英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
An hour ago, I resigned as state's attorney of Cook County. | 一小时前我辞去了库克县州检察官职务 |
Are you still involved with prostitutes, sir? | 请问您还和妓女保持着关系吗 |
Thanks for playing the breadwinner for a while. | 感谢你这段时间辛苦操劳家务 |
It's not gonna last forever. | 这种状态不会持续太久的 |
I just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity. | 我只想感谢你给我这个机会 |
Glad you could come aboard. | 很高兴你能加入 |
Not only are you coming back to the workplace fairly late, | 不仅因为你重回工作岗位太晚了 |
But you have some very prominent baggage. | 而且你还有很不好的名声 |
But,hey,if she can do it, so can you. | 不过如果她都能挺住你也能 |
- Kalinda Sharma. - Oh, the investigator. | -我是凯琳达·夏尔马-就是那个调查员 |
- You're Peter Florrick's wife. - That's right. | -你是彼得·福瑞克的夫人-是的 |
Last time I was in court was 13 years ago. | 我上一次进法庭是13年前的事了 |
Wow, I was 12. | 当时我才12岁 |
State's attorney's here. | 新州检察官来了 |
I'm Glenn Childs. | 我是格伦·查尔兹 |
Peter blames me for his downfall. | 彼得认为是我把他搞下台的 |
Don't make yourself collateral damage here. | 别给自己惹祸上身 |
The day you leaked that sex tape | 那天你把性丑闻录像带交给了媒体 |
To the pressand forced me to shield my children, | 让我不得不保护孩子们 |
That was the day I became collateral damage. | 从那时起我已经有祸在身了 |
You've obviously never made a woman angry before. | 那您以前明显没有真正激怒过女人 |
An hour ago, I resigned as state's attorney of cook county. | 一小时前我辞去了库克县州检察官职务 |
But I do admit to a failure of judgment | 但我承认 |
In my dealings with these women. | 我与那些女人确实存在不正当关系 |
I've never abused my office | 我从未滥用职权 |
For sexual favors. | 去要求性服务 |
Give us time to heal and rebuild their trust... trust... | 给我们时间平复伤痛赢回他们的信任信任 |
Mom, breakfast. | 妈吃早饭了 |
Oh, hey, congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
That's great. Your husband's appeal. It looks like | 真是太好了我是说你老公的上诉 |
It looks like he could get out of prison any month now, huh? | 看来他现在随时有可能出狱了啊 |
- Looks like it. - Early show had a story on it. | -貌似如此-早间新闻报道了 |
完整版请点击 | |
Some good stuff on you, too. | 对你也有正面评价 |
- Did you catch it?- No, missed it. | -你看了吗-没有我错过了 |
Yeah, I caught it online. | 我在网上看的 |
- I can send you the link. - That's okay. | -我把链接发给你吧-不用麻烦了 |
No, no, no, it's easy. | 哪里话举手之劳 |
So litigation wants me on this new class action. | 诉讼方想要我代理这起新的集团诉讼 |
That's where I'm headed. | 我要过去了 |
What about you? | 你呢 |
Oh, I don't know. | 我不知道 |
Oh, in here, I guess. | 我看我要去那儿了 |
When did you say this was? | 你刚才说是什么时候 |
May 15, four months ago. | 4个月前5月15号 |
Do you have anything with the date? | 有什么带有这个日期的凭证吗 |
A parking receipt. | 有一张停车收据单 |
Had you ever met Mr. Mckeon before? | 你以前见过麦肯先生吗 |
No. | 没有 |
I'd seen his family on the news. | 我在新闻中见过他们的家族 |
I heard about their hotels and stuff, but that's about it. | 听说过他们家的宾馆之类的仅此而已 |
Well, the problem here, Christy, | 克里斯蒂现在的问题是 |
Is that any civil suit could be seen as... | 任何一起民事诉讼都可能被看作是... |
...Opportunistic. | ...投机行为 |
Because of their money? | 因为他们的财产 |
Yes. | 对 |
I'm sorry, | 不好意思 |
But I didn't choose my rapist. | 可我又不知道自己会被谁强奸 |
This kid doesn't know what she's in for. | 这小姑娘真是不知好歹 |
Taking on the Mckeon family... | 敢招惹麦肯家族 |
Alicia, if you don't mind, | 艾丽西娅如果你不介意的话 |
- We just need to... - No, it's all right, stay. | -我俩需要...-没关系的留下吧 |
I don't know about this. | 我不管这些 |
It's a criminal case, not a civil one. | 这是刑事案件不是民事纠纷 |
Except the new state's attorney rejected the charges. | 但是新州检察官驳回了所有指控 |
Yeah, because it's got Duke Lacrosse written all over it. | 对因为此案和杜克大学曲棍球员一案相似 |
Oh,come on. | 又来了 |
What come on? | 什么又来了 |
Put your politics aside, Diane. | 放下你的政治立场戴安 |
You're Glenn Childs, | 如果你是格伦·查尔兹 |
You get this dropped in your lap | 桌上摆着这样一件案子 |
A stripper at a bachelor party | 一个单身派对的脱衣舞娘 |
Accusing the son of the most powerful family in Chicago of rape... | 要告芝加哥最有权有势的公子哥强奸 |
你会不认为这就是"杜克曲棍球员案Ⅱ"吗 | |
He's worried about the Mckeon family money. | 他是在为麦肯家的钱财担忧 |
He's worried about their campaign contributions. | 为他们的竞选资金担忧 |
Well, I'm worried that we're overextended. | 我在为我们担心过度而担忧 |
How many Sheffrin-Marks deposite do we have left? | 谢弗林公司的案子我们还剩多少 |
- 2/10.- 2/10. | -五分之一-五分之一 |
We need to keep our eye on the ball. | 我们得关注这案子的发展 |
And Christy is just gonna look like she's trying | 克里斯蒂会让事情看起来像是 |
To make some quick cash from the Mckeon family. | 她想从麦肯家迅速捞上一笔 |
Do you believe her? | 你相信她吗 |
I believe a lot of things I can't prove. | 很多无法证实的事我都相信 |
All right, here's what I think. | 好吧我是这么想的 |
I know the Mckeon family lawyer. | 我认识麦肯家的律师 |
- Ericcson?- Right, | -埃里克森吗-对 |
William Ericcson. | 威廉·埃里克森 |
That's just what we need-- two Wills. | 我们有两个威尔就够了 [威尔是威廉的昵称] |
The Mckeons are gonna want to keep this out of the press, | 麦肯家族一定不想让媒体知道这事 |
Even if he didn't do it. | 即便他没做过 |
So my guess is they throw her some cash, | 所以我猜他们会扔给那姑娘一些钱 |
Maybe 50 grand or so to keep her quiet. | 可能5万左右作为她的封口费 |
Mr. Ericcson, please. | 请找埃里克森先生 |
Tell him it's the other will. | 告诉他是另一个威尔打来的 |
I want you to be at this lunch. | 这顿午饭我要你也去 |
Don't say anything. | 什么也别说 |
Just listen and look serious. | 正襟危坐仔细听着就成 |
I can do that. | 没问题 |
How you holding up here? | 你是怎么熬过来的 |
I'm holding up. | 慢慢熬呗 |
Oh, yeah, how do you know her? | 是吗你怎么认识她的 |
Who? | 谁 |
Christy. | 克里斯蒂 |
I don't. | 我不认识啊 |
完整版请点击 | |
Then why did she ask for you to be on the case? | 那她为什么要求你参与这案子 |
I don't know. | 不知道 |
Ericcson here. | 我是埃里克森 |
Will. | 威尔 |
Will. | 我是威尔 |
I think you know why I'm calling. | 我想你知道我为什么给你打电话 |
艾丽西娅这是我答应过的凯里 (链接地址) | |
Two months ago, Peter Florrick was sentenced | 两个月前彼得·福瑞克 |
To ten years for bribery and corruption. | 因贪污受贿罪被判10年有期徒刑 |
Today was the first step toward his release. | 今天是他争取获释的第一步 |
He was known in Chicago simply as "the hammer." | 在芝加哥他以"铁榔头"之称而闻名 |
He jailed cop-killers, CEOs, corrupt politicians, | 他监禁过杀警凶手公司总裁贪污政客 |
Until "the hammer" got hammered. | 直到自己也被"榔头"敲进了监狱 |
An hour ago, I resigned as state's attorney of Cook county. | 一个小时前我辞去了库克县检察官的职务 |
Within weeks, Chicago's incorruptible state's attorney | 几周以来这位廉洁的地方检察官 |
Found himself with all the trappings | 成为了当代美国 |
Of a modern American scandal: | 典型丑闻事件的男主角 |
A rival with an eye on his job, an embarrassed wife, | 监视他工作的政敌颜面尽失的妻子 |
A blushing call girl and an R-rated sex tape. | 厚颜无耻的妓女和一卷限制级的色情录影带 |
Does she do this for you? | 你老婆会这么伺候你吗 |
Does she? | 会吗 |
Oh, god, please. You are ama... | 天哪你真是... |
Hey, ever heard the whole thing? | 有完整的听过吗 |
No. | 没有 |
You're the only one who hasn't. | 也只有你没听完过了 |
Everything I have on Mckeon. | 这是我能找到的所有关麦肯的资料 |
What?! | 什么 |
I beat you three sets to two. | 我三比二赢你 |
Oh, come on, you don't even believe that. | 拜托这你也信 |
This is driving me crazy. | 我实在是很困惑 |
How do I know you? | 我在哪见过你吗 |
Me? | 我 |
Miner, Parsons & Layton? | 迈勒 帕森斯和雷顿公司的案子里吗 |
Alicia is actually our newest junior associate. | 实际上艾丽西娅是我们新来的初级律师 |
One month in. | 来了一个月了 |
Will Ericcson, Alicia Florrick. | 这位是威廉·埃里克森艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
Well, it is very nice to meet you, | 非常高兴认识你 |
- Mrs.Florrick.- You, too. | - 福瑞克太太-我也很高兴认识你 |
I'm rooting for your husband. | 我极力支持你先生 |
I know he has a lot of enemies in this town, | 我知道他在这个镇上有很多仇人 |
But I always root for the underdog. | 可我总是会支持居劣势的一方 |
Oh, just ignore him. | 别理他 |
The only reason someone's forced out of public office | 当下在美国会被革去公职的原因只有一个 |
In America these days is sex. | 那就是性丑闻 |
So let's talk about Lloyd Mckeon. | 我们还是来谈谈劳埃德·麦肯吧 |
It's so sad, really. | 实在太悲惨了真的 |
I remember when you had a respectable firm, Will. | 我还记得你以前有一家很体面的公司威尔 |
One that wouldn't sink to scurrilous charges like these. | 那里可不会堕落到连这种案子也接 |
And what charges might those be, Will? | 这种案子怎么了威尔 |
I haven't said anything yet. | 我什么都还没说呢 |
Do you think you're the first firm She's shopping this lawsuit to? | 你以为你们是她找的第一家律师事务所吗 |
There's nothing there. | 根本什么事都没有 |
Even the state's attorney... the new state's attorney... | 甚至连新上任的地方检察官 |
- Thinks there's nothing there.- And yet | -都认为是她瞎编的-不过 |
I got you to a settlement lunch on a half hour's notice. | 我请你吃这顿午餐时间是要引起你的重视 |
Mrs. Florrick, what would you say | 福瑞克太太你是怎么看的 |
To someone bringing unsubstantiated sexual charges | 如果某人仅为了利益而与某公众人物对抗 |
Against a public figure just in order to gain an advantage? | 对他进行毫无根据的性侵害指控 |
You want to know what I would say? | 你想知道我怎么看的 |
I would. | 洗耳恭听 |
I would say you're trying to change the subject from rape. | 我会觉得你是想转移强奸的话题 |
Well, I would agree that, as offensive and misguided | 我认为这和那些指控一样 |
As these charges are, the optics | 是无礼且错误的 |
Aren't exactly in our favor. | 不过主动权不在我方 |
So we're willing to make an offer. | 所以我们愿意开个价 |
It's nonnegotiable. | 这是我们的底线 |
You have till end of business day. | 今天以内有效 |
Mckeon did it. | 麦肯强奸了她 |
Under a hundred thou, I would've said no. | 如果是10万以下我可能会说他没有 |
Over a hundred thou... | 超过10万... |
What about well over? | 如果是远远超过呢 |
If you don't mind my asking, Ms. Barbosa, | 巴博萨小姐如果你不介意 |
Why did you request me? | 我想问你为什么选择我 |
I saw you on TV. | 我在电视上见过你 |
I thought you'd understand | 我想你会了解 |
What it's like to be misunderstood. | 被别人误会的滋味 |
Ladies. | 女士们 |
Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
Mckeon's lawyers made a financial offer | 麦肯的律师团提出了一个赔偿方案 |
That Diane and I actually agree on. | 戴安和我认为可以接受 |
A first. | 只是初步接受 |
It's a cash settlement. | 用现金结算 |
$450,000. | 45万美金 |
You're kidding. | 开玩笑吧 |
We don't have to go to court? | 我们都不用对簿公堂吗 |
He just offered that? | 他就要给这么多钱了 |
You'll have to sign a standard confidentiality agreement. | 你需要签署一份标准保密协议 |
Both parties free each other of liability | 双方将不再追究对方的责任 |
And agree not to speak to anyone, including the press. | 还要同意不能向任何人透漏包括媒体 |
What? | 什么 |
It's standard in civil agreements. | 这是民事协议的规定 |
I want everybody to know he settled. | 我希望大家都知道他是有罪的 |
Can't we tell the police? | 不能告诉警方吗 |
Not if we sign a confidentiality agreement. | 如果签了保密协定就不能 |
Mckeon could withdraw the award | 如果说出去麦肯有权撤销补偿金 |
And sue you for defamation. | 还能控告你诽谤 |
What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
I think under the cir... | 我觉得在这种情况下.... |
I think you're looking for justice, Christy. | 克里斯蒂我认为你应该寻求正义 |
And sometimes justice comes in a form we don't expect. | 有时正义出现的方式并非我们期待的那样 |
If you take this money, the settlement will be known | 如果你接受了补偿金那事实的真相 |
To the two people that matter most, you and him. | 就只有与之相关的两个人会知道你和他 |
I'm sorry, no. | 抱歉我不能接受 |
He'll know how much it costs to | 他会知道强奸了别人又扬长而去 |
Rape somebody and get away with it, that's all? | 会花掉多少钱仅此而已吗 |
This is about him admitting that he did this to me. | 重点是他要承认他的确强奸了我 |
She's right. | 她说的没错 |
Okay, Ericcson, | 好了埃里克森 |
How flexible are you on confidentiality? | 你们在保密协议上有多少回旋余地 |
Exclude new criminal discovery. | 不包括新发现的罪行 |
Oh, come on, this isn't... | 拜托这不是... |
You want to go to court, is that it? | 你们想上庭是这样吗 |
Take it as far as pretrial? | 最多到预审阶段 |
He doesn't want to go to trial. | 他不希望进入庭审 |
Look, Ericcson, | 听着埃里克森 |
You want to make Mckeon | 你想要你的当事人成为 |
The bachelor party rapist, | 单身派对的强奸犯 |
Be my... | 随你的... |
That's how you want to play it? | 你想这么玩吗 |
We just turned down a half million bucks. | 我们刚刚拒绝了近50万美元 |
Feels good, doesn't it? | 感觉不错对吧 |
Looks like we got a case. | 看来我们又有官司要打了 |
You have to size these things up pretty quickly. | 你们得很快记清这些情况 |
12 clients, stockbroker types, no one out of control. | 12名客户都是股票经纪人都不是疯子 |
It was easy. | 事情很简单 |
They paid $400 for a 90-minute, | 他们花了400美元看一场90分钟的 |
Two-girl fantasy strip. | 双人脱衣舞秀 |
Two girl? | 双人 |
Who was the other girl? | 另一个舞娘是谁 |
Maura... | 莫拉 |
I-I don't remember her last name. | 不记得她姓什么了 |
That was the only time she worked | 那是她惟一的一次工作 |
Quien son estas mujeres? | 这俩女人是谁 |
Mama, deja me en pass, por favor. | 妈让我说完行吗拜托 |
Sorry. | 抱歉 |
She insists on being here during all this. | 我们谈话期间她坚持一定要在场 |
It's a nightmare. | 简直是场噩梦 |
And Mckeon, | 那麦肯呢 |
How'd you meet him? | 你们怎么相识的 |
The groom? | 新郎吗 |
He offered me another $100 | 他多给了我100美元 |
For a private lap dance. | 让我为他私人跳大腿舞 |
When I got in the bedroom, he locked the door. | 等我进了房间他就反锁了门 |
Then he grabbed me. | 接着他抓住我 |
I tried to get the mace from my bag, tried to shout. | 我想拿包里的MACE喷雾器我想呼救 |
Did you tell anyone afterwards? | 事后你有告诉别人吗 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“傲骨贤妻”