古战场传奇第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

古战场传奇第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
I seem to have fallen through time. 我好像穿越了
You need not be scared of me, 不用怕我
nor anyone else here, so long as I'm with ye. 只要我在你身边你不用怕这里的任何一个人
I'm leaving tomorrow, and I'm taking you with me. 我明天就走我要带上你
I think it would be wise to have a healer along. 我觉得带上医生很明智
- You're not Frank. - No, madam, I'm not. -你不是弗兰克-是的女士我不是
You know Black Jack Randall? 你认识黑杰克兰德尔
I won't risk you or anyone else 我不能冒险让你或者别人
being taken prisoner by that man. 被那个人抓住
Captain of Dragoons in the British Army 英国陆军骑兵团队长
and your direct ancestor. 也是你的直系祖先
Exactly. 没错
Otherwise known as Black Jack. 也叫"黑杰克"
完整版请点击
Flogged me twice in the space of a week. 在一周内鞭打过我两次
The activities Dougal and his men were involved in-- 杜格尔和他的人们在忙活的事...
they were political. 是政事
Dougal was raising money for a Jacobite Army. 杜格尔在为詹姆斯二世党军队筹钱
Pleasure to see you again. 非常荣幸再次见到你
Once more I ask you, is everything all right? 我再问你一次有问题吗
古战场传奇高频词统计

古战场传奇高频词
Tell me, madam. 告诉我女士
Are you here by your own choice? 你是自愿来这里的吗
I appreciate your concern, Lieutenant, 谢谢你的关心中尉
and I can assure you 我可以向你保证
I am a guest of the Clan Mackenzie. 我是麦肯齐家族的客人
As you wish. 好吧
Nevertheless, I am certain my commander 不过我的指挥官
will wish to speak with you. 想跟你说几句话
He's presently in residence at the inn at Brockton. 他现在在布罗克顿的旅馆里
Will you accompany me? 可以跟我来吗
Well, if the lady goes, I go. 如果这位女士去的话我也一起去
Very well then. 那好吧
Even though I wasn't going by my own choice, 虽然我不是自愿前往
I still felt a heaviness leave my breast. 但我还是觉得松了一口气
And for the first time since I passed through the standing stones at Craigh na Dun, 这是我通过克雷尼顿的石头穿越后
I found myself surrounded by my own people. 第一次感觉周围都是自己人
They might be called Redcoats instead of Tommies, 他们可能叫英格兰兵不叫英国兵
but they were still the British Army 但是他们仍然是我
I had been a part of for six long years. 朝夕相处了六年的英国军队
And somehow it felt liberating to be looked upon 被人授以同情和尊重
with sympathy and respect 而非敌意与怀疑
instead of hostility and suspicion. 让人有种自由的感觉
I knew only too well what Dougal was feeling. 我很清楚杜格尔现在的感觉
A Scottish village it may be, 虽然这里是一个苏格兰村庄
and on Mackenzie land at that, 也是在麦肯齐家族的领地上
but for Dougal, it was now enemy territory, 但对杜格尔而言现在就是敌人的领地
and he was the outlander. 而他是外来者
Dismount. 下马
Each man see to it that his horse is grained and watered. 大家都去给自己的马喂草料喂水
I would not entrust their care to our Scottish hosts. 我可不相信我们的苏格兰主人会照顾好它们
If you'll follow me. 请跟我来
My lord, may I present Mrs. Claire Beauchamp 大人请允许我来介绍克莱尔·比彻姆太太
and Mr. Dougal-- 和杜格尔先生...
Come in. Come in. 请进快请进
This is a happy surprise. 真是惊喜啊
A most enjoyable surprise. 天大的惊喜
It has been far too long since I last gazed 我太久没这么凝视一朵
upon a lovely English rose. 美丽的英格兰玫瑰了
The Lieutenant here claims 这位中尉说
you have quite the story to tell. 你有个很精彩的故事要讲
古战场传奇台词本中英对照

古战场传奇台词本单词标注
I'm so grateful you're willing to listen to it. 你愿意听真是太好了
No, nonsense. I love stories. 胡说什么呢我最喜欢听故事了
I've not heard a good one 自从我来到这个破地方
since I first set foot upon this blasted turf. 我就没听过什么好故事了
You must be absolutely famished. 你一定饿坏了吧
I hope venison is to your liking. 希望你喜欢吃鹿肉
Only the very best quality, I assure you. 我绝对可以保证质量
Thank you. 谢谢
I shot the beast myself. 鹿是我亲自射杀的
It's a great country for hunting, 这里非常适合捕猎
I'll give them that. 我得承认这点
The cheese is surprisingly edible too, 这里的奶酪也非常好吃
and the claret is my own, bottled in '35. 葡萄酒是我自己带来的35年陈酿
Need I say more? 其余不用多说了吧
Now, Lieutenant Foster, you're going to introduce me 福斯特中尉现在为我引荐
to this noble Scottish gentleman. 这位尊贵的苏格兰先生吧
My lord, may I present Dougal Mackenzie, 大人请容我为您介绍杜格尔·麦肯齐
war chief to the Clan Mackenzie and brother to its laird. 麦肯齐家族的战酋也是领主的弟弟
You have the honor of meeting brigadier general 你眼前这位是陆军准将
Sir Oliver Lord Thomas, 奥利弗·托马斯勋爵
knight of the bath and commanding officer of the northern British Army. 御封骑士英国北部军队指挥官
War chief, eh? 作战首领对吧
I'll say this for you, you look the part. 不得不说你看着还挺像的
A fine specimen of the local inhabitants, my Lord. 当地居民都是这个样子大人
How am I to address you, sir? 我该如何称呼你先生
Ye kin call me Mackenzie, if in it please ye, 如果你乐意你可以叫我麦肯齐
or if we're being formal, ye can call me Chief Mackenzie, 如果要正式点你可以叫我麦肯齐首领
which in matters of war and bicker 作战和吵架的时候一般都这么叫
leaves us ower fae each other as equals dinnae ye ken. 这样可以显示我们两个人地位平等
I don't know about the rest of you, 我不知道你们其他人怎么想
but I failed to understand a single word 但是这个怪物说的话
the creature said. 我一个字都不懂
I believe, my Lord, he was attempting to say 大人我觉得他是想说
Chief Mackenzie would be acceptable. 你称他为麦肯齐首领比较合适
There was more, but I must confess, it eluded me. 虽然还说了别的但我得承认我也很困惑
Really... 真的...
Someone really ought to teach these people the king's English. 真该有人去教教这些人标准英语了
I believe he's speaking English, sir. 我相信他说的就是英语长官
Their form of English anyway. 只是他们那的口音罢了
Well, it's a form that's damn offensive to the ear. 这种口音听上去真他妈的难受
May I remind you, Lord Thomas, 请允许我提醒您托马斯大人
there are parts in England, 英格兰有些地方
Newcastle comes to mind-- 比如说纽卡斯尔
where the local accent is equally unintelligible to our ears. 当地的口音听起来也难以理解
Yes, yes, quite right. 是啊是啊说的没错
完整版请点击
You make a fine point, madam. 你说得很对女士
The world would make a lot more sense 如果每个人讲话都跟伦敦人一样
if everybody spoke like Londoners. 世界会变得更有意义
If ye wish to hear Londoners speak, 如果你想听伦敦腔
perhaps ye should have stayed in London. 也许你该待在伦敦
I understood him perfectly well that time. 我很清楚他刚说的话
I would be more than happy to oblige, sir, 我乐意为你效劳先生
if only you behaved like the loyal British subjects 只要你的行为举止跟忠诚的英格兰人无差
you're supposed to be. 而你本该如此
That way my troops and I could return to more civilized environments. 那样我和我的下属才能更礼貌待人
I must say though, I quite enjoy being a man in the field. 我必须得说我相当喜欢田园生活
If only my servants moved as quickly as my soldiers. 只要我的仆人们跑得跟士兵们一样快
If I stay here long enough, I could become a laird. 我要在这里待得足够久可能会成为一个领主
Laird Thomas. 托马斯领主
What do you think, all? 你们觉得呢
Only then I supposed I'd have to wear one of those woolen skirts. 到那时我猜我得穿着那种羊毛短裙了
Oh, I'm told it's a grave insult to ask a clansman 我听说问族人在那玩意儿下穿的是什么
what he wears underneath that thing-- 是一种极具侮辱性的行为
It's called a kilt, sir. 那叫苏格兰短裙长官
I know perfectly well what it's called, Lieutenant. 我很清楚那叫什么中尉
So tell me, 告诉我
from one laird to another-- 领主们之间的对话
Are ye purposely trying to embarrass the lass, 你是打算让这个小姑娘难堪
or are ye just an arrogant wee smout? 还是说你只是个傲慢的小混蛋
Good christ, man. Do you know to whom you speak? 天呐你知道自己在跟谁讲话吗
You watch your words, sir, or I 'll have you. 注意你的言辞先生否则我要你好看
Well, you pull that needle, 把你的那根"针"拔出来
and we'll see who pricks who. 看看是谁刺到谁
Dougal, Lieutenant, enough. 杜格尔中尉够了
You're both behaving like children. 你俩的行为就跟孩子似的
Yes, yes, quite right. Quite right. 是啊说得对说得对
The lady's sense of propriety puts us all to shame. 这位女士的礼节意识使我们感到羞愧
The question of the kilt will remain an enigma. 关于苏格兰短裙的问题到此为止
My word, Madam. 说到做到女士
If I were brave enough, I would commission you 我要是足够勇敢会任命你
a colonel in one of my regiments. 在我的部队里做一名上校
You do know how to order men about. 你很了解该如何对男人发号施令
Aye, she does that. 是的她的确如此
Well, it's been a delight meeting you, 很高兴认识你
but I am afraid the venison is losing its heat. 但恐怕鹿肉要凉了
I would ask you to join us, but as you can see, 我很想请你入座但你也能看到
no room. 没座位了
Beastly sorry. 非常抱歉
You can keep your scraps. 留着你的残羹冷炙自己吃吧
They're still serving good Scottish ale in the tap room. 酒馆里还在供应上好的苏格兰麦芽酒
I'll be downstairs. 我去楼下了
How are we ever going to make peace with such an ill-mannered people? 我们怎么能跟如此无礼的种族和平相处呢
I must say, Mrs. Beauchamp, 我必须说比彻姆太太
you've had the most mesmerizing adventure. 你的冒险经历太令人着迷了
Yes, indeed, but having been brought here 的确如此但被带来这里
and having met all of you charming gentlemen, 遇到你们这些迷人的先生们
I do hope that my adventure is now over. 我由衷希望我的旅途到此为止
Oh, yes. 是啊
I would've thought you've had quite enough of Scotland. 我早该想到你受够苏格兰了
In truth, I found the countryside most beautiful, 实际上乡村景色非常美丽
my stay not altogether unpleasant, 待在那里并非完全是不愉快的
but my greatest wish now is to be reunited with my family. 但我现在最大的愿望就是能跟家人团聚
Yes, yes. 是啊是啊
France. 法兰西
Lieutenant Foster, I imagine there'd be no difficulty 福斯特中尉我想护送比彻姆太太
in escorting Mrs. Beauchamp to Inverness, 到因弗内斯不算什么难事吧
where she may book passage 到那里无论她想去哪儿
to wherever it pleases her to go. 订张船票就行了
No difficulty at all, sir. 一点也不长官
I would be forever grateful. 我会永远感激你们的
It's a trifle, madam. 举手之劳而已夫人
You have my word on it. 我向你保证
Well, in that case, 既然这样
I will have a little bit more wine. 我想再来点葡萄酒
Mm, I believe we'll all join you. 我相信我们都要添杯酒
Inverness, and from there only a brief journey 因弗内斯从那里很快就能到
would take me to the stones at Craigh na Dun 克雷尼顿的巨石圈
and a chance to return to my own time. 就有机会回到我自己的时代
To homeward journeys. 敬回家之旅
May they be uneventful. 祝平安无事
My lord, are you aware that 大人你意识到

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(古战场传奇第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计)