2017-07-03

When We Two Parted - Lord Byron

昔日离别时 ——拜伦

When we two parted In silence and tears,

昔日离别时,任沉默来临,眼泪纷纷

Half broken-hearted, To sever for years,

分离的日子是如此之久,我忍不住心碎

Pale grew thy cheek and cold, Colder thy kiss;

你的脸冰凉、发白,你的吻更似冷冰

Truly that hour foretold Sorrow to this.

那一刻正预示了我今日的悲痛

The dew of the morning Sank chill on my brow— It felt like the warning Of what I feel now.

清晨凝结的寒露冰冷了额角,仿佛是预先警告我,今日的哀愁

Thy vows are all broken, And light is thy fame:

誓言破碎,声名成空

I hear thy name spoken, And share in its shame.

当你的名字被人们提及,响起在耳畔,我随之一阵脸红

They name thee before me, A knell to mine ear;

他们在我面前讲起你,一声声有如哀乐

A shudder comes o'er me— Why wert thou so dear?

战栗穿透我的心腔——我为何对你如此情重?

They know not I knew thee, Who knew thee too well:

他们不知道我认识你,更不知我其实与你熟识

Long, long shall I rue thee Too deeply to tell.

我将长久、长久地悲叹,这深处难以为外人道

In secret we met— In silence I grieve That thy heart could forget, Thy spirit deceive.

昔日我们秘密地相会——如今在静默中我满含悲伤,你就这样将我遗忘,辜负曾经的承诺

If I should meet thee After long years, How should I greet thee? — With silence and tears.

若多年以后,我们相遇,我该如何与你问候?——以沉默,以眼泪

你可能感兴趣的:(2017-07-03)