早间新闻第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

早间新闻第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Oh, God. Fred, what happened? 天呐 弗雷德 出什么事了
So, that's it? 就这样了吗
Motherfuck, we're destroyed. 妈的 我们完了
No, I'll tell him. 不 我来告诉他
Someone better be dead, buddy. 最好是死人了 老弟
查理·布莱克 \h三通未接来电
查理·布莱克 \h尽快回电
Shit.
Following that, you'll interview Gerard Thompson, 然后你要采访范德堡大学艺术系的
Art Department at Vanderbilt, to discuss 杰拉德·汤普森
a recently resurfaced Van Gogh. 探讨近期修复的一幅梵高画作
I'm scheduling an hour to go over your speech for Friday night. 我会安排一小时让你温习周五晚上的演讲
I think it's gonna run over though. 不过 我觉得稿子效果会很棒的
完整版请点击
I'm gonna push your drinks with Jane Fonda. 我会推进你跟简·方达的会面
Next up, you'll interview 然后你要采访参议员
the senator to discuss her book on policy-making 探讨她的书里面关于政策制定
and why it's broken. 和政策失败的内容
You need to do your final fitting for your gown for Friday. 你还要最后试穿一次周五晚上的礼服
They're gonna bring it to the studio today. 他们今天会把礼服带来演播室
早间新闻单词统计

早间新闻高频单词统计
And if you ever want the senator on the show again... 如果你想让参议员再上一次节目...
You have a parent-teacher night at Lizzy's school next week. 下周丽兹的学校有家长见面会
查理·布莱克 我需要艾利克斯立刻回电
Chip's trying to get ahold of you. Something urgent. 奇普一直在联系你 说是有急事
Oh, my God. 我的天
Who died? 谁死了
Oh, my God. Jesus, would you turn this off? 老天 能把音乐关了吗
He's been singing about the same fucking plane crash the past 50 years. 这场空难他都唱了他妈的五十年了
Everybody's still dead. Time to move on. 死人没复活 日子还得继续过
- Am I right, Joe? - Yep. -我说得对吗 乔-对
Hey, watch the bumps. I'm doing my eyeliner. 开稳点 我在画眼线
I'm... 我...
And, Alan, what is this anyway? What is this bullshit? 艾伦 这到底是什么 什么鬼玩意儿
What exactly is bullshit this time? What is it? 这次又怎么了 是什么
It's just a stupid idea that we're gonna somehow convince 这个点子很蠢 我们要想办法
the world's coal-fired power plants 说服全世界的燃煤发电厂
to invest in carbon capture without linkage. 以非互换方式投资碳捕捉技术
Oh, my God, Jesus. Can we please not have this linkage debate again? 醉了 能不能别争什么互换了
- What? - It's not about linkage. -怎么了-这跟互换无关
This is about a protest and how the town is divided. 这事关一场抗议和无法达成一致的人民
- That's what this is about. - Yes, I know. -那才是重点-我知道
Who went through all the burgers? 谁把汉堡吃光了
- No. - Here, Joe. Have my french fries. -我没有-给你 乔 我的薯条给你
- Thank you. - They're cold, but don't complain. -谢谢-薯条是凉的 不准抱怨
How many burgers did you eat, Joe? 你吃了多少个汉堡 乔
By the way, okay, so we're gonna talk about how the town's divided. 对了 我们要探讨市民的不同观点
But we're also gonna slip in how safe carbon capture is. 还要不动声色地插入碳捕捉的安全性
What? You put it in the copy. 怎么了 你加到稿子里的
This is not my agenda, Bradley, okay? 这又不是我安排的 布莱德利
I'm just a liberal Harvard longhair who cut his hair short for this job. 我只是个自由派的哈佛长发男 为了饭碗才剪短头发的
This is a stepping-stone for me. I play by the rules. 这是我的一块垫脚石 我按规矩办事
The truth is the truth, whether you're writing for The Bumfuck Gazette 真相就是真相 不管你为"巴法克公报"
- or The New York Times. - Shit. -还是"纽约时报"撰稿-操
- I hope we made the right turn. - By the way, -希望没拐错弯-而且啊
that was an award-worthy shoehorning 硬生生插进一句"哈佛"
of the word "Harvard" into the conversation. 简直太优秀了
Okay, you guys, can we please... 好吧 你俩 我们能...
I swear, Joe. Everybody who's ever been 真的 乔 所有的哈佛毕业生
to Harvard can make an entire conversation 都能用"哈佛"两个字
out of the word "Harvard," like, "Harvard, Harvard, Harvard?" 完成整个对话 比如说 "哈佛 哈佛 哈佛"
早间新闻中英对照台词本截图

早间新闻中英对照台词本截图
Harvard, Harvard, Harvard. 哈佛 哈佛 哈佛
Are we gonna keep doing this? How long is this gonna go on for? 要一直这样吗 你们要嘲讽多久
Holy shit. Mitch Kessler just got fired off The Morning Show. 卧槽 米奇·凯斯勒被"晨间秀"开除了
- What? - Wait, what? What the hell happened? -什么-等会儿 什么 到底发生什么了
Let me see. 我看看
One less idiot to peddle soft news to the masses. 少了一个向公众传播娱乐新闻的傻叉
突发新闻 UBA"晨间秀"的米奇·凯斯勒被指行为不端后遭解雇
Prior to being named coanchor of The Morning Show, 成为"晨间秀"联合主播之前
the fallen Kessler was a fixture of UBA's news division, 被解雇的凯斯勒曾是UBA新闻部的一员大将
serving as UBA's White House correspondent, 担任UBA的白宫新闻通讯员
a presidential debate moderator and network field correspondent. 总统竞选辩论主持人和网络现场通讯员
The recipient of multiple broadcast awards, 曾获大量新闻报道类奖项
including a Leadership in Journalism 包括纽约媒体基金会颁发的
award from the New York Media Foundation 新闻业领袖奖
he and the TMS team have won 12 Daytime Emmys in their 15-year tenure. 他与幕后团队在15年从业生涯中荣获12项日间节目艾美奖
Late last night, The New York Times was reportedly tipped off 昨日深夜 "纽约时报"得到消息
to an internal investigation by UBA into Kessler's sexual misconduct. UBA正针对凯斯勒的不当性行为展开内部调查
Up until today, The Morning Show was the only morning news broadcast 直到今天 "晨间秀"是唯一一档
to dodge the Me Too scandals that have 避开"我也是"丑闻的早间新闻节目
seemingly plagued its competitors. 其竞争者均受到该丑闻的困扰
- When? - Just broke. Does she know yet? -什么时候-刚爆出来 她知道了吗
She knows. We're reworking the whole show. We are live in 90 minutes. 她知道了 我们正在调整节目 90分钟后开播
Buckle up. Layla's working on new copy. Get it to Alex A.S.A.P. 做好准备 蕾拉在准备新稿件 立刻交给艾利克斯
Got it. 明白
We had no choice. It was multiple complaints of sexual misconduct. 我们别无选择 这是多起不当性行为的控诉
How multiple? Who? When? 有多少 都有谁 什么时候
I don't know. It's confidential. It leaked to the Times overnight. 我不知道 本来是机密 忽然被泄露给了时报
How? 怎么泄露的
I have no clue who leaked it. I fucking wish I knew. 我也不知道是谁泄露的 真他妈希望我知道
I'm trying to deal with this quietly. 我想低调处理这件事
Shit. Okay. 操 好吧
HR has been looking into it for a few weeks. I didn't want... 人力资源部调查这事好几周了 我不想...
I didn't wanna drag you in. 我不想把你牵扯进来
I was trying to protect you, Alex, okay? Before you... 我想保护你 艾利克斯 在你...
You knew about this, and you didn't tell me? 你知道这件事却不告诉我
What am I? Some fucking PA from Idaho 我算什么 爱达荷州来的
who doesn't need to know what's going on? 不需要知道真相的私人助理吗
Alex, I was trying to respect your space... 艾利克斯 我想尊重你的空间...
- My space. - Like you asked me to, -我的空间-是你要求的
so that you can go out there every morning and do what you do, 这样你就能每天清晨出门做你想做的事
what America needs you to do. 做美国需要你做的事
Oh, fuck you, Chip. Fuck you. Don't drag America into this. 操你妈 奇普 去你妈的 别把国家扯进来
They've got enough shit to deal with. 我们国家已经够忙了
This affects me, okay? My on-air partner, my TV husband... 这影响到我了 我的直播搭档 我的荧屏丈夫...
is a sexual predator now? 现在成了性侵犯者
完整版请点击
What part of you thought that I should not 你哪根筋不对
have been involved in this conversation? 觉得我该被排除在外
You think chemistry just comes in a bottle, 你就觉得默契是种商品
and we go out and we buy another one at Whole Foods? 出门去下全食超市就能买到吗
Charlie Black's office. Please hold one moment. 查理·布莱克办公室 请稍等
Rena. Where is he? 瑞娜 他人呢
We need to discuss how we're handling the show today. 我们得商量今天的节目怎么办
He's in there with her. And he said no interruptions. 他跟她在一起 他说不准任何人打扰
Rena, we're live in less than two hours, for Chrissake. 瑞娜 离直播只剩不到两个小时了 老天
Charlie Black's office. Please hol... 查理·布莱克办公室 请稍...
Hi. Let me see if I can get him. 你好 我去找一下他
- Really? - Really. -真的吗-真的
Excuse me. 借过
- My ass. You know that. - True. But... -少来 你明明知道-确实 不过...
- What? - It's the network... Cory and Fred. -什么事-是新闻网的... 科利和弗雷德
- Fabulous. Put 'em through. - Yeah. -正好 把他们接过来-好
I got it. 我来接
- Hi, it's Alex. - And Chip. -你好 我是艾利克斯-我是奇普
- Alex? Alex, it's Cory here. - And Fred. -艾利克斯 我是科利-我是弗雷德
I am just incredibly sorry about this. I feel absolutely terrible. 我对这件事深表遗憾 我非常难过
I feel like Mitch died. The Mitch that I knew. 我感觉米奇像是死了 我曾经认识的那个米奇
And I've only been running the news division for a month, 我管理新闻部才一个月
so I can't imagine what you must be feeling. 我无法想象你会多难受
My condolences, Alex. 节哀顺变 艾利克斯
This is so hard for all of us. 我们都觉得难以接受
Look, we're all a family here, and we've had a tragedy. So, we're... 我们是一家人 我们遭遇了一次不幸 所以我们...
Any kind of sexual misconduct 对任何形式的性丑闻
will not be tolerated by the network. 新闻网都持零容忍的态度
- Well, absolutely not. - You think you know someone... -没错-你觉得你认识某人...
Okay, thank you, Fred and Cory. 好吧 谢谢你们 弗雷德和科利
But I can't really think about that right now because I've got to focus 但是我现在没法想那件事 因为我要思考
on what we're putting on the show in less than two hours. 不到两小时后的节目上要怎么办
- More caffeine. - Thank you. -多加了咖啡因-谢谢
Oh, thank you. 谢谢
That's exactly why you're the pro that you are. 所以这时才需要你这种专业人士
We just have to take this one step at a time, right? 我们只需要一步步来 对吧
Can't let the fact that there's hundreds of millions 不能让几个亿的广告费
of advertising dollars at stake here... We're not gonna let that... 陷入危机... 我们不会让那种事...
- Fuck you. - Bother us, because change can be good. -操你妈-影响我们 因为改变可能也是好事
And one man's tragedy, it can be another man's opportunity. 一个人的困境可能是另一个人的机会
So let's, fuck yeah, embrace it. 所以 没错 我们就接受现实吧
And use this to reinvent ourselves, 利用这次危机来重塑我们自己
make things bigger and better. Well... 把事业做得更好更强
Thank God we've got you, Alex. You will carry us through this. 幸好我们还有你 艾利克斯 你会带着我们度过难关的
I guess that's why they've been dragging 看来这就是他们一直拖延
their feet on closing my renegotiations. 签订我的重新谈判合同的原因
Yeah. Hey, guys. 二位
So listen, 听我说
my gut instinct is to bring the news to America myself honestly. 我的直觉是 我该亲自将真相告诉美国人民
Addressing the truth is the only way to protect our integrity. 说出真相是保障我们名誉的唯一办法
So, we will talk to them as members of our family. 那 我们像家人一样与他们交谈
We will grieve with them. We will go through this together. 我们和他们同哀伤 与他们共度难关
She's a class act. All the way. 她一向很会演
Shut up. 闭嘴
And if we use this right, this is our chance to get our audience back. 如果应对得当 我们就有机会赢回观众
I couldn't agree more, Alex. I think you've got the right idea there. 我完全同意 艾利克斯 我觉得你的想法很好

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(早间新闻第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计)