好运查理第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

好运查理第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Hi, Charlie. Teddy here. 嗨Charlie我是Teddy
And Ivy. 还有Ivy
So you're 11 months old now 现在你已经十一个月大啦
and something really big is about to happen to you. 一件意义重大的事情即将发生
You're about to take your very first steps. 你就要迈出你人生的第一步了
This is your biggest milestone 这将是自你第一次会拉出成型的便便后
since your first solid poop. 又一个最重要的里程碑
Okay, relax. I didn't get it on video. 好了放松点我又没把那段录下来
Okay, you're my best friend again. 好吧你又是我最好的朋友了
Anyways, I wanted to capture your first steps on tape 总之我希望能把你走第一步路的样子给录下来
but every time I put the camera on you, 可是每次当我把镜头对准你的时候
all I see is this. 我只看到了这个
Wait. 等啊
完整版请点击
Wait. 等啊
Wait. 等啊
And nothing. 什么也没发生
Same thing happened with the poop. 拍你拉便便的时候也是这样的
Today's all burnt toast 生活搞得一团糟
Running late,and dad says 就要迟到爸爸在叫
好运查理单词统计
好运查理高频单词统计
Has anybody seen my left shoe 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
I close my eyes, take a bite 我闭上双眼咬口早餐
Grab a ride, laugh out loud 跳上车子放声大笑
There it is up on the roof 就在这里我们的家
I've been there, I've survived 我也曾这样生活我已经顺利走过
So just take my advice 所以请听取我的建议
Hang in there, baby, things are crazy 宝贝不要放弃世界有很多疯狂无奈
But I know your future is bright 可是我知道你会有美好未来
Hang in there, Baby 宝贝不要放弃
There is no maybe 不要怀疑
Eveything turns out all right 一切终会如你所愿
Sure life is up and down 生活有悲有喜
But trust me, it comes back all around 可是请相信我坚持就有好结果
You're gonna love who you turn out to be 你会喜欢将来的你
Hang in there, Baby 宝贝不要放弃
Girls, girls, come here. Check it out. 孩子们孩子们快过来快来看
It's an old video of me. 看看我以前的录像带
Lots of videotaping in this family. 你们家录像带可真多
You guys sure do like yourselves. 你们真够自恋的啊
It's from my old glory days back at south high. 这是我曾经在南城高中的光辉岁月
No way, Mrs. D. You went to our school? 不是吧D太太你在我们学校念过书
No, you're going to my school. 不是是你们在我的学校念书
Whoa whoa, there I am-- 哇哇我出场了
The school mascot. 我扮的学校吉祥物
You were that big sheep thing? 那只大绵羊就是你吗
Not a sheep. A ram. 那不是绵羊是只公羊
Rammy the Wammy. 威米震震羊
Here it is-- 开始了
My famous wammy wiggle. 我闻名遐迩的威米震震舞
Listen to the crowd. They love me. 听听那些观众们的反响他们可喜欢我了
Well, sure. 是啊肯定的
Everybody loves a dancing sheep. 人人都爱会跳舞的绵羊
Again, 再说一次
It's a ram. It has horns. 那是只公羊它长着角呢
It sure looks like a lot of fun, Mom. 看起来确实很有意思妈妈
You really think so? 你真的这么想吗
Yeah yeah. 当然了
Do you think I'd say something like that 难道你觉得我只是为了让你高兴
Just to humor you? 而故意这么说的吗
I'm so happy to hear that 我真高兴你这么说
好运查理中英对照台词本截图
好运查理中英对照台词本截图
Because they're holding mascot tryouts this week. 因为这周就要举行吉祥物选拔赛了
But, mom, you've already been wammy. 可是妈妈你都扮过威米了
Why would you try out again? 干嘛还要再去参加选拔呢
I'm talking about you. 我说是让你去啊
Please tell me "You" Is Ivy. 拜托告诉我“你”指的是Ivy
Think about it, Teddy. 想一想吧Teddy
You would be the first ever second-generation wammy. 你会成为史上第一只威米二世
I've been dreaming about this since you were born. 自打你刚生下来我就梦想着这一刻了
According to the internet, sheep can have horns. 根据网上的资料绵羊也是可以长角的
Look, I don't want to put any pressure on you. 听着我不想给你施加任何压力
It's your decision. You do not have to do this for me. 你自己做主你不用为了我这么做
- I don't?- No. - 我不用吗- 不用
You'll do it for us. 你是为了我们这么做的
- Hey. - What are you doing? - 嘿- 你在干什么呢
Watching all my old wammy videos with Teddy. 和Teddy一起看我以前的威米录像
Teddy? Teddy呢
You're missing all the good parts. 你要错过精彩的部分了
What am I saying? They're all good parts. 我胡说什么呢整个录像都是精彩部分
Except for this one. 除了这一段
Remember this, Bob? 还记得这段吗Bob
Oh, how can I forget? 噢我怎么可能忘呢
The night the north high barbarian took you down. 那天晚上北城高中的野蛮人把放倒你了
Oh!
I hated that guy. 我讨厌那家伙
Even for a barbarian, he was a jerk. 即使对于一个野蛮人来说他都称得上混蛋
You remember the time those goons from north high 你还记得那群北城高中的流氓们
grabbed you, took you on a little joyride? 抓着你去兜风吗
Every wammy's worst nightmare. 那是每只威米羊最恐怖的噩梦啊
You know what? I can't even watch it. 知道吗我看不下去了
It's too painful even now. 就算现在看还是太痛苦了
Oh, wait, this is a good part. 噢等等这段不错
Come here, kids. You're gonna love this. 过来孩子们你们会喜欢这段的
Recognize that guy? 认出那个人了吗
Is that PJ? 那是PJ吗
Nope, that's me. 不是是我
You mean that thin guy with a full head of hair is you? 你是说那个一头金发的瘦子是你
Yep. 没错
So that means 那也就是说
I'm gonna look like you when I get old. 我上了年纪后就会像你这样
Oh, I stopped looking like that when I was 25. 噢我从25岁之后就不再像录像中那样青春了
But that's only eight years from now. 那我岂不是只有八年的时间了
Enjoy it while you got it. 趁你还年轻时好好享受一下吧
If I were you, I'd marry young. 如果我是你我会尽早结婚的
What are you doing in here? 你在这里干什么
Not being out there. What tape is she up to? 逃离客厅她现在在看什么
完整版请点击
Volume three, "Wammy behind the mask." 第三盘 “面具背后的威米”
Dad, she wants me to try out. 爸爸她想让我参加选拔
Oh, boy. I knew this day was coming. 噢老天我就知道会有这么一天
But I don't want to be a mascot. 但是我不想去扮吉祥物
I'll be the biggest dork in school. You gotta help me out here. 否则我会成为学校最大的笑柄你得帮我摆脱这个厄运
- What do you want me to do? - Can't you talk to her? - 你想要我怎么做- 你就不能和她谈谈吗
Yeah, okay. 好啊没问题
I'll do that, honey, right after I mention 我会和她谈的亲爱的等到我有胆量告诉她
that her favorite pants make her look fat. 她穿她最喜欢的裤子看起来很胖之后
- Who looks fat? - My mother. - 谁看起来很胖- 我妈
Hey, we almost ended at the same time. 嘿我们几乎是同时结束的
Only because I dropped one of my sticks. 那是因为我掉了一只鼓槌
Did you see Charlie? 你注意看Charlie了吗
She was totally rocking out. 她简直是在尽情摇滚啊
- Is she amazing or what? - She's okay. - 她很了不起吧- 她还好啦
Okay? What is that supposed to mean? 还好你什么意思
You guys are always going on and on 你们总是没完没了地说
about what a super baby charlie is. Charlie是个超级宝宝
Man, I got a nephew mason. Now that's a baby. 伙计你得看看我的侄子Mason他才算超级宝宝
What's so great about Mason? Mason有什么了不起的
Well, for one thing he's a stud at peek-a-boo. 随便举个例子他是个玩躲猫猫的绝顶高手
Come on, Charlie can play peek-a-boo with her eyes closed. 拜托Charlie闭着眼睛都能玩躲猫猫
That's how you play peek-a-boo. 躲猫猫本来就得闭着眼睛
What else you got? 他还会什么
Well, Mason's an incredibly fast crawler. 还有Mason爬行快得不可思议
Not as fast as Charlie. She's like a cat. 没有Charlie快她快得像只猫
Mason sleeps at night with a rabbit-- Mason晚上和一只兔子一起睡觉
Not a stuffed one, one that he caught. 不是毛绒兔而是只他抓到的真兔子
So you think mason's faster. 那么你认为Mason更快
I think charlie's faster. 我认为Charlie更快
There's only one way to settle this. 只有一个办法来一判高下
We challenge you to a baby race. 你敢不敢参加宝宝赛跑
Oh, it is on. 噢我接受你的挑战
And you're gonna be sorry 你会后悔的
Because mason rhymes with racin'. 因为Mason和“比赛”这个词都能押上韵
We'll take our chances. 我们愿意赌上一把
In the meantime, you might want to take a good look at this, 与此同时你也许想好好看看这个
Because that's all you and mason are gonna be seeing. 因为这就是你和Mason将会看到的
I can't believe you're trying out for wammy. 我不敢相信你会来参加威米羊的选拔
The whole idea behind this friendship 我们友谊的指导思想
was for you to make me more popular, 就是你得让我变得更受欢迎
Not less popular. 而不是更不受欢迎
Okay, relax. I said I had to try out. 拜托别紧张我说过我必须得参加选拔
I didn't say I had to do well. 我可没说我一定要好好表现啊
All right, people. Time for wammy tryouts. 好了各位威米选拔赛开始了
- First up, Teddy Duncan. - I'm Teddy. - 首先出场的是Teddy Duncan- 我就是Teddy
Daughter of Amy Duncan, Amy Duncan的女儿
The second finest wammy this school has ever seen. Amy可是这所学校史上第二出色的威米羊
- Who was the first? - You're looking at her. - 谁是最出色的- 近在眼前
Let's do this thing! 我们开始吧
All right, duncan, let me set the scene for you. 好了Duncun让我来帮你设定一下场景
The team is down by eight. 球队还落后八分
You need to get that crowd jazzed up. 你得让观众活跃起来
Now give me what you got! 现在让我看看你有什么能耐
Come on, crowd, jazz up. 来吧观众们活跃起来
I am not feeling that. 我一点活跃的感觉都没有

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(好运查理第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计)