老爸有招第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Okay munchkins, family meeting. | 小宝贝儿们家庭会议 |
Daddy and I have some exciting news. | 我和爸爸有好消息要宣布 |
That's right. | 没错 |
So, Katie, put your phone away. | 所以凯蒂手机收起来 |
Emme, don't pick your nose. | 艾玛别扣鼻子 |
Teddy, buddy, stop touching yourself. | 泰迪哥们别自摸了 |
I wasn't. | 我没有 |
You had both hands in your pants, | 你双手都伸裤子里头 |
moving around down there like you're making origami. | 在那鼓鼓捣捣像在里头折纸鹤一样 |
No hands in pants, all right? | 手不许伸裤子里去 |
Let's make it a family motto. | 把这句话当作家训吧 |
So, along with summer being over | 随着暑假的结束 |
and school starting back up tomorrow, | 明天就要开学了 |
完整版请点击 | |
there's another change happening in the family. | 家里还有一个变化要发生 |
I just got the official word and... | 我刚刚接到正式通知 |
I'm going back to work. | 我要回去工作了 |
What's your job? | 什么工作 |
It's the same job I had before you guys were born. | 就是我在生你们之前的工作 |
I worked at a hospital, | 我在医院工作 |
老爸有招高频词统计
老爸有招高频词
checking people's blood | 检查大家的血液 |
to find out what's making them sick. | 看看是什么让他们生病了 |
So you're a doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
No. | 不是 |
She's not a doctor. | 她哪里是医生 |
But it's very important work. | 但这个工作是十分重要的 |
Anyway, Daddy's gonna be taking you to school, | 总之爸爸会送你们去上学 |
picking you up, | 接你们放学 |
watching you until I get home, stuff like that. | 在我下班前照看你们之类的 |
Yeah, since I'm a contractor, I'm my own boss, | 对因为我是承包商我自己就是老板 |
so, I can work my schedule around you guys. | 我可以按你们的时间表走 |
Look, all you guys need to know is, | 你们只需要知道 |
Daddy's in charge now. | 现在老爸当家了 |
That's right. | 没错 |
- Aw, bring it in. - I love you, Daddy. | -抱抱-我爱你老爸 |
Oh, you guys. | 宝贝们 |
We're gonna have so much fun. | 我们一定会过得非常开心的 |
- Can we get a puppy?-Sure. | -我们能养条小狗吗-当然了 |
- No! - No... | -不行-不行 |
Well, which is it? | 听谁的 |
Ask your mother. Not now. | 问妈妈现在别问 |
Do it later, when I'm not around. | 一会儿再问等我不在的 |
Love you, Daddy. | 爱你哟老爸 |
See? Katie thinks I'm doing great already. | 看着没凯蒂已经觉得我做得不错了 |
You can't trust a 13-year-old girl. | 13岁的姑娘信不得 |
She's all whacked out on hormones. | 她现在荷尔蒙爆棚呢 |
Hormones? | 荷尔蒙 |
Mm. My mom had those. | 我妈原来也有 |
She had to wear a patch | 她得贴上个膏药 |
just to keep from ripping our faces off. | 才不会来手撕我们 |
I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm so excited. | 不敢相信我要工作了好兴奋 |
And guilty. | 还愧疚 |
And happy. | 开心 |
And worried. | 又担心 |
You know, they make a patch for that, too. | 他们也有膏药治这病 |
Will you relax? | 你放心吧 |
Look, I got this. | 我在这呢 |
Me and the kids have a blast together. | 孩子们和我一起玩得可开心了 |
I'm Daddy fun times. | 我是老爸的欢乐时光啊 |
Yeah, that's true. | 倒也是 |
老爸有招台词本中英对照
老爸有招台词本单词标注
And I'll always be home in time for dinner. | 而且我肯定会赶回家吃晚饭的 |
Yeah. I mean, it-- | 毕竟... |
it's not like I'm a doctor. | 我又不是医生 |
Come on, honey, | 别这样甜心 |
this was always the plan | 这不是早就计划好了的 |
when Emme started school full-time. | 等艾米正式上学就开始 |
Remember? | 记得吗 |
Plus, we're gonna need the extra money for college. | 而且我们还要多攒钱供他们上大学 |
Based on their ability to flush a toilet, | 根据他们冲厕所的能力来看 |
I'm not seeing scholarships. | 我觉得奖学金无望了 |
You're right, it's fine because you are a great dad. | 你说得对没关系的因为你是好老爸 |
Oh... And it means so much to me, | 你能挺身而出 |
you stepping up like this. | 对我来说意义重大 |
Oh, well, I'm happy to do it. Mmm. | 乐意效劳 |
And I'm not looking for any kind of reward. | 我这不是在邀赏 |
Unless... | 除非... |
you were thinking about something, in which case, | 你心里有打算如果是这样的话 |
who am I to say no? | 傻子才会拒绝 |
Don't worry. You're gonna get your reward. | 别担心会赏你的 |
We're talking about the same thing, right? | 我俩说的是一件事吧 |
You'll find out tonight. | 今晚你就知道了 |
Okay, just one more picture. | 好的再照一张 |
Hold Emme in your arms sideways like a big fish you just caught. | 把艾米横抱起来假装是你们刚捕的鱼 |
Mom, we're not doing that. | 老妈我不要 |
Okay, cut the cord and go to work. | 行了别折腾上班去吧 |
Yeah, I got to run. | 好我得走了 |
- I love you. - Love you, too. | -我爱你-我也爱你 |
- Love you.- You, too. | -我爱你-我也是 |
I am just so proud of you, sweet pea. | 我好为你骄傲小豆丁 |
You have a great first day at school. Okay? | 第一天上学一切顺利哦 |
Okay. | 好了 |
Daddy? | 老爸 |
Yeah, Butterbean? | 怎么啦小豆子 |
I'm worried about kindergarten. | 我有点担心上幼儿园 |
Aw, honey. | 宝贝 |
You should be worried. | 你确实该担心 |
Kids are mean. | 小孩可坏了 |
But just know if you ever feel uncomfortable, | 不过记住了一旦觉得不爽 |
you start swinging. | 直接上拳头 |
Okay? | 知道吗 |
A punch in the nose | 瞄准鼻子打 |
can be a real problem solver. | 是非常有效的解决办法 |
Right? All right. | 知道吗好啦 |
Okay, bye, Daddy. | 再见老爸 |
Bye-bye, honey. | 再见宝贝 |
完整版请点击 | |
Hello, kindergarten parents! | 你们好各位家长们 |
I'm Mrs. Rodriguez, your child's lead teacher. | 我是罗德里格兹老师孩子们的班主任 |
I'd like to welcome you all to the Kindergarten Parent Mingle. | 欢迎各位加入幼儿园家长联谊会 |
What? | 什么 |
Now, has anyone seen Mrs. Burns? | 哪位看到伯恩斯夫人了 |
Is Mrs. Burns here? | 伯恩斯夫人来了吗 |
Uh, you must be talking about my wife. | 你叫的是我妻子 |
I'm Adam-- uh, Mr. Burns. | 我是亚当伯恩斯先生 |
Oh, great. Mr. Burns, | 太棒了伯恩斯先生 |
your wife graciously volunteered to be our room parent, | 您太太自告奋勇要当家长代表 |
- so there's just a few things... - Uh, listen, | -只有几件事...-等一下 |
she's not gonna be able to do that. | 她做不了了 |
See, she's decided to go back to work. | 她决定回去工作了 |
Okay, so I'll just pencil you in. | 这样啊行那你替她 |
I-I'd love to but, uh, | 我其实是愿意的 |
I have a job, too, see, | 可我也有工作 |
so please stop writing my name down. | 请不要再写我的名字了 |
What a wonderful group, | 多好的团队 |
I can't wait to meet each and every one of you! | 我真想赶紧认识你们所有人 |
Mr. Burns, I'd like to see you after the mingle. | 伯恩斯先生待会我要单独跟你谈谈 |
Hey, looks like you got stuck in here too, huh? | 你似乎也是迫不得已来的 |
I'm Adam. | 我叫亚当 |
Lowell. | 洛厄尔 |
I'm a stay-at-home dad. | 我是全职父亲 |
Four years now, it hasn't changed me at all. | 已经四年了我一点也没变 |
Oh, you got a little something... | 你这里有一点 |
I'm gonna say it has changed you. | 我觉得你还是变了 |
Sorry, I'm a little revved up. | 抱歉我现在有点心焦 |
I just can't believe they're not introducing | 我不敢相信幼儿园 |
any foreign language in kindergarten. | 完全不教外语 |
How can our children compete | 我们的小孩不会说一门流利的外语 |
in a global economy without fluency in a second language? | 怎么去参与全球化竞争 |
You know this school is free, right? | 你知道这个学校是免费的吧 |
Free stuff is not that great. | 免费的都没什么好东西 |
Water is free, | 水是免费的 |
but beer you got to pay for. Hm? | 可啤酒你就得付钱 |
Beer. | 啤酒 |
It's so great to connect on a masculine level again. | 又能跟爷们交往了太好了 |
Where are the regular moms? | 别的普通妈妈呢 |
I-I think I know you, right? | 我好像认识你是吧 |
Didn't you sneak a flask into the school play? | 是你把酒瓶子带进学校戏剧演出的吧 |
Yeah. Yeah. | 是我 |
Marie Faldanado. | 玛丽亚·法达纳多 |
Ah. My kid's in Teddy's class. | 我小孩跟泰迪一个班 |
Hey, uh, did Teddy get invited to Brady's birthday party? | 布雷迪的生日会有邀请泰迪去吗 |
Because my Victor didn't and it's happened before. | 没请我家维克托以前也发生过 |
Yeah, we had Victor over last year, he's a... | 我们去年请了维克托他... |
Oh, yeah, Victor. | 啊那个维克托 |
What? | 怎么了 |
Well, he flushed a couple of | 他把泰迪的几个风火轮玩具车 |
Teddy's Hot Wheels down the toilet, | 扔马桶冲掉了 |
he called my wife a hottie. | 还称呼我老婆为辣妹 |
He was kind of a jackass. | 是个小混蛋 |
I can't believe you'd call my child that word! | 你居然用这个词骂我儿子 |
Hey-hey, isn't it two words? | 那不是两个词吗 |
It's two words, right? | 是两个词的吧 |
And to make up for a lack of funding, we depend on parent volunteers. | 为了弥补我们的资金不足我们需要家长做志愿者 |
I just think of the children. | 我一心只想着孩子们 |
There's not a thing I wouldn't do for them | 为了孩子我愿意做任何付出 |
and I know you feel the same way. | 我知道你也一样 |
No. | 并不是 |
But everyone else has refused to be room parent. | 不过其他人都已经拒绝做家长代表了 |
Great, put me on that list. | 很好我也跟他们一样 |
That's a shame. | 太遗憾了 |
It would also be a shame if i don't teach your daughter to read. | 如果我不教你女儿识字那也是挺遗憾的 |
What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
I said that's a shame. | 我说太遗憾了 |
No, you said something after that. | 不是后面还有 |
I don't think so. | 没有了 |
- Yes, you did... - No, I didn't. | -还有-没有了 |
- Yes, you did. - No, I didn't. | -还有-没有了 |
- Yes, you did... - No, I didn't. | -还有-没有了 |
- Yes, you did. - Nope. | -还有-没有 |
Okay, I'll do it. | 好吧我干 |
Wonderful! | 太好了 |
Your first event is tomorrow's | 第一个活动是明天 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字