傲骨之战第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

傲骨之战第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Hi, Uncle Jax. 你好贾克斯叔叔
Maia. 玛娅
How are you these days? 你最近过得怎么样
Good. Very good. 很好好极了
Glad things are going so well for you, Mom. 看你活得这么滋润我就放心了妈
No, M-Maia, Maia. 不玛娅玛娅
Maia. M... 玛娅
Maia, darling. 玛娅亲爱的
That is not what it looked like. 事情不是你想的那样
Tell me what it looked like, Mom. 告诉我事情是怎么样的妈
Because my dad is in jail for something he didn't do 我爸被人陷害而锒铛入狱
and you're fucking the man who put him there?! 你却在和害他坐牢的人乱搞
Don't you use that language with me! 不许你这么跟我说话
完整版请点击
- I'm trying to talk some sense into him. - Oh, really? -我是想劝劝他-真的吗
See, what kind of sense requires him to take off his shirt? 怎么个劝法让他把衬衫都脱了
What kind do you think? 你觉得呢
Oh, my God. Seriously? 我的天你认真的吗
You're telling me you're doing this for Dad? 你想说你是为了爸才这么做的吗
Okay, good to know. 好我知道了
傲骨之战单词统计
傲骨之战高频单词统计
Don't...
don't tell-tell Dad, please. 别告诉你爸拜托了
It will kill him. 他会痛不欲生的
Oh, my God. 我的天
Okay, it is done. 好完事了
We've removed one piece of metal. 我们把一块金属取出来了
Looks like shrapnel. 好像是榴弹碎片
Good, it's all good. How big is it? 好一切进展顺利有多大
Three centimeters by one. 长三厘米宽一厘米
You're doing fine, Yusuf. 你做得很好尤瑟夫
- Can you move the camera closer? - Roger. -你能把摄像头移近些吗-收到
Can you ask the dentist 你能让牙医
to suture it up and close the hole? 把伤口缝合起来吗
A couple of bites should do it. 缝几针就好
Just tie and repeat. 只是来回穿引而已
Good. The shrapnel's gone. 很好榴弹碎片取出来了
You'll need to keep track 你们需要持续关注
of the blood pressure and the fever spikes. 血压和急性发热
Okay, for the second lesion, sew towards yourself 来处理次要伤口朝你身体方向缝合
and keep tension on the stitch. 注意缝合的张力
Is everything all right there, Yusuf? 你那边还好吗尤瑟夫
It's Syria, Doctor. Clearly no. 这是叙利亚医生当然不好
We thought we heard a sound, a rumble. 我们好像听到有响动轰隆隆的声音
All good here. 这里一切都好
Just watching a dentist save a life. 就是看着牙医在拯救生命
Sounds like it's where you are, Doctor. 听着好像是你那边的声音医生
With your Chicago murder rate, I'm worried. 考虑到你们芝加哥的谋杀率我很担心
Keep monitoring him. We don't want any big changes. 密切关注他我们可不想出现什么大差错
I'll try to check in later, 我尽量晚一点再联系
- but I might be out of circulation. - Dr. Randolph Picot? -但我可能不在了-兰道夫·皮科医生
- What is wrong, Doctor? - Yes. -怎么了医生-没错
- What is this about? - You're under arrest. -有什么事吗-你被捕了
Please place your hands behind your back. 请把你的手放到背后
I'm in the middle of an operation. 我还在手术之中
Please place your hands behind your back. 请把你的手放到背后
Salaries charged as expenses: $13.8 million. 员工费用支出1380万
Actuarial gain on defined benefit pensions: $3.1 million. 养老金固定收益所得310万
Partners capital: $3.4 million. 合伙人资金340万
And we're still waiting for one capital contribution. 我们还有一位合伙人没交认购金
But with that anticipation, the profit for the financial year 但按这样的预期合伙人的
傲骨之战中英对照台词本截图
傲骨之战中英对照台词本截图
available for division among partners: $8.5 million. 财政年收益将达到850万
Good. Then we're doing great. Congrats. 好生意不错恭喜大家
One problem. 有个问题
- Of course. - Ventura Bridge, the cell phone tower company. -当然了-文图拉网桥那个手机塔公司
They haven't paid their retainer yet. 他们的律师费还没付
It's got to be an oversight. 肯定是一时疏忽
Well, maybe, but without their retainer, 可能吧但没有他们的律师费
we're down $12,600,000. 我们少了1260万
That means all the equity partners will owe 这意味着今年所有股权合伙人
$300,000 more this year. 都欠30多万
It's an oversight, y'all. 这肯定是一时疏忽各位
The Ventura Bridge is a no-bid contract going back, 文图拉网桥是个无招标合同
what, five years? 合作都有五年了
That's money in hand. 这钱跑不掉
Don't worry. I will make a call. 别担心我打电话问一下
You better, or we're all out $300,000. 最好不过了否则我们每人30万就没了
Diane Lockhart's office. 戴安·洛哈特办公室
No, she's in a meeting right now, can I take a message? 不她在开会我能给你转告吗
Okay.
May I take a message? 我能给"您"转告吗
What? 什么
May I take a message? 我能给"您"转告吗
Thanks. 谢谢
May I help you? "您"有什么事吗
You did a bit of investigating the other day, didn't you? 你之前做过调查工作对吗
I did a bit of investigating? 我做过调查工作吗
I understand what those words mean, 这话每个字我都认识
but you'll have to give me more context. 但你得给我点语境才行
I like your shoes. 你的鞋不错
You went out and got the names for the class action. 你外出拿到了集体诉讼案的人员名单
Oh, yeah. I just... I worked at the mall, 没错我只是我在商场工作过
and it seemed easier to just go talk to some friends. 似乎和朋友随便聊聊天就能把问题解决了
Hmm. I'm the investigator. 我是这里的调查员
Oh, I stepped on your toes, didn't I? 我在太岁头上动土了是吗
Well, it was a one-time thing. 只此一次下不为例
Don't worry. Marissa. 别担心我叫梅丽莎
I have to get that. 我得接电话了
Diane Lockhart's office. How can I... may I help you? 戴安·洛哈特我能有什么能帮您的吗
I know. I shouldn't be interrupting you, 我知道我不该打扰你
but a Dr. Picot is on the line. 但皮科医生来电找你
Yes, it's his malpractice case. Tell him I'll call him back. 没错他的失职案告诉他我会回电
No, no, no, he was arrested. 不他被逮捕了
What? When? 什么什么时候的事
Just an hour ago. 就一小时前
Why? 为什么
完整版请点击
Terrorism. 涉嫌恐怖行动
I need to see my dad. 我需要见我的父亲
See, I'm your lawyer, 我是你律师
and I'm trying to save you from an indictment. 我在尽力让你免于被起诉
I still need to see him. 我还是得去见我父亲
I need to warn him. I think he's being set up. 我得警告他我认为他被陷害了
By whom? 被谁陷害了
My Uncle Jax and my mom. 贾克斯叔叔和我母亲
Okay. 好吧
Here's the thing. I'm going. 这样吧我得去一趟
Wait, you're going now? 等等你现在就去吗
No, no, no. I'm going with you to visit your dad. 不我是要和你一起去见你父亲
No, I don't need... 不我不需要
That's nonnegotiable. 这没得商量
Maia, there will be a moment when you tell a client, 玛娅你会在某个时候告诉客户说
"For your own good, you have to do what I say." "请一定照我说的做这是为了你好"
This is one of those moments for you. 对于你来说现在就是那样的时候
So, I'll allow you to visit your dad in prison, 所以我会允许你去探监
but I'm gonna be there. 但我要和你一起去
I'm gonna hear everything you say to him 我会听到你对他说的每一个字
and everything he says to you, 以及他对你说的每一个字
so it's subject to attorney/client privilege. 这样谈话会受到律师与当事人保密协定的保护
Do you understand? 明白了吗
Oh, Dr. Picot? 皮科医生吗
I'm Diane Lockhart, your malpractice lawyer. 我是戴安·洛哈特你失职案的律师
This is quite a situation you've gotten yourself into. 你惹上的麻烦不小
Yes, I know, a terrorist sympathizer. 我知道说我是恐怖分子支持者
Won't my rabbi be surprised. 这会让我的牧师大吃一惊
And you were conducting open-heart surgery in Syria? 你当时在指导位于叙利亚的开胸手术吗
Medical personnel have been so depleted in Syria 叙利亚一直缺乏医疗人员
that Doctors Without Borders is providing technical support 无国界医生一直在为他们提供支持
via Skype to nondoctors there. 用视频电话指导非专业人士
I see, well, good. 我明白了好的
So, this is merely an initial appearance to secure pretrial release, 这只是传讯为了获取保释
so it should go fairly smoothly. 所以应该不会有什么问题
So, you're clearly not a flight risk. 你明显没有弃保潜逃的风险
Well, I do have a fishing cabin in Ontario, 我在加拿大安大略省有钓鱼度假屋
but it barely has a toilet. 但它连厕所都要凑合着用
I like you, Doctor. I think you're funny, 我挺喜欢你的医生你很风趣
but the court doesn't do well with funny. 但法庭不会喜欢这样
Got it. Zip it. 明白了我会闭嘴的
Uh, did you know he was a terrorist? 你知道他是恐怖分子吗
Excuse me? 什么
Your patient in Syria, did you know he was a terrorist? 你叙利亚的病人你知道他是恐怖分子吗
Are you two together? 你们俩是一起的吗
Because I want her there, that's all. 因为我希望她也在场就这么简单
It's still your case, Diane. 这还是你的案子戴安
It's an initial appearance. 这只是传讯
I don't need hand-holding with an initial appearance. 我不需要人手把手地帮忙
Who said anything about hand-holding? 谁说是要帮忙了
Lucca wasn't doing anything, 卢卡什么也没做
and she has experience in federal court. 她有处理联邦法院案件的经验
Barbara, I was a name partner 芭芭拉我曾是全市最大的律所
at the town's biggest firm. 的冠名合伙人
Yes, and I'm a name partner at this firm. 没错而我是你现在律所的冠名合伙人
I'm not questioning that. 我没有质疑你的意思

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(傲骨之战第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计)