背台词,学英语之《速度与激情8》中英语台词片段1

开场,唐老大对古巴车手

背台词,学英语之《速度与激情8》中英语台词片段1_第1张图片
台词开场

背台词,学英语之《速度与激情8》中英语台词片段1_第2张图片
台词开场

背台词,学英语之《速度与激情8》中英语台词片段1_第3张图片
台词开场

背台词,学英语之《速度与激情8》中英语台词片段1_第4张图片
台词开场

你把我的车拿走 我靠什么吃饭呐
You know I can't make a living without my car.

这可不怪我呦
Not my problem, bro.

多米尼克·托雷托 久闻大名
Dominic Toretto, I heard about you.

欢迎来到我的地盘
Welcome to my island.

干嘛扣我表弟的车
Why you hookin' up my cousin's car?
他手头紧 我借钱给他
He needed money, I gave it to him.

他还不上 那我就把车拿走
He can't pay, I take the car.

再宽限我几天就行
I just need a few more days.

当初可没说要宽限
"Few more days" wasn't part of the deal.

得啦 按约定 说到做到
Come on.
You make a deal, you gotta live up to it.

既然有约定 做不到也得做
You make a deal, you gonna live up to it.

别过分啊
"Gonna" live up to it?
你玩的都是套路
Oh, so you're one of those types.

先搞定别人的车 再转运回美国 对吧
You take everyone's ride, and then ship it back to the States?
对自己人放尊重点儿
说话小心点儿
You watch your mouth.

你这可是找不痛快了
Now you got a problem.

我现在不谈人只谈车
I'm gonna keep it about the cars.

哎呦 你真是吓着我了
想要车 得光明正大
You want a car, get it the right way.

怎么着
How?
飙一把试试
Race for it.

车已经是我的了 老兄
I already own it, bro.

不赌那辆车
Not that car.

赌我的
Mine.

多姆 他的车可是岛上最快的
Dom, his car is the fastest car on the island.

知道他装了什么吗
Do you know what he has under that hood?
知道他车里装什么并不重要
He knows it doesn't matter what's under a hood.

真正重要的是谁来把握方向盘
The only thing that matters is who's behind the wheel.

是吗
You think so?
那还有假
I know so.

那就赌他的车
Then race his car.

我们在这儿不跑四分之一英里
And we ain't racing no quartermile, here.

按古巴这里的长度来跑
We race the Cuban mile.

成交
Done.

多姆 你干什么
我 我很感激你挺身而出
I appreciate what you're trying to do,
但我的车 是岛上最慢的车
but my car is the slowest car on the island.

现在不是了
Was.

把座椅 车门和电池都拆掉
Pull the seats, the doors, the battery.
.
.

除了发动机之外 剩下的都不要
If it ain't the motor, take it off.

一氧化亚氮吗
Laughing gas?
不 费南多 这是古巴版的氧化亚氮
Nah, Fed.
This is Cuban NOS.

你们真是疯了
You guys are crazy.

你 你这是干什么
What are you doing?
山寨版涡轮
Poor man's turbo.

把真空管路拉起来 接好
Pull the vacuum line and hold on.

都是老司机的老把戏
Old trick that Buster used to play, in case of emergencies.

你知道这发动机承受不了那么大劲儿
You know that's way too much boost for that engine.

这不是要快嘛
It's gonna be fast.

可能会爆缸
It's gonna be a bomb.

跑完全程就够了
Only needs to go a mile.

准备好了吗 我的家人
Are you ready for this, my family?
这里是哈瓦那
This is Havana!
开快点儿
Be fast.

注意安全
Be safe.

但别落后 车手准备
But don't be last.
Racers ready!
走吧
Vamonos!

那车就该待在垃圾堆里 老兄
That car belongs in the trash, bro!
停一下
停下
他们要去哪儿
Where are they going?
谁知道 追上去
I don't know.
Let's go!
动手吧
Ghost him.

好的
Si.

再见了 托雷托
Adios, Toretto!
好了 伙计
Okay, Buster.

看看这个管不管用
Let's see if this works.

这怎么可能
That's impossible.

这怎么可能
That's impossible.

真见鬼
快闪开
Look out!
说话就得算数
A deal's a deal.

你赢了我的车
You won my car.

也同样获得了我的尊重
And you earned my respect.

留着吧
Keep your car.

我有你的尊重就足够了
Your respect is good enough for me.

对了 大表弟
Yo, cousin.
.
.

抱歉 毁了你的车
Sorry about your car.

反正那车对咱家人来说也太慢了
Yours was too slow for a Toretto, anyway.

你的英帕拉 你是当真的吗
Your Impala? Are you serious?

你可能感兴趣的:(背台词,学英语之《速度与激情8》中英语台词片段1)