火线第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

火线第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Fuck me. 我操
I'm dying here. 我被这东西整惨了
Let me get on the other side, work it from there. 我到另一边帮你搬一下
One, two. 一 二
- Three. - Three. - 三 - 三
Shit. 妈的
Need help? 要搭把手吗
Right. On three, motherfuckers. 好 数到三 操蛋的
One, two, three. 一 二 三
I'm embarrassed for you all. 真为你们感到难为情
Yo, Herc, I catch my breath, 嘿Herc 等我喘口气
I'm gonna shoot the drawers off this bitch. 我就把这鸟玩意儿的抽屉都打下来
It's caught on something, Lieutenant. 它卡住了 警督
完整版请点击
Get over there with Carver. 到Carver那边去
One, two, you know what to do. 一 二 你们知道怎么做
What the fuck? 他妈的怎么回事
Jesus. My ass is kicked. 天 真被打败了
I could move it a bit when I was alone. 我一个人的时候还能挪动点
It must've got wedged in the door somehow. 一定是莫名其妙地卡在门上了
火线单词统计

火线高频单词统计
Desk is empty, right? 桌子是空的吧?
Yeah.
You checked it? 你检查过了吗?
At this rate, we're never gonna get it in. 这种速度 我们永远也搬不进去
What? 啥?
In? 进去?
In. 进去
Unbelievable, unbe-fucking-lievable. 难以置信 真他妈的难以置信
Christ. 老天爷
This case is a bit humble for you. 这案子对你来说太小儿科了
I know it doesn't look like much on paper, 我知道案卷里没什么
But see what you can do. 但你还是尽力而为吧
Making new friends? 交上新朋友了?
Not yet. 还没呢
I spent the morning down in juvenile court... 我在少年法庭呆了一上午
But the kids know they can't be hurt with a street-weight charge... 这些小鬼们知道街头小罪动不了他们...
So didn't get much there. 所以没什么收获
You tried? 你试过了?
Nothing like being told, "Fuck off," by a 14-year-old. 被14岁的小鬼骂"滚开"这滋味举世无双
- Right here's our best shot. - Him? - 这个是我们最大的把握 - 他?
Hand-to-hand with Bubbles, 他和Bubbles做了直接交易
And he's carrying a long-ass sheet. 犯罪记录多了去了
All right. Who's first? Ms. Dawkins? 好了 谁先来? Dawkins女士?
State versus Marvin Browning, Your Honor. 州院指控Marvin Browning 法官大人
One count distribution of a controlled substance, to wit, heroin... 一罪状为分发违禁物 即 海洛因
And one count distribution of a controlled substance, to wit, cocaine. 一罪状为分发违禁物 即 可卡因
Quantity? 数量?
One gelcap and one vial, Your Honor. 一胶囊和一小瓶 法官大人
Bail recommendation? 保释建议?
State requests defendant be held, as he is part of a continuing investigation 州院请求拘留被告 因为他涉及一项进行中的调查
And further, is subject to a mandatory five years without parole 此外 他因犯有前科 须强制劳教五年
Because of prior convictions. 不得保释
Will your office be seeking the mandatory five in this case? 你想在这个案子里请求强制劳教五年吗
Absolutely, Your Honor. 正是 法官大人
Very well, I'll take that into consideration. 很好 我会考虑的
Got his attention, at least. 至少引起他的注意了
Lieutenant, come have a taste. 警督 来尝尝
Come on, we're celebrating. 来啊 我们在庆祝呢
Patrick's going out on medical. Patrick去体检了
Sweet, sweet Cervical 6. 亲爱的可爱的第六节颈椎
火线中英对照台词本截图

火线中英对照台词本截图
My shoulder's numb, my arm's numb. 我肩膀麻了 手臂麻了
My fingers feel like they belong to some son of a bitch in the next county. 我的手指像是属于邻郡的某个狗娘养的
This is my ticket out of this rat-shit department. 这是我跨出那狗屁警局的通行证
66 2/3 pension, and I don't have to wait for my 30. 66%即三分之二的养老金 我不用等30年工作期满啦
I'm gone. 我去也
Fucking yo did you a favor. 倒是他妈的帮了你的忙
Kid hit like a mule, I've got to say. 我得说 那小子下手重得像头骡
You should take a couple of days. 你应该再缓几天
Think it over before you put in papers. 在打报告之前再好好想想
My brother-in-law's got a video store out on Moravia. 我姐夫在Moravia有家音像店
Does $6,000 a week straight rentals, 一星期有6000美元正经租金收入
Another $8,000 in porn. 8000美元黄片收入
He needs a partner. 他需要个合伙人
But they take that off the top of a medical pension. 但那样会扣养老金
If you report it as income, they do. Do I look that fucking stupid? 如果作为收入上报当然会扣 他妈的我看上去有那么蠢吗
Have a nice life, Lieutenant. 祝您过得愉快 警督
What's with you? 你怎么了
You gonna miss me, Augs? 你会想我吧 Augs?
What the fuck am I going to do, Paddy? 我他妈的怎么办 Paddy?
Tell you what. 这样吧
What do you say we go out together? 我们一起 你觉得如何?
What do you mean? 什么意思
I mean, it only hurts for a minute. 我是说 只是疼一会儿
And it doesn't have to be line-of-duty either. 而且也不必发生在执行公务时
I'm serious. You know those stairs where they send us down to the basement? 我是认真的 知道那些通往地下室的楼梯吧?
- Yeah. - It's dark down there. - 嗯 - 那儿很黑
You go up eight or nine steps, 你上个八九级台阶
Let go of the rail, take a little jump-- 放开扶手 跳上一跳...
I'd break my fucking neck like that. 那样我会他妈的摔断脖子的
You don't break nothing. 你不会摔断什么
You do a little dance on those steps, 你在台阶上跳支小舞
You're up to two-thirds with me. 和我一起享受三分之二养老金
And maybe you sue the city, get a little more. 也许你还能起诉这座城市 再捞一点
Can't say we don't deserve it. 不能说我们不配得到这些
Five in. For a one-and-one. 劳教五年 就为了一胶囊和一瓶子
Now, why bang me like that for a one-and-one? 凭什么一份一加一就那么整我?
Because it's your turn, Mr. Browning. 因为轮到你了 Browning先生
Everybody out there gets a turn. 出来混总是要还的
You're all running wild here. 你们都太小题大做了
I think a judge might want to take a look at this and slow you all down a mite. 我想法官会明察秋毫 让你们收敛一点
I don't know, Marvin. 这不一定 Marvin
I'm looking at your sheet here, and... 我看你的犯罪记录单...
For one thing, it's a little wrong to be calling it a sheet. 首先 叫犯罪记录单有点不大对
More like a book. 更像本书
Point is, we got the room to get a little crazy on you. 重要的是 我们让法庭卯上了你
完整版请点击
Like she said, it's your turn. 像她说的 轮到你了
Tell us some stories, 给我们讲些故事
It could be somebody else's turn. 可能就轮到别人了
Stories. 故事
Avon Barksdale Avon Barksdale.
Know the name? 知道这个名字吗
Every motherfucker up in them towers knows the name. 所有高楼区操蛋的都知道这名字
Myself, I ain't never really had a word with the man. 我自己从没和他说过话
Stringer Bell, then? 那Stringer Bell呢?
Wee-Bey? Savino? Wee-Bey? Savino?
Stinkum? C.C.O.? Roc-Roc? Stinkum? C.C.O.? Roc-Roc?
Who're you gonna give us, Marvin? 你要向我们透露谁的底 Marvin?
You don't say a name soon, you're gonna be courtside. 如果你不马上供出一个人 就离牢狱之灾不远了
All right. 好吧
All right, what? 什么好吧?
All right, I'll take the years. 好吧 我坐牢去
Damn, boy. 该死 小子
You should see the cop. 你该看看那警察
When you're ready to get up, put that on. 你先起床再说吧 把那个穿上
Report to bunk A-7. 去A-7铺位报到
A-7 A-7.
Don't be later than breakfast. 在早餐以前
Who else is up in here? 还有谁在这儿?
Anybody from Westside? 有西区的人吗?
D.C. boys, mostly. 大多是来自华盛顿的
Long fucking drive. 他妈的漫漫长路
Me and you drawing another shit detail. 我和你又被派去收集狗屁的线索
This ain't a shit detail. 这不是狗屁的线索
No? 不是吗?
I'm in Upper fucking Marlboro, Maryland, 我在他妈的Maryland州Marlboro的北部
And still going south. 还再往南走
Look. Another cow. 看 又有一头牛
Use your imagination. This little shitbird, 发挥你的想象力 这个臭小子
Having already been whipped good by us once he sees us, right? 已经被我们海扁了一顿 他一见到我们
And he starts crying like a little bitch 就会像小贱人一样哭泣
Because he knows we drove all the way to Prince George's for more of his ass, right? 因为他知道我们大老远来Prince George郡 是为了继续整他 对吧?
Imagine we jack him up, 想想我们把他拎起来
Toss him into a small room... 扔进一个小房间...
And tell him that Detective Mahone is near dead from the sucker punch. 告诉他Mahone警探吃了他一拳差点挂掉
No shit. 可不是吗
The drunk old fuck suddenly slipped into a coma. 老酒鬼摔得晕过去了
And now the Commissioner and Mrs. Mahone are at his bedside in the ICU. 眼下局长和Mahone夫人在重症监护房 守在他床边
And we've been ordered to come down here, 我们奉命来到这里
Rip off his scrotum, put it in a jar and drive it back to Baltimore, 割下他的阴囊 放进罐子里 开车送回Baltimore
So it can sit with the fucking bowling trophies 和他妈的保龄球奖杯一起
Behind the bar at the FOP Lodge. 放在司法兄弟会分部的吧台后面
All right? After which... 好吧然后...
Fucknuts stops whimpering long enough... 死小子停止啜泣...
To just start giving people up, whoever. 供出同伙 不管是谁
Stringer Bell...Avon Barksdale Stringer Bell. Avon Barksdale.
- Yeah? - Yeah. - 真的? - 那是
Little prick turns on everybody 小兔崽子背叛所有同伙
And we break the case wide open. 我们给这案子打开了新局面
Cool.
Right? 是吧?
So, from all them hand-to-hands, nobody flipped? 那些参与直接交易的人 没有一个人交代?

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(火线第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计)