英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
One was careless... | 有人粗心大意 |
You put a woman into a coma. | 你把一个女人撞得昏迷不醒 |
- Surely, that arouses some emotion. - Well, it doesn't. | -理应会有一些特殊的情绪-不会啊 |
You and I are finished. | 我们俩结束了 |
One said goodbye. | 有人决心悔过 |
I'm tired of feeling like a failure. | 我厌倦了接连不断的失败 |
One almost lost it. | 有人差点失去理智 |
Your wife didn't kill herself because of my note, | 你老婆可不是因为我的字条而自杀的 |
she killed herself because of what she did to that poor baby. | 而是因为她对那苦命的孩子所做的一切 |
And one got exactly what she deserved. | 有人罪有应得 |
Gabrielle was waiting for her next great idea. | 加布丽尔正等待着她的又一妙计 |
Her first great idea came when she was 15, | 15岁时她人生的第一个妙计 |
after her stepfather paid her a late-night visit. | 萌发于她继父的深夜造访之后 |
She bought a bus ticket to New York | 第二天她就买了一张 |
the very next day. | 去纽约的大巴车票 |
Her next occurred five years later, | 5年后她有了第二个妙计 |
when she decided to seduce | 她决定勾引 |
a famous fashion photographer. | 一位著名时装摄影师 |
One week later she began her career | 一周后她便开始了自己 |
as a runway model, | T台模特的生涯 |
which soon led to her next great idea, | 下一个妙计很快接踵而至 |
her decision to marry Carlos Solis. | 她决定嫁给卡洛斯.索利斯 |
Before she knew it, | 等她回过神来 |
she had jumped off the runway and moved to the suburbs. | 她已然从T台搬到了郊区 |
Her most recent great idea was born | 她最近的妙计 |
out of her boredom with her new life. | 缘于无趣的新生活 |
That's how she came to | 于是她开始 |
start an affair with her teenage gardener, | 和她年轻的园丁幽会 |
which was cut short by a tragic accident. | 而这在一起意外后戛然而止 |
So, once again, Gabrielle was | 现在加布丽尔又一次 |
in need of a great idea. | 期待着新妙计的诞生 |
Mrs. Solis, I know you're worried, | 索利斯夫人我知道你很担心 |
完整版请点击 | |
but it's gonna take time. | 但这需要时间 |
Hm? What is? | 什么 |
You look sad. | 你看起来很难过 |
I assumed you were thinking about your mother-in-law. | 我以为你在担心你的婆婆 |
- Oh, no. - So, uh, what were you thinking about? | -并没有-那你在想什么呢 |
My life. | 我的人生 |
It hasn't turned out like I thought it would. | 它和我预期的相去甚远 |
- Oh, honey. - Oh, no. I know I shouldn't complain. | -亲爱的-不我知道我不该抱怨 |
It's just there's something missing | 好像少了点什么 |
and I don't know what it is. | 可我又说不上来 |
- Do you ever feel that way? - No. | -你有过这种感觉吗-没有 |
When I go home at night, I sleep like a baby. | 我每天晚上都睡得很踏实 |
'Cause I know I did something | 因为我清楚自己 |
that day that helped people. | 白天做了帮助他人的事 |
- That must be a nice feeling. - Hm. It is. | -那感觉一定很好-确实 |
There's times I wish I didn't have to work so hard. | 有时我也会希望工作能够轻松点儿 |
We got a nursing shortage and they cut our budget. | 这儿缺护士上头还要削减预算 |
Attention, all available personnel. | 注意所有待命人员 |
Code blue, stat, room 214. | 214病房需要医疗急救 |
- Excuse me. - All available personnel. | -失陪了-所有待命人员 |
Code blue, stat, room 214. | 214病房需要医疗急救 |
Damned! Get a doctor in here. I don't have an airway. | 快把医生叫来他呼吸困难 |
No time. I have to intubate. | 来不及了我得插管了 |
Mr. Getz. Mr. Getz, listen. | 盖茨先生盖茨先生听得到吗 |
You're not dying on me, ok? | 我不会让你死的好吗 |
This tube is to help you breathe. | 这根管子会帮你呼吸 |
I need you to be brave now. | 现在我需要你拿出勇气来 |
It was then that Gabrielle got her next great idea. | 就在这一刻加布丽尔灵机一触 |
She decided to throw the first annual | 她决定举办首届 |
Sacred Heart charity fashion show | 圣心慈善时装秀 |
to raise money for more nursing staff. | 为雇佣更多的医护人员募集资金 |
Gaby, I can't do it. | 加比我做不到 |
I cannot walk down a runway in one of these dresses. | 我没法穿着这些裙子走T台 |
They all make me look so fat. | 我穿着它们太显胖了 |
Please get someone to take my place. | 拜托找人替我吧 |
Listen, Betty! Ok? You're not quitting on me now. | 听着贝蒂你现在可不能撒手不管 |
We'll find you a gown that's black | 我们会帮你找一条 |
and slimming and you'll look great. | 非常衬你的黑色长裙 |
- I need you to be brave now. - Ok. | -你得拿出勇气来-好吧 |
And that night when she went to bed, | 这天晚上加布丽尔 |
Gabrielle slept like a baby. | 睡得很踏实 |
News of the fashion show | 举办时装秀的消息 |
spread quickly on Wisteria Lane. | 很快传遍了紫藤郡 |
Though the event was for charity, | 虽然这是慈善活动 |
Gabrielle soon discovered | 加布丽尔很快发现 |
when it came to the latest fashions, | 一旦事关最新时尚 |
women are seldom charitable. | 女人们便鲜有慈善之举 |
No one knew this better than Edie Britt. | 对于这一点伊迪.布利特再清楚不过了 |
She understood that | 她的信条是 |
treachery never goes out of style. | 背信弃义永不过时 |
- Susan. - Give me the dress. | -苏珊-把裙子给我 |
I gave it a shot. | 我试过了 |
Hi, Helen. How's the dress fitting? | 海伦裙子合身吗 |
Great. Maybe it could be taken out | 好极了也许肩膀这里 |
in the shoulder a little. | 能再拉高一点 |
Sure. No problem. | 可以没问题 |
There you go. | 拿着 |
You know, Gabrielle, I never thanked you properly. | 加布丽尔我从没好好谢过你 |
- For what? - For what you did for my son. | -谢什么-感谢你为我儿子所做的一切 |
It was so nice of you to hire John as your gardener. | 你能雇约翰当园丁真是太好了 |
Believe me, it's been my pleasure. | 相信我这是我的荣幸 |
- How's he doing? - Good, good. | -他最近怎样-很好很好 |
I hear he's dating Danielle Van de Kamp. | 听说他在和丹妮尔·范德坎普约会 |
For now. | 只是暂时的 |
It's just a matter of time before they break up for good. | 他们分手是早晚的事 |
What's wrong? | 怎么回事 |
She just seems to want much more | 她似乎比他 |
of a relationship than he does. | 更投入于这段感情 |
You remember what it was like dating teenage boys. | 你记得年轻时的约会是什么样的吧 |
- Vaguely. - Thank you. | -有点印象-谢谢你 |
No, you tell Tanaka that if he doesn't call me | 不告诉田中如果他不打给我 |
I'm gonna go down to his office, | 我就亲自去他办公室 |
完整版请点击 | |
find him and kick his ass! | 让他尝尝厉害 |
Ladies. | 女士们好 |
- Trouble at work? - I don't know what's the problem. | -他工作不顺吗-我不知道 |
He's making money left and right. | 他整天忙着挣钱 |
I just wish he'd relax. | 我只希望他能放松点 |
Crap, crap, crap! | 可恶真是可恶 |
I'm telling you, all of the good dresses are taken. | 我说好衣服都被挑走了 |
Now, what the hell am I supposed to wear? | 我要穿什么啊 |
Well, Mrs. Huber never showed up. | 胡博太太一直没露面 |
Why don't you wear this one? | 你要不穿这件吧 |
This is an old-lady dress. | 这是老女人的裙子 |
You won't even be able to see my body. | 完全衬不出我的玲珑曲线 |
That is so like you, Edie. | 这不愧是你的风格伊迪 |
You're always thinking of others. | 你总是替他人着想 |
So why isn't Mrs. Huber here? | 胡博太太怎么没来 |
Last I heard, she went to visit her sister. | 上次我听说她去拜访她姐姐了 |
I just can't believe that | 真不敢相信 |
Martha would agree to wear this. | 玛莎会同意穿这件 |
She always says she'd never be caught dead in black. | 她总说她死也不穿黑色 |
Sadly for Mrs. Huber, this was no longer the case. | 可怜的胡博太太这次由不得她了 |
Hey, mom. | 嗨妈妈 |
Julie, you got a letter from Zach. | 朱莉扎克有封信给你 |
- Isn't that weird, him writing you? - Yeah. | -奇怪他怎么会写信给你-是啊 |
Well, open. Open, open. | 快打开看看 |
He could have said something about Dana. | 可能他会提到关于丹娜的事 |
I'll read it later. | 我过会再看 |
Later? What's wrong with now? | 过会现在不行吗 |
I've got tons of homework, mom. | 我还有好多作业要做妈妈 |
Julie, what's going on? | 朱莉到底怎么回事 |
This isn't the first letter from Zach. | 这不是扎克第一次写信来了 |
We've been writing each other the last couple of weeks. | 我们已经通了好几周的信了 |
Are you mad? | 你生气了吗 |
No. Just when I was your age, | 没有我跟你一样大的时候 |
my pen pal lived on a farm in Ohio, | 有个笔友住在俄亥俄州农场 |
not in a mental institution. | 而非精神病院 |
You know, that letter is one notch above prison mail. | 这种信比监狱来的还要可怕 |
Zach's not crazy. | 扎克没疯 |
He's just upset over his mom, | 他只是对他妈妈的事感到不安 |
and his dad doesn't even seem to care. | 而他爸爸一点都不关心 |
He just... needs a friend. | 他只是需要个朋友 |
I've packed the diapers, | 尿片打包好了 |
I'm getting the juice boxes and carrot sticks... | 我正在拿果汁和胡萝卜条 |
- Sunscreen? - Got it. | -防晒霜呢-拿了 |
I go pick up the boys, we hit the park, | 我接到孩子们就带他们去公园 |
and that should give you a good couple of hours. | 这样你就能歇上好几个小时 |
Enjoy the vacation. | 好好享受假期吧 |
What? | 怎么了 |
While you're gone, I'll be paying bills | 你们走了之后我要去付账单 |
and sorting laundry and cooking dinner. | 整理衣物准备晚餐 |
So what part of that sounds like a vacation? | 这其中哪件事听起来像放假呢 |
Ok, right. We'll pick up dinner. | 那晚餐由我们带回来 |
You just take a hot bath, relax, recharge. | 你就好好洗个热水澡养精蓄锐 |
Ok, I get it. | 我懂了 |
It's gonna take more than a hot bath to recharge. | 洗个澡不足以养精蓄锐 |
But don't forget, I'm here all week. | 但别忘了我这周都在家 |
Then what? | 然后呢 |
And then we go back to normal? | 然后我们就能照常生活了 |
Tom, our last version of normal | 汤姆所谓的照常生活 |
had me popping pills. | 甚至逼得我去嗑药 |
Normal is a bad, bad plan. | 照常生活实在很糟 |
We'll put our heads together | 我们一起合计合计 |
and come up with a solution. | 会有解决之道的 |
I think we need to hire a nanny full time. | 我认为我们需要雇一个全职保姆 |
- God, it's just such a big commitment. - I know. | -天哪这是笔很大的开支-我知道 |
And I know we can't afford it. | 我知道我们负担不起 |
And I know everything that's happened is my fault, | 我也知道现在发生的一切全都赖我 |
but if I don't get some help, | 可是再没有人帮我的话 |
there's an excellent chance I will lose my mind. | 我绝对会发疯的 |
Ok. Well, then, we have to make it work. | 好吧我们只能这么办了 |
Next up | 接下来 |
200-meter frestyle. | 是200米自由泳 |
- It's just not right. - What? | -这样不行-什么 |
A woman is in a coma because of Andrew, | 一个女人因为安德鲁昏迷不醒 |
and there he is, happy as a clam. | 而他却跟个没事人似的 |
We grounded him, took away the TV in his room. | 我们对他禁足搬走电视机 |
How many more ways you wanna punish him? | 你还想要怎么惩罚他 |
Swimmers, take your marks. | 运动员们各就各位 |
I think we should make him quit the swim team. | 我想我们应该让他退出游泳队 |
Bree, this is the one thing | 布里好不容易能有件事 |
in his life that he's passionate about. | 让他付诸全身心 |
Maybe if we take it away from him, | 也许不让他游泳之后 |
and he'll start to understand what he did. | 他会开始反省自己的所作所为 |
He has not shown an ounce of remorse since the accident. | 车祸后他从没表现出一丝的懊悔 |
Of course he feels bad. He's just keeping up a facade. | 他当然有罪恶感只不过没表现出来 |
Well, he's doing a fabulous job. | 那他掩饰得可真好 |
If we take him off the team, | 如果他退出游泳队 |
He'll lose his shot at a scholarship | 他就会失去奖学金 |
and he's never gonna forgive us. | 并且永远不会原谅我们 |
Well, if it ensures he grows up with some trace of humanity, | 如果这样能唤起一点他的人性 |
that's a risk I am willing to take. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
Well, I'm not. | 我不会 |
That because you just don't love him as much as I do. | 这是因为我比你更爱他 |
Isn't that nice? | 你怎么能这么说 |
It's a fact. I'm his mother. | 这是事实我是他的母亲 |
He lived inside of me. | 是我怀胎十月生下来的 |
He hung out in your womb back in the '80s. | 自从你生下他后 |
Since than I have grown to love him as much as you. | 我对他的爱绝不比你少 |
What just happened? | 这是怎么了 |
That kid you both love so much, just won the race. | 你们俩心爱的孩子得了第一 |
That's what she tells me, anyway. | 反正是她告诉我的 |
John. | 约翰 |
My mom said you needed volunteers, so I volunteered. | 我妈妈说你需要志愿者所以我来了 |
Finally got the charity bug? | 你也会对慈善有兴趣吗 |
You sound surprised. | 不用这么惊讶吧 |
No, not really. You were always a giver. | 不不你总是为他人着想 |
Would you knock it off? My mom's right over there. | 注意点好吗我妈就在边上 |
Have a seat. | 先坐下 |
You can start by helping us alphabetize the donation cards. | 你可以先帮忙把捐赠牌排排序 |
So, word on the street is you and Danielle might break up. | 听说你打算和丹妮尔分手 |
Maybe. I don't know. | 也许吧我也不知道 |
Is that because of me? | 是因为我吗 |
Not everything is about you. | 不是所有事都和你有关 |
- Would you stop that? - Have you been thinking about me? | -别这样好吗-你有没有想我 |
- No. - Really? | -没有-真的吗 |
Could have fooled me. | 别想蒙我 |
- Hey. Do you need any help? - Please. Just pull up a chair. | -需要帮忙吗-拉把椅子过来就好 |
- Oh, gosh. - That's ok. I got it. | -天哪-没事我来捡 |
Susan, hi. Do you want to help with the seating cards? | 苏珊能帮我一起排座位卡吗 |
Sure, do you want to tell me why you | 行你能告诉我昨天为什么 |
had your foot in John Rowland's crotch yesterday? | 把脚放到约翰·罗兰的胯部吗 |
Oh, that. He was helping me adjust the seam in my stocking, | 我的丝袜歪了他帮我调整下 |
and from your angle it must have looked a little weird. | 从你的角度来看是有点奇怪 |
You're sleeping with him, aren't you? | 你和他上床了对吧 |
Ok, yes, but you have to promise not to tell anybody. | 好吧是的可你得保证不告诉别人 |
Gabrielle, he's in high school, | 加布丽尔他还是个高中生 |
and... it's illegal and you're married. | 这是违法的况且你已经结婚了 |
If Carlos found out, this would kill him. | 卡洛斯要是发现了会发疯的 |
It's just sex. It's totally harmless. | 只是性而已没什么大不了 |
How can you call something like this harmless | 我和卡尔的经历你都看在眼里 |
after everything you know about I went through with Karl? | 你怎么能说这没什么大不了 |
- This isn't about you. - Yes, it is. | -这和你有关系吗-当然有 |
It's about me and about every other person who was | 这事关我还有其他 |
screwed over by somebody they loved. | 被心爱之人所伤的所有人 |
When Karl ran off with Brandi | 当卡尔和布兰迪私奔的时候 |
you saw what a basket case I was. | 你知道我有多失魂落魄 |
I was crying, | 我哭个不停 |
I was tearing up his clothes. | 撕烂他的衣服 |
I couldn't get out of bed all day. | 几乎整天都不下床 |
You were there. | 你当时就在我身边 |
How could you do the same? | 如今你却做出一样的事来 |
How can you compare me to Karl? That's not fair. | 你怎么能拿我和卡尔比这不公平 |
You have no idea about my life. | 你根本不了解我的处境 |
Why don't you enlighten me. | 那不妨说来听听 |
You're beautiful, you have money than you can spend | 你天生丽质家财万贯 |
and you have a husband who adores you. | 丈夫还对你钟情有加 |
No, he doesn't adore me. He adores having me. | 他不是钟情我他只是钟情于拥有我 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“绝望的主妇”