老爸有招第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

老爸有招第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, yeah! 冲啊冲啊
Oh, this is the life, huh? 这就是生活啊
A couple beers, game on TV. 几瓶啤酒赛事直播
Yeah, I opened a bottle of wine 我在厨房
in the kitchen for the ladies. 给女士们开了瓶红酒
They should be good for an hour. 她们应该能老实一个小时
More like a half hour. 半小时还差不多
Yeah, I may need to feed the meter. 我可能得再加点码
Change the channel, we want to watch that dancing show. 换个台我们想看舞蹈节目
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. 不行不行
Daddy and Uncle Don are watching football. 爸爸和唐大伯在看橄榄球
So no talking. 不许说话
Who's that guy? 那是谁
完整版请点击
Teddy, that's talking. 泰迪说了不许说话
Commercial! Switch it to the dancing show. 广告快换台看舞蹈节目
No, no, if I switch it, it'll never go back. 不不换了台就再也换不回来了
I used that trick on your mother 播皇室婚礼那时候
during the Royal Wedding. 我就是这么哄你妈的
- Just watch the commercials. - That's right. -就看广告-没错
老爸有招高频词统计

老爸有招高频词
It's good for the economy. 对国家经济有好处
Hey, look, that old guy just took a blue pill. 那个老人吃了颗蓝色小药丸
And now that lady likes him. 然后那个女的就喜欢他了
What kind of pill is that, Uncle Don? 那是什么药丸啊唐大伯
Oh, it's a magical pill. 那是神奇小药丸
What does it do? 吃了有什么用
And we're out. Yep. 我们还是走吧
Okay, remember the blue pill. 好记住那个蓝色药丸
We can use that again. 我们以后还可以再用
Oh, hey, we had a great idea. 我们有个好主意
We're starting a book club. 我们打算办一个读书俱乐部
Yeah, you want to hear about it? 你想听一听吗
Keep walking, keep walking. 往前走继续走
Well, this isn't so bad. 不赖嘛
We can still see the game through our neighbor's window. Yeah. 我们还可以从邻居家窗户里看比赛
And old man Ferguson 佛格森老头
isn't wearing pants. 没有穿裤子
Neither is Mrs. Ferguson. 佛格森太太同样没穿
Maybe just go ahead and turn this way 我们还是转个方向
for a little while. 到这一边
You know, I can't believe we're stuck out here. 我们居然被困在外面了
We need a place to hang. 我们需要找个地方待着
You know, nothing fancy. 不需要什么高档场所
Just a place with some walls 就四面有墙
where we can look in any direction 让我们不管往哪看
and not be scarred for life. 都不会受到创伤就行了
Hey... why don't we fix up your garage? 我们不如去你家车库
It'd be perfect. 简直完美
Don, don't even bother. 大唐不用麻烦了
Our problem may be solved after all. 我们的问题可能已经解决了
Looks like your wife's packing up to leave you. 似乎你老婆要收拾包袱离开你了
No, she just... 不她是
she just never throws anything away, ever. 她只是不爱扔东西从来不扔
All right, come on, let's just start throwing this junk out. 行来吧我们来扔垃圾
No, no, no, no, we can't. 不不不行
Andi will lose her mind. 安迪会抓狂的
There'd be a lot of yelling. 她会大吼大叫
But you won't hear it, 'cause you'll be out here. 可你听不见因为到时候你会在外面待着
Besides, you worked your butt off when she went back to work. 再说了她回去上班以后你都快累死了
Where's your payback? 你得到什么了
老爸有招台词本中英对照

老爸有招台词本单词标注
Well, my payback is supposed to be 据说我得到的是
spending more time with the kids. 多一点跟孩子相处的时间
She made it sound like a fun thing. 她把这事说的好像很有意思
Think about what we could do out here. 你想想我们在这能干些什么
We could get an old motorcycle and fix it up. 我们可以搞个旧摩托车来慢慢修理
Like we used to do in high school. 就像以前高中那样
Yeah, come on, let's do it. 来吧我们动手
Tell Andi to get her stuff out of here. 让安迪把她的东西都扔掉
Yeah, yeah, she doesn't get to decide. 对她说了可不算
No, sir, she does not! 对的她说了不算
No, I decide. 对我说了算
And I've decided we're doing it. 而且我决定了我们就这么干
Damn straight. Yeah! 这就对了
Andi needs to know 安迪应该知道
that the garage is a man's place. 车库是男人的地盘
- What's that, honey? - Oh, uh, nothing, sweetie. -怎么了亲爱的-没事宝贝
Drinky-drinky, love you. 慢慢喝爱你
Okay, Andi, when you look at this... 安迪你看看这
how do you feel? 什么感觉
I love it. 我很爱
These are our memories. 这都是我们的记忆
It makes me feel safe and warm. 让我觉得安全又温暖
It might make you feel warm 'cause 你觉得温暖是因为
it's a fire hazard. 这有火灾隐患
I say we clean all this stuff out of here 我觉得我们应该把东西清出去
so Don and I can have a hangout and, 大唐和我就能有地方待着
I don't know, maybe rebuild an old motorcycle. 比如说修理个摩托车什么的
You have got to be kidding me. 你开玩笑吧
You want me to throw out all my stuff 你想让我把我的东西丢掉
so you and your brother can have a motorcycle fort? 好让你和你哥搞个摩托城堡
Well, we're not calling it that. 我们不是这么称呼的
Look, you told me when you went back to work 你回去上班的时候跟我说
I'd get more time with the kids, 我就有更多时间陪孩子
and that would be a fun thing. 说这会很有意思
Can we both agree 我们说实话
that that was a lie? 你承不承认是在骗我
Yes, that was a lie. 我是骗了你
I just, I need a spot to decompress. 我只需要一个地方放松自己
You already have the bathroom. 你有浴室可以用
Every time I go in there, 每次我进浴室
Emme sings to me through the door. 艾玛都会在门外给我唱歌
Now, whenever I hear "The Wheels on the Bus," 现在我只要听见《公车轮胎》这首歌
it triggers something. 就会产生某种冲动
Look, Andi, I'm asking you to do this for me. 安迪我想请你为我这样做
Fine. 好吧
完整版请点击
Let's try and clean this place out, 我们来把这个地方清干净
so you can have your dork fort. 好让你们搞你们的宅男城堡
Great, but we're not calling it that, either. 好但我们也不这样称呼
Okay, first up is, uh... okay, camping gear. 首先是露营装备
Only used once. Total disaster. 使用了一次简直灾难
Teddy ate too many s'mores, and then he threw up. 泰迪吃了太多棉花糖夹心饼干然后吐了
Then Emme saw his throw-up, 然后艾玛看见他吐
and then she threw up. 艾玛也跟着吐了
And then Katie fainted into the throw-up. 然后凯蒂晕倒在呕吐物里
See, that is a great family story, 看这就是很好的家庭故事
which you remembered because you saw the camping gear. 看见露营装备才想起来的
It stays. 这个留下
Okay, uh...
Okay, this should be easy. 这应该很轻松
No one could possibly care about 没人会在乎
a giant container of wine corks. 一个装红酒瓶塞的东西
My corks! 我的瓶塞
Martha Stewart has all kinds of ideas for these. 家政女王玛莎对怎么用这些东西主意多着呢
I'm gonna make a wine-cork collage someday. 我以后会用瓶塞做一个艺术品出来的
Is it gonna be a picture of you passed out on the kitchen table? 会做成你醉倒在厨房台上的图像吗
Okay, so, six hours of work, 搞了六个小时
and the only thing that left the garage 唯一滚出车库的东西
was a cricket that hopped out on its own. 就是一只自己跳出去的蟋蟀
Honey, I think you might be like one of those people 亲爱的我觉得你就是电视上演的那种人
on that TV show you make me watch. 你当时还逼着让我看
Don't say Hoarders. I am not a hoarder. 别说囤积狂我不是囤积狂
I love you too much to say the name of the show 我这么爱你根本舍不得说那个电视的名字
that describes you perfectly. 但是那词用来描述你太准确了
Honey, 亲爱的
the other night, I was banished to the driveway. 那天晚上我被驱逐到了车道上
And Don and I witnessed Mr. And Mrs. Ferguson 大唐和我目睹了佛格森两夫妻的性生活
making old, grey, 又老又灰
surprisingly agile love. 但是居然很敏捷
Is your stuff really worth all that? 你这些东西值得我付出这种代价吗
I know you want me to say no. 我知道你想让我说不值得
Oh, come on, Andi. 拜托安迪
- Most of it's just junk. - Okay, but... -这大部分都是垃圾-好吧可是
what if while we're throwing out the junk, 如果我们把这些垃圾扔掉的时候
we accidentally throw out something important? 一不小心扔掉了重要的东西呢
You see, the junk keeps all the important stuff safe. 有这些垃圾在重要的东西就很安全
It's like padding. 就好比防震垫
Yeah. You know, uh... 我跟你说
before we got married, 我们结婚之前
your dad wanted to have a little talk with me. 你爸想跟我谈话
And I never did it, and now I know what it was about. 我没有去现在我知道他想说什么了
Look, I want to do this. 我想这样做的
I want you to have your own space. 我想让你有自己的空间
It's just... it's really hard for me. 可是这对我太难了
Then let me make this easy. 那我来把它变得简单点
I'll clean out the garage on my own, 我自己来收拾车库
and you don't have to worry about a thing. 你完全不用担心
You would have no idea what to throw away 你根本就不知道哪些该扔
and what to keep. 哪些该留
Well, don't you trust me? 你不相信我吗
No! Not at all. 完全不
I'm sorry. Have I been unclear? 真抱歉我以前没说清楚吗
Wow. Hoarders are mean. 你们囤积狂真刻薄
Honey, I'm sorry, okay? 亲爱的我很抱歉
Look, I clearly have a problem. 我显然是有毛病
We... Well, that's very brave of you to admit. 你承认这事也挺不容易的
And I think the only way out of this-- 我觉得唯一的办法
I mean, as far as I can see-- 在我看来
is that, uh, we meet back here 就是我们一年以后
in a year and continue this discussion. 再来讨论这个问题
If you have a minute, I'd like to talk more 你有时间吗
about this blue pill? 我想聊聊那个蓝色小药丸的事
Let's meet back here in a year, and we'll talk about it. 我们一年以后再来讨论这事
So, di didn't want us cleaning out the garage, 安迪不想让我们清理车库
and we're doing it anyway? 然而我们还是要清理
No, no. She does want it. 她想要清理的
just doesn't know she wants it. 她只是不知道自己想清理
Like, when she threw out my cargo pants. 好比她扔掉我的工装裤那时候
Oh, don't tell the cargo pants story again, please. 可别再讲你那工装裤的故事了拜托
I love my cargo pants. 我喜欢我的工装裤
So many pockets, and zippers, 好多口袋好多拉链
and snaps and Velcro, and I had them in every color. 还有按扣和尼龙扣而且我每个颜色都有

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(老爸有招第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计)