亿万第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

亿万第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Previously on "Billions"... 《财富战争》 前提紧要
When did it become a crime to succeed in this country? 什么时候在这个国家成功也成了犯罪
Everyone has access to the information. 每个人都有获得情报的途径
We just know how to analyze it better. 我们只是知道怎样更好地分析情报
Suspect trading pattern on Pepsum Pharmaceuticals. 派普森姆制药出现可疑交易
They had inside information. 他们有内部信息
You must get pings like that every day. 这种警报信息你肯定每天都会收到
It's bigger than that. 没那么简单
All three firms have links to Bobby Axelrod. 三家公司都与博比·埃克斯罗德有联系
This would be a big one. 这是个大案子
But a good matador doesn't try to kill a fresh bull. 但聪明的斗牛士不会去杀活蹦乱跳的牛
You wait until he's been stuck a few times. 要等他被刺个几下
Why aren't you prosecuting the investment banks 那些投行和对冲基金进行内幕交易
完整版请点击
and hedge funds for insider trading? 你为什么不去起诉
Go ask the 81 convicted felons of financial crimes 你去问问正在服刑的那八十一位
currently serving time. 金融罪犯
But you have a very specific conflict of interest 但是你家庭内部存在非常突出的
right in your own home. 利益冲突
Your value to the firm is absolute. 你对公司的价值毋庸置疑
亿万单词统计

亿万高频单词统计
I've been working there since before we were married 我们结婚前我就在那里工作了
and long before you were in office. 比你做检察官早多了
I work for the public good. 我的工作是为公共谋福利
No, you work for the good of Chuck Rhoades. 不 你的工作是为查克·罗德斯谋福利
Maybe sometimes they intersect. 可能有时候它们是同一件事
You know the Norton place out at the beach? 你知道海滩上诺顿那块地方吗
I just heard Bobby Axelrod is trying to buy it. 我刚听说博比·埃克斯罗德打算要买下它
- How much? - $83 million. - 多少钱 - 八千三百万美元
People hate guys who buy things like that. 人们痛恨买得起这些东西的人
You said there was only one thing you were afraid of... 你说你只害怕一件事
Guys in windbreakers walking in your office 穿风衣的人走进你的办公室
saying, "Step away from the computer." 对你说 "请离开电脑旁"
And you told me you'd make sure it wouldn't happen. 你说你保证这不会发生
So let me make sure. 所以 让我说到做到
Steven Birch? 斯蒂芬·伯奇
It's either him or you. 不是他就是你
Piedmont Capital. 山麓资本
Yeah. 没错
That swap deal he did on Arcadian Railroad... 他在阿卡迪亚铁路上做的掉期交易
Do an autopsy on the deal, 好好研究这个掉期交易
you'll find yourself a pulitzer in the carcass. 你会得普利策奖的
Front fucking page of the Post. 邮报的头版头条
It's like he's daring you. 看来他在挑衅你
There's movement. 他们开始行动了
It's likely they've opened a case file on you. 他们可能已经对你立案了
You know what? 你知道吗
I'm ready. 我准备好了
No, Pete, the gold standard is never coming back. 不 彼得 我们不会再使用金本位制了
And if it did, this world would be so fucked, 如果继续使用这个体制 整个世界就乱套了
I'd buy space travel, not gold. 我要买也是买太空旅行 不是黄金
Nice pitch, though. 点子还是不错的
If I'd have known it was a gold play, 如果我知道他要说的是买黄金
I'd have never put him through. 我绝不会把电话接进来
Always put that lunatic through. 他虽然蠢 电话还是要接进来
One out of every 200 ideas he has is fucking brilliant. 他出两百个点子 还是能他妈有一个妙招的
I got this. 我来拿吧
Bad idea. 这主意真糟糕
"No man is a hero to his valet." "仆人眼里无英雄"
That goes double for his C.O.O., 这对首席运营官来说 更是如此
so you are fucked with me either way. 不管怎么样 你他妈都得和我待在一起
亿万中英对照台词本截图

亿万中英对照台词本截图
Let's take a car to the city instead of flying. 这次不要开飞机了 我们开车去城里吧
What's underneath this? 什么意思
Look, if the U.S. Attorney is really coming, 听着 如果联邦检察官真的要来
maybe it's better if we don't make you more of a target. 也许你低调一点会更好
And more important, Garth Sykes from flagship. 更重要的是旗舰基金的加斯·赛克斯
Hated seeing you on the cover of the post 不想看到你上杂志的封面
with that goddamned oceanfront mansion. 背后是那幢该死的豪宅
Teachers in that pension fund make 40 grand a year. 拿那种养老金的教师一年赚四万美元
People who have it spend it. 有钱的人就要会花钱
People who don't have it 没钱的人
like billies better who spend on other folks. 更喜欢富翁把钱花在其他普通人身上
Charity, good works. 做慈善是个好主意
I do, I have, and you know it. 我知道 我也在做 你知道的
Today, they only remember the house. 如今他们只记得那个别墅
I have a feeling there'll be another one of us 我感觉 很快就会有
on the front pages soon enough, 另一个富翁上头版
and they'll forget about that. 然后大家都会忘了这件事
But if flagship does try and withdraw... 但如果旗舰试图撤回...
We can't let him. 我们不能让他得逞
If flagship pulls its $1.5 billion, 如果旗舰撤回它的十五亿美元
it gets public. 大家都会知道的
Other institutions go, too. 其他的机构就会效仿
Whole thing could domino. 会有连锁反应
Get with Sykes, keep them on board. 与赛克斯打好关系 留着他们
That's just why I'm telling you 所以我才告诉你
to keep it a little more low-key. 让你低调一点
Who's more low-key than me? 还有谁比我更低调
So, the key to bagging Axe is... ? 所以 逮住埃克斯的关键就是...
- Pete Decker. - Oh. - 彼得·戴克 - 喔
His fund. Has to be. 还有他的基金
We start with Decker 我们先从戴克下手
since he had the longest tenure at Axe Capital 因为他是在埃克斯的支持下离开的任重
of anyone who left with Axe's backing. 在埃克斯资本任职时间最长的人
Get me some more of those cold sesame noodles, would you? 给我吃点你的麻酱冷面吗
No, these are... these are Dandan noodles. 我吃的是担担面
Same fucking thing. 这他妈不是一个东西吗
No. No, one's Szechuan, 当然不是 一个是四川美食
the other taiwanese. 另一个是台湾美食
It's a whole thing. 两者完全不一样
You know, this is why I don't mind the hours. 这就是我不介意加班的原因
I'm always learning something on the job. It's incredible. 我总是能在工作中学到东西 多棒啊
Yeah, tell him about General Tso's, Bryan. 快跟他讲一下左宗堂鸡 布莱恩
Oh, no, he flings this shit at you, too? 不会吧 他也说这种废话给你听吗
Sprays it all around. 见人就说
The only place you've ever been is Asia, 你只去过亚洲
完整版请点击
you can't help yourself. 你情难自已
Here... indictments on that Ponzi thing. 那个庞氏骗局的起诉书
Tell me about the general, Bryan. Come on. 布莱恩 给我讲讲将军的事 快讲讲
Well, now you've done it. 你这是自讨苦吃
General Tso, he was a statesman in the Qing dynasty. 左将军是清朝大臣
Suppressed a revolution. 镇压了一次运动
1864年8月 左宗棠与曾国藩镇压了 洪秀全长子洪天贵福的天平运动
Oh, and now he has the true glory. 现在他获得了如此殊荣
A fried chicken dish named for him the world over, huh? 地球另一端一道炸鸡的菜以他命名 对吧
That was created in America. 菜是在美国发明的
Maybe after we nail Axe, they'll reciprocate... 也许我们扳倒埃克斯之后 作为回报
Name a dish after you in China, huh? 在中国也有一道菜以你命名 对吧
Oh-ho. General Chuck's? 查克将军菜么
Really, what would that... what would that look like, 说真的 那东西会长什么样呢
a burger with the cheese cooked on the inside? 芝士汉堡吗
You really think I could ever be that richly honored? 你真觉得我能获此殊荣
Hey, I will make it so. 我会让你愿望实现的
Not if we're still stuck. 前提是我们摆脱困局
We need to find a way to get Pete Decker on the hook, right? 我们需要想办法让彼得·戴克上钩 是吧
Decker hires young, and he pays at the top of the range. 戴克雇用年轻人 他给的工资行业最高
Now, once these guys get a taste for that kind of money, 一旦这帮人尝到了那种钱的甜头
they get desperate to keep it going. 他们会不惜一切继续做下去
Start tracking all of his analysts and traders. 我们开始调查他所有的分析师和操盘手
Next one makes a mistake, we're right there. 下一个人一出错 我们就抓个正着
Nice move. 干得漂亮
Just like smoking in the girls' bathroom at St. Mary's. 感觉就像在圣玛丽教堂的女厕抽烟
You had to be quick, or you'd be over a nun's knee. 动作要快 要不然修女就打你屁股
That's a fun picture to have in my head. 可以想象这场面一定很有趣
Mm. Yeah. They weren't that kind of nun. 没错 她们不是那种修女
They looked like Dick Cheney. 她们像迪克·切尼
Look at that. 你看看
That is such a shitty name on such a great building. 这么好的一栋大楼居然名字这么破
Oh, don't. Don't focus on that. 别这样 别关注名字
Think of all the good that's going on here tonight. 想一想今晚这里会发生的好事
Can't. It mars everything. 做不到 它让一切黯淡无光
The name up there should mean something. 取这名字肯定意味点什么
Should add... add to the luster of the place. 应该让这个地方蓬荜生辉才是
Just don't look. 别看了
I like the building. 我喜欢这楼
How much? 有多喜欢
Good question. 问得好
They're about to pass the hat. 他们马上就要开始募捐了
Get rid of this for us, will you? 帮我们把这解决掉 好吗
Mm-hmm. 当然
- Bobby! - Birchy! - 博比 - 伯奇
Pchoo! Blow it up. 真高兴见到你
Yeah, baby. 就是这样 宝贝
What are you doing to me? 瞧你对我做了什么
You're making me weak. 我整个人都虚了
Time to power up. 给你加点劲
That hits the spot. 好爽
Oh, fuck.
It's work. 是工作的事
It's my work ring. 那是我工作铃声
Jesus. 天哪
It's Kornbluth. 我是恩布鲁斯

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(亿万第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计)