Savasana挺尸式
Just lie down for a few minutes.
躺下几分钟。
Keep your head straight.
保持头部中正。
Close your eyes。
闭上眼睛
If you have got a pin for the head. Please remove it.
如果头上有发夹,请把它取走。
Cosmetics of the hair – please remove.
请取下发饰。
Centre of the back of the head is the measure plumb line to rest your head on the floor.
以后脑勺的中心为垂线,让头部松沉落在地面上
Keep the shoulders away from the spine.
让双肩远离脊柱。
moved the shoulder blades away from the centre. Raise your back ribs up.
调整肩胛骨,让它们从中心向两边展开。抬高后方肋骨向上
Stretch your shoulders away from the back.
伸展肩膀远离背部
Bend your elbows. All of you.
弯曲手肘。所有人
Extend the inner back arm towards the elbow. Lengthen.
朝着手肘的方向,拉伸后方手臂内侧。拉长
Lift your elbows and lengthen.
上提手肘并拉长
Now pressing the elbows and the upper arm move the shoulder blades towards the kidneys. Move back.
下压手肘以及上臂,让肩胛骨移向肾脏方向。向后移动。
Let the back of the skin be free.
让后侧皮肤获得自由。
Don’t shorten the skin. Lengthen the skin.
不要缩短皮肤,拉长皮肤。
Without disturbing the upper arm drop the lower arm to the floor. Without disturbing.
不要干扰上臂,把前臂落向地面。不要干扰。
Now bring the upper lid. To close the eyes – bring the upper lid down – do not lift the lower lid up.
现在用上眼睑,闭上眼睛——让上眼睑向下,不要让下眼睑上提。
Only top should come down.
只让上眼睑落下来。
Sink the eyeballs to touch the socket of the eyeballs at the back.
让眼球向下松沉,碰触后侧的眼窝
Drop as much as you can. Don’t lift up the eye balls from the socket.
看你能多大程度的松沉向下。不从眼窝中上提眼球。
Feel the socket and touch the socket.
感受眼窝,触碰眼窝
After touching again feel.
触碰之后再去感受。
Keep your root of the tongue passive.
让舌根被动放松。
Side of the eye, side of the eye and the middle of the ear. That nerve take towards the ear.
眼睛两侧。眼睛两侧和耳朵中部。让神经关注双耳。
Listen, Look from your ears inside.
仔细听,从双耳内侧去观察。
Let the ears move deep in.
让双耳向内深入。
Listen to the inner sound.
聆听内在的声音
The ears the eyes the tongue should be completely passive and receptive.
双耳,双眼,舌头应该完全被动而臣服的松降。
When they are receptive you feel the skull of the brain, skull
当这些感官都随顺了,你去感受头颅,头颅骨。
Move deep inwards.
让它深深移向内在。
The more the skull moves in your brain is passive.And quiet.
头颅越多的向内松沉,大脑就变得越加被动而安宁。
Increase that quietness and live in that quietness.
让静谧越来越多,并安处在其中。
If there is a shake in the eyeballs or block the in the ears. You are not relaxing.
如果眼球晃动,耳朵有阻塞,你此刻就没在放松。
So take the electrical nerves of the ears and the eyes towards the base of the brain.
所以将耳朵和眼睛的电波神经沉入大脑根部。
The front brain you feel as if it is close to the floor.
感受前脑,就好像它可以贴近地板。
Remain for sometime within yourself, Without oscillating the electrical nerves of the brain. Sink the facial muscles. Towards the brain.
用片刻时间保持和自我同在。别让大脑电波神经波动不安。松沉脸部肌肉,让它沉向大脑。
And the whole body and mind relaxes.
整个身体和头脑全然放松。
Listen to that silence in the silence. When you are all quite
静静聆听内在寂静。此刻你是安宁的。
Follow that sound. Let that vibration slowly fades out.
跟随着那内在的声音。让身心的波动渐渐消失。
And experience that silence in silence.
经验着此刻的寂静中的寂静
Remain as an object. Remain as a thing. Not as a subject.
作为客体而存在着,作为物体保而存在持着。而不是主体存在。
The more the senses go in, the eyes, ears, nose ,tongue – you are close to the spiritual kingdom.
眼睛,耳朵,鼻子,舌头这些感官越向内沉降,——你越接近灵性的王国
Close your eyes. Move to the right side. Move to the right.
闭着眼睛转向右侧。转向右侧。
Wait for sometime and feel the coolness of the brain.
停留片刻时间,感受头脑冷静状态。
The right brain will feel cool.
右脑将感受到冷静
If that coolness is not felt you were restless.
如果感受不到这冷静你之前是不放松的
If there is a coolness then you have experienced the real state of relaxation.
如果感受到了冷静,你就经历到了真正的放松状态
Without raising the head, roll to the left.
不要抬头,转向左侧
Without lifting the head
不要抬头
Feel the left hemisphere of the brain which is cool.
感受左大脑的冷静
Roll facing the floor and then you can bend your knees and get up.
转身面向地面,弯曲膝盖,坐起身来
源自2011.6.17.中印瑜伽峰会艾杨格大师课程 June 17, 2011