巴夏:进入第四密度

巴夏:进入第四密度

问:

Hi, Bashar

你好,巴夏!

巴夏:

And to you good day! 

你好!

问:

So my question is about the ascension 

我的问题,是关于“扬升”的

And if you can explain how that works? 

你能否跟我解释,“扬升”是怎么运作的?

巴夏:

Ascension is simply the raising of your frequency, that's all 

简单地说,扬升就是不断地提高你的振频

And experiencing the reality that is commensurate with that 

并体验与之(振频)相对应的实相

And by acting on your highest excitement to the best of your ability 

通过在你的最高兴奋上,尽你最大能力地去行动

with no insistence on a particular outcome, 

并且对某个特定的结果没有丝毫执着

You will allow yourself to expand 

你就不断地扩展了你的意识

and quote unquote continue to ascend, unquote 

你就不断地“扬升”(quote:引号)

Does that make sense? 

你能理解吗?

It's that simple. 

就是这么简单

The idea of course is that 

当然,还有就是

Many people in your mass consensus are now deciding to do that all at once. 

你们很多人,集体达成共识,决定一起快速地扬升

Therefore, it looks like a mass movement 

因此,这看起来像是一场 大规模的运动

That there are now discussions of consciousness 

(如你们所见)现在有很多针对“意识”的讨论

Explorations of spirit. 

对“灵性”的探索

Now that is common in your language on your planet for many people 

对很多人来说,灵性词汇在生活中已经变得很常见

More than it was before 

比以前常见得多了

You are experiencing the idea of the momentum of a large segment of the collective consciousness 

你们的集体意识中的很一大部分,决定“是时候转化了”

Deciding that it's the transformational time to do this 

所以你们正在体验这种“转化的势头”

Therefore that is being called the ascension, 

因此,被称之为“扬升”

But it's a process. 

但这是一个过程

Does this answer your question? 

我这么回答可以吗?

问:

A little bit. 

你回答了一点

巴夏:

All right, what parts seem to be missing? 

好吧,还差了哪几点?

问:

I'm wondering like 

我想知道

Am I gonna be in a different density 

“我会不会在一个不同的密度中?”

Or am I gonna stay in my house? 

或者“我是否还能住在我家里”

Or things will just change around me? 

或者“我身边的很多事情,会不会发生改变?”

Am I gonna be in a different reality? 

又或者“我会不会进入一个不同的实相?”

巴夏:

Sometimes you will not necessarily be able to tell that you're in a different density. 

有时候,你不一定会发现自己  已经处在不同的密度中

Sometimes you will 

但有时候你可以

Let me give you an example, 

我给你举个例子

We have given this example before 

这个例子,我以前说过的

If a person from 300 of your years ago 

如果一个活在300年前的人

Were suddenly be transported into your present and look at you, 

突然被传输到你们目前的实相中

You would appear to be glowing to them 

那么在他看来,你们一个个都“闪闪发光”

Because your frequency is so much higher than the average frequency 300 years ago 

因为你们的振频,比300年前的人的平均振频,高了非常的多

But you don't notice it 

但你们觉察不到这点

Because you're used to it. 

因为你们已经习惯了

Do you understand? 

你明白吗?

问:

Yes! 

明白!

巴夏:

So when you are in the process of transforming into fourth density 

所以,在你们进入第四密度的过程中

As you are right now 

就是你们目前所经历的

You may do it so gradually

你们是慢慢地、逐步地转化 

that you won't necessarily notice certain things changing. 

(速度之慢)以至于你们都察觉不到某些事情已经改变

But you will notice other things changing that are relevant 

但你会注意到那些跟你有关的改变

But of course, remember 

当然,还要记住

That means you shifted to another version of earth 

转化,意味着你穿越到另一个版本的地球

that is already representative of the changes you made within yourself. 

而这个版本的地球,只不过表示 你的内在已经发生了改变

You never change the world you're on 

你永远不可能改变你现在所在的世界

问:

OK! 

好的!

巴夏:

So if there is another version of the house 

所以,如果有另一个版本的你的房子

That is more representative of the fourth density version of you. 

这个房子更能代表第四密度版本的你

That's where you will wind up. 

那么,到时候你就会住在那里

If not,

如果没有这样的房子

you can be in what appears to be the same house 

那你可能还住在现在的房子里

But it won't be the same house. 

但两个房子看似一样,却根本不一样

It just may not need to look any different

因为你的房子,不需要看起来有所不同

in order to satisfy your fourth density need 

才能满足你在第四密度中的需求

Does that make sense? 

你能明白吗?

问:

Yes! 

明白!

巴夏:

Is that answering the question more specifically? 

我这么回答,是不是更具体一点了?

问:

Yes! 

是的!

巴夏:

Anything else? 

还有别的问题吗?

问:

Yes! 

是的!

When I go to fourth density.... 

当我进入第四密度…

巴夏:

You are going! 

你已经在进入的过程中!

This is a process. 

这是一个过程

Your already raising your vibrations by having these kinds of conversations. 

你们在和我们的对话过程中,就已经提高了振频

It is not just 

不是说:

Oh! Today in third density 

“哦!今天我在第三密度”

Oh! 11:59 

“哦!晚上11点59分了”

Boom 

Boom一声响

I'm now fourth density 

“我现在在第四密度了!”

It's a process 

这是一个过程

You've been doing this for years 

你们已经转化了好多年

You been raising your frequency 

你们在不断地提高振频

Exploring consciousness 

不断地探索意识

Exploring spirituality 

不断地探索灵性

Eventually you will be purely fourth density. 

最终,你们将完全进入 纯粹的第四密度

But this is a process. 

但这是一个过程

问:

OK! 

好的!

My question was 

我的问题是

When I get there. 

当我到了那里

Will we be able to see people that have past, that are left ones? 

我是不是能看见那些去世了的人?

巴夏:

Yes! 

是的!

We do that all the time 

我们一直都能看见灵体

We commune with spirits all the time. 

我们一直都跟灵魂交流着

It's natural for us 

这对我们来说,再自然不过了

So many of you will have that ability as well. 

你们中的很多人,将来也会有这样的能力

Again, if it's relevant, 

当然,前提是跟你们的人生课题有关

But become something quite common to your society, eventually yes 

但最终,这种现象在你们社会中,会变得很常见

问:

And fourth density means

进入第四密度是不是说

We'll all get there during different times?

我们会在不同时机到达那里?

Or we’ll go there all together?

还是我们一起到达的?

巴夏:

You will each have your own rate, 

你们每个人都会有自己的节奏

But there will be an overall bubble rate as well

但也会有一个整体的(泡泡)节奏

for the collective consciousness that chooses to do that 

因为这是你们集体意识 共同选择的 转化过程

问:

Will I have to pay taxes? 

我还要纳税吗?

巴夏:

No! 

不需要!

问:

That's it, 

我想听的就是这个

I'l leave it on that positive now 

太正了!我问完了!

Thank you, Bashar

谢谢你,巴夏!

巴夏:

However 

然而

问:

No! 

别说……!

Why don't you leave it with that? 

我不听!我不听!

巴夏:

All right. 

好吧!

问:

No, go ahead! Go ahead! Go ahead! 

不不不……请讲,请讲!

Please! 

拜托了!

巴夏:

There are systems that people are contemplating on your planet 

现在,在地球上,已经有人在思索某些新系统

That would change in your culture  

这些新系统将会改变你们的文化

certain aspects of finance as you have alluded to them. 

也会改变你所提到的一些经济体制

We would suggest that 

我们能给的建议是

you get physically and actively involved 

你们要采取实际行动

in choosing the things that would allow you to make those changes 

积极地参与到“那些能带来改变的事件”的“选择过程”中

And not just wish for. 

不是“心怀希望”

But do it 

而是“做”

Do you understand? 

你明白吗?

问:

Yes, I do! 

是的,我明白了!

巴夏:

All right. 

很好!

问:

Thank you, Bashar! 

谢谢你,巴夏!

巴夏:

Thank you! 

谢谢!

Remember

记住

you chose to experience yourself as physical beings. 

你选择体验“一个有身体的人”(实体存有)

If you don't actually take physical actions on the things that excite you, 

如果你不在 让你兴奋的事情上,采取“实际”行动

Then you are not grounding the energy like a circuit into the physical experience 

那你就像是“电流没有形成回路”,你也无法将能量注入到你的实际人生体验中

That shows the commitment to the idea 

你的实际行动,显示了你对这个理念的决心

That you live it 

你把它活出来了

That you do it 

你真正地去做了

That it's in your behavior 

在你的行为中表现出来了

Not just your speech 

而不仅仅只是在你的“言语”上

Not just your thoughts 

不仅仅只是在你的“思想”上

你可能感兴趣的:(巴夏:进入第四密度)