小小安妮第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

小小安妮第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Mr. Cuthbert, do you know where she's headed? Cuthbert先生 你知道她去了哪里吗?
The orphanage. 那个孤儿
Make way, make way! Hi! 让开 让开!
- Did she run away? 她是逃跑的吗?
- No. 没有
How did she seem? 她看上去如何?
Quiet. 很安静
She was real quiet. 她非常安静
Didn't say a word. 没说一句话
Miss. Miss. 小姐 小姐
Right this way, miss. 这边走 小姐
Who are you? 你是谁?
I'm supposed to fetch you, miss. 我是来接你的 小姐
完整版请点击
I don't understand. Who sent you? 我不明白 谁让你来接的?
Why, your family, of course. Now right this way, little lady. 哦 是你家里人 当然 往这边 小姐
My family? They sent me to collect you 我家里人? 他们让我来接你的
And bring you straight home. We'll be there in a jiff. 让你直接回家里 我们会马上到家的
Let go of me. Quickly now. Let's hurry up. 放开我 快点 快点
I've got some lovely sweets in my carriage for the ride. Get away from me! 我的马车里有些糖果可以一路上吃滚开!
小小安妮单词统计

小小安妮高频单词统计
Ahem. Uh... Hello, young masters. 嗯 哦 你们好 小主人
I've been sent to take you home. 我是来接你们回家的
oh, good evening. 哦 晚上好
I was wondering if you could spare a fresh horse? 我想你是否有空闲的马可以借用?
Sorry, sir, don't have one to lend. 抱歉 先生 没有了
Mine's dead beat and i need to get to charlottetown. 我的马儿累坏了 而我必须去charlottetown
Please! Any horse will do. 求你了 任何马都可以
Sorry, but i can't oblige you, sir. 抱歉 我不能答应你 先生
I'm good for it. I'll bring the money when i return. 我会好好对待马儿的 当我回来时会给你钱
Sir-- i live in avonlea at green gables-- 先生 我住在艾凡利的绿山墙
Money or not, i'm afraid i can't help you. 和钱没关系的 我恐怕帮不了你
These here belong to the guests and the hotels are spoken for this evening. 这些马属于客人了 酒店已经预订出去了
You're welcome to rest yours here for a spell, though. Sam! Sam! 但是你的马可以暂时在这里寄存 Sam! Sam!
Sam! Sam!
Sam! Vessel? Whoa. Whoa there. Sam! 你是去Vessel吗?喔 喔
Matthew cuthbert, whatever's got you all twisted up? Matthew cuthbert,是什么把你搞成这样子?
Are you heading to the vessel? 你是去vessel吗?
Yes, we're riding to the port overnight. Be there by daybreak. 是的 我们赶夜路去那港口 天亮到会那里
Can i hitch a ride? I need to get to charlottetown! 我可以搭个便车吗? 我得赶去charlottetown!
I'm not riding in back. No worries at all. 我不返回的那没事的
Much obliged. 非常感谢
Mare! 走 驴子!
I told you that brooch meant a great deal to me. 我告诉过你这胸针对我很重要的
Confess at once. But i didn't take it. 立刻承认 但是我没拿
- Or i'll send you right back to the asylum. 否则我会马上送你回孤儿院
- I took the brooch outside with me. I lost it. 我把胸针拿到外面 然后就弄丢了
- Tomorrow you will go. I can't trust one word out of your mouth. 明天你得离开 我不相信你说的任何话
- But i made that up! Please, miss cuthbert! - Enough! 但那是我编的 cuthbert小姐 够了
Shut your face from now on! 现在开始闭上你的嘴!
We're sick of you and your stupid stories. 我们讨厌你和你的那些愚蠢的故事
Hold her down. - Please, don't! 按住她 求你们了 别这样
- ...Stupid stories. - Squeak, squeak, squeak... 愚蠢的故事 吱吱吱
- ...Princess cordelia - stop! cordelia公主 闭嘴!
- Anne shirley! Stop it at once! Stop it! You get in there! Anne shirley! 立即闭嘴! 闭嘴!给我进去!
Quickly now! 快点!
Quick! 快!
Quick! 快!
Whoa, easy, easy! I'm sorry, miss cuthbert, i was not quite finished. 喔 停 停!抱歉 cuthbert小姐 我还没弄好
Oh, please hurry! Continue with the barn work. 哦 请快点! 待会去忙谷仓的活
Stack some wood in the kitchen. I have to go! 厨房里要加点柴 我得走了
小小安妮中英对照台词本截图

小小安妮中英对照台词本截图
Marilla!
Marilla!
I have to go! 我必须得去
Wait! Wait! 等等! 等等!
Wait. 等等
Thomas rode out at first light. I came to tell you. Thomas一大早就出发了 我是过来告诉你的
Where is he going? Why, to look for them. 他去哪里?那会还用说 当然是去找他们
Only reason i could see for matthew tearing off yesterday was to fetch anne. 就是因为我看到Matthew昨天急急忙忙地去追Anne
When we didn't see them return, i was so worried-- 当我们没看到他们回来,我就担心了
Please step aside, rachel. 请让开 Rachel
I knew you'd be beside yourself. I need to go! I must go now! 我知道你会得意的 我必须得去 现在就去!
No, listen, dear. Thomas will ride all the way to the train station. 不 听着 Thomas会一直赶到火车站
He'll check the road as he goes. 他会一路检查的
What if he's lying dead in a ditch?! 但是如果他一头扎进沟渠死了怎么办?
Marilla-- what if they both are? Enough now! Marilla 如果他们俩都这样怎么办? 够了!
What if something horrible has happened and it's my fault-- 如果发生可怕的事情全怪我
Stop it, marilla. Boy! 别说了 marilla 小鬼!
Thomas is miles ahead of you. Now the only thing to do now is to wait. Thomas就在前头几英里 现在唯一可做的就是等待
Take the rig back in. Yes, ma'am. 把马车拉回去 好的 夫人
Give me your hand. 把手给我
Watch your step. 小心点
Careful now. 小心点
Be careful. 小心
Now... 现在
Come along inside. 回屋去
We'll put the kettle on. 我们去喝点茶
Hello, mr. Avery. Oh, goodness! 你好 Avery先生 哦 上帝
My word! Do i know you? Not yet, but i know you. 哦 我认识你吗? 你不认识我的 但是我认识你
And i'm sure we'll become better acquainted on the ride. 而且我确定一路上我们会变得熟悉的
The ride? 一路上?
The matron was wondering if you wouldn't mind taking me to the nearest train station. 监护长想让你把我带到最近的火车站
I'm going home to halifax, you see. That's where i was born. 我要回halifax的家去 你知道 那是我出生的地方
Ah.... I-i don't know if i can take ya-- 啊 我不知道我是否可以带你...
It seems a wealthy aunt was just discovered and sent for me. 似乎找到了个有钱的叔叔然后要我去那里
Isn't that wonderful? 这很棒是吧?
Yes, it is, but i've got several deliveries to make-- 是的 的确是 但是我还得送一些货
My years of torment and uncertainty are behind me. 这些年的磨难已经过去
And i'll have to learn all manner of comportment, but i feel equal to the task. 我得学习各种礼仪 但是我觉得能够做好的
Certainly sounds like you're moving up in the world. 听起来你要过好日子了
I am. I am indeed. So if you wouldn't mind 是的 确实是的 所以你不介意
Conveying me towards my new life? 送我去过新的生活吧?
It's not that i mind, but trouble is, 不是我介意 问题是
I've got several stops along the way. 我得一路停靠几站
It'll be a few hours, i'm afraid. 我想得花上几个小时
If you're in a hurry, you might find a better mode. Shall we ask the matron? 如果你着急的话 也许你得想其他办法 我们去问问监护长吧?
完整版请点击
No, no, no, this will be perfect. 不 不 不 这就很好了
And i'm sorry i don't have any money to pay you, but i'll be happy to help. 而且我很抱歉我不能够付你钱 但是我会帮忙的
Well, uh... Well, al-alright. Alright. 嗯 嗯 好吧 好吧
Off me go. 我们出发
So, now, what do you think? 那么 你怎么想的?
Don't know how much i can get for it, with this here monogram. 我不知道多少钱可以买这个徽标
I... I don't need much. 我不要很多钱的
Then we are well met. 那么我们就好谈了
It's a family heirloom. 这是家传的宝贝
Show me something in here that ain't. 这里的东西不都是吗
I don't know. 我不知道
I'll think about it. 我会考虑一下的
Why don't you come back tomorrow? 要不你明天再来吧?
All i need is train fare for two up-island 我所需要的只是两张火车票的钱
And ferry rides back and forth to the mainland. 以及来回内陆的轮渡费用
Any idea how much that would come to? 那总共是多少钱呢?
I'll see what i can do. Alright? 我会决定怎么做的 好吗?
Extra, extra! 号外 号外!
Scientist predicts greenhouse effect! 科学家预测温室效应!
Extra, extra! Scientist predicts greenhouse effect! 号外 号外 科学家预测温室效应!
What time does the ferry to nova scotia go? 去nova scotia的轮渡几点出发?
'round about 5:00. 大约五点
Local boy loses life by drowning! 本地一个男孩淹死了!
Out of the way, mister! 让开 先生!
Ah!
And i believe my parents traveled to india and many faraway lands 而且我相信我父母去过印度还有很多遥远的地方
Before they were killed tragically in service of the queen. 在他们替女王工作期间被杀死之前
You don't say. 你不知道那个的
I imagine they were ever so noble. 我想像他们曾经是多么高贵
Easy. Easy. Whoa. 停 停 喔
Alright, off you go. 好了 干活
Going! 好的!
I'm told i'm fleet of foot. 人们说我是“风火轮”
Oh, yes? 哦 是吗?
Now, i'd rather be beautiful, but you can't have everything. 现在 我宁愿漂亮点 但是你不能一切如意的
Alright. 好了
Hop! Ah...
Mm. My missus sure can bake. Huh. 嗯 我老婆会烘培 嗯
I was going to learn. 我也会去学的
The lady at my last household in avonlea said she would teach me. 我在avonlea刚寄宿的家的女主人告诉我她会教我
Hmm.
Doesn't matter. 没事的
hungry? 饿了吗?
No, no, i couldn't deprive you. 不 不 我不能吃你的了
Oh, help yourself. 哦 随便吃
Got plenty. 有好多呢
Well... 好吧
Much obliged. 非常感谢
Walk on. 出发
I'm famished, actually. I haven't eaten since yesterday. 我饿坏了 实际上 从昨天开始我就没吃过东西
Matron trying to starve you? What? 监护长让你挨饿吗? 什么?
They didn't feed you this morning? 他们今早没给你吃东西?
Well... I was too preoccupied to eat. 嗯 我太兴奋了以至于没吃东西
What with my life starting over and all. 我以后的生活将会是怎样的开始
Uh-huh. What were they doing for her? 哦 他们为她做什么工作呢?
Who? Your parents, for the queen. 谁? 你的父母 替女王工作

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(小小安妮第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计)