早间新闻第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Fred, what happened? | 弗雷德 出什么事了 |
Good morning. Mitch Kessler, my cohost and partner of 15 years, | 早上好 米奇·凯斯勒 我的联合主播和15年的搭档 |
was fired today for sexual misconduct. | 今日因为不当性行为被解雇 |
My on-air partner, my TV husband, is a sexual predator now? | 我的直播搭档 我的荧屏丈夫现在成了性侵犯者 |
I didn't rape anybody! | 我没有强暴任何人 |
Hannah, you said you were looking for stories | 汉娜 你说明天 |
about strong women tomorrow. | 想请强势的女性来上节目 |
Well, check this out. | 你来看看这个 |
Yeah? | 有事吗 |
You know you have over a million views on your video? | 你知道你的视频观看量破100万了吗 |
We wanna interview you about why the video is going viral. | 我们想采访你 探讨视频走红的原因 |
The Morning Show? | "晨间秀" |
I'm exhausted! | 我太疲惫了 |
完整版请点击 | |
You seem a lot more relaxed today. | 你今天看起来放松多了 |
Yeah, well, this is a whole lot nicer than a coal mine protest, | 是的 这比一场煤矿抗议好太多了 |
I'm not gonna lie. | 我说真的 |
I think people want to trust that the person | 我认为人们想要相信 |
that is telling them the truth about the world is an honest person. | 告知他们世界真相的那个人是个诚实的人 |
This is Cory Ellison. I'm the president of the UBA network. | 我是科利·埃里森 UBA网络的主席 |
早间新闻单词统计
早间新闻高频单词统计
How would you like to come and meet me for a drink | 和我碰面喝上一杯 |
and talk about your future? | 聊聊你的未来怎么样 |
Alex, they were going to replace you. | 艾利克斯 他们要换掉你 |
- What? - He came to me. | -什么-他来找过我 |
They said they wanted to make a change. | 他们说想要做出改变 |
I don't believe you. | 我不相信你 |
Bradley Jackson. | 布莱德利·杰克森 |
Thank you so much for coming to meet me on such short notice. | 谢谢你临时赶过来见我 |
Come on. You're the head of two divisions of a network. | 太客气了 你可是电视网两个部门的大佬 |
You don't have to pretend to appreciate me dropping everything to show up. | 你不用假装欣赏我丢下手里的事情跑来 |
You expect that, right? | 你这么期望的吧 |
I'll have bourbon on the rocks. Thanks. | 我要一杯加冰波本 谢谢 |
So, what's this about? Late night meeting at a hotel... | 到底有何贵干 酒店夜会... |
No, you see, sorry, I'm one of those strange guys | 不是 对不起 我不是那种人 |
who only likes sleeping with women who are actually attracted to him. | 我不会跟被吸引来的女人上床 |
So, no, I'm not hitting on you. | 所以我没想撩你 |
- You see that woman over there? - Yeah. | -看到那边那个女人了吗-看到了 |
That's Cecily. She's my New York assistant. | 那是塞西莉 我的纽约助手 |
I'm sleeping with her. | 我跟她有一腿 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
That was a joke. | 开个玩笑 |
I'm not worried. I don't scare easily. | 没事儿 我不会轻易被吓到 |
- Well, that's abundantly clear. - Thank you. | -看出来了-谢谢 |
- Thank you. - I guess they know you here. | -谢谢-这里的人认识你吧 |
Yeah, I come here a lot. | 对 我是这里的常客 |
So, Bradley, what is your story? | 布莱德利 你都有些什么经历 |
- My story? - Yeah. | -我的经历吗 -对 |
Who knows? I mean, it's probably the same as a lot of people's stories. | 谁知道呢 可能跟很多人的经历相似 |
Kid grows up in the country around a bunch of cows and cornfields | 在乡间田野里长大 有牛群麦田为伴 |
and dreams of a life that's less about manure and more about ideas, | 梦想着少点牛粪 多点主意 |
things that matter. | 多点重要的事情的日子 |
Only to grow up and realize manure matters a whole lot. | 长大后才发现牛粪特别重要 |
Actually, I don't think that's the same as a lot of stories at all. | 其实我觉得你的经历很独特 |
What's your story? | 你的人生经历呢 |
I'm probably not supposed to ask you questions | 也许我不该向你提问 |
'cause you're technically important, but... What the hell? You know? | 毕竟你举足轻重 可是... 谁管那么多啊 |
Wow, being "technically important" is about the best description | "举足轻重"是我身为电视网高层 |
of a network executive I've ever heard. | 听过的最佳描述 |
What is my story? Smart kid, dad left, I took care of my mom, | 我的经历吗 我从小聪明伶俐 爸爸离家出走 我负责照顾妈妈 |
I vowed to own the world one day and | 我发誓要拥有全世界 |
早间新闻中英对照台词本截图
早间新闻中英对照台词本截图
kick everyone's ass into submission. | 让所有人对我俯首称臣 |
How's that working out for you? | 感觉怎么样 |
Pretty well, actually. | 其实挺不错的 |
Well, cheers to that. | 恭喜你了 |
Hell, yeah. | 谢谢 |
So, what do you want from me? | 你想从我这里得到什么 |
Do you treat every business meeting | 你每次参加商务会议 |
like you're being interrogated by an enemy camp? | 都要这么如临大敌吗 |
If you're even a little bit smart, | 要是你稍微聪明点 |
you know that's what all business meetings are. | 你该知道商务会议是什么德行 |
Then why aren't you further along in your career at this point, | 既然你这么有悟性 为什么到了这个节骨眼上 |
if you're so savvy? | 你的职业生涯依然止步不前 |
"At this point"? You mean I'm too old | "这个节骨眼" 你是说我年纪太大 |
to be the young, feisty journalist? | 不能做年轻活跃的记者了 |
I should have landed somewhere more substantial by now? | 我应该做更实质性的工作 |
Maybe. | 也许吧 |
You're incredibly smart, you're interesting, | 你聪明绝顶 幽默风趣 |
you've got that "it" thing we're always looking for in this business. | 你有我们这一行追求的"那种"特质 |
What is it? What's held you back? | 是什么 什么东西拖了你的后腿 |
I don't know. | 我不知道 |
I mean, probably what you see as something "fresh" in me | 也许你在我身上看到的某种"新鲜"的东西 |
is probably what held me back. | 拖了我的后腿 |
I don't think like other people. | 我的思维方式异于常人 |
I say whatever I mean. I don't play games. I don't fit the mold. | 我心直口快 我不喜欢虚与委蛇 我不符合固有模式 |
What mold is that? | 什么模式 |
Any mold, really. | 任何模式 |
Oh, right. A weirdo. | 原来如此 怪胎 |
- What? - I don't mean that in a bad way. | -什么-我不是骂你 |
You just wanted to meet me in person to see if I was crazy or not. | 你就想亲眼看看我疯没疯 |
I can see why you do good interviews. | 我明白你为什么采访这么厉害了 |
Thanks, I do. | 谢谢夸奖 |
So, aside from wondering if you were crazy, | 除了想知道你疯没疯 |
here's the other reason that I wanted to meet you: | 我想见你还出于另一个原因 |
I think we might be able to use you as a | 我觉得我们也许能聘请你 |
field correspondent on The Morning Show. | 来担任"晨间秀"的现场记者 |
What, you might be able to? | 等等 你们"也许能" |
Well, I've looked into your past a little bit. | 我稍微调查了一下你的过去 |
- You have moved jobs a lot. - Yeah. | -你跳过很多次槽-对 |
You have a bit of a colorful local history... | 而且你还有点黑历史... |
Okay, Two-Fucks Jackson is... I can explain that... | 好吧 "两度爆粗杰克森"是... 我可以解释... |
"Two-Fucks" what? | "两度爆粗"什么 |
- What? - What? No, I said it first. | -什么-什么 不是 我先说的 |
No, I was just kidding. | 我只是开个玩笑 |
I definitely wanna hear about Two-Fucks Jackson. | 我很想听听"两度爆粗杰克森"的故事 |
But right now... | 但是现在... |
完整版请点击 | |
right now I'm just trying to decide if I should give you a chance. | 现在我想决定是否该给你一个机会 |
I wanna use this Mitch Kessler scandal to reinvent ourselves. | 我想利用此次米奇·凯斯勒丑闻来改造新闻部 |
I want smart people with fresh perspectives. | 我需要视角新颖的聪明人 |
Are you offering me a job right now? | 你现在要给我一份工作吗 |
Well, I don't wanna step on my producer's toes, | 我可不想得罪我的制片人 |
but I have arranged a meeting for you with Charlie Black tomorrow. | 但是我安排了你明天跟查理·布莱克的会面 |
He's the executive producer of The Morning Show. | 他是"晨间秀"的执行制片人 |
- I know who he is. - Course you do. | -我知道他是谁-当然了 |
Can you be ready for a 9:30 meeting tomorrow morning? | 你能明早9点半去见他吗 |
I can do that. | 没问题 |
Good. | 很好 |
Thank you for this. | 谢谢你 |
That's it? I don't get to hear about Two-Fucks Jackson? | 这就完了 我还想听你讲"两度爆粗杰克森"的故事呢 |
Another night. I gotta start prepping. I take my work really seriously. | 下次吧 我得开始做准备了 我对待工作很严谨的 |
- I knew I liked you. - Hey. | -我就知道我喜欢你-喂 |
You don't know me. | 你不了解我 |
Jason. | 杰森 |
What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
You cannot just come over like this anymore. | 你不能再这样跑来 |
Alex, for fuck's sake, | 艾利克斯 真是醉了 |
I have had our daughter on the phone, freaking out, | 我们的女儿打电话给我 她快要急哭了 |
asking if I know where you are. | 她问我知不知道你在哪 |
Okay, well, here I am. | 别慌 我在这里 |
I'm home, and I'm fine. | 我回家了 安然无恙 |
I'll call Lizzy, and I'll tell her that I'm fine. Thank you. | 我会联系丽兹 我会告诉她我没事 谢谢你 |
Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
I was just... I couldn't sleep. | 我只是... 睡不着觉 |
I couldn't sleep, so I just went for a walk in the park. | 我睡不着觉 就去公园里走了走 |
You went for a walk in the park in the middle of the night? | 你大半夜去公园走了走 |
- Yeah. - In the rain? | -对-还淋着雨 |
- What is going on with you, Alex? - What... | -你怎么回事 艾利克斯-干嘛... |
- Are you okay? - Yes. I'm okay. | -你还好吗-我很好 |
I went for a walk in the middle of the night. | 我大半夜出去散了个步 |
When else can I go for a walk in the park without anybody bothering me? | 不然我还能什么时候出去清净地散步 |
Why are you looking at me like that? I... | 你为什么那么看着我 我... |
Please, I've had the worst day of my life. | 拜托 我刚经历了这辈子最糟心的一天 |
I haven't had a chance to process anything. | 我没机会消化任何事情 |
So I went for a fucking walk. | 所以我他妈出去遛了个弯 |
- Okay, okay. Good. Yes. - It's fine. | -好吧 很好-没什么大不了 |
I will see you tomorrow night for the event. | 明晚活动前再见 |
The fucking event. | 操蛋的活动 |
Yes. I'm looking forward to it as well. | 对 我也非常期待 |
- Are you? - Yeah. Good night. | -真的吗-真的 晚安 |
好莱坞报道 米奇·凯斯勒#我也是#事件披露 &艾利克斯·利维的回应令"晨间秀"收视率暴涨 | |
华尔街日报 米奇·凯斯勒事件余波难平广告客户会否继续支持UBA"晨间秀" | |
纽约时报 深入探究米奇·凯斯勒指控事件 --一位女性讲述与业界陨星的过往 | |
好莱坞报道 米奇·凯斯勒#我也是#事件披露 &艾利克斯·利维的回应令"晨间秀"收视率暴涨 | |
Okay. | 行吧 |
Oh, fuck. | 操 |
Oh, God. | 妈的 |
I pushed all your calls because after the show | 我推了你所有的来电 因为节目之后 |
you'll meet with the UBA PR team to review your speech for tonight. | 你要见UBA公关团队 审查你今晚的演讲内容 |
- They reviewed that last week. - It's from Fred's office. | -他们上周审查过-弗雷德办公室要求的 |
Can't wait to see you get that award. I just got a new dress for it. | 等不及看你得奖了 我特意买了条新裙子 |
I can't wait to see it. | 我很期待 |
Hair and makeup at your house at 3:00. I put it in your calendar. | 发型师和化妆师3点钟到你家 我记到你的日程里了 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字