A phone Call from a Stranger 陌生号码的来电

Albert is on the phone. He thought it was the delivery guy but it turned out to be Liz,the girl he met at the Linggu Temple.

艾尔伯特在打电话。他以为是送外卖的,没想到是他在灵谷寺遇到的女孩莉斯。


Liz & Albert

Liz:《Liz小姐游美国》女主,加拿大人,现在在南京大学交换

Albert: 互联网公司程序员,善良帅气,乐于助人

Liz: Is that Albert? This is Liz calling. We met at the Linggu Temple.

莉斯: 是艾伯特吗?我是莉斯。我们在灵谷寺见过面。

Albert: Oh! Hi,Liz,what's up?

艾尔伯特: 哦! 嗨,莉斯,怎么了?

Liz: I hope it's not too late but I was wondering if you could recommend some must-see tourist destinations.

莉斯: 我希望现在还不算太晚,不过我想知道你是否可以推荐一些必看的旅游景点。

Albert: Oh,sure,no problem! The Coufucius Temple is a great place to visit,especially at night.

艾尔伯特: 哦,当然,没有问题! 孔子庙是一个参观的好地方,尤其是在晚上。

Liz: Okay. And can you recommend any good restaurant near here?

莉斯: 好的。你能推荐附近比较好的餐厅吗?

Albert: Ah,good question. Don't trust the ones you've seen online. Some of them aren't worth a try at all. I'll send you a full list of great restaurants later on.

艾尔伯特: 啊,好问题。不要相信你在网上看到的那些。有些根本不值得一试。稍后我会寄给你一份好的餐厅名单。

Liz: Great! That's very thoughtful of you.

莉斯: 太棒了! 你想得真周到。

Albert: Besides that,Nanjing Museum is a must-see,too. It's free and there are many amazing collections.

艾尔伯特: 除此之外,南京博物馆也是一个必看的景点。它是免费的,有许多令人惊奇的收藏。

Liz: Wow! I can't wait to visit it.

莉斯: 哇! 我等不及要去参观了。

Albert: And you should never miss Zhonghua Gate Fortress,a castle-like tourist attractions from Ming Dynasty.

艾尔伯特: 你绝对不能错过中华门炮台,那是明朝的一个像城堡一样的旅游景点。

Liz: Wow,I guess that must mean a lot to the city.

莉斯: 哇,我想那对这个城市一定意义重大。

Albert: Oh,yeah! It's one of the most historic places in Nanjing.

艾尔伯特: 哦,是的! 它是南京最具历史意义的地方之一。

Liz: And are those spots far away from the university?

莉斯: 那些地方离大学远吗?

Albert: Nope,you can just take a direct bus or ride a Mobike.

艾尔伯特: 不,你可以直接坐公交车或骑摩拜单车。

Liz: Oh,yeah,I've heard that bike-sharing business is very populay in China. I guess Mobike is one of them,right?

莉斯: 哦,是的,我听说共享单车在中国很流行。我想摩拜就是其中之一,对吧?

Albert: Haha,indeed.Oh,I gotta go! I have another phone call coming in.

艾尔伯特: 哈哈,是的。哦,我要走了! 我有另一个电话打进来。

Liz: Okay,bye. Thanks for the advice.

莉斯: 好的,再见。谢谢你的建议。


本课生词总结

turned out to be:结果是;原来是

must-see :应当看的,必看

tourist:n. 旅行者,观光客 adj. 旅游的 vt. 在旅行参观

destination:n. 目的地,终点

Coufucius:孔子

thoughtful:adj. 深思的;体贴的;关切的

Fortress:n. 堡垒;要塞

castle-like:城堡状

tourist attraction:旅游景点,观光胜地

historic :adj. 有历史意义的;历史上著名的

Mobike:n. 摩拜单车

bike-sharing:共享单车

你可能感兴趣的:(A phone Call from a Stranger 陌生号码的来电)