英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
- My water just broke. - Yep. | -我羊水破了-好吧 |
First male is out. | 大儿子出来了 |
You hear that, babe? We got a boy. | 听到了吗生了个男孩 |
Something's... not right... | 有点不对劲 |
Your wife is in distress, Jack. | 你妻子现在情况不妙杰克 |
I found him. I found him. | 我找到他了我找到他了 |
Randall Peasing. | 我叫兰德尔·皮辛 |
I'm your biological son. | 我是你亲生儿子 |
- Toby. - Kate. | -托比-凯特 |
So, you want to be fat friends? | 想成为胖友吗 |
This show is so bad! | 这节目太烂了 |
完整版请点击 | |
Everything's fake! | 一切都是假的 |
I quit. | 我不干了 |
We lost the third baby, Jack. | 我们失去了第三个孩子杰克 |
I'm very sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
I like to think that you took | 我愿意相信 |
the sourest lemon that life has to offer | 你将生活带给你柠檬般的酸楚 |
and turned it into something resembling lemonade. | 酿成犹如柠檬汽水般的甘甜 |
Guys, breakfast! | 都来吃早餐了 |
Let's go! | 快点 |
Mom, Webster told me to shut up. | 妈妈"白家黑"让我闭嘴 |
- Shut up! - Do not call him that. | -闭嘴-别这么叫他 |
Everyone else always does. | 别人都这么叫啊 |
I don't care what everybody else does. | 我不管其他人如何 |
Randall is your little brother; you have to have his back. | 兰德尔是你弟弟你要给他做主 |
No, sweetheart. No, no, no. | 不要小宝贝不行 |
Your breakfast is over there, Kate. | 你的早餐在那儿呢凯特 |
Thank you. | 乖啦 |
Baby, we talked about this. | 宝贝我们说好的 |
Morning. | 早 |
Good morning. | 早上好 |
Yuck. | 就吃这个啊 |
Jack! | 杰克 |
It's fine. It's fine. | 没事没事 |
Did you get fruit? | 你拿水果了吗 |
Yes. | 拿了 |
Do you need me to show you where the coffee is? | 要我告诉你咖啡在哪里倒吗 |
Oh, I know where the coffee is. | 我知道在哪里 |
Okay. | 好 |
- Good. - Just give me... | -行-给我... |
Okay. | 好 |
Dad's off. Deep breaths. | 爸爸要走了深呼吸 |
And... | 准备... |
- First came... - Me! | -最开始...-是我 |
- And Dad said... - Gee! | -爸爸说...-天哪 |
- And then came... - Me! | -然后呢...-是我 |
- And Mom said... - Whee! | -妈妈说...-妈呀 |
- And then came... - Me. | -最后呢...-是我 |
- And we said... - That's three. | -我们说...-三个了 |
- Big Three? - Big Three! | -三个小家伙-三个小家伙 |
Do you need me to show you where my mouth is? | 要我告诉你我的嘴在哪里吗 |
No. | 不用 |
I know where it is. | 我知道在哪 |
Good. | 行 |
- Bye. - Bye. | -再见-拜拜 |
Kate, all the fruit, please. | 凯特水果都吃掉 |
What's up? | 你好呀 |
You know, I just did bi's, tri's and left testicle. | 我练了肱二头肌肱三头肌和左边蛋蛋 |
I'm really starting to get some definition on that guy. | 我发现那家伙有不少恶趣味 |
- Stop. Not funny. - It's fun... | -行了不好笑-好笑啊... |
- It's not funny. - Come on. Come on, can we go? | -不好笑-行了能走了吗 |
We've been here long enough. | 我们已经练了很久了 |
- No... - Kate. Come on, Kate... Come on. | -不-凯特来嘛走吧 |
How are you losing weight and I'm not? | 为什么你瘦了而我没有 |
Can I be honest with you? | 我能说实话吗 |
Yeah, please. | 说啊 |
I think I'm just taking this more seriously than you are. | 可能是因为我比你认真吧 |
Come on. Let's go. | 好啦走吧 |
Worst place in the world! | 世上最糟糕的地方 |
Baby? | 亲爱的 |
Yeah. | 怎么 |
I want to ask you something, but... | 我想问你个事可... |
I'm not sure how to say it. | 不知该怎么说 |
Since when do we censor ourselves with each other? | 从什么时候开始我们要互相检讨了 |
No, I know, it's... | 不不是... |
You know, Beth, we've been together for 17 years. | 贝丝我们在一起十七年了 |
That's almost half our lives. | 几乎过了半辈子 |
I know your face, | 我懂你的表情 |
your hands, your soul | 你的双手你的心思 |
better than I know my own. | 我对你的了解比对自己还多 |
You don't have to censor yourself. | 你不必检讨自己 |
Ever. Not with me. | 在我面前永远不必 |
What was your question? | 你想问什么 |
How long is your crack-addict biological daddy | 你这位吸毒的亲生父亲 |
gonna be sleeping in our six-year-old daughter's bedroom? | 要在咱们六岁的女儿房里住多久 |
- Damn. - I know, right? | -我去-我就说吧 |
You need to censor yourself, woman. | 你要检讨一下自己女人 |
It's just got real. | 被我说中了吧 |
But Randall, he's been here for three days. | 可是兰德尔他已经住了三天 |
And the girls still think he's your 70-year-old co-worker | 女儿们现在还以为他只是你的一位 |
who likes sleepovers. | 喜欢在别人家过夜的七十岁老同事 |
What's our endgame here? | 最后我们要怎么办 |
Beth, the man has Stage 4 stomach cancer. | 贝丝他得了晚期胃癌 |
I'm just trying to get him to his first doctor's appointment, | 我只想带他找医生做个初步检查 |
make sure he's gonna make it past Thursday. | 确保他能挺过周四 |
Then we can take the rest from there. | 其他事到时候我们再说 |
Okay? | 好吗 |
Yeah. Okay. | 好当然可以 |
And he's a former crack addict, by the way. | 顺便说一句他是"曾经"吸过毒 |
Oh, well, then he can stay forever. | 那他就住到天长地久吧 |
See? You didn't even think about that. | 瞧见没你想都不想就这么说 |
So now Rebecca's all worked up | 最近丽贝卡很生气 |
because the kids at school are calling him "Webster". | 因为学校的孩子们叫他"白家黑" |
You know, the black kid | 你看过白人家庭 |
完整版请点击 | |
the white family adopts on that show? | 收养黑人小孩的那个剧吗 |
I love that show. | 我喜欢那个剧 |
I don't know. I don't know, Miguel, it's just... | 我不明白米格尔只是... |
It's hard to see the woman I married sometimes, you know? | 有时候我觉得看不到原来的她了 |
What? | 在想什么 |
- Nothing. - Nothing. | -没什么-没什么 |
Nothing. You... | 真的没什么你... |
I'm your, I'm your best friend. | 我是你最好的朋友 |
You're venting. | 你只是发牢骚而已 |
Best friends let best friends vent without judgment. | 好朋友会倾听彼此发泄不说三道四 |
I'm not even gonna say anything about it being 5:03 | 就算刚过五点你已经喝了两杯酒 |
and that being your second bourbon. | 我也不会说什么 |
I appreciate that. | 谢谢理解 |
The thing is... | 问题是... |
your wife is, like, the gold standard of wives. | 你老婆是个标准的好媳妇 |
I know, Miguel. | 我知道米格尔 |
I mean, she's smart, funny, beautiful, | 她聪明有趣又很漂亮 |
- great personality, greater ass... - Easy. | -性格好身材也好...-悠着点 |
She's raising not one, not two, | 她养的不是一个两个 |
but three eight-year-olds | 而是三个八岁大的孩子 |
while you sit here drinking not one, not two, | 可你却在这儿一杯接一杯地喝酒 |
but soon to be three bourbons by 5:05. | 刚过五点第三杯就要下肚 |
I know all this, Miguel. | 这些我都懂米格尔 |
- Yeah? - Yeah. | -你懂吗-我懂 |
Because as your loyal best friend, | 因为作为你最忠实的好朋友 |
it is my duty to remind you of what you've got there. | 我有责任告诉你现在是什么状况 |
You married way, way above your station. | 娶到她你是大大的高攀了 |
I'd be careful not to give her a reason to notice. | 建议你别让她意识到这一点 |
Oh, my father, he wasn't a very nice man. | 我老爸不是好人 |
He wasn't like your father. | 他跟你们的爸爸不一样 |
Why not? | 为什么 |
Well, your father, he's good. | 你们的爸爸很优秀 |
He doesn't have vices. | 没有恶习 |
You know what a vice is? | 你们明白恶习是什么吗 |
A vice is like a bad habit, | 恶习是种坏习惯 |
like bitin' your nails, but worse. | 比如咬指甲但是更严重 |
- Like drugs? - Yeah, that's right. | -比如吸毒-没错差不多 |
That was my vice. | 那是我的恶习 |
Where would you get drugs? | 你从哪弄来毒品的呢 |
Well, that's an interesting question, Tess. | 这是个好问题苔丝 |
Let's see... | 让我想想 |
Well, the cocaine I used to... | 我曾经吸的可卡因... |
- OK. That's good. - Okay, kids. | -好了可以了-好了孩子们 |
Let's get ready for school, okay? | 我们得准备上学了 |
Come on. | 快点 |
Hey, so I got good news. | 我有个好消息 |
I got you an appointment with an immunotherapy specialist. | 我给你预约了一个免疫疗法的专家 |
- Oh, that's not necessary. - No, it was nothing. | -不用麻烦了-不这没什么 |
Guy at my firm had an in. | 我公司的同事有门路 |
This guy is doing some really ground-breaking stuff. | 这人做了不少突破性研究 |
Thank you, that's very kind. | 谢谢那太好了 |
You got it. | 应该的 |
Oh, hey, come on, baby. | 来吧宝贝 |
I need you to take one big, deep breath for me, okay? | 深吸一口好吗 |
Oh, that's good. | 很好 |
All right. | 可以了 |
My vice is asthma. | 我的恶习是哮喘 |
His is cocaine. | 他的是可卡因 |
All right, so let's get our jackets. | 好了把外套带上 |
Go and get your coat. | 去拿上你的衣服 |
Honey, here, take your lunch. | 甜心拿好你的午饭 |
Here you go. | 去吧 |
Hey, I'm sorry. | 对不起 |
I know they're too young to talk about cocaine. | 我知道现在跟她们说可卡因太早了 |
I just... | 我只是... |
I feel like six is a hair young for cocaine... | 六岁吸可卡因是不是太早了 |
Yeah, but seven... We let them try it at seven. | 没错等到了七岁再让她们试试 |
Um, so... what are you up to today, William? | 今天你去做什么威廉 |
Oh, nothing much. The usual. | 没什么事跟平时一样 |
I've really enjoyed being here. | 能待在这里我真的很开心 |
Being around those girls-- it fills me in a way... | 跟孩子们在一起让我觉得很满足 |
in a way I surely don't deserve, so... | 但我不配过得这么幸福所以 |
I hope you'll let me know | 如果我待太久给你们添麻烦了 |
when I've overstayed my welcome. | 希望你们要及时告诉我 |
You know, don't be silly. | 别说傻话 |
We're happy to have you. | 我们很高兴你能留下 |
We'll let you get on with your day. | 那我们就不打扰你了 |
I was wondering if I could be so forward | 冒昧问一句我能不能 |
as to ask you for a few dollars for the bus. | 问你们要几美元坐公车 |
Oh, sure. Sure. | 没事应该的 |
Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
Oh, you know, just around. | 随便转转 |
Victor. My man. | 维克多我的兄弟 |
How you been? | 你还好吗 |
- I've been Hector. - Right on. Yeah. | -我是赫克托-对极了 |
Yeah, and I'm sorry. I got a lot on my mind. | 对不起最近事情有点多 |
I don't know if you heard the news. I left the show. | 不知道你听说了吗我离开剧组了 |
Yeah. I'm gonna meet with the team today. | 今天我就是来和团队开会的 |
You know, we're gonna strategize, talk next steps. | 制订接下来的计划 |
Lots to figure out, lots to talk about. | 好多东西需要解决好多东西要谈 |
It's exciting. | 太激动了 |
Exciting times for everyone involved. | 对所有人来说都是激动人心的时刻 |
Kevin, | 凯文 |
do you remember where you were when I found you? | 你还记得当初我是在哪找到你的吗 |
Yeah, sure. I was, uh, in an improv comedy troupe. | 当然我当时在一个即兴喜剧剧团 |
That's right. | 没错 |
And when I saw your first show, | 当我看到你的第一场表演 |
do you know what I thought to myself, Kevin? | 你知道我想的是什么吗凯文 |
- No, I-I... - I thought to myself... I've done it. | -不知道-我想的是我做到了 |
I have found the least funny person on the entire planet. | 我找到了这世上最不搞笑的人 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
But I saw something there, | 但我看到了别的闪光点 |
so I took you on. | 所以我带走了你 |
And I got you the commercials, | 我给你接了广告 |
got you the soaps, | 帮你接肥皂剧 |
eventually got you a job paying you | 我还帮你找到一份 |
almost three million dollars a year, | 年薪三百万的工作 |
making you so famous that you could wear a ski cap | 让你名声大噪就算你在室外27度时 |
when it is 80 degrees outside, and no one would say a damn thing. | 戴着滑雪帽也没人会说三道四 |
Okay, Lanie... | 好了蕾妮 |
Take off that hat. | 把帽子摘了 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
What's done is done, right? | 木已成舟不是吗 |
I mean, you know, can't we just... | 我们能不能就... |
move on? | 别再提了 |
Brian... speak. | 布莱恩说话 |
You're contractually bound to the show for another two years. | 你跟节目组签的合同还有两年才到期 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
All right, and if I refuse? | 好吧如果我不演呢 |
Right, listen to me very carefully, Kevin. | 好了仔细听我说凯文 |
The network owns you. | 电视网是你的老板 |
They can sue you for damages. | 他们会起诉你赔偿损失 |
They could bankrupt you. | 他们会让你倾家荡产 |
And even if someone slipped a chill pill | 即使有人往他们公共饮用水里 |
into their collective drink, | 放了镇静药 |
you would still be legally unable to work for the next two years. | 在法律约束下你未来两年也无法工作 |
That's for any studio, any network. | 无论是在哪家工作室电视网 |
Television or film. | 电视剧或是电影 |
So... | 所以... |
that's the good news. | 以上是好消息 |
Now here's the part you're not gonna like. | 下面要说的这部分你不会喜欢 |
She's throwing this big... | 她今晚要在她家 |
Hollywood party at her house tonight, right? | 举办一个大型好莱坞派对对吗 |
The network president's gonna be there, everyone. | 电视网总裁和很多人会到场 |
I'm supposed to show up, get down on my hands and knees | 我要到过去五体投地恳请他们 |
and beg to be the Manny again. Yeah. | 让我继续演《靓男保姆》 |
They own me, Sis. I don't know what I'm gonna do. | 他们是我老板妹妹我不知道该怎么办 |
Well, I do, and you did it already. | 我知道并且你已经做了 |
Do you need me to show you the video on YouTube? | 需要我给你看那段网上的视频吗 |
No. | 不用了 |
Kevin, I've known you your whole life. | 凯文我都认识你一辈子了 |
Well, except for those two minutes at the beginning. | 除了最初的那两分钟 |
You've succeed at everything you've ever tried. | 你努力的每件事都成功了 |
So here's what's gonna happen. Okay? | 所以接下来这样好吗 |
You're gonna go to that party, | 你去参加那派对 |
and you're gonna march up to that network guy, | 大步走向那电视网老总 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“我们这一天”