叶芝诗歌

Down by the Salley Gardens

柳园里

Down by the salley gardens

在柳园里

my love and I did meet;

我和我的爱人曾经相遇

She passed the salley gardens

她走过柳园

with little snow-white feet.

盈盈雪足翩翩莲步

She bid me take love easy,

她说愿我爱得简单

as the leaves grow on the tree;

就像树上发出的绿叶

But I, being young and foolish,

但是我却年少无知

with her did not agree.

不以为然

In a field by the river

在河畔旷野

my love and I did stand,

我和我的爱人曾经伫立

And on my leaning shoulder

在我斜倚的肩上搭着

she laid her snow-white hand.

她纤纤的素手

She bid me take life easy,

她说愿我活得自在

as the grass grows on the weirs;

就像河岸生长的青草

But I was young and foolish,

但那时的我年少无知

and now am full of tears.

而今满面泪水

图片发自App

你可能感兴趣的:(叶芝诗歌)