伦敦生活第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

伦敦生活第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
You cannot know this. No-one can hold a map in their head. 你不可能知道的 没有人能记得住一张地图
I can! It's three turnings away. 但我可以 还有三个路口就到了
You're so going to get this wrong. 你一定会发现自己错了的
- Stop it. - What? -快停下 -怎么了
I can feel you judging my driving. 我感觉你在心里瞧不起我的驾驶技术
I'm not judging your driving! 我没有瞧不起你的驾驶技术
Let go of the handle, then. 那你松开把手
Oh, we were supposed to go down that turning. 天哪 我们应该在刚刚那个路口拐弯的
- What? - Yeah. -什么 -对呀
- You said three turnings. - No, I missed one. -你说还有三个路口的 -不 我漏掉了一个
Just use your phone, you have a Sat Nav on your phone. 你就用一下你的手机不行么 你手机上有卫星定位的
Oh, my God, there, Mindful. Oh, God. Farm, there it is. 哦 天哪 就在那儿 小心 农场 就在那儿
We're going the right way. 我们走的是对的路
完整版请点击
I was right. 我是对的
Was right. 我是对的
Do you know what the lesbian app for Grindr is called? 你知道类似于基达[男同交友软件]的女同交友软件叫什么吗
Twat Nav. 小妞定位
Don't make this fun! 你不要以此取乐
It's OK, I'm fucking OK, I'm excellent. 我还好 我真的还好 我感觉很好
伦敦生活高频词统计

伦敦生活高频词
- I know I seem mental, but I'm fine. - OK. -我知道我看起来有病 但我确实没事 -好吧
I just... 我只是
- I just sometimes need you not to... - To take the piss. -我只是有时候需要你别 -嘲笑你
Don't finish my sentences! 你别接我的话
- Take the piss... - Out of you and your... -嘲笑 -你和你的
You don't always know what I'm going to say, OK? 你不是总知道我要说什么 好吗
- Sorry. - Out of... -对不起 当
Out of her when she's driving. 当她在开车时取笑她
...me while I'm driving. 我在开车时取笑我
I'm sorry. 对不起
Is it at home or... 是因为家里的原因还是
work or Martin? 因为工作还是马丁
I'm fine, it's fine. 我很好 一切都好
- Martin's been lovely. - Really? -马丁一直很体贴 -真的吗
It's fine. 一切都好
I'm OK. 我很好
Fucking psycho. 疯女人
Wow! Dad really splashed out this time. 哇 父亲这次真的出大血本了
He must be about to do something awful. 他一定是想做什么肮脏的事
No, it's just Mother's Day. 不 只是因为今天是母亲节
- Oh. - Happy Mother's Day. -哦 -母亲节快乐
We're not supposed to bond on this, are we? 我们不会因为这个活动重归于好的 对吗
Because I really don't think that's going to end well. 因为我不认为这样会有个好结局
We're not supposed to talk at all. 我们其实不该有任何交谈的
It's a silent retreat, God help us. 幸亏是冥想活动 上帝都在帮我们
How's everything at the cafe? You... 咖啡馆还好吗 你
- You really don't have to. - Thank you. -你真的不用勉强找话题 -谢谢你
Hi. 你好
- Hi. - Good morning. -你好 -早上好
Hello, hello. 你好 你好
Come on. 来人呀
They're probably going to think we're a couple. 他们说不定觉得我们是情侣呢
The fact that your mind even goes there is beyond disturbing. 你的想法都无可救药了
Hey! We'd make a really cute couple. 嘿 我们会成为很可爱的一对的
'Sluts!' 荡妇
Yes? 有事吗
I'm going to die here. We're going to be raped and die. 今天我会死在这儿的 我们都会被奸杀的
Every cloud... 每一片云
Oh, just open the fucking door. It's been fucking forev... 哦 把门打开啊 难道永远都不能
Welcome. 欢迎
伦敦生活台词本中英对照

伦敦生活台词本单词标注
- Thank you so much. - Hi. Yeah. -非常感谢 -你好
It's really wonderful. 这里真不错
- Really beautiful grounds. - Extraordinary energy, yeah. -地板真好看 -非凡的精气神
I see you've been gifted this retreat. How lucky you both are. 有人请你们两位来我们这里做冥想 你们俩真幸运
I hope after this weekend, you will feel rested, inspired. 我希望这个周末之后 你们会感到灵魂得以安放 精神受到鼓舞
- Do you have Wi-Fi? - No. -你们这里有无线网吗 -没有
Erm, would you like two single beds or a double? 呃 你们是要两张单人床还是一张双人床
- Two singles. - A double, please. -两个单人床 -一个双人床谢谢
- Actually, do you have a separate room? - I'm afraid not. -事实上 你有没有分开来的房间 -恐怕没有
Everyone has to share here. It's part of the communal... 在这里每个人都要和别人同住 这是共同生活的一部分
Singles, then. Do you get newspapers in the morning? 那就单人床吧 你们早上有报纸吗
No, we try to keep the outside world on the outside 不 我们试着在你们住宿期间
during your stay here. 将外界信息隔绝在外
You'll appreciate it in the end, I promise. 我承诺 你们最终会感激这点的
- So, here is your key. - Thank you. -好 这是你们的钥匙 -谢谢
- You have a restful weekend. - You too. -祝你们度过一个放松的周末 -你也是
- Wow, no papers. - You don't read the news. -哇哦 没有报纸 -你又不读报
- Yes, I do! - What happened yesterday? -不 我读 -昨天发生了什么事
Sting wore white jeans and a puppy got stuck in a fan. 黏糊糊的旧白牛仔裤和一只小狗卡在了风扇里
Big day. 真是个大日子
- What's that for? - My neck and chest. -那个是干什么的 -涂我的脖子和胸
- What's that for? - My legs and knees. -那个是干什么的 -涂我的腿和膝盖
- What's that for? - Ends of my hair. -那个是干什么的 -涂我的发尾
- What's that? - For my under-eyes. -那是干什么的 -涂我的眼袋
- What's that? - That is for my face and body. -那是干什么的 -涂我的脸和全身
What would you do if someone stole all of those? 如果有个人把这些都偷走了 你会怎么办
I'd kill myself. 我会自杀
Why are there no plug sockets in here? 为什么这里没有插座
Don't touch my stuff. 别碰我的东西
- What are these for? - Nothing. -这些是干什么的 -没什么
- Mm-hm. - What? -嗯 -怎么了
Well, it's just... 没什么 只是
Why would you bring such tiny batteries? 你为什么要带这么小的电池
I'm just prepared. 我只是准备得充分而已
Just I've only ever... 只是我曾经
- seen them used for remote controls. - Yes. -看见遥控器里用过 -对
- Or alarm clocks. - Yes, all right. -或者闹钟里 -对
- And vibrators. - Yes! All right! -或者震动棒 -对 就是这个
You didn't have to ask for a separate room! 你根本不用申请分开的房间
What? 什么
If you want to have a wank, I can give you some space. 如果你想自慰 我可以给你空间的
Oh, my God! 哦 我的天哪
No, if you want to take ten minutes, 不是的 如果你需要花十分钟
I'll go into the bathroom and moisturise my wrists for a bit. 我会去浴室给我的手腕擦点霜
- You are so immature! - Oh, give it a minute. -你真幼稚 -我还没完呢
完整版请点击
Oh, God. Seriously! 哦 天哪 严肃点
- What is wrong with your insides? 你脑子有什么问题
- Why did you bring the tiny batteries? 你为什么要带这些小电池
You're a genius. 你这个天才
Always know where the reserves are. 总能发现备用品在哪里
Let go of your past. 放下你的过去
- Bit on the nose. - Now is the time to let it go. -说到点子上了 -现在是时候放下了
Open up your senses, close your mouth and live now. 开放你的感官 闭上嘴 享受现在
Welcome to the female-only Breath Of Silence retreat. 欢迎来到只对女性开放的寂静之息冥想活动
Women don't speak. 女性们应该沉默
Erm, sorry. I think I'm meant to be at... 呃 对不起 我觉得我应该在
- 'Fucking sluts!' - ...that one. -“可恨的荡妇” -那个活动
Shame. 可惜了
Yes, the first major consideration is why are you here? 是的 现在最重要的问题是你们为什么在这里
Can anyone here answer that question? 现场谁能回答这个问题
I want to shut the noise out and reconnect to my inner thoughts 我想隔绝外面的噪音 重新回到我的内心
on the road to feeling more at one with myself. 去获取更多关于自身的感觉
Excellent attitude. 不错的态度
Well, you're in the right place. 那么 你来对了地方
And this weekend is about being mindful. 这个周末有关于专注内心
It's about leaving your voice in your head... 关于将你的声音留在头脑里
...and trapping your thoughts in your skull. 将你的想法困在头颅中
Think of it as a thought prison in your mind. 想象你的大脑中有一个思维监狱
Firstly, we're going to teach you how to breathe. 首先 我们将会教你如何呼吸
Then we will have a short meditation, 接着我们会有一次短暂的冥想
then we will find our sanctuary in the partaking of menial tasks, 然后我们会在参加枯燥任务的过程中寻找到我们心灵的庇护所
all in perfect silence. 这一切都在绝对的寂静中
Principal rules are no talking. 原则性的规定就是不要讲话
If you need to communicate with any of our other superiors, 如果你想和我们其中一位监管员交流
you can write on that board. 你可以写在那个黑板上
Under no other circumstances must you communicate, 在任何你想交流的情况下
even with each other. 甚至是想互相交流的时候
- What about an emergency? - Thank you all for coming here today. -如果是紧急情况呢 -感谢你们今天到场
No matter what happens, a word must not be heard. 不管发生了什么 一点声音都不能发出
Shh!
'Slut!' “荡妇”
'Slut!' “荡妇”
'Bitch!' “贱人”
'Bitch, bitch!' “贱人 贱人”
Fucking bitch! You fucking piece of shit. 可恨的贱人 你就是一坨屎
Back here! Back here, back to me. Back to me. 过来 过来 到我这儿来
All right, now, wherever it's come from... your upbringing, 好的 现在 不管那些怨言是因为什么 是因为你的教养也好
your experiences with women, now is the time to turn that around. 或是因为你和女人的经历也罢 现在是时候改变一下了
To reprogram your mind, 重装你的思想
your body and your mouth. 你的身体 你的嘴
To be the better... man. 成为一个更好的男人
All right? 好吗
So, this... is Patricia. 那么 这位是帕特希亚
Yeah? She's a friend. 好吗 她是个朋友
Now, Patricia has just earned a promotion at work, 现在 帕特希亚刚刚在工作中获得升职
beating over six other candidates. 打败了其他六位候选者
She's the youngest person to ever achieve this role. 她是获得这个这个职位最年轻的人
What should we not say when we meet her? 我们在遇见她的时候不能说什么
- Clever little munchkin? - Excellent. -聪明的小不点 -好极了
- Who did you blow to get that job? - OK. -你为谁口交才得到的这个职位 -好
- Slut, you fucking stupid slut. - OK. -荡妇 你这个可恶的蠢荡妇 -好的
Ok. 好的
What should we say to her? 我们应当对她说什么呢
Hmm?
- Well done, Patricia. - Very good. -做的不错 帕特希亚 -非常好
"Well done, Patricia." “做的不错 帕特希亚”
Please leave. 请离开
- Perv. - Slut. -变态 -荡妇
Wow! 哇哦
Well done, Patricia. 做的不错 帕特希亚
Slut! 荡妇
Guys, it's OK. 伙计们 没事
Keith, come. 凯斯 来
Oh, my God. Excuse me, miss, you can't be here. 我的天哪 对不起女士 你不能来这里
- OK. - You really can't be here. -好的 -你真的不能到这里来
It's a feel-no-good. Please. 这会让他们感觉不好的 求你了
And now, hands up. 现在 举起你们的手
Mirror your palms. 掌心相对
Look each other in the eye, and... 看着对方的眼睛
...touch. 然后触碰
Literally her worst nightmare. 绝对是她最可怕的噩梦

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(伦敦生活第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计)