现代诗|这样就很好 That’s Good

这样就很好

That’s Good

余秀华

Yu Xiuhua


春天消逝了

When Spring is gone,

树枝上还有浓稠的鸟鸣

there is a lasting birdsong amid branches.

这样就很好

That’s good.


听不见鸟鸣

When the birdsong is gone,

却有一个露水丰盈的早晨

there is still a dewy morning.

这样就不坏

That’s not bad.


这个早晨不是故乡的

Rather than in my hometown,  the morning is spent

是在路上

on the road.

这样也很好

That’s good as well.


我不知道你在哪里

While I don’t know where you are,

但知道你在世上

I know you are somewhere in the world.

我就很安心

That’s relieved.


我不知道你在和谁说话

While I don’t know to whom you are talking,

但是知道你用的口音

I know the accent you are using,

仿佛我听见

as if you were by my side.


人间有许多悲伤

As so much mourners are there in the world,

我承担的不是全部

I am not alone.

这样就很好

That's good.


(此诗可以赠李健)

(This poem can be presented to Li Jian.)


(Translated by Echo)


你可能感兴趣的:(现代诗|这样就很好 That’s Good)