英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
- This must be Mr. Hemple. - The guy whose life you ruined. | -你肯定是亨普尔先生-被你毁了一生的男人 |
You're going to pay for what you did to me, Loomis. | 你要为这事付出代价卢米斯 |
Don't you touch him! | 你别碰他 |
Hey! Stop. | 住手 |
- Let me see. - Okay. I'm fine. | -让我看看-我没事 |
Rita is coming to my home? | 丽塔要来我家 |
With the entire nominating committee. | 提名委员会全体成员都会去 |
Surprise inspection. | 突击检查 |
Ladies. | 女士们 |
Hello. | 你好 |
What a surprise. | 真是惊喜啊 |
I admire women who try to remake themselves. | 我很佩服那些试图重塑自己的女人 |
Does that mean you'll let me be in the club? | 意思是说你会让我加入俱乐部吗 |
I think you're responsible for his fall down the stairs. | 我觉得是你造成他从楼上摔下 |
Once I can prove that, I will destroy you. | 等到我能证明这点我就毁掉你 |
A photo of Catherine in bed with a young buck | 一张凯瑟琳和小鲜肉在床上的照片 |
would disinherit her. | 能让她失去继承资格 |
That scarf looks lovely on you. | 您戴着这条围巾真好看 |
I-I'm sorry. Is this person a friend of yours? | 不好意思这人是你的朋友吗 |
I'm his lover. | 我是他的情人 |
You cheated on me with that? | 你出轨的对象竟然是她 |
- What's her name? - She humiliated me. | -她叫什么名字-她羞辱了我 |
I want to see her punished. | 我要让她难堪 |
I think Alma is absolutely Elysian Park Garden Club material. | 我觉得艾尔玛非常适合极乐公园园艺俱乐部 |
I'm falling apart. | 我快散架了 |
Oh, but you don't want to hear how sick I am. | 但是你不会想听我的病情的 |
But I do. | 但是我想 |
I really do. | 我真的想 |
Her name was Harriet. | 她叫哈莉特 |
Years earlier, before her illness, | 很多年前在她生病之前 |
she'd been a schoolteacher. | 她是一名教师 |
So it was only natural | 所以自然而然 |
完整版请点击 | |
she would want to impart one last lesson. | 她想传授最后一课 |
If you live long enough, you will lose someone you love. | 如果你活得够久你总会失去你爱的人 |
Some people f-fall apart when death knocks on their door. | 有的人在面对死亡时分崩离析 |
They shed buckets of tears. | 他们昼吟宵哭 |
I say it's a waste of water. | 这纯粹是浪费水 |
Light that candle first. | 先点燃那蜡烛 |
We should simply thank God | 我们要感谢上帝 |
for the time we had with those we cared for. | 赐予我们和我们在乎的人共度的那些时光 |
The ones who gave our life meaning. | 那些让我们生命有意义的人 |
Let's have music, too. Hmm? | 放点音乐吧 |
Something Italian, I think. | 意大利的 |
My point is, I'm not afraid to die. | 我想说的是我不怕死 |
So don't dwell in grief once I've gone. | 所以我走之后别沉浸在悲痛中 |
I will be finally free of suffering. | 我终于可以摆脱病痛的折磨 |
That is something to celebrate. | 这该庆祝才是 |
Is the syringe ready, Bertram? | 注射器准备好了吗伯特伦 |
Yes, Mummy. | 好了妈妈 |
Good. | 很好 |
Let us begin. | 开始吧 |
You put the needle in... | 你把针刺进 |
where I point. | 我指的地方 |
I would do it myself, | 我本想自己来 |
but you know what this disease has done to my hands. | 但你知道这病让我的手不听使唤 |
It's a glorious thing you've done tonight. | 你今晚所做的事非常了不起 |
And always remember that. | 永远记住这点 |
Remember... | 记住... |
only the best sons send their mothers to heaven. | 只有最棒的儿子才会送让自己的母亲去天堂 |
It was not uncommon for Bertram Fillcot | 对于伯特伦·菲尔科特来说 |
to dream of his mother. | 梦见自己的母亲并不罕见 |
So he wasn't at all surprised to see her that night. | 所以那晚见到她时他并不吃惊 |
But he was a bit startled to discover... | 但他却有些吃惊地发现... |
...that she'd brought company. | 她还带了个同伴 |
Bertram knew instantly why they'd come, | 伯特伦立刻就知道她们为何而来 |
and what they expected of him. | 以及她们希望他如何 |
Bertie. | 伯特 |
What are you doing up? | 你怎么还没睡 |
I d... I couldn't sleep. | 我...我睡不着 |
You look pale. | 你脸色惨白 |
Are you ill? | 你病了吗 |
No, I... | 没有我... |
had a dream. | 做了个梦 |
Martha Westcott was in it. | 梦里有玛莎·韦斯科特 |
Joan's aunt? | 琼的姑妈 |
Why dream about her? | 你怎么会梦到她 |
We spoke for a long time yesterday, | 我们昨天聊了挺久的 |
while you were busy with the ladies from the Garden Club. | 当时你正忙着招待园艺俱乐部的女士们 |
And she confessed to me that she's seriously ill. | 她跟我说她病得挺重 |
Suffering from cancer. | 是癌症 |
No! | 不行 |
Alma, she practically asked me to kill her. | 艾尔玛她基本相当于求我杀了她 |
If you could hear how much she missed her dead husband... | 要是你能听到她有多思念她过世的丈夫... |
Well, you're not going to arrange the reunion. | 你不能安排他们重聚 |
Can't we at least discuss it? | 咱们起码商量一下不行吗 |
You gave me your solemn vow you'd give up your little hobby. | 你向我郑重发过誓说你会放弃你的小爱好 |
I'm trying to. | 我在努力啊 |
But the urge... | 可那种冲动... |
It's returned. | 又回来了 |
I'm just worried if I don't do something to satisfy it soon, | 我怕要是不尽快做点什么满足它 |
I might have a complete mental breakdown. | 我可能会彻底精神崩溃的 |
Nonsense. | 胡说 |
That's all in your head. | 都是你自己瞎想的 |
Well, if that's the case, perhaps I should talk to a psychiatrist. | 这样的话也许我该见见心理医生 |
Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
That would be the topic of conversation, yes. | 没错这将成为我们交谈的主题 |
Psychiatrists gossip just like everyone else. | 心理医生跟所有人一样八卦 |
The risk is far too great. | 风险太大了 |
Well, I need to do something to rid me of this compulsion. | 我得做点什么让自己摆脱这种冲动 |
Bertram, I don't want to discuss this. | 伯特伦我不想说这些 |
Please, can we just go back to bed? | 拜托了我们回去睡觉好吗 |
I'm exhausted. | 我累死了 |
Yeah, I'm sorry. | 好抱歉 |
I'll be up in a moment. | 我马上就上来 |
完整版请点击 | |
Operator? | 接线员吗 |
Yes, um... | 对... |
I'd like the number, please, for a Timothy Keegan. | 麻烦了我想要蒂莫西·基冈的电话号码 |
Um, I believe he now lives in Oxnard. | 他现在应该住在奥克斯纳德 |
Yes. Yes, I'll hold. | 好的我等着 |
Yes. | 是啊 |
Right. | 好吧 |
Oh, thanks, Amy. | 谢谢艾米 |
You won't be sorry you changed your vote. | 你不会后悔更改选票的 |
She'll be a great addition to our club. | 她会给我们俱乐部锦上添花 |
Yes. I'll see you at lunch. | 好的我们午餐见 |
Oh, 11 votes. | 11票 |
It's almost done. | 快成功了 |
You're looking evil today. | 你今天看起来很邪恶 |
What are you up to? | 你在打什么主意 |
Everywhere I turn, lately, | 最近不管我去哪里 |
people are trying to humiliate me. | 人们都想羞辱我 |
So I've been forced to wreak a little havoc. | 所以我逼不得已搞了点小破坏 |
Get a bit of revenge. | 稍微报复了一下 |
What do you want revenge for? | 你有什么可报复的 |
You've got a fur coat, a fancy car. | 你拥有皮草大衣豪车 |
Most people would kill for your life. | 大部分人为了得到你的生活会不惜杀人 |
I'm looking for sympathy, Isabel, not perspective. | 我是想得到同情伊莎贝尔没叫你发表意见 |
Please, Papa. You must squeeze the ball. | 拜托爸爸你得捏球 |
The doctors say it will help you regain control of your body. | 医生说这能帮你恢复对身体的控制 |
Miss Castillo? | 卡斯蒂罗小姐 |
Hello. | 你好 |
Scooter, from the dry cleaners. | 我是斯库特干洗店的 |
Oh, of course. It's so nice to see you. | 当然了见到你真高兴 |
Out for a stroll? | 出来散步吗 |
I always bring my Papa here for his special exercises. | 我经常带我爸爸来这里进行康复训练 |
You're a good daughter. | 你真是个孝顺女儿 |
Nothing matters more than family. | 没什么比家人更重要 |
That's what my mom used to say, | 我妈妈以前经常这么说 |
before she died. | 她还在世的时候 |
Oh, Papa. You dropped the ball. | 爸爸你的球掉了 |
I seemed to have got some mustard on my shirt. | 我衣服上好像沾了黄芥末 |
You don't happen to have a hankie? | 你有没有手帕 |
Oh, I think so. | 正好有 |
When did you lose your mama? | 你妈妈什么时候去世的 |
I was ten. | 我那年十岁 |
Oh. So young. | 这么小就失去了妈妈 |
I loved her so much. | 我很爱她 |
We had so much fun. | 我们以前在一起很快乐 |
Well, I... I don't seem to be helping much. | 我好像没帮上什么忙 |
Try the water fountain. | 我去饮水处洗洗 |
So... | 话说 |
Do you go to the movies? | 你喜欢去看电影吗 |
Oh, yes. I-I love foreign films. | 嗯我很爱外国电影 |
I actually enjoy reading subtitles. | 我还挺喜欢看字幕的 |
You know, maybe we could... | 也许我们可以... |
Oh. What am I saying? | 我在说什么傻话 |
You don't even know me. | 你都不认识我 |
Well, I know | 我知道 |
you're a very polite young man. | 你是个很有礼貌的年轻人 |
And, uh, | 而且 |
there is an Italian movie I've been dying to see. | 有一部意大利电影我一直很想去看 |
I believe it starts at 6:30. | 应该是六点半开场 |
I'll pick you up at 6:00. | 那我六点去接你 |
Nice to meet you, sir. | 很高兴见到你先生 |
Oh, Papa. You're squeezing so hard. | 爸爸你捏得好用力 |
You must be getting your strength back. | 你的体力一定渐渐恢复了 |
- Morning, Mrs. Fillcot. - Hello. | -早上好菲尔科特太太-你好 |
Boy, your garden sure does look lovely. | 天啊你的花园真漂亮 |
- Thank you, Eddie. It truly is my pride and joy. - I'll bet. | -谢谢艾迪这确实是我的骄傲-那是 |
- So I got a telegram for you. - A telegram? | -我这有封你的电报-电报 |
For me? | 给我的吗 |
Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
Congratulations to our new member. | 祝贺我们的新成员 |
Luncheon reception today at 2:00. | 午餐会于今天下午两点开始 |
Is it bad news? | 坏消息吗 |
Dee! Bertram! Where are you? | 小迪伯特伦你们在哪 |
In here. | 在这里 |
Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
Everything's spectacular. | 好极了 |
- I've been accepted into the Garden Club. - No. | -我被园艺俱乐部接受了-不会吧 |
Telegram just arrived. | 电报刚来 |
Telegram? | 电报 |
- Why didn't they just call? - Who cares? | -她们怎么不打电话呢-谁在乎 |
My dream's coming true. | 我的梦想要成真了 |
The reception is this afternoon. | 午餐会是今天下午 |
I need to find something to wear, | 我得找件合适的衣服 |
drive into town and get my hair done. | 开车进城做头发 |
Bertie, where are you? I have news! | 伯特你在哪我有好消息 |
Daddy's gone. | 爸爸出去了 |
Gone where? | 去哪了 |
He left you a note. | 他给你留条了 |
He took the bus to meet someone down in Oxnard. | 他坐车去奥克斯纳德见人了 |
He'll be back tomorrow. | 明天回来 |
I'll grab the car keys, and you can drop me off at work. | 我去拿车钥匙你可以送我去工作的地方 |
Who on Earth does he know in Oxnard? | 他在奥克斯纳德认识谁 |
Bertram Fillcot. | 伯特伦·菲尔科特 |
What a sight for sore eyes. | 真让人眼前一亮 |
I'm surprised you recognized me. | 我很意外你认出了我 |
It's been what? 20 years? | 多久没见了有二十年了吧 |
I was thrilled to get your call. | 我很激动你联系了我 |
I-I was a bit curious as to what prompted it, | 我有点好奇是什么原因 |
after such a long time. | 毕竟过了这么久 |
Yes, well... to be honest, um... | 对老实说 |
I'm in desperate need of someone to talk to. | 我急切需要找人谈谈 |
I had a feeling. | 我猜到了 |
Oh. Hey, Max. You got a phone call. | 麦克斯有你的电话 |
- Who is it? - Some lady. | -是谁-一位女士 |
Wouldn't give her name, | 她不肯说名字 |
but she insisted on talking to the owner. | 但坚持要跟店主谈 |
Hello. | 喂 |
So you're sure you're okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
I went to see Dr. Rice, | 我去见莱斯医生了 |
and he said it was just a bump on the noggin. | 他说只是撞了一下 |
But he's going to run some tests, to be sure. | 但为了保险起见他会去做一些检测 |
Good. | 那就好 |
So you got plans for tonight? | 你今晚有什么计划吗 |
There's this guy I've been seeing. | 我最近在跟一个男人约会 |
I'm hoping he'll take me some place nice. | 我希望他能带我去个好餐厅 |
No such luck. | 没这好运 |
I think he wants you to come to his apartment tonight. | 我觉得他今晚想带你去他的公寓 |
Does he really? | 真的吗 |
Not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
I'm going to make you dinner. | 我要给你做晚餐 |
Stop the presses. You cook? | 别再散发魅力了你会做饭吗 |
Let's just say I know my way around a pork chop. | 这么说吧我知道怎么做猪排 |
Oh, and I'm going to be making you tapioca for dessert. | 我要给你做木薯当甜品 |
I don't know how, but... | 我不知道为什么但是... |
you just got better-looking. | 你变得更帅气了 |
Ma'am, listen. | 女士听我说 |
I don't tolerate my waitresses being rude to the customers. | 我不会容忍我的服务员对顾客无礼 |
I promise, I will handle this. | 我保证我会处理好的 |
Now, did you get her name? | 你知道她的名字吗 |
No? Well, can you describe her to me? | 没有吗你能描述一下她吗 |
She was blonde and... | 她是金发而且... |
heavyset. | 体形大 |
Some might use the word "fat," | 有些人会用"肥胖"这个词 |
but I don't like to be cruel. | 但是我不想这么恶毒 |
Hello, ladies. | 大家好 |
Am I the last one to arrive? | 我是最后一个到的吗 |
How rude to be late to my own induction. | 在自己的入会仪式上迟到真是太没礼貌了 |
I-I couldn't decide what to wear. | 我不知道该穿什么 |
I knew there would be photos taken, so... | 我知道会合照所以... |
Uh, what is the protocol? Do i... | 请问有什么礼节吗需要我... |
...make a little speech, like at the Oscars? | ...演讲吗就像奥斯卡颁奖礼上那样 |
Alma, what are you...? | 艾尔玛你在... |
All I really want to say | 我只想说 |
is how happy and how proud you've made me. | 在座的各位让我感到十分的开心和自豪 |
Alma, stop. | 艾尔玛快停下 |
What's wrong? | 怎么了 |
You shouldn't be here. | 你不该来这里 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“致命女人”