维多利亚和欧若拉在喧闹人往的市集闲逛,乔希在餐厅里近门口的小阁与群众讲他的故事,有几十人正在听。 维多利亚和欧若拉在四处走动,她们的眼睛到处张望。
In the market , many tongues
Vitoria and Aurora is hanging around there their eye is looking around the stores. Josh is telling his greatest story with crowds near the door in restaurant. Few ten peoples is listening to him.
Vitoria 维多利亚
Sister, along with Carl,
姐,和卡尔一起,
My day is substantial.
我的日子感觉到重要,
Was this worthy knight sent me from my Lord?
这位对我有价值的骑士是上帝送过来的吗?
I open my eye in the morning
在早上,打开我的眼睛时,
I see his face and his white horse,
我看到他的脸和他骑的白马,
He is coming to me!
正迎面来找我!
His firm arm give me a sense of security.
他坚定的手臂给了我一种安全感。
His tongue is sweet,
他的舌头很甜,
Comfort my bone,
可以安慰我的白骨,
Is he the man that Lord prepared for me?
他是上帝为我准备的吗?
Is he the man that Lord prepared for me?
他是上帝为我准备的吗?
Aurora 欧若拉
Oh, the young beauty,
噢,年轻的美姑娘,
I don't know, might only god
我不知道,可能唯有上帝知道
The destiny will tell.
命运会告诉你。
Time swing its wing,
时间摆动着它的翅膀,
Love memory and thoughts just begin to blow.
爱的记忆和思想的风刚刚开始吹奏。
Listen to your inner voice,
倾听你内在的声音,
Take him, say to the faithful shore,
带他去对忠实的海岸说,
One loves is for ever!
这爱是属于永恒的!
It's an unknown in Love's land!
在爱的国度,它是未知的!
It's unknown in Love's land!
在爱的国度,它是未知的!
Vitoria 维多利亚
Right, time will decide.
对,时间会决定.
Might our destiny shine !
希望我们的命运发光!
Aurora 欧若拉
By grace of our lord, Amen!
借上帝的恩典,阿们!
Vitoria 维多利亚 (从商店外边的男人拿起玫瑰 Pick up the rose from the store keeper outside)
Hey you see, the rose is crimson
嘿,你看,玫瑰是深红色的
Aurora 欧若拉
Fine! This crystal music box is exquisite hand in all!
哇塞!这款水晶音乐盒精致绝伦!
Vitoria 维多利亚
As Carl's noble form
好像卡尔他高贵的形式
Aurora 欧若拉
Lovely! So true.
可爱的!这是真的。
The only man we admire in the city!
是我们在城市中崇拜的唯一!
Vitoria 维多利亚
He will give joy to our womb
会给我们的后宫带来欢乐 !
Aurora 欧若拉
Like the child spirit spectre,
就像城市的幽灵孩儿一样,
Your muscles squired when he came through your heart.
穿透你的心,来到你的时,肌肉会抖擞
Vitoria 维多利亚
Grande! What's a goosebumped moment to us!
捧捧的! 是多幺让人绞动的时刻!
Aurora 欧若拉
Awww! Sweetness!
哇哈!多甜蜜!
Hey you see, Josh is there...
嘿,你看乔希在那边...
My dear, let's go
亲爱的,我们去看看。。。