英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
The state has recently received the evidence that | 州检察官最近收到证据 |
the defendant has attempted to interfere with the judicial process. | 证明被告企图妨碍司法程序 |
Bail is hereby denied. | 保释因此被驳回 |
I thought I'd be leaving with you. | 我本以为能和你一起回家 |
It's a betrayal. | 他出卖了我 |
Maybe it's from mom's work. | 这可能是妈妈的工作邮件 |
This is getting crazy. | 真是越来越疯狂了 |
- Is that dad? - They're just trying to scare mom. | -那是爸爸吗-他们只是想吓唬妈妈 |
Maybe there's a reason she should be scared. | 或许妈妈有理由害怕 |
Do we tell mom? | 我们是否要告诉妈妈呢 |
They sent them to hurt her, so I say no. | 他们这是想伤害她还是别告诉她了 |
Hello, America. I'm Duke Roscoe. | 大家好我是杜克·罗斯科 |
As always, I swear to tell the truth, | 我发誓我会一如既往地据实以告 |
the whole truth and nothing but the truth. | 毫不欺瞒 |
I turned away from my shopping cart for a second, | 我把她放在购物车里 |
and she was gone. | 稍不留神她就丢了 |
Three months ago, | 3个月前 |
two-year-old Jamie Willens disappeared. | 2岁大的洁米·威伦斯失踪了 |
Her mother Cheryl claimed she was snatched | 其母谢丽尔称其在芝加哥一家超市里 |
from her shopping cart in a Chicago grocery store. | 被人从购物车里抱走 |
Someone kidnapped my baby girl. | 有人绑架了我的宝贝女儿 |
The police looked high and low for Jamie | 警察上天入海地寻找洁米 |
and this mysterious kidnapper. | 以及这个神秘的绑架犯 |
If you have Jamie, please... please bring her home. | 如果你抱走了洁米求你把她送回家 |
And they found nothing. Why? | 却一无所获为什么 |
Because she's lying, people! | 因为她在撒谎朋友们 |
She killed her kid. | 她杀了自己的女儿 |
Shorter clips. Make it shorter clips. | 剪短一些把这个片段剪短一些 |
Grab the attention of the jury. | 抓住陪审团的注意力 |
Cheryl Willens killed her baby, | 谢丽尔·威伦斯杀了她的女儿 |
and I have learned a reason | 而且我听说了 |
Ms. Willens was in the store at all: | 威伦斯女士去商店的理由 |
完整版请点击 | |
to buy condoms. | 买避孕套 |
Don't need that. | 不需要这部分 |
Just cut it off at "killed her baby." | 剪到"杀了她的女儿"那句话就行了 |
...Cheryl Willens' freedom, | ...谢丽尔·威伦斯的自由 |
the murdering mom took her own life, | 凶手母亲结束了自己的生命 |
hanging herself from her closet door. | 在家中橱柜门口上吊自杀 |
He's a prince, isn't he? | 他真是才华横溢啊 |
The gift that keeps on giving. | 口若悬河 |
Do you have him from last night? | 有他昨晚节目的录像吗 |
Uh... the last file. | 最后那个文件 |
Aw, come on, you know you're just managing a disaster here. | 你清楚你要收拾的是个烂摊子 |
It's the network lawyer | 电视台的律师 |
making one last stab at a settlement. | 还在想办法达成庭外和解 |
You've been shedding advertisers | 你们电视台丢失广告商的速度 |
like a dog sheds fleas. | 就像狗甩掉虱子一样 |
Good thing we have a lot of fleas to shed. | 幸好我们有足够的虱子 |
You really want to go to court? | 你真想上庭吗 |
Your client committed suicide, | 你的客户自杀了 |
and you're just looking for someone to blame. | 你不过是想找人泄愤 |
And anyway, I just got in from L.A. and ordered a massage. | 我刚从洛杉矶回来正准备做按摩 |
Why would I want to go back so fast? | 我还不乐意回去谈判呢 |
What are you doing at that network anyway? | 话说你为什么要待在那个电视台 |
You used to be the cool one with all the tattoos. | 你当年可是刺青酷女 |
I'm still the cool one. | 我仍是酷女 |
Shh. I'm listening to your client. | 我在看你的客户的节目 |
You know what? I'm glad she's dead. | 我很高兴她死了 |
That's right, | 没错 |
Because the more guilty people who commit suicide, | 越多罪人自杀 |
the less will crowd the courts. | 越少罪人挤上法庭 |
Intent, disregard. | 恶意冷血 |
You've got a client that's out of control, Emily. | 你的客户简直肆无忌惮艾米莉 |
He's not my client, the network is my client. | 他不是我的客户电视台才是我的客户 |
Yeah, well, tell your client | 好吧告诉你的客户 |
their spokesman is doing everything he can | 他们的发言人正千方百计地 |
to raise the settlement amount, right now we're at... | 提高我方索赔金额现在的金额是 |
...$3 million. | 300万美金 |
After Duke's show tonight, my guess is | 杜克今晚的节目结束后 |
it'll be up to five. | 估计会涨到500万 |
Give me a call. | 再联系 |
We're not in a position to be charging retail. | 我们没有能力狮子张大口 |
Don't worry, she'll come in at 2.5. | 别担心她会乖乖奉上250万 |
Will that be enough? | 够了吗 |
He wants to go to trial. | 他想上庭 |
Talk to him, tell him how unpredictable a trial is. | 跟他谈谈告诉他上庭风险很大 |
Yeah, Cary, just roll back that one piece. | 凯里倒带 |
I want to see what I missed before. | 我想看看我之前错过了什么 |
Yeah, I want to go... | 是的我想要上... |
Just, uh, want to be ready for cross-examination. | 我只想为庭上的盘问做好准备 |
I figure he'll try to make me out to be a money-grubber. | 我知道他会说我是个财迷 |
Don't you think? | 你觉得呢 |
Tim, I don't think we want to go to trial. | 蒂姆我觉得咱们不应该上庭 |
Why? | 为什么 |
It's hard to go up against Duke's right of free speech. | 杜克有言论自由权我们胜算不大 |
Yes, but, we'll... we'll have the jury's sympathy, right? | 是的但陪审团会同情我们吧 |
We're more likely to get | 如果不上庭的话 |
a fair settlement if we don't go to trial. | 我们更有可能得到理想的赔偿 |
But a trial will keep Jamie's face out there. | 但是上庭可以让更多人知道洁米的消息 |
I know she's been missing a year and a half, | 我知道她已经失踪1年半了 |
but I still think my daughter's alive. | 但我坚信我的女儿还活着 |
You know he's still on the TV | 知道吗他仍在电视上叫嚣 |
saying that my wife is burning in hell? | 说我的妻子在地狱受罚 |
I know. | 我知道 |
And people say, "don't watch it." | 人们虽然说别看他的节目 |
But he has fans, and... | 但他有他的拥护者 |
people still phoning me. | 而且依旧有人给我打电话 |
And I don't have a TV show, | 而我没有自己的节目 |
And I don't have anybody to listen to me. | 没有人愿听我的说法 |
And I can answer him in court. | 但我可以上法庭和他对质 |
Tim, you don't want to be obsessing on this. | 蒂姆你不应该纠结于这种想法 |
You talked about using that settlement money | 你说过你想利用这笔赔款 |
to search for your daughter. | 来找你的女儿 |
If we settle now, that's money you could use. | 如果选择和解你就可以利用这笔钱了 |
完整版请点击 | |
If you go to court, I don't know if you'll ever... | 若上庭我不知道你是否还能... |
You think I should do this? | 你觉得我该这么做吗 |
Settle? | 我是说庭外和解 |
Yeah. | 是的 |
What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
Lots. Where were you? | 很多事你去哪了 |
Oh, with Tim. | 哦对你在劝说蒂姆 |
That's right. How is he? | 他怎么样 |
He's fine. What happened? | 他没事到底怎么了 |
Yeah, yeah, come on, come on, I'll get you caught up. | 好我跟你说说 |
The network lawyers are coming over in an hour. | 电视台的律师1小时后到 |
That clip from last night really did the trick. | 昨晚的录像片段确实震住了他们 |
They're settling? | 他们要和解? |
Conference room in an hour. | 1小时之后在会议室 |
I don't even think they watch their own show. | 我猜他们连自己的节目都不看 |
They're afraid of the bad publicity. | 他们害怕反面的报道 |
I'm borrowing you. | 你暂时归我了 |
You're...? | 你是... |
I'm sorry. | 抱歉 |
Kettle corn for you. | 爆米花送你 |
Tell him to wait, Margie. | 让他等着玛吉 |
David Lee. Family law. | 我叫大卫·李家庭法律师 |
Oh, right. I'm so sorry. | 哦对真抱歉 |
You're the divorce lawyer. | 你是那位离婚律师 |
Yes, I'm the divorce lawyer. | 对离婚律师 |
Uh, yes, well, let him read a magazine. | 那就让他看本杂志 |
We're starting up a softball league, | 我们正在创办一个垒球联盟 |
and I want to know if you're up for playing first base? | 想问问你能去打一垒不 |
Joking. | 开玩笑啦 |
I need you at a meet and greet in 45 minutes to hand-hold a client. | 45分钟后我要你去劝导一个客户 |
Upstairs. | 在楼上 |
Oh, uh, wait, um, | 等一下 |
I've got a settlement | 1小时后 |
on the Duke Roscoe case in an hour, so... | 我要去谈杜克案的庭外和解所以... |
Yes, at the moment, we're the only department that makes money, | 但现在我们是唯一一个盈利的部门 |
so we outrank. | 所以我们优先 |
See you in 45 minutes. | 45分钟后见 |
Did you want this closed? | 你很想关门呀? |
I'm tired of being the one who has to hand-hold the clients. | 我受够了去劝导客户 |
You know, they send me off to get a client to agree to do something | 他们让我去劝说客户同意一些... |
I-I'm not even involved with. | 我根本没参与过的事情 |
Because they send me off to hand-hold the client. | 因为他们就是让我去劝导客户 |
You're babbling. | 你都语无伦次了 |
I know. Thank you. | 我知道谢谢 |
Look, it's not a conspiracy. | 听着他们不是共谋欺压你 |
You're good at it. | 只是你这方面很拿手 |
That's what my brother used to say to get me to do chores: | 当年我哥想把家务丢给我时就总这么说 |
"Alicia's good at it." | "艾丽西娅这方面很拿手" |
I've worked two months on this Duke case, and now that they're settling, | 杜克的案子我忙了2个月现在要和解了 |
I'm off on some divorce case, and Cary gets all the glory. | 我却去搞什么离婚案功劳都归凯里了 |
Yeah. | 好吧 |
Life stinks. | 人生玩了你 |
Door. | 接着摔门吧 |
Okay... we don't need to make this any bigger than it is. | 好了我们不必小题大作 |
The network doesn't want a long, drawn out trial. | 电视台不想参加冗长的庭审 |
We would like to move on. | 我们想给此事划个句号 |
You mean from Cheryl Willens' suicide | 此事是指谢丽尔·威伦斯自杀呢 |
or the loss of ten sponsors? | 还是指损失10位赞助商 |
You don't need to sell anymore; we're here. | 你不必再亮底牌了我们已经坐下来谈了 |
That wasn't selling; that was rubbing it in. | 这不叫亮底牌这叫哪儿疼戳哪儿 |
Over the phone, Will and I talked about $2 million. | 电话里威尔和我谈到了200万赔偿金 |
Actually, we talked about $3 million | 实际上我们谈的是300万 |
and a retraction. | 外加收回那些不当言论 |
Oh. I must have misheard. | 那我一定是听错了 |
The network might be able to go to 2.5, | 电视台可以给到250万 |
but any retraction would have to be worked out separately with Duke. | 但收回言论一事只能和杜克另谈 |
We only advise on content. | 我们只就谈判内容提供建议 |
Well, then you might have to throw in... something extra? | 那你们恐怕就得多给点什么了 |
Then... let's haggle. | 那咱就来讨价还价吧 |
Alicia, there you are. | 艾丽西娅你来啦 |
Carla Browning. | 这位是卡拉·布朗宁 |
Hello, Mrs. Florrick. | 你好福瑞克夫人 |
I think I'm a fan. | 我是你的粉丝 |
Thank you. I think. | 谢谢 |
Chocolate raisins? | 巧克力葡萄干 |
No, thank you. | 不用了谢谢 |
It's funny, most divorce lawyers have kleenex. | 真有意思多数离婚律师是准备面巾纸的 |
Yes. I find it harder for my clients to cry | 是但我发现让客户嘴里含满巧克力豆 |
when their mouths are filled with M&M's. | 他们就更不容易哭出来了 |
Have you been to many divorce attorneys, Ms. Browning? | 你见过多位离婚律师吗布朗宁女士 |
A few. | 见过几个 |
My husband and I seem to have a series of relapses... | 我和丈夫似乎陷入了恶性循环 |
Him swearing to change, me forgiving, him forgetting, | 他发誓改变我原谅他恶习难改 |
both of us repeating. | 然后循环往复 |
I think I'm done. | 我受够了 |
Morning. | 早 |
Point me in the direction of the settlement conference. | 庭外和解会议室怎么走 |
I moved out about a week ago, | 大约一周前我搬出来了 |
and he's been calling at all hours. | 他没早没晚地打电话 |
- Morning.- Threatening calls, | -早-恐吓电话 |
saying inappropriate things to our sons. | 还对我们的儿子说不该说的话 |
I understand. | 知道了 |
But I must warn you, | 但我要提醒你 |
filing for a restraining order against your husband | 申请法院对你丈夫下禁令的话 |
could set the stage for a very ugly divorce. | 可能会导致一桩很难堪的离婚诉讼 |
Mr. Roscoe, we didn't expect you. | 罗斯科先生没想到你会来 |
Don't get up... I'll just, uh, help myself back here. | 不用起立我自便就好 |
We would need Mr. Willens to agree to not speak to the press, of course. | 威伦斯先生必须同意不对媒体发表言论 |
You got any cream cheese? | 有奶油起司吗 |
Jennette? | 詹妮特 |
Can you get some cream cheese for Mr. Roscoe, please? | 给罗斯科先生来点奶油起司 |
And, uh, fruit. Uh, pineapple. | 还有水果菠萝 |
Pineapple, too. And a bib. | 还有菠萝再来条围嘴 |
Got it. | 知道了 |
Mr. Willens would have to agree | 威伦斯先生必须同意 |
to no future civil action. | 今后不提起民事诉讼 |
All this is outlined in Paragraph Six, um, | 这些都在第6段写到了 |
If you'd take a look at that paragraph right there. | 请看那一段 |
I just want to add | 我要补充一条 |
that there will be no formal retraction agreement, | 关于收回不当言论我们不会签订正式协议 |
and the amount is subject to change... | 赔偿金金额也是可变的... |
I'm curious... what is the amount? | 我很好奇多大金额 |
How much you guys paying? | 你们要付多少 |
$2.5 million. | 250万 |
Is Mr. Willens gonna be paying that out of his own pocket, | 威伦斯先生是准备自掏腰包呢 |
or is your law firm gonna be helping him out? | 还是你们律所准备帮他 |
Mr. Roscoe. | 罗斯科先生 |
The network would prefer to handle this... quietly. | 电视台希望对此事的处理能够...低调 |
Love quietly. | 我喜欢低调 |
That's why I'm gonna say this quietly. | 所以下面这句话我也"低调"地说 |
If the network pays one red commie cent, | 如果电视台胆敢向专制主义赔付一分钱 |
I'm gonna quit the network, | 我就辞职 |
and I'm gonna take my nine million viewers with me. | 然后带走我的900万观众 |
If I have to broadcast | 即使我只能去... |
from a barge off the coast of South Carolina, | 南卡罗来纳海滩的游艇上主持节目 |
I'll do it, | 我也愿意 |
rather than surrender my right of free speech. | 我绝不放弃我的言论自由 |
This isn't about revenge. | 我不是想报复我丈夫 |
I don't want to hear any more excuses, all right?! | 我不想再听任何借口懂不 |
My husband is a very dangerous man, | 我丈夫是个危险分子 |
and I'm scared. | 我很恐惧 |
You understand that, don't you, Mrs. Florrick? | 你明白的对吧福瑞克太太 |
I do? | 是吗 |
About my husband. | 你知道我丈夫的为人 |
Um... who is your husband? | 你的丈夫是? |
Oh, I thought David told you. | 大卫没告诉你吗 |
And I just assumed. Alicia, I'm sorry. | 抱歉艾丽西娅我以为你知道 |
My married name isn't Browning. | 布朗宁不是我夫姓 |
It's Childs. | 我夫姓查尔兹 |
Her husband is Glenn Childs, the state's attorney. | 她丈夫是格伦·查尔兹州检察官 |
Carla thought you'd be sympathetic. | 卡拉觉得你最能理解她的感受 |
David is being euphemistic. | 大卫说得比较含蓄 |
Given how Glenn's been acting, | 实际上鉴于格伦的作风 |
I thought I'd need a secret weapon. | 我是想找一件秘密武器 |
And that would be me? | 你是说我? |
Yes. | 是的 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“傲骨贤妻”