金装律师第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

金装律师第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Harvey, I don't need a perp walk 哈维我可不想引起游行
or a front page headline. 或是上头版
I just want the person responsible. 我只要有人对此事负责
Then hand me the deal we just negotiated 那就同意我们协商过的条件
and justice will be served. 你也可以秉公执法了
You know what, if this were anyone else but you, 你知道么除了你以外任何一个人
I wouldn't even be giving the courtesy of this meeting. 我都不会在这儿跟他礼貌地会面
Becky, we're both benefiting from this. 贝琪这对我们都有好处
You've got nothing on my client. 你无法追究我的当事人
And I'm gonna help you get the person responsible. 我帮你抓到相关责任人
So why don't we just go do that? 我们何不这么做呢
You better make sure Miss Stone signs this. 你最好保证斯通小姐会签下这个
Otherwise, we don't have a deal. 否则这笔交易就不算数了
完整版请点击
How long have we known each other? 我们认识多久了
Since you were in the D.A.'s office. 从你进地检办公室起
Then you know we'll have a deal. 那你该很清楚交易必定达成
Talk to you. 再联系
How'd it go with the department of justice? 司法部那边怎么样了
Follow me, you'll find out. 跟我来你会知道的
金装律师单词统计

金装律师高频单词统计
I get to sit in? 我可以进去听了
With your head down and your mouth shut. 只要你低着头把嘴闭紧
This isn't a usual-- 这可不是通常的...
- What are you doing? - Quick. -你做什么呢-快
Act like you're telling me something important. 假装你在跟我说重要的事
I am telling you something important. 我本来就在说重要的事
And then after the injunction, 指令发布之后
You know, both parties decided to reassess-- 双方都同意重新评估...
My god. 我的天
That woman with Rachel, 跟瑞秋一起的那个女人
I took the LSATs for her a couple years ago. 我几年前替她考过法学院入学考试
If she saw me, she could blow my cover. 她要是看见我肯定会揭穿我
Oh, really? And how would that go? 真的吗那会是何场景啊
"Excuse me, when I was cheating for my LSATs, "打扰了我入学考试作弊那次
that was the guy who took the test for me"? 是这个人帮我代考的"
Come on. 拜托
It could go down like that. 很可能会是这样的
You don't know. People say things. 你不明白人们就好交头接耳
Miss stone, correct me if any of this is wrong, 斯通小姐如果这其中有错请纠正我
but you and I both know it's not. 但你我都清楚这是属实的
Please address me and not my client, 请与我交涉而非我的当事人
Mr. Specter. 斯佩克特先生
You mean your client who purchased $10 million 你那买了一千万美元
In Lunardi Pharmaceuticals 卢纳蒂医药公司股份的当事人
and then a day later 仅一天之后
word of their FDA approval got out 该公司获食品药物管理局批文的传言就流出了
and the stock shot up to $30 million? 其股票直接拉升到三千万美元吗
She purchased that stock for your clients, 她是为了你的当事人买股票的
Burt Kimball and Dean Morello, 伯特·金博尔和迪恩·莫雷罗
based on a tip sheet handed out by your clients. 根据你的当事人散发的内情通报进行交易的
An allegation that tainted their reputation, 这可是会危及他们名誉的抗辩
yet the D.O.J. Looked into it and found nothing. 不过司法部查过了毫无证据
That doesn't mean it didn't happen. 那也不说明这不是事实啊
I'll turn your client over in person, no handcuffs. 我会亲自送你的当事人过去不戴手铐
It'll be a country club prison. 在乡村俱乐部监狱
And I'll make sure she's processed 只要她承认
as gently as possible as long as she admits 这笔交易是她的个人行为
that she made this trade of her own accord. 我保证她在入狱过程中受到最礼貌的对待
It's a crappy deal wrapped in pretty paper. 这垃圾条件说得真是冠冕堂皇
Why aren't we dealing with the Department of Justice? 我们为何不与司法部交涉
金装律师中英对照台词本截图

金装律师中英对照台词本截图
Because the D.O.J. wanted to put you behind bars for seven years, 因为司法部想判你入狱7年
and I got 'em down to 11 months. 而我将它缩短为11个月
Look, it's a great deal. 这条件不错
You're gonna sign it, you're gonna serve your year in prison, 你得签了它进监狱服刑
And every night when you climb into your bunk, 然后每天晚上当你爬进你的铺位
You're gonna thank your lucky stars 你都会感激你有吉星高照
that Harvey Specter negotiated on your behalf. 让哈维·斯派克特出马为你交涉过
Nobody's ever gonna believe me, 那样就没人会相信我了
And I don't have the resources 我也永远没有能力
to fight this thing forever. 还自己清白了
So I'll sign the goddamn deal. 我会签了这该死的协议的
But I'm not thanking anybody. 但我不会感谢任何人
Harvey, you came through. 哈维你做的很好
My company's reputation means everything to me. 我公司的名声对我来说意味着一切
Thank you. 谢谢你
So I trust we won't be hearing 那我该确信我们不再
from the Department of Justice again? 受到司法部的调查了吗
Unless you plan on inviting them 除非你计划邀请他们
To the company's christmas party, Burt, no. 来参加公司的圣诞派对伯特不会的
I told Morello you could fix this for us. 我就跟莫雷罗说你可以搞定此事
Thank you, Harvey. 谢谢你哈维
Reality's starting to sink in. 她才开始认清现实
Gabby's a little wound up right now. 加布现在有点受伤
Let's give her a minute. 给她点时间吧
I've got the pretty papers in my office 我办公室里有些冠冕堂皇的文件
for you to look over. 需要你看看
Keep an eye on her. 看好她
You here to make sure I don't change my mind about the deal? 你是来确认我没改主意的吧
No. 不是
Would you? 你会吗
You know, my father was a teacher. 我父亲是一名教师
He worked hard, followed the rules. 他勤勤恳恳安分守己
Last year, the district cut his pension 去年政府为节约预算
to save their budget. 削减了他的养老金
I went to Wall Street so I could make some money 我为了拿丰厚的工资选择去华尔街工作
before getting into teaching myself. 以免自己也走上讲师路途
I never thought I'd have to worry 我从来没有担心过
if they let convicted felons teach. 因犯罪前科而被学校拒之门外
Can I get you some water or something? 你想喝点水或要点其他什么吗
I'm just gonna get you some water. 我去给你倒点水
I got it. 我来吧
Thanks. 谢了
So that girl you were with earlier, 之前和你在一起的那个女孩
she a friend of yours? 是你的朋友吗
Theresa, yeah. 特蕾莎吗是的
完整版请点击
She used to be a paralegal here. 她以前也在这里当律师助理
We were pretty close. 我们亲密无间
She worked at Pearson/Hardman? 她也在皮尔森/哈德曼工作
Mm-hmm.
And I just had the unique pleasure of giving her 我之前是在给她介绍夏季实习生的
the summer intern tour for prospective employees. 相关事宜将来可能正式聘用
- Really? - Yeah. -真的吗-没错
She's in her second year of Harvard Law, 她现在在哈佛法学院读二年级
meeting with the partners as we speak. 这会儿应该正和合伙人见面呢
I know. 我知道
We used to do everything together. 我们以前一直形影不离
And now, if she gets this job, 而这次如果她得到这份工作
she will technically be my boss. 她就成我的老板了
Oh, god. 老天
I'm so sorry, Rachel. 真为你感到遗憾瑞秋
Do you need to talk about it? 你想倾诉的话
No. Not now. Thanks. 现在不必谢了
Oh, no, no. No. 不好
What? 怎么了
She's gone. 她跑了
You left her alone to get her a water? 你去倒水留她一个人在这里
What, she didn't want a Latte? 怎么她喝不下咖啡是吗
I was trying to be helpful. 我只是想尽量帮忙
You were very helpful to her. 你是帮了她的大忙了
You didn't see her, Harvey. She was scared. 你没看见哈维她心慌意乱的
She was a wreck. 人都快崩溃了
Maybe that had to do with the fact that she was about 也许是因为她得接受
to go to prison for 11 months. 十一个月的牢狱之灾
I think she was having the reaction of an innocent woman. 我倒觉得她那种反应是因为她真的很无辜
And what was telling you that? 你这结论又是从何而来
Your years of investigative experience? 是靠你多年的侦查经验吗
You know, I just--I listened to her, that's all. 我就听她倾诉了一下
Let me tell you something, okay. 我来把话说清楚
Just because a pretty girl tells you a story 你不要这么天真纯洁美女说什么
doesn't mean it's true. 就是什么好吗
If she'd gone to trial, 如果她坚持要庭审
the burden of proof would be on the prosecution, 举证责任会在原告身上
yet her own lawyer 可连她自己的律师
told her to take the deal. 都在劝她签署协议
Not to mention that innocent people don't run. 更别提无辜的人是不会落跑的
I think this fell out of her purse. 这东西从她包里掉出来了
I found it here. 我在这里找到的
Why are you telling me this now? 你怎么现在才告诉我这个
Because you were mad at me before. 因为你一直在大发雷霆
So your answer to that 所以你就可以
is to delay giving me important information? 把重要信息拖着不给我是吗
Well, when you put it like that. 如果你非要这么说的话
Okay, I got to smooth things over with the DOJ. 我得去司法部那边协调一下
That phone is our only lead. 现在这个电话是我们的唯一线索
Try not to lose it before I get back. 在我回来以前麻烦你别再搞丢了
Okay? 好吗
Gabs, if you need to talk, 小加如果你想找人聊聊
I'm playing hoops at the Hudson. Keep ur head up. 就来哈德森找我我在打球振作点
Becky, there's been a slight hiccup 贝琪加布·斯通那里
on the Gabby Stone business. 出了点小状况
I don't want to hear about any hiccups. 我不想听什么小状况

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(金装律师第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计)