更美好的事第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

更美好的事第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
What... 怎么了
Hello. 你好
Can... Can I have those? 这些 这些能给我吗
Of course. 当然可以
Yeah. 可以
Your car is messy. 你的车好乱
You got kids. I can tell that. 你肯定有了几个孩子
Yeah, I sure do. 啊 我是有几个孩子
Why are you sleeping in your car? 你怎么在车里睡觉呢
Uh, I'm tired all the time. 我一直都很累
I call it Momstein Bar. 这是作为妈妈的后遗症吧
I try to power nap when I can. 只要有机会我就赶紧打个盹补充能量
Yeah, you got to take them here and there, right, Mama? 啊 你得送他们到处跑 是吧 妈妈
完整版请点击
Yeah. 是的
Oh, I have to go to Staples, remember? 得去史泰博买东西 记得不
You promised. I have to get five things off my list. 你答应过我的 我得买齐清单上的东西
Wait, Mom. Mom, you're passing the Goodwill place. 妈 你驶过了二手店啦
- Mom, pay attention! - Stop! 妈 当心- 停车
Here. Take the jacket. 给 这个外套给你
更美好的事高频词统计

更美好的事高频词
And what size shoe do you wear? 你穿几码的鞋
Thank you. I wear a 8. 谢谢你 我穿8码
Because I... 因为我
I don't know whose this is, 我不知道这是谁的
but these are, like, a 9 or a 10, maybe. 大概是9码或者10码的
Oh, man, you are such a nice lady. 天 你可真是个善良的女士
You're pretty. 你很漂亮
Thank you. You're pretty. 谢谢 你也很漂亮
Oh, no. No. I used to be, 不 我曾经是很漂亮
but you got to take care of yourself... 你得照顾好你自己
You know, get your car washed, 知道吧 洗洗车
get your hair done. 做个头发
How do you think you're going to get a nice man 不然好男人怎么会跟你
to make love to you? 啪啪啪呢
Oh. No. None of that for me. I got rid of him. 这些都不会发生 我已经把他甩了
I'm not talking about a husband. 我不是说老公
I'm talking about a man. 是在说男人
Don't you want a man to be nice to you? 不想有个男人体贴你吗
Yeah. Well... 啊 不过
I told Paisley we could do a vintage photo shoot 我跟佩斯利约好去拍复古的照片了
and I need wardrobe. 而且我还需要一个衣柜
Shut up, Maxie, shut up, Maxie 闭嘴 麦克斯 闭嘴 麦克斯
Shut your face! 闭上你的嘴
Sam, your daughter is a monster. 萨姆 你女儿就是个怪物
You can't just be a mama all the time. 你可以一直只做个好妈妈
You got to sometimes be a lady 你得时不时的做个淑女
with the man putting his full weight on you 让男人全身心的压在你身上
making you feel good. 让你享受
Yeah. 没错
I appreciate that, Diane, 谢谢你告诉我这些黛安
but there is zero time in the mom's schedule 但是作孩子们的母亲
for being a lady. 没有时间去做淑女
Oh, yeah, okay. I hear you with that. 啊 好吧 我懂的
I raised four of my own. 我独自抚养四个孩子
So you know. 所以你懂的
Oh, yeah. I mean, you give them every second you got. 我是说 你时时刻刻都为了他们着想
You take them to school. 送他们上学
You take them to their friend's house 送他们去朋友家
music lessons... 送他们去上音乐课
- Dance class. - Yeah, sports. - 舞蹈课- 是啊 还有各种运动
更美好的事台词本中英对照

更美好的事台词本单词标注
All those activities. 所有的这些活动
Endless. 没完没了
I got my oldest. 我最大的孩子
He's a lawyer back in Minnesota. 在明尼苏达州当律师
- Wow. - Yeah. - 真棒- 是哈
One of them's married in Oregon. 一个在俄勒冈成家了
Two of them are working back east. 两个在东部工作
They got good lives. 他们生活得不错
And you gave that to them. 是你给了他们这一切
Just like you. 就像你一样
And now look at me. 现在你看看我
They leave you with nothing. 他们什么都没给你留下
You got to make time for you, Mama. 你得为自己留一些时间 妈妈
They take everything, 他们拿走了一切
and then you're like me 然后你会变成我一样
hoping you find some nice lady 到时候希望你能碰到一个好心的女人
to give you a jacket. 送你件外套穿
Get out. 下车
What? 什么
What are you doing, Samantha? 你在干嘛 萨曼莎
- Get out. - No way, Mom. - 下车- 没门 老妈
Mom, you can't just leave us here. 你不能就这样把我们扔在这里
There's a bus stop right there. 那边有个公交站
Get on the bus. Take it home. 坐公交 自己回家
Mom, don't be a drama queen. 老妈 不要这么小题大做好吗
That bus doesn't even go to our house. 那路车都不到我们家的
No, it doesn't. 对 是不到
You're going to take the bus to Ventura 你们坐车去文图拉
get out, walk up the hill. 下车 自己走上坡吧
Bye! Bye! Get out! I mean it! 再 见 下车 我说真的
Mom, we're sorry. We don't need anything. 老妈 我们错了 我们什么都不要了
We'll help you with the groceries when we get home. 等到家了 我们帮你收拾东西
Please. 拜托
Shit, I don't know. 狗屎 我不知道
Damn it. 该死
What did the Network say about Eliza again? 电视网怎么说艾丽莎的来着
I don't know. She doesn't pop. Something like that. 不太清楚 不受欢迎 这类的吧
Uhh. I'm sick of all these ladies. 这帮女人真的烦死了
Jen, what did they say about Eliza? 珍 他们觉得伊丽莎怎么样
Um, the note was she's a bummer. 记录显示她总是很扫兴
She is a bummer. 她确实很扫兴
I hate that we circle back to talking about her. 好烦 我们绕了一大圈最后还是讨论她
The network already approved Manning Truesome. 电视网传会用曼宁·特鲁萨姆
Let's just cast her. 咱们不如就选她吧
I'll kill myself first. 那我会先杀了我自己
完整版请点击
- George.- Yeah. - 乔治- 嗯
Is there anyone we haven't thought of? 有没有什么我们没想到的人
All right, look. I have someone. 好吧 我想到一个
Who? 谁呀
She was in a pilot I directed 大约十年前她出演过一部
about ten years ago. She was hilarious. 我执导的剧 她很搞笑
Network fired her because she had no tits. 但是因为没胸被电视网炒了
That's not good. 那就不行了
Who?
- Sam Fox.- I used to jerk off to her. - 萨姆·福克斯- 曾是我的梦中情人
No way. 绝对不行
No way. She's, like, 60 now. 想都别想 她现在看起来 像60岁一样
Possible side effects include nausea, 可能引起的副作用包括恶心反胃
stiffness of joints, thoughts of suicide, 关节僵硬 萌生自杀的念头
diarrhea, and, in rare cases, seizures or death. 腹泻 极少数情况下还会引发癫痫或死亡
Yeah, Sam, can you sound a little more 萨姆 能不能请你在读免责声明的时候
cheerful during the disclaimer? 试着让声音欢快一点
Possible side effects include nausea, 可能引起的副作用包括恶心反胃
stiffness of joints, thoughts of suicide, 关节僵硬 萌生自杀的念头
diarrhea, and, in rare cases, seizures or death. 腹泻 极少数情况下还会引发癫痫或死亡
I'm sorry. 实在不好意思
I'm sorry. I'm trying to sound cheerful about diarrhea. 不好意思 我试着让腹泻听起来欢快一点
I'm sorry. Ahem. Diarrhea, sir. 对不起 腹泻 先生
Oh, diarrhea, everyone. 腹泻 各位
Is it thoughts of suicide and diarrhea, 是会萌生自杀的念头 引起腹泻
or is it thoughts of suicide 还是萌生自杀的念头
and also thoughts of diarrhea? 同时还会让人想拉肚子
There's... 这有
I know, buddy. I'm sorry. 我知道 伙计 抱歉
What does this drug do anyway? 所以这药到底是干嘛的
It's a boner maker. 让人性奋的
Oh. Well, anything for a boner. 好吧 为了性奋我愿意
Yeah, okay. 对 好了
I mean, although, 我是说 尽管
if a guy has a nice hard dick 就算有个帅哥从前面看睾大阴俊
and he has diarrhea squirting out the back, 但是后面各种腹泻各种喷涌
it sort of ruins it, you know what I mean? 也有点毁气氛 你们懂我的意思吧
Just sort of. 就是有一点
Okay, let's go. Is it you? 好吧 开始吧 是你吗
Shit. 我去
Come on. 来吧
Bingo. 对啦
Seriously? 不是吧
Ohh! No, no, no, no, no, 不不不
no, no, no, no, no, no, no! 不不不
Mama, what's happening? 妈妈 怎么了
Honey, I'm sorry. 宝贝儿 对不起
Mom, what did you do? 妈妈 你干嘛了
It's just the smoke detectors. 不过是烟雾报警器
- Oh, my God.- Mama, I'm scared! - 我的天- 妈妈 我怕
- It's okay.- Mom, call Dad right now! - 没事- 妈妈 马上给爸爸打电话
- No!- What's going on? - 不- 怎么回事
Who are all those people in there? 那都是谁啊
Who cares? Are we going to die right now? 管他呢 我们是要死了吗
You idiot! It's just a frigging smoke detector! 你这白痴 只是该死的烟雾报警器
Shut up! 你闭嘴
Everybody, stop! 全都住口
I am so, so, so sorry. 真的非常非常对不起
My God, this is so embarrassing. 我天 这真是太尴尬了
Shut up, Max! Mommy's doing her best! 闭嘴 麦克斯 妈妈已经尽力了
Mom, call Dad. 妈妈 给爸爸打电话
The firemen are going to want to talk to Dad. 消防员想和爸爸对话
I can talk to the firemen! 我能跟消防员讲清楚
I don't need your fucking father! 我才不需要你们那该死的爸爸
I can talk to a fireman by myself! 我自己就能跟消防员讲
I mean, I can send you out for any audition that you want, 我是说 你想参加任何试镜 我都能送你去
but you have to be careful about burning yourself out. 但你还是要注意别让自己太累了
I think personally that it's better 我个人认为每个月还是
to go out for just a few things every month. 只出去忙几件事比较好
You know, just seem more selective. 你懂的 这样看起来更有选择性
The interesting thing about you 你有趣的地方就在于
is that you can play a good range age-wise. 你可以出演的年龄跨度很大
Oh, definitely. I can play up to 25 的确 上至25岁轻熟
and really down to 16. 下至16岁清纯 我都能驾驭
Phone call. 你的电话
- I'm meeting.- It's Jen Abrams. - 我正在会谈- 珍·艾布兰打来的

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(更美好的事第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计)