Not Very Well

动画译文

佩佩生病了

Not Very Well

解说员:妈妈猪和爸爸猪,为佩佩和乔治作好了早餐

Narrator: Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig have just made breakfast for Peppa and George.

爸爸猪说:来吃早餐哦!

Daddy: Breakfast is ready!

解说员:佩佩脸上长了红点。

Narrator: Peppa has red spots on her face!

佩佩说:妈咪,我觉得不太舒服。

Peppa: Mummy, I don't feel very well.

妈妈猪说:糟糕,佩佩,你看起来气色不好。

Mummy: Oh, dear, Peppa. You don't look very well.

爸爸猪说:别担心,我打电话给棕熊医生。

Daddy: Don't worry. I'll ring Dr. Brown-Bear.

棕熊医生接起电话说:您好我是棕熊医生!

Doctor:  Dr. Brown-Bear speaking.

爸爸猪说:佩佩不太舒服,她的脸上长满了红点。

Mummy: Peppa is not very well. Her face is covered in red spots!

棕熊医生说:嗯,让佩佩上床休息,我立刻就来。

Doctor:  Put Peppa to bed and I'll come straight round.

解说员:棕熊医生来替佩佩看病了

Narrator: Dr. Brown Bear has come to make Peppa better.

棕熊医生说:您好佩佩,你今天觉得怎么样?

Doctor:  Hello, Peppa, how are you today?

佩佩说:我不太舒服!

Peppa: I am not very well.

棕熊医生说:请你把舌头伸出来。。嗯…其实还不算严重,佩佩只是出了疹子。

Doctor:  Stick your tongue out, please. Hmmm... It's not anything serious.

Peppa has just got a rash.

佩佩说:我要吃药吗?

Peppa: Do I need medicine?!

棕熊医生说:疹子很快就可以退掉,你放心吧,不过我可以开一点药给你吃。

Doctor:  The rash will clear up quickly. But if you like, I can give you just a

little medicine.

佩佩说:好的,医生。

Peppa: Yes, please.

棕熊医生说:这个药可能不太好吃喔!嘴巴张大一点。

Doctor:I'm afraid it doesn't taste very nice. Open wide, please.

佩佩说:嗷,好难吃哦!

Peppa: Eeuuurgh! Disgusting!

棕熊医生说:哎约!你能乖乖吃药,真的好勇敢!佩佩必须躺在床上休息,你们放心吧,我晚一点再来看她。Doctor: You are a brave little one for taking it so well. Peppa must stay in bed.  I'll call back later to check that she is better.

妈妈猪说:佩佩可以有访客吗?

Mummy: Can Peppa have visitors?

棕熊医生说:可以,没问题的,红疹不会传染.  再见!

Doctor:  Oh, yes, she can have visitors. The rash isn't catching. Goodbye!

爸爸猪说:再见,棕熊医生。

Mummy: Goodbye! Dr. Brown Bear!

佩佩说:妈咪,我可以起来吗?

Peppa: Mummy, can I get up now?

妈妈猪说:棕熊医生说,你要在床上多休息,佩佩。

Mummy: Dr. Brown Bear says that you must stay in bed for a little bit, Peppa.

佩佩说:哦,可是躺着好无聊!

Peppa: But it's so boring!

妈妈猪说:不过棕熊医生说你可以有访客。

Mummy: Dr. Brown Bear did say you could have visitors.

佩佩说:可以请苏西羊来看我吗?

Peppa: Can Suzy Sheep visit me?

解说员:苏西羊是佩佩最好的朋友。

Narrator: Suzy Sheep is Peppa's best friend.

妈妈猪说:我打电话给苏西羊的妈妈。

Mummy:  I'll ring Suzy Sheep's mummy.

苏西羊的妈妈说:咩!你好,妈妈猪。

Suzy’s Mummy: Hello, Mrs. Pig.

妈妈猪说:佩佩想找苏西说话。

Mummy: May Peppa talk with Suzy, please?

佩佩说:喂,苏西。

Peppa: Hello, Suzy!

苏西羊:咩!喂,佩佩。

Suzy: Hello, Peppa.

佩佩说:我生病了,我脸上长了红点。

Peppa: I'm not very well. I have red spots on my face.

苏西羊:医生来过了吗?

Suzy: Has the doctor been?

佩佩说:是啊,棕熊医生来过了,,他说我生了病,还说我很勇敢。

Peppa: Yes, Dr. Brown Bear was here! He said I was not very well and that

I was very brave.

苏西羊:你真的生病了?

Suzy: So are you really ill?

佩佩说:对,我不是在玩喔,我必须躺在床上,棕熊医生还给我吃好难吃的药喔!

Peppa: Yes, yes! It's not pretend! I have to stay in bed! Dr. Brown Bear gave

me medicine that tasted really horrible!

苏西羊:我马上去看你,咩!我要穿我的护士服!

Suzy: I'm coming to see you! I'm going to wear my nurse's outfit!!!

解说员:苏西羊来看佩佩了,她穿着她的护士服,丹尼狗和瑞贝卡兔也一块来了。

Narrator: Suzy Sheep has come to see Peppa. Suzy is wearing her nurse's costume.

Danny Dog and Rebecca Rabbit have come along, too.

大家说:你好,佩佩!

Suzy, Danny, Rebecca: Hello, Peppa!

佩佩说:你们好!

Peppa: Hello!

苏西羊:咩!你觉得怎么样?

Suzy: How do you feel?

佩佩说:我生病了,苏西,我必须躺在床上。

Peppa: I am not very well, Suzy. I have to stay in bed.

苏西羊:我们能帮你做什么事吗?

Suzy: What can we do to make you better?

佩佩说:你可以帮我拿点果汁。

Peppa: You could get me some orange juice.

苏西羊:好!

Suzy: Ok!

解说员:佩佩好像乐在其中。

Narrator: Peppa seems to be quite enjoying herself.

佩佩说:谢谢你,苏西。

Peppa: Thank you, Suzy.

苏西羊:你觉得好一点了吗?

Suzy: Do you feel any better?

佩佩说:一点点。丹尼。

Peppa: A little bit. Danny,

丹尼狗:汪!

Danny: Woof!

佩佩说:去问我妈咪,我可不可以吃冰淇淋?瑞贝卡,你可以去院子帮我摘一些花吗?

Peppa: Ask my mummy if I could have some ice cream. And Rebecca,could you bring me some flowers from the garden?

解说员:棕熊医生来看,佩佩有没有好一点。

Narrator: Dr. Brown Bear is here, to see if Peppa is better.

棕熊医生问苏西羊说:噢,很好,有护士在这里,病人怎么样了?

Doctor: Ah, good, the nurse is already here! How is the patient?

苏西羊:呃…我不是真的护士,只是假装的啦!

Suzy: Err... I'm not a real nurse, it's just pretend.

棕熊医生说:原来如此啊,我可以看一下病人吗?

Doctor:  I see. Would you like me to take a look myself?

苏西羊:好啊,麻烦你。

Suzy:  Yes, please.

棕熊医生说:太好了,疹子都消了,你完全好了!

Doctor:  I say! No more red spots! You're completely better!

佩佩说:我还有点生病。

Peppa: Aren't I still a bit ill?

棕熊医生说:你觉得怎么样呢?佩佩

Doctor: How do you feel?

佩佩说:我觉得应该在床上多躺一下。

Peppa: I think I should stay in bed a little bit more.

爸爸猪说:呃…我好想到院子去玩球,怎么样,谁要跟我去?

Daddy: Hmm.. I fancy a game with this ball in the garden!! Who wants to join me?

大家叫道:我..我..我.

Suzy, Danny, Rebecca: Me! Me! Me!

佩佩说:我也要去!

Peppa: Me, too!

(这时候)棕熊医生笑了:“呵呵呵”,真想不到,病全都好了

Doctor:  Well, I never! A complete recovery!

(呵呵呵呵,大家都开心地笑了…….)

你可能感兴趣的:(Not Very Well)