笔若的诗|你们所在的位置(颠覆世界)(Where you are)

笔若的诗|你们所在的位置(颠覆世界)(Where you are)_第1张图片

文/笔若
我问云,你在送什么?
I asked cloud, what are you sending?
​在这怨恨所送来的
From this resentment
所送来的​一季大豆中
A season of soybeans arrived
你们在里面
You are in there

在这​爱带走的怨恨
In the hate that love takes away
怨恨带走的八个月亮里
Resentment takes eight moons away
你们也在里面
You're in there

我问云,你在送什么?
I asked cloud, what are you sending?
我在送一个身份牌
I'm sending an identification card
——父母
Parents -

2018年9月2日凌晨1点
1 am on sept 2, 2018

注释:此诗歌是作者2018年9月2日凌晨1点创作于贵州省毕节市大方县人民医院,次日笔若将被父母强迫出院接受其他治疗…
Note: this poem was written by the author at 1:00 am on September 2, 2018 at the people's hospital of dafang county, bijie city, guizhou province.

特别提醒:该文已获文章著作版权©

你可能感兴趣的:(笔若的诗|你们所在的位置(颠覆世界)(Where you are))