They're onto us.

□我妈以前总是狠狠地打我和妹妹My mom used to beat the hell out

  of my sisters and me,

□我可不会那么做and I won't do it.

□我不要变成我妈那样I will not become my mother.

□好吧Fine.

□可孩子们会长大  变得越发聪明But the boys are getting older and smarter.

□到后来  相信我And eventually, believe me,

□他们会意识到自己能在数量上压倒我们They'll figure out that they

  outnumber us and then...

□到那时我们就杯具了we're screwed.

□没错Exactly.

□麻烦你一下  扎克Excuse me, Zachary.

□能帮我提下这些袋子吗Would you mind helping me with

  these bags?

□要是你来帮忙 

  我给你些香蕉面包There's some banana bread in it for you if you do.

□好的  没问题Uh, yeah, sure.

□蒂尔曼太太这真好吃  谢谢Mm. This is really good, Mrs.

  Tillman. Thanks a lot.

□不客气  扎克You're welcome, Zachary.

□我以前从来没来过胡博太太家I've never been in Mrs. Huber's

  house before.

□显然你没有错过太多东西Obviously you haven't missed

  much.

□这房子的布置毫无美感This is the place where good

  taste goes to die.

□那天我听到你跟你爸爸吵架了So, I heard you and your father arguing the other day.

□家里没什么事吧  没事Everything all right at home?

  Yeah.

□我们偶尔有些小摩擦We just have... problems,

  sometimes.

□我猜你很想念你母亲I bet you miss your mother.

□如果她活着  家里就不一样了I'm sure things were...

  different when she was alive.

□她是那么温柔又亲切Such a warm, loving woman.

□你You...

□认识我妈妈...knew my mother?

□很多年以前  在犹他Yup. Years ago, in Utah.

□我们一起工作过We worked together.

□我不知道这个  是真的I didn't know that. It's true.

□其实In fact...

□告诉你一个秘密...I'll tell you a secret.

□你很小的时候我就见过你I once met you when you were a

  little baby.

□真的吗Really?

□扎克  你妈妈拿你当心肝宝贝Your mother loved you so much,

  Zachary.

□在我所记得关于她的事情里Of all the things I remember,

□这一点记忆犹新I remember that the most.

□知道我还记得什么吗You wanna know what else I

  remember?

□你以前的名字是那么可爱How lovely your original name

  was.

□是丹娜吗Dana?

□真是太好了Isn't this nice?

□就我们两个女生Just the two of us girls hanging

  out,

□一起变得美美的getting pretty.

□都得感谢你  很荣幸Oh, thank you. My pleasure.

□我觉得你应该给莫蒂打个电话So, I was thinking maybe you

  should call Morty.

□总得慢慢化解矛盾吧You know, get started working

  things out?

□我为什么要跟虐待我的男人复合Why work things out with a man

  who abuses me?

□别惊讶  我母亲说话比较夸张You don't have to gasp. My mother exaggerates.

□我不被打到淤青她是不会甘心的She won't be happy till I have

  bruises.

□别跑题好吗  我是想知道Um, can we just focus? What I

  want to know is,

□你有没有认真想过have you thought about

□要是你不回莫蒂身边会怎样what's going to happen if you

  don't go back to Morty?

□你指是什么What do you mean?

□你没地方住Well, you don't have a place to

  live,

□不想去工作you don't like to work,

□又不肯嫁给莫蒂you didn't want to marry Morty

□那么他不就必给你生活费so he doesn't have to pay you

  alimony.

□如果你不想回到这个If you don't go back to this man

□五年来只推过你一下的男人身边who allegedly shoved you once in

  five years,

□你还有别的选择吗what are your options?

□我可以跟你一起住啊I thought I could live with you.

□什么What?!

□天哪  你还好吧Oh, god! Are you all right?!

□走开  太对不起了Get away! I'm so sorry.

□我刚才被吓到了I was startled.

□好了  把头抬起来Here, lean your head back.

□我又没说一直住在那里I'm not saying permanently,

□只是住几年而已just a couple of years.

□你把我鼻子踢坏了You broke my nose.

□不不  只是撞了一下No, it's just banged a little.

□直到我能自力更生Till I get back on my feet.

□我们晚点再谈这事好吗Can we talk about this later?

□要叫救护车吗Should we call 911?

□只是鼻子出血  她没事It's just a nosebleed. She's

  fine.

□我以为你听到会很高兴I thought you'd be excited by

  the idea.

□我不是不高兴It's not that I'm not excited.

□苏珊  我不是傻瓜I'm not stupid, Susan.

□很明显  你不愿意我跟你住It's obvious you don't want me

  here.

□没有  不是这样的 

  别走妈妈No, that's not true! Mom, don't

  go!

□妈  回来Mom, come back!

□我得去...You know, I need to...

□你没事了吧  快走吧We're good, right? Just go.

□你怎么还没换衣服Why aren't you dressed yet?

□我想挑件安德鲁最喜欢的颜色I wanted to wear Andrew's

  favorite color

□但是我发现and then I realized that...

□我不知道他喜欢什么颜色...I don't know what it is.

□亲爱的  我觉得你去看他Honey, I think the fact you

  decided to come

□他就应该很开心了at all will make him happy.

□你喜欢蓝色Yours is blue.

□丹妮尔喜欢粉色Danielle loves pink.

□可儿子喜欢什么颜色我完全不知道And I have no idea what my own

  son's favorite color is.

□我跟你说  这不重要I'm telling you, it doesn't

  matter.

□你怎么能这么说How can you say that?

□这当然重要  布里Of course it matters. Bree...

□知道这些才算个好母亲That is a good mother.

□妈妈应该了解孩子的一切Someone who knows their child

  inside and out

□当他们遇到麻烦的时候so that if they get in trouble,

□妈妈们才能知道该怎么办they know what to do.

□我不够了解他I don't know him well enough.

□你是个好母亲You are a good mother.

□是棕色  还是绿色 

  我不知道Brown or green? I... just don't

  know.

□我去车里等你I'm gonna wait in the car.

□你慢慢来  别着急Whenever you're ready.

□绿色Green.

□我穿绿色  大家都喜欢绿色I'll go with the green.

  Everybody loves green.

□我说过了  我是不会签的I told you. I'm not signing

  this.

□我想你会的Oh, I think you are.

□你要是不签  我就跟你离婚Because if you don't, I will

  divorce you.

□那么我就去找警察Then I'll go to the police.

□跟他们说什么And tell them what?

□说我在开曼群岛There's a secret bank account

□有个不存在的秘密银行账户吗in the Cayman Islands that no

  longer exists?

□你把钱挪走了  当然挪走了You moved the money? Of course I

  moved the money.

□那太危险了That was risky.

□那些探员都在监视着你呢I mean, the feds are watching

  you right now.

□我得做点什么I had to do something.

□这样你才不能把我耍得团团转I couldn't just let you make a

  fool out of me.

□住手卡洛斯  住手Oh! stop, Carlos, stop it!

□放我下来  好啊Put me down! Ok.

□放我下来Put me down!

□松开我Let me go!

□住手  你弄疼我了 

  卡洛斯Stop! You're hurting me, Carlos!

□签名Sign it.

□签啊Sign it!

□我知道  宝贝I know, baby.

□失去的滋味很痛苦It hurts to lose.

□是范德坎普夫妇吗Mr. and Mrs. Van de Kamp?

□是的  轮到我们了吗Uh, yes. Is it our turn?

□是  安德鲁在里面等着 

  不过...Well, uh, sort of. Andrew's

  waiting inside but, uh...

□怎么了What's wrong?

□他说如果他母亲在场Well, he said he won't go

  forward with the session if...

□他就拒绝参加会谈his mother's involved.

□他只想和他父亲说话He only wants to talk to his

  dad.

□我们今天开了200英里的车来这儿We drove 200 miles to be here

  today.

□这简直不可理喻This is unacceptable.

□我明白你很恼火Yeah, I share your frustration.

□管他呢  我们回家To hell with him, then. We're

  going home.

□不要  我不容许他对你如此无礼No. I'm not gonna let him insult

  you like this.

□他怨我送他来这里He blames me for his being here.

□怨我做的一切He blames me for everything.

□何况他说不定没错And he's probably right.

□就算有错  也是我们俩共同犯的Any mistakes made were made by

  both of us.

□得有一个人跟他聊聊  看看他好不好One of us should go talk to him,

  see how he is.

□我没事的I'm OK.

□你确定吗  确定 

  我没事Are you sure? Yeah, I'm fine.

□这边走Right this way.

□妈妈  妈妈Mom! Mom!

□来了  什么事 

  你们怎么不刷牙I'm coming. What is it? Why

  aren't you guys brushing your teeth?

□帕克  怎么回事Perk, what happened?

□波特推我  它就掉进去了Porter pushed me and it fell in.

□他先推我的  我可以把它冲下去吗He pushed me first. Can I flush

  it?

□不行  我一会儿把它捞出来No, no, I'll fish it out later.

□今晚就放你一马You're off the hook tonight

□不过你们俩  赶紧刷牙but not you two, so start

  brushing.

□普雷斯顿  你没听见吗Preston, did you not hear me?

□我说快点刷牙I said start brushing your

  teeth.

□你要干吗What are you doing?

□你敢扔试试Don't you dare.

□扔呀  扔呀Do it! Do it!

□别听他们的Don't listen to them.

□离马桶远点  我们就相安无事Back away from the toilet and no

  one gets hurt.

□扔呀  扔呀Do it! Do it!

□我这回是当真的  不要当耳边风I mean it this time. These are

  not just words.

□扔呀  扔呀Do it! Do it!

□你要是扔了  我保证If you do this, so help me...

□听见自己的声音如此没有份量Hearing the hollowness of her

  own voice,

□勒奈特意识到是时候先发制人了Lynette realized that it was time to get one step ahead.

□扔呀  扔呀Do it! Do it!

□我要带你们去范德坎普太太家I will walk you over to Mrs. Van

  de Kamp's

□我们都知道她发火时会怎么样and we all know what happens

  when she gets mad.

□现在Now...

□去刷牙  刷刷干净 

  快点Go brush your teeth. I want 'em

  to sparkle. Go on.

□真遗憾你又得把你儿子送来Sorry you had to bring your kid

  back.

□这次又怎么了What happened this time?

□几个月前A couple of months back,

□我抓到图格翻我的钱包I caught Tug going through my

  purse.

□我最讨厌他们做这种事Oh, I hate when they do that.

□他是在找烟还是钱Was he looking for weed or

  money?

□现在谁还知道Who knows at this point?

□我那天喝多了  事情一发不可收拾Anyway, I'd knocked a couple

  back and things got heated.

□没过多久  我们就开始大声对骂Pretty soon we're both screaming,

□在房间里互摔东西throwing stuff round the

  apartment.

□接着  楼上的小姐报了警Next thing you kown, lady

  upstairs calls the cops.

□行了  让我歇歇Oh, give me a break.

□所以  现在有个社工So, now I got some social worker

□想教我怎么养我儿子trying to tell me how to raise

  my boy.

□小孩  尤其是男孩 

  要是早知如此Kids! boy, if I knew then what I

  know now,

□我20年前就该把子宫切除了I would've had that hysterectomy 20 years ago.

□布里  别起来 

  我说完就走Uh, Bree... Don't get up. I'll

  be quick.

□安德鲁  任何父母为了让自己孩子Andrew, all any parent can do is

  provide their child

□人生有所建树  所能提供的东西with the tools to succeed in

  life.

□包括教育  爱 

  整洁安全的家Education, love, a good clean,

  safe home.

□我都给你了  我受够了对你充满负罪感I've given you those things and

  I'm through feeling guilty.

□你要是想自暴自弃If you wanna piss your life away

□还怪罪到家人  随便你and blame it on how horrible things are at home, go ahead.

□我是个好母亲  我尽责了But I want it stated for the

  record

□别破坏我的名声  你听到了没that I'm a good mother. Do you

  hear me?

□我是个好母亲I am a good mother.

□布里Bree...

□安德鲁刚跟我说他觉得他可能是同志Andrew just told me he thinks he

  might be gay.

□什么What?!

□所以他才想让我先进来That's why he wanted me to come in first.

□他觉得我更容易接受He thought I could take it

  better.

□他想得没错  我在车里等着Well, he was right. I will be

  waiting in the car.

□索利斯夫人  你来这儿干什么Mrs. Solis. What are you doing

  here?

□没事吧  你室友在吗Ok. Are your roommates here?

□不在No.

□你没事吧  没有Are you ok? Yeah.

□这怎么回事  这是...What's this? That? Uh...

□卡洛斯有点粗暴  逼我签一些文件Carlos just got a little rough.

  Made me sign some papers.

□他竟然伤害你He hurt you?

□你要干什么  交给我处理What are you doing? I'll take

  care of this.

□你什么也别做  不能就这么放过他You are not gonna do anything.

  We can't let him get away with it.

□要是你真的想报复他  吻我Look, if you really wanna get

  back at him, then kiss me.

□这有什么用  因为...How's that gonna help?

  Because...

□有一天时机成熟的时候one day when the time is right,

□我会告诉他  他是怎么把我推进你怀里的I'm gonna tell him how he drove

  me right into your arms.

□那会气死他的And that's gonna kill him.

□今夜  怎么都行And tonight, just... whatever

  you do,

□唯独别夸我漂亮don't call me beautiful.

□莫蒂  看看谁来了Oh, Morty, look who's here.

□米莉  莫蒂Hey, Millie. Hi, Morty.

□苏珊  什么风把你吹来了Susie, what brings you here?

□我妈  我把她带来了Mom. I brought her over.

□她在外面待着干什么What's she doing out there?

□她说你不出去和她道歉的话  她就不进来She says she won't come in until

  you apologize to her.

□为什么道歉  因为你推她For what? For shoving her.

□她不停打我  我才推她的I only shoved her because she

  wouldn't stop hitting me.

□她为什么要打你Why was she hitting you?

□我朝她  扔了本书I threw a... I threw a book at her.

□莫蒂  只是本平装书Morty! It was a paperback.

□就算这样  而且我没打中Well, even so! At least I

  missed.

□而她直接对着我肚子打I mean, she... she hit me square

  in the gut.

□你要看看淤青吗  不 

  不用了Wanna see the bruise? That's ok.

  That's ok.

□很疼的  我懂It really hurt. Yeah, I

  understand.

□那么So...

□你能不能就出去道个歉Could you, uh, just go out and apologize?

□不能  为什么No. Why?

□因为我不想挽回她了  莫蒂cause I don't want her back.

  Morty!

□我是爱她Look, I love her,

□但这个烤饼屋正开始蒸蒸日上but the pancake shack is just

  starting to take off.

□我们还商量着再开一家We're talking about opening

  another one.

□实际上就是连锁店That's practically a chain.

□我没精力跟她胡闹I don't have time for her hysterics.

□我深表同情  真的I sympathize, I really do.

□可你一定要把她接走  为什么But you have to take her back.

  Why?

□因为她想要搬来和我住Because she wants to move in

  with me.

□我还想再谈恋爱I'd like to have a relationship

  again,

□以我的年龄  还带着小孩and at my age, with a kid,

□要是她搬到我家if she moves into my house,

□就算只有几年  我也没戏了even for a couple of years, I'm doomed.

□不是有个水管工吗Wasn't there a plumber?

□你妈妈说你爱上了一个水管工Your mother said you were in

  love with a plumber.

□是的  我是说 

  我曾爱过I am. I mean, I was.

□但我们吹了  很抱歉It didn't work out. I'm sorry.

□要是她搬进来If she moves in,

□她会把我逼得喘不过气来  我受不了she will burn up all my oxygen

  and I need it.

□求你  不能再给她一次机会吗Please, can't you give her another chance?

□当你们不打架的时候You guys are really good

  together, you know?

□你们俩在一起很甜蜜When you're... when, when, when

  there's no violence.

□我们之间确实很有火花Well, we do have chemistry.

□毋庸置疑Absolutely.

□而且性生活也  棒极了And, you know, the sex was

  like... Wow!

□有那么一次I mean, there was this one time,

□我们正在回家的高速公路上we were coming home on the interstate...

□你不用跟我说  去跟她说You don't have to sell me. Just

  go talk to her.

□现在就去Now.

□好吧Ok.

□真是大大松了口气啊That was a mighty big sigh.

□我忍不住想过迟早有这天  而我又无计可施I just keep thinking it's

  coming, and I can't stop it.

□哪一天What's that?

□我妈妈需要搬来和我住的那一天The day my mother will need to move in

□而我别无选择and I won't have a choice.

□我知道这是很多年后的事I know it's years away.

□她还很年轻有活力  谢天谢地She's youthful and vibrant,

  thank god.

□但时光飞逝But time flies.

□总有一天她会照顾不了她自己One day she won't be able to

  take care of herself anymore.

□然后我就得接手  没错And I'll have to step up. I

  suppose that's true.

□我觉得这是老天开的玩笑I think it's nature's little joke,

□孩子最终得反过来抚养父母that children ultimately end up

  parenting their parents.

□等那一天来临的时候  我会全力以赴Well, when that day comes, I'll

  be ready.

□宝贝  你最好出去看看Honey, you'd better get out

  there.

□住手Stop it! Aaagh!

□你们在干什么What are you doing?

□波特说他抓不住我Porter says he can't catch me!

□我想要向你道歉Look, I just wanted to apologize...

□勒奈特  不需要Lynette, don't.

□你从对面走过来The fact that you just crossed

  that street

□对我来说就足够了means the world to me.

□如果有人需要道歉的话  那该是我And if anyone here should

  apologize, it's me.

□谢谢Thank you.

□看样子汤姆制住这群臭小子了Looks like Tom's got the mob

  under control.

□想不想过来喝杯咖啡  坐坐Wanna have some coffee, sit around,

□为孩子的事儿发发牢骚bitch about our kids...?

□我乐意之至  那好I would love to. Ok.

□孩子带着各自的使命来到这个世界Children come into the world

  with their own agendas.

□有的为了点亮了我们生活Some to brighten our days.

□有的为了考验我们耐心Some to test our patience.

□有的为了给我们目标Some to give us purpose.

□有的为了照顾我们Some to take care of us.

□没错  当他们降生时Yes, when they come,

□一切就不一样了children change everything.

□尤其在他们不期而至之时Especially when they're not

  invited.

你可能感兴趣的:(18)