巴夏:你和自己的关系,是一切关系的基础

巴夏:你和自己的关系,是一切关系的基础

问:

Hi, guys!

大家好!

巴夏:

And to you, good day!

你好!

问:

I seem to keep get in stuck in fear 

我似乎一直深陷于“恐惧的泥潭”中,不能自拔

巴夏:

You seem to keep get in stuck in fear? 

你陷于“恐惧的泥潭”中,不能自拔吗?

问:

I keep experience fear 

我不断地体验恐惧

巴夏:

You keep choosing to buy into negative belief systems

你说的情况,其实是你不断“选择”听信负面信念

that generate the sensation of fear is what you're saying 

由此而产生了,陷于“恐惧的泥潭”的感觉

问:

Yeah! 

是的

巴夏:

So the question is, why do you keep choosing that? 

所以问题是,你为什么一直做这样的选择?

问:

It seems to happen automatically 

似乎是自动发生的

巴夏:

Nope! 

非也! 非也!

You may have relegated it to an automatic function. 

你可以把它说成是“自行运作”

But that again is the product of a belief system 

但这其实是你信念系统的产物

A definition that you have of your relationship to it. 

是你对这种情况的看法导致的(你与这情况的关系)

So why have a definition that makes it feel automatic 

所以,你为何会这么看,让你感觉它是自行运作的?

Instead of knowing that your fully in control of what you're choosing 

而不是清楚地知道,选择权,完全在你掌控之中呢?

All you have to do is be honest 

你需要做的全部,就是对自己诚实

And take responsibility 

承担起责任

And admit that you're choosing some negative belief systems, 

并承认自己选择相信一些负面信念

That's okay 

这也没什么

Because then that gives you the power to change them 

因为这样,你就有能力改变它们啦

If it is just automatic, 

而如果是自动行为,

you have no power over it. 

那说明,你对之无能为力

You can't change it. 

你不能改变它

There is no control there. 

说明你没有控制权

So don't buy into the belief system that it's automatic 

所以别买负面信念系统的账,认为是自动行为

Because it can seem that way, 

因为,它看起来可能是自动的

But you're the one making it seem that way, 

但是,其实是你让它变成这样子的

So that you don't necessarily have to look at it 

所以你就不会去深究了(负面信念的狡猾)

问:

OK 

好吧!

巴夏:

Make sense? 

明白吗?

问:

I believe so. 

我相信你是对的!

巴夏:

All right! 

很好!

问:

When I get... 

当我…

巴夏:

What is the fear about generally or usually? 

通常你怕什么?担心什么?

问:

Generally it is about what other people think about me. 

通常,我会担心别人怎么看我

巴夏:

Why do you care? 

何必在乎呢?

问:

I don't know! 

我不知道!

巴夏:

Sure you do! 

你肯定知道!

Because it's about what you think of you 

因为那其实是你对自己的看法

And they're just reflecting it to you 

他们只是你的镜子,映射出来而已

Because you don't necessarily have a strong belief in yourself. 

因为,你不相信你自己

问:

That's true! 

你说对了!

巴夏:

I know, that's why I said it. 

当然对了,所以我才说啊

So all they are doing is reflecting that to you. 

他们是你的镜子

That's what your fear is about 

所以你才怕

That are going to reflect to you what you believe to be true about yourself. 

因为你怕看到的自己,真的是这样的人

But if you stop believing that to be true 

但如果你不再认为,自己是这样的人

That you're unworthy and undeserving 

“我没用,我不配”

And I can't do this, 

“我做不到”

And I'm not powerful 

“我能力不够”

And all that stuff as you say on your planet. 

等等等... 你们地球人的自贬说法

If you stop buying into that 

你若不再听信

Then it won't matter what other people reflect 

那不论别人怎么说,你都不会介意

Because you will know it is not true 

因为你知道,他们说的都不是真的

Yes?  --  Yes! 

明白吗?-- 明白

So the question for you to explore is 

所以你该自我检视的是

Why do you believe that those things are true about you. 

你为什么会认为,自己是这样的人呢?

What do you get out of believing that 

你能从中得到什么吗?

问:

Nothing!

什么也得不到

巴夏:

Because you don't do anything, you don't believe anything, 

因为你若不认为,自己能从中获得某些东西的话,

If you don't believe you are getting something out of it. 

你就不会做某些事情,不会相信某些东西

So what do you getting out of believing that you're not good enough? 

所以,你认为自己不够好,这对你有什么好处吗?

Does that mean you don't have to try? 

是不是说,你就可以不用去努力了呢?

问:

I don't know 

我不知道

巴夏:

All right. Well, let's explore 

没事,我们继续探讨

If you were willing to be yourself as fully as you possibly can, 

如果你做“最真实的你”

What do you imagine is the most terrifying thing that might happen? 

那你最害怕发生的事情,会是什么?

问:

Being rejected by everyone? 

被所有人拒绝吧?!

巴夏:

Rejected by everyone! 

被所有人拒绝!

All 7 billion people on your planet! 

被地球上的70亿人所拒绝!

We will have nothing to do with her 

“这女的跟我们没关系”

We all get together and take a vote 

“我们开个会,做个投票”

And she is an outcast to everyone on the planet 

“我们该把祂驱逐出地球”

And maybe even on some other planets too 

“还有其他一些星球,也不能让她待着”

Now, do you believe that that will happen? 

你认为会发生这种情况吗?

That every single person on the planet will reject you? 

地球上的每个人,都会拒绝你?

问:

No! 

不会

巴夏:

So that must mean there are some people who won't! 

那就意味着,某些人是不会拒绝你的

Correct? ---  True! Yes! 

是吧?--- 对的,没错!

So why did you gravitate to those? 

那你为何不到这些人中去呢?

Why don't you know that those will be the ones that can come into your life 

为何不相信,这些人会进入你的人生

That will aid and assist and enrich your life 

会协助你,会丰富你的生活呢?

And the ones that don't offer that 

而对于那些不会这么做的人

You don't want to have anything to do with them anyway, do you? 

你也不想跟他们有什么关系,对吧?

问:

NO! 

不想!

巴夏:

So then why worry about those that reject you 

那你为什么会担心那些拒绝你的人呢?

Because they have nothing to do with you 

因为他们跟你,没关系

And you have nothing to do with them 

你跟他们,也没关系

Because you know your worth. 

因为你知道自己的价值

You know your ability. 

你知道自己的才华

You know your self empowerment, 

你知道自己有能力

You know your connection to source. 

你知道自己跟 源头/神 的连接

They don't. 

而他们不知道

They don't know your life. 

他们不知道你的生活

They don't know who you are 

他们不知道你的真实情况

So what difference does their opinion make when they know nothing about you? 

他们对你一无所知,那他们的意见,就无关紧要

You follow? 

明白吗?

It's your opinion of yourself. 

你对你自己的看法,才重要

It's your understanding of yourself that counts, 

你对你自己的了解,才是关键

And all they are going to do Is simply reflect to you 

他们做的一切,就是向你展示

where you don't hold yourself up, you don't value yourself. 

你所不看重自己的地方,不珍惜自己的地方

But once you do, 

而一旦你爱自己

Then the people that attempt to devalue you 

那些人要是贬低你

Will be like simply shouting into a hurricane 

就会像是在龙卷风里,大喊大叫

It will be for not 

对你毫无影响

Because you will know it's not true. 

因为你知道,他们是在胡说八道

Your winds of truth will overpower anything they have to say, 

你的“芭蕉扇之真理之风”会把他们的屁话吹到九霄云外

Because you will know that what they're saying has nothing to do with you. 

因为你知道,他们的“鸟语”跟你无关

It has to do with them at that point 

跟他们自己有关

And their issues that they may be afraid to look at, 

是他们自己的问题,而他们不敢面对

And that's what you can come back and reflect compassion to them 

而当你回归,展示出你的 慈悲/同理心

Knowing that they may also still be struggling with issues of self-worth within themselves, 

你清楚地知道,他们目前深陷于自我贬低,自我怀疑的泥潭中

Because you've been there, 

因为你是过来人

You understand it 

你能理解

You know it looks like 

你知道会是什么情况

You can recognize it. 

你也看得明白

And now you can be compassionate enough to say 

如今,你可以带着慈悲,安抚他们:

Yes, I understand 

“是的,我明白”

I had that experience. 

“我也是这么过来的”

But you know what I discovered? 

“但是,你知道我发现了什么吗?”

I am worthy. 

“我值得!”

I am valuable 

“我是有价值的”/ “我非常珍贵”

I am powerful 

“我很强”

I am

“我是”

 who I am. 

“我自己”

Therefore, you can give them the reflection 

如此,你便可以向他们展示

That they may be looking for 

他们所寻求的

To help them decide to value themselves 

帮助他们去 重视/尊重 自己的价值

Is this making some sense?

理解吗?

问:

Yes!

理解!

你可能感兴趣的:(巴夏:你和自己的关系,是一切关系的基础)