世界上最遥远的距离(戈泰尔)

世途的苦难并没有阻止他成为泰戈尔

世界上最遥远的距离(戈泰尔)_第1张图片
小马先生

 世界上最遥远的距离不是生与死 ,

The most distant way in the world , is not the way from birth to the end.

而是我就站在你面前,你却不知道我爱你。

It is when I stand in front of you , but you don't understand I love you.

 世界上最遥远的距离,不是我就站在你面前你却不知道我爱你。

The most distant way in the world ,is not when i stand in front of you,you don't know I love you.

而是爱到痴迷,却不能说我爱你。

It is when my love is bewildering the soul ,but I can't speak it out .

 世界上最遥远的距离,不是我不能说我爱你。

The most distant way in the world ,The most distant way in the world .

 而是想你痛彻心脾,却只能深埋心底 。

It is after missing you deeply into my heart , I only can bury it in my heart.

世界上最遥远的距离,不是我不能说我想你。

世界上最遥远的距离(戈泰尔)_第2张图片
小马先生

The most distant way in the world ,is not that i can't say to you i love you .

而是彼此相爱,却不能够在一起。

It is when we are falling in love , but we can't stay nearby .

世界上最遥远的距离,不是彼此相爱却不能够在一起。

The most distant way in the world , is not we love each other but can't stay together .

而是明知道真爱无敌却毫不在意。

It is we know our true love is breaking through the way , we turn a blind eye to it.

所以世界上最遥远的距离,不是树与树的距离。

So the most distant way in the world ,is not in two distant trees.

而是同根生长的树枝,却无法在风中相依。

It is the same rooted branches , but can't depend on each other in the wind.

世界上最遥远的距离,不是树枝无法相依 。

the most distant way in the world,is not in two distant trees.

世界上最遥远的距离(戈泰尔)_第3张图片
小马先生

而是相互了望的星星,却没有交汇的轨迹。

It is in the blinking stars who only can look with each other, but their trade intersect.

世界上最遥远的距离,不是星星没有交汇的轨迹。

So the most distant way in the world ,is not in the blinking stars who only can look with each other.

而是纵然轨迹交汇,却在转瞬间无处寻觅 。

It is after the intersection, but they can't be found from then on afar .

世界上最遥远的距离,不是瞬间便无处寻觅。

So the most distant way in the world , is not the light that is fading away.

而是尚未相遇,便注定无法相聚。

It is the coincidence of us , is not supposed for the love.

世界上最遥远的距离 ,是鱼与飞鸟的距离。

So the most distant way in the world ,is the love between the fish and bird.

一个翱翔天际,一个却深潜海底。

世界上最遥远的距离(戈泰尔)_第4张图片
小马先生

One is flying in the sky,the other is looking upon into the sea.

,,泰戈尔出生在富有的上层阶级,自小受到良好的教育,交游广阔,家中也常有文人雅士来往。17岁时则到了英国留学。尽管受到西方文明的熏陶,醉心于诗词文学的创作,23岁回到祖国,却不得不接手家族生意;他反对童婚,但在传统的压力下,不得不娶了11岁的新娘,女儿在14岁的时候也只能出嫁,因为在印度,14岁的女孩子已经是老姑娘了。种种传统的束缚下他深深地感受到,改革,必须先改变人们的思想,于是他致力办学,各地演讲,积极组织社会活动。而在他的诗词文字作品当中,对生命,对自然充满了热爱与赞美,对那些生活在水深火热的人们来说,泰戈尔的文字,无疑是灵魂的指引。

世界上最遥远的距离(戈泰尔)_第5张图片
小马先生

你可能感兴趣的:(世界上最遥远的距离(戈泰尔))