邪恶力量第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
What happened that night | 那晚发生的事 |
Take your brother outside as fast as you can! | 赶快带你弟弟出去 |
Now Dean! Go! | 快 迪恩 快跑 |
What they witnessed | 他们亲眼目睹 |
Mary! No! | 玛丽 不 |
Sent two brothers | 两兄弟 |
Dad's on a hunting trip. | 爸爸已经踏上了捕猎之旅 |
And he hasn't been home in a few days. | 他好几天没回家了 |
Jess excuse us. | 杰西 失陪一下 |
On a quest for answers. 22 years later | 从此踏上征途 22年后 |
I swore I was done hunting, | 我发过誓我再也不猎魔了 |
For good. | 永远不 |
I can't do this alone. | 我一个人干不了 |
完整版请点击 | |
Now you're taking off the middle of the night | 你三更半夜要突然离开 |
to spend the week end with them. | 跑去跟他们共度周末吗 |
Hey, everything's gonna be OK. | 不会有事的 |
I promise. | 我保证 |
You think mom would have wanted this for us? | 你认为妈妈希望我们这样生活吗 |
Dean, we were raised like warriors. | 迪恩 我们像战士一样被养大 |
[图片上传失败...(image-2d8515-1645843767390)]
[图片上传失败...(image-75ff76-1645843767390)]
You have a responsability. | 你有责任 |
To dad and his crusade. | 对老爸还有他那猎魔运动吗 |
Even if you do find the thing that killed her, | 就算我们找到杀死妈妈的凶手 |
Mom's gone and she isn't coming back. | 她也已经死了 回不来了 |
Don't talk about her like that. | 别这样说她 |
Dad's gone. | 老爸走了 |
I've got his journal. He left me a message. | 我有他的日记 他留下了一些信息 |
It's coordinates he left us. It's weird, man. | 他给我们留的这些坐标 真奇怪 |
Hey, Dean, | 迪恩 |
What I said earlier, | 我之前说的话 |
I'm sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
No chick flick moments. | 现在不是煽情的时候 |
Jess. | 杰西 |
No! | 不 |
We got work to do. | 我们有活要干了 |
Dude, you're cheating. | 老兄 你在作弊 |
No, you just suck. | 不 是你太烂了 |
Hey, Hailey. Day six. | 你好 海莉 今天是第六天 |
We're still out near Black Water Ridge. | 我们还待在黑水山脉 |
We're fine, keeping safe, so don't worry. | 我们很好 也很安全 不用担心 |
Talk to you tomorrow. | 明天再联系 |
Hey, where you going? My moment of victory. | 你去哪 我正赢得爽呢 |
Nature calls. | 上厕所 |
Brad? | 布拉德 |
Gary, what's going on? | 加里 怎么回事 |
I am, um... | 我… |
You always said roses were lame, so, I brought you, uh... | 你总说你不喜欢玫瑰 所以我带了这个 |
Jess... | 杰西 |
Oh, god. | 噢 天哪 |
I should have protected you. | 我应该保护好你的 |
I should have told you the truth. | 我应该告诉你真相的 |
You okay? | 你还好吗 |
Yeah, I'm fine. | 我没事 |
Another nightmare? | 又做恶梦了吗 |
Want to drive for a while? | 想开会车吗 |
In your whole life, you never once asked me that. | 你这辈子从没这么问过我 |
Just thought you might want to. Never mind. | 只是觉得你可能想开 不开算了 |
Look, man, | 伙计 |
You're worried about me. I get it, and... | 你很担心我 我明白 |
Thank you, but I'm perfectly okay. | 谢谢你 但我很好 |
[图片上传失败...(image-59f992-1645843767390)]
[图片上传失败...(image-27d22e-1645843767390)]
All right. Where are we? | 好了 我们到哪了 |
We are just outside of Grand Junction. | 我们在格兰姜欣附近 |
You know what? | 知道吗 |
Maybe we shouldn't have left Stanford so soon. | 也许我们不该那么早就离开斯坦福 |
Sam, we dug around there for a week. | 萨姆 我们在那查了好几周了 |
We came up with nothing. | 却一无所获 |
If you want to find the thing that killed Jessica... | 如果你想找到杀害杰西卡的凶手 |
Got to find dad first. | 就要先找到老爸 |
Dad disappearing, and this thing showing up again after 20 years? | 老爸消失 二十年后这东西又再次出现 |
It's no coincidence. | 这不仅仅是巧合 |
Dad will have answers. | 老爸肯定知道怎么回事 |
- He'll know what to do. - It's weird, man. | - 他知道该怎么办 - 真是奇怪 |
These coordinates he left us, this Black Water Ridge... | 他留给我们的这些坐标 这个黑水山脉 |
- What about it? - There's nothing there. | - 怎么了 - 那里什么都没有 |
It's just woods. | 只有一片森林 |
Why is he sending us to the middle of nowhere? | 他为什么要我们去这种鬼地方 |
So Black Water Ridge is pretty remote. | 黑水山脉太偏远了 |
It's cut off by these canyons here rough terrain, dense forest, | 它被峡谷阻隔 地形复杂 丛林密布 |
Abandoned silver and gold mines all over the place... | 附近都是废弃的金银矿山 |
Dude, check out the size of this frigging bear. | 老兄 快看看这熊有多大 |
And a dozen or more grizzlies in the area. | 还有一群灰熊在那片区域栖息 |
It's no nature hike, that's for sure. | 可以肯定那里不是远足的好去处 |
You boys aren't planning to go out near Black Water Ridge, by any chance? | 你们不会碰巧要去黑水山脉吧 |
Oh, no, sir. | 不 先生 |
We're environmental study majors from U.C. boulder... | 我们是博尔德大学环境系的学生 |
just working on a paper. | 是为了论文的 |
Recycle, man. | 关于回收利用的 |
Bull. | 屁话 |
You're friends with that Hailey girl, right? | 你们是那个叫海莉的女孩的朋友吧 |
Yes. | 是的 |
Yes, we are. | 是的 我们是 |
Ranger... Wilkinson. | 威尔金森护林员 |
Well, I will tell you exactly what I told her. | 我把跟她说的话再跟你们说一次 |
Her brother filled out a backcountry permit | 她弟弟出示了露营许可 |
saying he wouldn't be back from Black Water until the 24th. | 说他一直要在黑水山脉呆到二十四号 |
So it's not exactly a missing persons now, is it? | 所以他现在还不算是失踪人口 不是吗 |
Tell that girl to quit worrying. | 告诉那女孩不要再担心了 |
I'm sure her brother's just fine. | 我保证他弟弟没事 |
We will. | 我们会的 |
Well, that Hailey girl's quite a pistol, huh? | 是海莉太猴急了 |
That is putting it mildly. | 有过之而无不及 |
Actually, you know what would help is | 如果我们能拿那份证明的复印件 |
if I could show her a copy of that backcountry permit. | 给她看看 那就更好了 |
You know, so she could see her brother's return date. | 这样她就知道他弟弟什么时候回去了 |
What, are you cruising for a hookup or something? | 你是跑来泡妞的吗 |
完整版请点击 | |
What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
The coordinates point to Black Water Ridge. | 我们已经有了坐标 |
So what are we waiting for? | 还在等什么 |
Let's just go find dad. Why even talk to this girl? | 我们直接去找老爸 去找这个女孩干嘛 |
I don't know, maybe we should know | 我不知道 也许去之前 |
what we're walking into before we actually walk into it. | 我们应该调查好情况 |
What? | 什么 |
Since when are you all "Shoot first, ask questions later" Anyway? | 你什么时候变得怎么冲动 |
Since now. | 现在 |
Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
You must be Hailey Collins. | 你一定就是海莉·科林斯吧 |
I'm Dean, this is Sam. | 我是迪恩 这是萨姆 |
We're rangers with the park service. | 我们是护林员 |
Ranger Wilkinson sent us over. | 威尔金森护林员让我们来的 |
We wanted to ask you some questions | 我们想了解一下 |
about your brother Tommy. | 你弟弟汤姆的情况 |
Let me see some I.D. | 给我看看工作证 |
There you go. | 给 |
- Come on in. - Thanks. | - 进来吧 - 谢谢 |
That yours? | 那是你的吗 |
Yeah. | 是的 |
Nice car. | 车不错 |
So, if Tommy's not due back for a while, | 那么 如果汤姆归期还没到 |
how do you know something's wrong? | 你怎么知道他是出事了 |
He checks in every day by cell. | 他每天都打电话来报平安 |
He e mails photos, stupid little videos. | 他会电邮照片 还有视频 |
But we haven't heard anything in over three days now. | 但是我们已经有三天没听到他的消息了 |
Well, maybe he can't get cell reception. | 也许他手机没信号了 |
He's got a satellite phone, too. | 他还有个卫星电话 |
Could it be he's just having fun and forgot to check in? | 可不可能是他玩忘形 忘记打电话了 |
He wouldn't do that. | 他不会的 |
Our parents are gone. | 我们的父母很早就过世了 |
It's just my two brothers and me. | 只剩下我和我两个弟弟 |
We all keep pretty close tabs on each other. | 我们关系很密切 |
- Can I see the pictures he sent you? - Yeah. | - 我能看看他给你发的照片吗 - 可以 |
That's Tommy. | 这是汤姆 |
Hey, Hailey. Day six. | 你好 海莉 今天是第六天 |
We're still out near Black Water Ridge. | 我们还在黑水山脉 |
We're fine, keeping safe, | 我们很好 也很安全 |
so don't worry, okay? Talk to you tomorrow. | 不用担心 明天再联系 |
We'll find your brother. | 我们会找到你弟弟的 |
We're heading out to Black Water Ridge first thing. | 明天一早我们就去黑水山脉 |
Then maybe I'll see you there. | 那也许我会在那见到你们 |
Look. | 听着 |
I can't sit around here anymore, | 我不能再坐在这里傻等了 |
so I hired a guide. | 所以我雇了个向导 |
I'm heading out in the morning, | 我明天就出发 |
and I'm gonna find Tommy myself. | 我要亲自找到汤姆 |
I think I know how you feel. | 我知道你的感受 |
Hey, you mind forwarding these to me? | 介意把这些拷给我吗 |
Sure. | 没问题 |
So, Black Water Ridge doesn't get a lot of traffic...local campers mostly... | 黑水山脉没什么人烟 主要是去露营的 |
but, still, this past april, two hikers went missing out there. | 但今年四月 还是有两个旅客失踪 |
- They were never found. - Any before that? | - 再也没有找到 - 那之前呢 |
Yeah. | 是的 |
In 1982, eight different people all vanished in the same year. | 一九八二年 八个人都失踪在那里 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字