本文资料来自网易公开课,自己手动记录。我每晚都会看一节TED演讲,并做一些摘抄。突然想到可以分享出来,让大家都看到。
人生是一场马拉松比赛,别着急,慢慢跑~~ 学习也是,你我共勉!o(*≧▽≦)ツ
下面是我自己摘抄的一些词:
trivial of issues 鸡毛蒜皮的小事
conversational competence 交流能力
engage with ideas 接触创意
hone interpersonal communications skills 发掘人际交往技能
1. Don't multitask 不要三心二意
Don't be half in it and half out of it. 不要身在曹营,心在汉。
There is no reason to learn how to show you're paying attention, if you are in fact paying attention.
根本没必要去学习如何表现你很专心,如果你确实很专心。
Ture listening requires a setting aside of oneself
真正的倾听需要把自己放在一边
Everyone you will ever meet knows something that you don't.
每一个你将要见到的人都有你不知道的东西
2. Don't pontificate 不要好为人师
pundit 专家说教
n 有学问的人,评论家(A person who knows a lot about a particular subject and who often talks about it in public)
3. Use open-ended questions 使用开放式问题
Start your questions with who, what, when, where or how.
If you put in a complicated question, you're going to get a simple answer out.
Let them describle it. They're the ones that know.
Try asking them like, "What was that like?"
试着这样问对方,”那是什么样子?”
4. Go with the flow 顺其自然
That means thoughts will come into your mind and you need to let them go out of your mind.
5. If you don't know, say that you don't know
如果你不知道,就说你不知道
Err on the side of caution. 谨言慎行
Talk should be not cheap 谈话应该是负责任的行为
6. Don't equate your experience with theirs.
不要把自己的经历和他人比较
个人对这一点很感同身受!!!
If they're talking about the trouble they're having at work, don't tell them about how much you hate your job.
It's not the same. It is never the same.
这不一样的,永远不可能一样
All the experiences are individual. more importantly, it is not about you,
任何经历都是独一无二的,更重要的是,这不是在谈论你的事。
Conversations are not a promotional opportunity.
交谈不是用来推销自己的
7. Try not to repeat yourself. 尽量别重复自己的话
It's condescending, and it's really boring.
这很咄咄逼人,也很无聊。
8. Stay out of the weeds.少说废话
What they care about is you, So forget the details. Leave them out.
9. Listening 倾听
Listening perhaps the most, the number one important skill that your could develop.
If your mouth is open, you are not learning.
如果你嘴不停,你就学不到东西
If you can't do that, you're not in a conversation. You're just two people shouting out barely related sentences in the same place.
如果你不这么做,你们就不是在交谈,你们只不过是两个人在同一个地方彼此嚷嚷毫不相关的话。
Most of us don't listen with the intent to understand. We listen with the intent to reply.
我们大多数人都不是为了理解而倾听,我们为了回应而听。
10. Be brief 简明扼要
A good conversation is like a minishirt, short enough to retain interest, but long enough to cover the subject.
好的交谈就像恰到好处的迷你裙,足够短,能够吸引人,又足够长能够包含住主体。
Be interested in other people, Everyone has some hidded, amazing thing about them.
对他人产生兴趣,每个人都有不为人知的精彩。
Go out, talk to people, listen to people, and, most importantly, be prepared to be amazed.
PS:第一次写文,如果有让你学到一些的话,请不要吝啬你的赞和赞赏~
请我吃颗糖呗o(≧口≦)o
【TED】如何成为一个更好的交谈者?