英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
So, dad, guess what tomorrow is. | 爸爸 你猜明天是什么日子 |
Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday. | 马丁·路德·金诞辰 |
- No. Well, it...might be. - It is. | - 不是 好吧 也许是- 就是 |
Fine. But also, tomorrow is your one-year anniversary back in our lives. | 好吧 但是 明天也是你回归我们生活的一周年纪念日 |
I'm gonna make you flying-saucer-shaped pancakes. | 我要给你做飞碟形煎饼 |
Oh, t-t-there's no need to do that, Beth. Regular pancakes are fine. | 哦 没这个必要 Beth 正常煎饼就行了 |
Oh, my God! | 哦上帝 |
Oh, what is happening?! | 这是怎么回事 |
Happy anniversary, dad. | 周年纪念快乐 爸爸 |
Oh, I get it. | 哦 我懂了 |
Regular pancakes are already shaped like flying saucers. | 正常煎饼就已经像飞碟了 |
Mmm. I-I should be making you breakfast for putting up with me. | 好吃 其实为了感谢你一直忍受我 我应该给你做早饭的 |
You should be making us a whole restaurant. | 你应该给我们弄一整家餐厅 |
Nonsense. We couldn't be happier to have you around. | 胡说 有你在身边 我们再开心不过了 |
I just wish I got to see more of you. | 我只希望能多陪陪你(看见更多的你) |
Rick Sanchez of Earth dimension c-137, | 地球空间C-137的Rick Sanchez |
you are under arrest for crimes against alternate Ricks | 你因对平行空间的其他Rick犯下的罪行 |
by the authority of the Trans-Dimensional Council of Ricks. | 而被跨维度Rick委员会批准逮捕 |
- Hey! What the heck?! - Neutralize the Jerry. | - 嘿 搞什么鬼- 冻住Jerry |
Wait! No! I'll... | 等等 别 我可以 |
Dad! | 爸爸 |
- Dad! - Rick! | - 爸爸- Rick |
Everybody, relax. | 大家别紧张 |
If I know these a-holes, and I am these a-holes, | 我认识这些混蛋 我就是这些混蛋 |
they just want to haul me to their stupid clubhouse | 他们只想把我拽到他们那傻逼俱乐部 |
and waste my time with a bunch of questions. | 问几个浪费时间的问题 |
Let's get it over with. | 咱们快把这事儿结了吧 |
- Bring his Morty. - Oh, man. | - 带上他的Morty- 哦天 |
Leave my Morty out of this. | 别把我的Morty卷进来 |
You lost the right to have a say in these things when you refused to j-join the Council. | 你在拒绝加入委员会的时候就已经失去了说这话的权利 |
W-w-w-what about Jerry? | Jerry怎怎怎么办 |
Will you at least unfreeze my daughter's idiot? | 你们至少把我女儿的白痴解冻了行吗 |
完整版请点击 | |
...give you anything! | 给你任何东西 |
I have a rare antique-coin collection! Just don't hurt me! | 我收藏了很多珍稀古董钱币 拜托别伤害我 |
Okay, maybe not antique, but it was a limited minting. | 好吧 可能不是古董 但也是限量版铸币呢 |
They have little R2-D2s instead of George Washington. | 上面印的小R2-D2取代了乔治华盛顿 |
Our son's been abducted! | 咱们儿子被拐走了 |
You hate me for buying those coins! | 我买那些硬币你一直很不满 |
Geez, Rick, w-what is this place? | 天哪 Rick 这是什么地方 |
The citadel of Ricks. | Rick们的大本营 |
It's the secret headquarters for the Council of Ricks. | 这是Rick委员会的秘密总部 |
Council of Ricks? | Rick委员会 |
As you know, Morty, I've got a lot of enemies in the universe that consider my genius a threat, | 你知道的 Morty 我在宇宙中树敌无数 他们视我的天才为威胁 |
galactic terrorists, a few sub-galactic dictators, most of the entire intergalactic government. | 包括星系恐怖分子 下星系独裁者 和多数跨星系政府 |
W-w-wherever you find people with heads up their asses, someone wants a piece of your grandpa, | 只有是有蠢驴的地方 就有人看我不爽 |
and a lot of versions of me on different timelines had the same problem, | 而且不同平行宇宙里不同版本的我都是这样 |
so a few thousand versions of me had the ingenious idea of banding together | 所以有几千个我傻逼一样地想凑在一起 |
like a herd of cattle or a school of fish | 像牛群 鱼群 |
or those people who answer questions on Yahoo! answers. | 或者在雅虎知道上回答问题的人一样 |
Hey! What do you know? It's a cowboy version of me. | 嘿 居然有牛仔版的我 |
Geez, you're easy to impress. | 你真是没见过世面 |
Yeah, most timelines have a Rick, and most Ricks have a Morty. | 没错 大多数时间线都有个Rick 而大多数Rick都有个Morty |
This place is a real who's who of who's you and me. | 这地方就是个你和我的名人录 |
Turn your boring, old Morty into a f... | 快用Morty闪耀胸章把你无聊的旧Morty |
hot fashion statement with some Morty dazzlers. | 变成热辣的时尚宣言吧 |
Hey, check this out. | 嘿 看这个 |
- Show me the Morty. - Dumb. | - 给我Morty- 傻死了 |
Excuse me, sir, is your Morty insured? | 打扰一下 先生 你为你的Morty投保了吗 |
- You know, every year, hundreds of Mortys are injured... - Back off! | - 要知道 每年都有成百上千的Morty受伤- 滚 |
Not my cup of tea, this place. | 我不喜欢这地方 |
I say the point of being a Rick is being A Rick. | 我认为作为一个Rick而存在 重点就是作为"一个"Rick |
Save your anti-Rick speech for the Council of Ricks, terror-Rick. | 把你的反Rick言论留给Rick委员会听吧 恐怖Rick分子 |
Hey, save your Rick rules for the sheep-Ricks, Rick-pig. | 嘿 把你的Rick规则留给Rick小绵羊吧 蠢猪Rick |
[Bleep] me, pal. | [哔]我啊 哥们 |
[Bleep] you? No, no, no, no, no, [Bleep] me. | [哔]你 不不不不不 [哔]我啊 |
Bring up the holograms. | 把全息图呈上来 |
27 Ricks brutally murdered in their own timelines, | 有27个Rick在自己的平行空间里被残忍杀害 |
an unprecedented Rick-icidal epidemic. | 空前猖獗的对Rick的屠杀 |
What say you, Earth Rick c-137? | 你还有什么可说的 地球C-137的Rick |
You think I did this? | 你觉得是我干的 |
Why am I the first Rick you pull in every time a Rick stubs his toe? | 为什么每次有Rick踢到了脚趾总是我先被抓来 |
You have a history of non-cooperation with the Council. | 你有不和委员会合作的前科 |
Yeah, so does the scientist formerly known as Rick. | 没错 那个以前被称作Rick的科学家不也是吗 |
W-w-w-w-w-why isn't he here in handcuffs? | 为为为什么他没被抓过来铐住 |
Because he's dead, too! | 因为他也死了 |
Who else would you have us question? You fit the profile. | 你还想让我们审问谁 你最符合凶手的特征 |
Of all the Ricks in the central finite curve, | 在所有中央有限曲线上的Rick中 |
you're the malcontent, the rogue. | 你是反抗者 离群者 |
I'm the Rick, and so were the rest of you before you formed this stupid alliance. | 我只是Rick 在组成这个愚蠢的联盟以前 你们也是 |
You wanted to be safe from the government, so you became a stupid government. | 你们想免受政府的迫害 于是你们自己变成了愚蠢的政府 |
That makes every Rick here less Rick than me. | 所以我比这里的每一个Rick都更像真正的Rick |
Yeah, murmur it up, D-bags. | 尽情议论吧 混蛋们 |
Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got pancakes back home with syrup on top of them. | 不好意思 家里还有涂了糖浆的煎饼等着我呢 |
They're about to hit that critical point of syrup absorption that turns the cakes into a gross paste, | 马上吸收的糖浆就会把煎饼变成恶心的浆糊了 |
and I hate to get all Andy Ronney about it, | 我不想像Andy Rooney一样 |
but I think we all like fluffy disks of cake with syrup on top, | 但我认为我们都喜欢一碟松软的糖浆蛋糕 |
and I think we also like to be accused of crimes when there's evidence! | 而且我们都希望被指责的时候对方拿出证据 |
So, as they say in Canada, peace oot! | 用加拿大人的话来说 后会有期 |
Evidence! Good idea. Scan his portal gun! | 证据 好主意 扫描他的传送门枪 |
Oh, come on. Don't look at another man's portal-gun history. | 哦 拜托 不要看别人的传送门枪历史记录啊 |
We-we all go to weird places. | 谁都去过奇怪的地方 |
Yes, but it appears you alone have been going to | 没错 但似乎只有你一个人去过所有 |
the exact timelines and locations in which the murders occurred. | 谋杀发生的平行世界和其中谋杀发生的地点 |
What?! That's Rick-diculous! I'm obviously being set up. | 什么 那太不合Rick理了 我显然是被陷害的 |
Earth Rick c-137, the Council of Ricks sentences you to the machine of unspeakable doom, | 地球C-137的Rick 委员会判处你受刑于极苦机械 |
which swaps your conscious and unconscious minds, | 你的意识和无意识将被互换 |
rendering your fantasies pointless while everything you've known becomes impossible to grasp. | 使你一切的憧憬都毫无意义 让你所知的一切都无法触及 |
Also, every 10 seconds, it stabs your balls. | 而且 每过十秒它就会扎一次你的蛋蛋 |
I've heard enough. | 我不想再听了 |
Run, Morty! | 快跑 Morty |
Unh-unh. Not you. | 不不 没叫你 |
No! | 不 |
Aaaah! | 啊 |
Oh! Oh! | 哦 哦 |
完整版请点击 | |
Yeah, I'd like to order one large person with extra people, please. | 你好 我想点一大份人 加量 |
White people. No, no, no, no. Black people. And Hispanic on half. | 白人 不不不不 黑人 再加一半西班牙裔 |
Yes, I'd like to order one large sofa chair with extra chair, please. | 你好 我想点一大份沙发椅 多加点椅量 |
High chair. No, no, no, no. Recliner. And wheelchair on half. | 高脚椅 不不不不 躺椅 和半个轮椅 |
- They could have gone into anyone of these. - Son of a... | - 哪个门都有可能- 混... |
- Oh, geez. - Oh, man! - We lost 'em. | - 天啊- 哦天- 我们跟丢了 |
Yeah, I'd like to order one large phone with extra phones, please. | 你好 我想点一大份电话 加量 |
Cellphone. No, no, no, no. Rotary. And pay phone on half. | 手机 不不不不 旋转式电话 和半个公用电话 |
That'll keep 'em busy for a while. | 这够他们忙一阵的了 |
Those guys were wrong right? | 他们肯定搞错了吧 |
You would not kill yourself... yourselves. | 你不会杀掉你自己的 那些自己 |
Of course not, Morty. | 当然不会 Morty |
How could that profit me? | 这对我有啥好处 |
But someone out there is killing Ricks, | 但是的确有人在杀Rick们 |
and the council ain't gonna stop thinking it's me until we clear our names | 在我们洗清罪名之前 委员会不会善罢甘休 |
by finding the real Rick-Killer. | 得找到真正的Rick杀手 |
I'm scared, Rick. | 我害怕 Rick |
Maybe we should go home and stockpile weapons, like that show "Doomsday Preppers." | 我们是不是该回家准备点武器 就像《末日生存者》那节目一样 |
Not really my style, Morty. | 那不是我的风格 Morty |
Besides, your home is most likely swarming with Ricks by now. | 而且 家里估计已经全是Rick了 |
All right, listen, Jerry. | 听好了 Jerry |
If Rick calls, this device is gonna trace his location. | 如果Rick打电话来 这设备能追踪到他的位置 |
You just got to keep him on the phone for 30 seconds or longer. | 你只需要把时间拖够30秒 |
Who wants lemonade? | 谁想喝柠檬汁 |
Oh, yeah. Mmm! | 噢 太好了 |
Oh! Delicious! | 哦 好喝 |
Beth. You're a treasure. | Beth 你真贤惠 |
I have a Beth just like you in my reality, except you know what? | 在我的世界里也有一个像你一样的Beth 只不过 |
She's not as brilliant or attractive. | 她没有你那么美丽动人 |
Aw. Thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
Oh! She did! She did it! | 她做到了 做到了 |
H-hello? | 喂 |
Hey, Jerry, it's Rick. | 嗨 Jerry 我是Rick |
Rick! Hey. | Rick 嗨 |
What's, what's up? | 你好啊 |
So, listen, the heat's on, and there's nowhere left to turn, | 听着 风声太紧 我们没地方可去 |
so Morty and I are just gonna fly my spaceship into a black hole. | 所以 Morty和我打算把飞船开进黑洞 |
- What? - Is that cool with you, dawg? | - 什么- 你能接受得了吧 |
Rick, no! Morty!! | Rick 不 Morty |
We got it. | 追踪到了 |
The call's coming from... | 电话来自... |
inside the house | 这间屋子 |
Look at his face! You dummy! | 瞅瞅他的表情 你真傻 |
Ugh. Can't believe our daughter married you. | 真不敢相信我们女儿能嫁给你 |
Too easy! | 太容易了 |
The Rick are probably gonna waste some time missing with Jerry. | 这帮Rick应该会浪费些时间逗Jerry玩 |
They won't be able to help themselves. | 他们起不了什么作用的 |
But as soon as they get bored, they'll be onto us. | 但是等他们玩够了 就会来找我们 |
Phones a la clams and phonesghetti with phone balls. | 您点的电话蛤蜊和意大利电面配电话丸 |
- Anything else? - Yeah, more phone sticks, please. | - 还需要什么- 再多来点电话条 |
Right away, sir. | 马上来 先生 |
You know, Rick, when I first saw all those Ricks and Morty, | 你知道吗 Rick 当我第一次看到那么多Rick和Morty时 |
I thought, "Gee, that kind of devalues our bond." | 我在想 "天啊 我们的关系一下就不那么独特了" |
But then I realized it just means that our relationship must be pretty special | 但是仔细想想 我们的关系一定非常特别 |
to span over all those different time lines. | 才能让我们跨越无数的时空紧紧相连 |
Yeah, it's got to be that way. You're a camouflage. | 只能是这样 你是一个掩护 |
Camouflage? | 掩护 |
W-w-w-what are you talking about, Rick? | 你在说什么 Rick |
Rick have a very distinctive and traceable brain wave due to our genius. | Rick的天才使得我们的脑电波非常独特且易追踪 |
The best way to hide from an enemy's radar is | 躲避敌人雷达的最好办法就是 |
to stand near someone with complementary brain wave that make ours invisible. | 在一个可以使脑电波互补的人身边 这样就无法被追踪了 |
See, w-w-w-when a Rick I-is with a Morty, | 明白吗 当Rick和Morty在一起时 |
the genius waves get canceled out by the, Uh... | 天才的脑电波就被抵消了 因为你有 呃 |
...Morty waves. | ...Morty脑电波 |
Um... because o-our personalities are so different? | 是因为我们的性格非常不同吗 |
Oh, shit, dawg. | 哦 妈的 |
My portal gun was hacked pemotely, Morty | 我的传送枪被人远端入侵了 |
Obviously by the real killer, to frame me. | 很明显就是真凶 他想陷害我 |
But I was able to track the signal. | 但是我能追踪他的信号 |
Come on. Let's go. | 快 我们走 |
Uh-oh. | 啊 噢 |
Excuse me. We've tracked a pair of dangerous criminals | 打扰了 我们追踪到一对极度危险的罪犯 |
to this exact location. | 就在这里 |
They look exactly like us, | 他们和我们长得一模一样 |
so in order to avoid confusion, I'm gonna mark us | 为了避免混淆 我们用红叉 |
each with a red "X" right now. | 标记自己 |
That ways, if someone has a gun and we both tell you | 这样的话 如果谁有枪 |
to shoot the other one because they're the evil one, | 而我们都说杀掉另一个"我" 因为他才是那个坏人 |
you'll know who's lying. | 你就知道是谁在说谎了 |
Hey, check it out. | 嗨 看那 |
Damn it! | 妈的 |
Hey, you didn't pay your bill! | 嗨 你还没给钱呢 |
T-the red "X"! Red "X"! | 红叉 红叉 |
Hey, it's a good thing that space outlet had lab coats | 嗨 还好那家宇宙折扣店 有这款实验室外套 |
and you favorite kind of shirt in stock, Huh, Morty? | 和你最爱的小黄体恤衫 是吧 Morty |
Yeah, Rick, I-I heard you the first time. | 对 Rick 你都说了好几遍了 |
You don't have to keep saying it over and over. | 你不用老说这个事儿了 |
Man, this place is way off the grid. | 这地方真够偏僻的 |
This guy does not want to be found. | 这家伙真不想让人发现 |
Well, if he's a Rick, doesn't he just to stand by a Morty to hide? | 如果这家伙是Rick 是不是他也需要用Morty来隐藏自己 |
I mean, isn't that what Mortys are | Morty不就起这个作用吗 |
Human cloaking devices? | 人肉隐身衣 |
Morty, you're making a bigger deal out of this than it is. | Morty 你这反应实在是有点小题大做了 |
Oh, my god, Rick, look! | 我的天啊 Rick 看 |
There's a bunch of people strapped all over that building! | 有好多人被绑起来 盖满了那栋建筑 |
Not people, Morty. Mortys. | 不是人 是Morty们 |
Oh, god! | 天啊 |
W-w-why would somebody do this? | 为什么有人会这么干 |
It's horrible! | 太残忍了 |
Well, one Morty's enough to hide from the bureaucrats, | 想不被官僚体系的走狗发现 一个Morty足够了 |
but you get- you get a whole matrix of Mortys and put them in agonizing pain, | 但你得用一个Morty矩阵 并且让他们极度痛苦 |
that creates a pattern that can hide even from other Ricks mother[Bleep] | 才能瞒过其他的Rick [哔] |
I fiddled with a concept like this once. | 我以前构想过一个类似的概念 |
On paper, Morty. On paper. | 理论上 Morty 只是理论上 |
I wouldn't do this. It's barbaric overkill. | 我是不会做这种事的 这就是粗劣的浪费和滥用 |
I mean, you could accomplish the same result with, | 达到相同的效果 完全只需要 |
like, five Mortys and a jumper cable. | 五个Morty和一个跨接电缆 |
Which I also wouldn't do! | 这我也不会真做的 |
I'm just saying, it's bad craftsmanship. | 我只是想表示 他这技术太烂了 |
Coffee time! | 咖啡时间 |
Yeah! Yo, yo, yo, yo! | 好 哟 哟 哟 |
That's what I like to hear! | 就等这个呢 |
Hi, Jerry. | 嗨 Jerry |
Leave me alone. I'm working. | 别烦我 我在工作 |
Oh, you are? W-w-w-what do you do? | 是吗 你是做什么的 |
I-I'm, I'm in between advertising jobs. | 我是做广告的 待业中 |
Advertising? Wow! | 广告 哇 |
So, people need help figuring out what to buy, and then you help them? | 就是说 大家不知道自己应该买什么东西 你的工作就是帮助他们 |
Well, it's a little more complicated than that. | 要更复杂一点 |
Well, I mean, you do it, | 你就是干这个的 |
and you seem like a guy who really has it all together. | 而且你看起来干这行就很厉害 |
Dude, are you, | 老兄 你是 |
You're being a dick, right? | 你是在讽刺我 对吗 |
Oh, gosh, I-I hope not. | 哦 天啊 不 不是 |
I-I-I wouldn't want to offend you in any way. | 我一点都不想冒犯你 |
You're really a rick? | 你真的是Rick吗 |
Of course I am, just as much as my Morty's a Morty. | 我当然是 就像我的Morty是一个Morty一样 |
Hey, he looks a lot like Eric Stoltz from the movie "Mask." | 嗨 他长得好像《面具》里的Eric Stoltz |
You know, the one with Cher in it? | 就是里面有雪儿的那部 |
That's right, Jerry! | 对的 Jerry |
He-- he's from a reality where everyone is Eric Stoltz "Mask" people. | 他来自的时空 所有的人长得都像Eric Stoltz的《面具》里的人 |
He's Eric Stoltz mask Morty. | 他是Eric Stoltz面具版Morty |
They assigned him to me because I never had any kids of my own. | 他是被分配给我的 因为我从来没有我自己的小孩 |
But if I did, boy, | 但我如果有小孩 |
I'd love them if they were as smart and as successful as you are, Jerry. | 我希望他们能像你一样聪明成功 |
Hey, get a load of this. | 嗨 瞧啊 |
Jerry's hanging out with doofus Rick. | Jerry在和傻瓜Rick聊天 |
This is perfect. | 你俩真配 |
I'm not boofus Rick! | 我不是傻瓜Rick |
I'm Rick J19-ZETA-7! | 我是从J19-ZETA-7空间来的Rick |
Oh, is that the time line where everybody eats poop? | 噢 那个空间的人不都是吃屎长大的吗 |
Jerry, you know this guy eats poop, right? | Jerry 你知道这家伙吃屎吗 |
Hey, I don't eat poop! | 嗨 我不吃屎 |
Y-You guys are always so mean to me. | 你们总是欺负我 |
I guess it's only fair to tell you now, Jerry. | 我觉得我应该告诉你 Jerry |
I'm the worst Rick of them all. | 我是所有Rick当中最差劲的 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“瑞克和莫蒂”