纸牌屋第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

纸牌屋第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
It's there for leverage, 这是谈判的条件
so that we can lock downperformance standards. 成绩标准就能拍板定案
You don't toss around their right tocollective bargaining like a poker chip. 不能把他们的劳资谈判权利当作玩牌的筹码
If we don't, they won't budge. 不这么做,他们不会妥协
Has Marty Spinella seen this? 马帝史皮奈拉看过了吗?
Not in the version I showed him. 还没有
-So you lied to his face?-No. - 所以你当面骗他?- 没有
I revised the parameters of my promise. 我修改我的承诺范围
-Which is lying.-Which is politics. - 就是说谎- 这是政治
The sort you're well-versed in, Bob. 你最厉害的地方,鲍伯
Here's some politics for you. 这才是政治
I allow this to go to the floor,I get murdered next election. 我让这个提案提交国会下届就不用选了
This is coming from the President. 这是总统的命令
完整版请点击
Last time I checked,I was still a Democrat, Frank, 就我所知我以前还是民主党,法兰
and you were, too.Are you telling me the President isn't? 你也是你是在说总统不是吗?
Because he's acting a hellof a lot like a Republican. 因为他的表现活像共和党
I thought Bob was on our team. 我以为鲍伯是同一阵线
Just sit him down with the President.Ten minutes. 就让他跟总统会面十分钟
We won't touch collective bargaining. 我们不会谈到劳资谈判
纸牌屋单词统计

纸牌屋高频单词统计
Are you interested in my advice on this, 你想知道我的看法
or you just want meto deliver the message? 还是只要我传话?
I'm always interested in your advice, Frank. 我一直很重视你的看法,法兰
Birch is right.You're going to burn a lot of bridges. 柏许没错你会失去很多的支持
The President should at least sit downwith him and let him make his case. 总统应该至少和他面谈听听他的想法
You tell Bob I'm happy to schedulea meeting with the President 你跟鲍伯说我很乐意安排他和总统见面
once he's set a dateto put this bill on the floor. 等他定下这项提案提交国会的日期后
The President can fuck himself. 去他的总统
This is the platform. It's what he ran on. 这是他执政的政纲
I don't give a shit what he ran on.He can't steamroll the House. 我不管他是什么政纲他不能用权力影响众议院
And don't forget,you work for me, Frank, not him. 还有不要忘记你是帮我工作,法兰
If he wants something on the floor,he's gonna have to talk to me directly. 如果他想把提案提交国会就得直接跟我谈
I know you take a lot ofpride in your manhood, Bob, 我知道你对你的男子气概很自豪,鲍伯
and it's impressive, 令人佩服
but as big as it is,Linda can still shut the door on it. 不论有多大琳达还是能让你吃闭门羹
Tell Vasquez the bill is dead. 跟瓦克斯说这项提案胎死腹中了
That's not the first timehe's pulled that stunt on me. 这不是他第一次做这样的事
Probably should have held my tongue, 也许我不该多嘴
but I just couldn't resist the chanceto see him shrivel. 但我无法抗拒看见他束手无策的机会
-Good morning.-Frank. - 早安- 法兰
Mr. President. 总统先生
Linda. 琳达
Let's strike the anti-collective bargainingprovision from the bill. 删除提案里的反劳资谈判的条款
Linda and I have talked it over,and I think she's right on this. 琳达和我商量过我觉得她的想法是对的
Tell Bob he can come bytomorrow afternoon. 跟鲍伯说他可以明天下午过来
Sir, respectfully, I do not thinkyou should give him the satisfaction. 总统,恕我直言你不应该让他予取予求
-Well, give me a reason.-Makes us appear weak. - 给我一个理由- 让我们看起来很脆弱
This is an opportunity for youto establish your supremacy. 这是你建立优势的机会
We should seize it. 应该把握机会
But without Birch's cooperation,we're fighting an uphill battle 如果没有柏许的合作我们会很辛苦
before we even get the bill to the floor.Frank, we discussed this. 才能将提案提交国会法兰,我们讨论过
Sir, ifyou give in now, 总统,如果你现在让步
Birch will walk all over youfor the next four years. 未来四年柏许都会踩在你头上
I can get this bill on the House floor as is.I promise you. 我保证能让提案提交众议院
All right, Frank. Show me what you can do. 好,法兰让我瞧瞧你的本事
Thank you, Mr. President. 谢谢,总统先生
That was her trying to take credit for my idea. 她竟想夺走我的功劳
Advice she wouldn't take from me.Unacceptable. 她不愿意听我的意见太过分了
I will not allow her to sell my goodswhen she cuts me out of the profits. 我不会让她占我便宜拿走我的好处
I specifically told her no interviews. 我很明白告诉她不准接受专访
纸牌屋中英对照台词本截图

纸牌屋中英对照台词本截图
She disobeyed me, not just once. 她不理我的命令,不只一次
At least eight times in the past month. 上个月至少有八次
She stays, Tom. 她不会走的,汤姆
She has no respect for my authority,Margaret. 她完全不尊重我的职权玛格莉特
I said she stays. 我说她不会走
There are rules.There's a way of doing things. 这里有规定,有做事的方式
If I have a reporter who won't listen... 如果记者不听话…
Two freshmen girlsare moving into their dorm room together. 两个大一女生一起搬进宿舍
One of them's from Georgia,one of them's from Connecticut. 一个来自乔治亚州一个来自康乃迪克州
Girl from Connecticut'shelping her mother put up curtains. 康乃迪克州的女孩在帮她的母亲挂窗帘
Girl from Georgia turns to them and says,"Hi. Where y'all from?" 乔治亚州的女孩转过身问“你好,你们来自哪里?”
Girl from Connecticut says,"We're from a place 康乃迪克州的女孩说“我们
"where we know not to end asentence with a preposition. " “不会把前置词放在句子最后”
Girl from Georgia says,"Beg my pardon. 乔治亚州的女孩说“对不起
"Where y'all from... “你们来自哪里…
"Cunt?" “婊子?”
You heard that one before? 你有听过这个吗?
A version of it. With softer language. 不一样的版本用词没有那么粗俗
Tom, we don't need peoplewho follow the rules. 汤姆,我们不需要遵守规定的员工
We need people with personality. 我们需要有个性的员工
We want Zoe's face, her energy. 我们要乔伊的脸孔还有她的活力
We want to get her onTV as much as possible. 我们要她尽量上电视
It helps us cut through the noise. 可以帮我们铺路
See what I'm saying? 懂我的意思吗?
I hear you, Margaret. 听到了,玛格莉特
Thank you, Tom. 谢谢你,汤姆
Thank you. 谢谢你
Come in. 进来
I thought... 我以为…
I wanted to say hi to Evelyn. 我本来想问候艾薇琳
Evelyn? 艾薇琳?
This was her office. 这以前是她的办公室
I don't think she works here anymore. 她没有在这里工作了
Gillian Cole.I came on board a couple weeks ago. 吉莉安柯尔几周前来到公司的
Gillian. WorldWell. 吉莉安,世安
-Yeah.-I've heard great things. Remy Danton. - 是的- 风评很不错,瑞米丹顿
You work with Claire? 你和克莱儿一起工作?
In a way. 可以这样说
-Hello, Remy.-Claire. - 你好,瑞米- 克莱儿
-I see you've met Gillian.-Yes, just now. - 你见过吉莉安了- 是的,刚刚认识
She's doing fantastic work for us,as you can see. 如你所见她的工作表现很出色
Red is completed wells,green, potential sites, 红色是完成的井绿色是可能的地点
yellow, approved sites,and blue are the filtration centers. 黄色是许可的地点蓝色是过滤中心
Nice. So you liking it here? 很棒,你喜欢这里吗?
Yeah. My staff and I are loving it. 我的属下和我都很喜欢
完整版请点击
Claire's opened a lot of doors for us. 克莱儿给我们很多机会
Sounds like Claire. 听来像克莱儿
Shall we head to my office? 要去我的办公室吗?
-Gillian, nice to meet you.-Nice to meet you. - 吉莉安,很高兴认识你- 很高兴认识你
What happened? 怎么回事?
Things got complicated. 事情变复杂了
SanCorp was in a difficult situation. 善可工业有危机
I would have thought you'd step upwhen things were difficult, 我以为有危机时你会挺身而出
not hold the donation hostage. 不会影响捐款
Well, things are less complicated now.The donation is back on the table. 现在情况比较缓和捐款数目有增加
I had to fire half my staff. 我必须开除公司一半的人
Now you can hire them back. 你能请他们回来
SanCorp is preparedto double its initial commitment. 善可工业准备好加倍头笔资助
$1.5 million, lump sum, this quarter. 本季总额150万
-Why?-Public relations. Same as before. - 为什么?- 公共关系,按照往例
And what do they want from Francis? 他们想要法兰斯什么?
Things are square with Frank.We're only talking about the CWl. 法兰那边搞定了现在只谈净水创权
But why double it? 但为何加倍?
Because I said they should. 因为我说应该加倍
The more they give, the more you can do.The more you can do, the better they look. 他们给的越多,你能做得更多他们就越有面子
And that's why they hired Glendon Hill,to make them look good. 所以他们雇用葛兰顿希尔让他们有面子
And they also hired youto get traction in Congress. 他们也雇用你在国会里穿针引线
Not in this case. 这次不一样
We want a long-term partnership, Claire. 我们要长期合作关系,克莱儿
This is an investment in the future. 这是未来的投资
We're not attaching strings. 我们没有要攀关系
I'll think about it. 我会考虑一下
They'd really love to move quickly on this. 他们想尽快决定
I said I'll think about it. 我说了我会考虑
Madeleine, you have to email me this shit.I need it in writing. 麦德琳,你要寄电子邮件给我我需要书面资料
And with more than an hour's notice. 一小时前才通知
Yeah, I know that, but you have tounderstand we have a plan. 我知道,但是你要明白我们有一个计划
We have a way that we do this,and when you... 我们有做事的方式,当你…
Okay. 好的
Fine. 算了
Yeah. Yeah. Bye. 好,再见
Madeleine has decided to havea spur-of-the-moment trip to Orlando 麦德琳心血来潮决定到奥兰多一趟
with her latest eHarmony catch. 跟交友网站认识的人去
-No heads-up, no warning.-The kids? - 没有任何警告- 孩子们怎么办?
They get out of school at 2:30. 他们两点半放学
I can do the Shipbuilder's meeting. 我能参加造船工业会的会议
-You sure?-Yeah, it's just their public affairs team. - 你确定吗?- 是啊,只是他们的公关组
I'll brief you,and then you can call them tomorrow. 我能向你报告然后明天你再连络他们
Go get your kids. 去接你的孩子
Hey. 你好
Remy came by this morning. To the office. 瑞米今早有过来办公室
-What does he want?-The donation's back on the table. - 他要做什么?- 捐款死灰复燃
They've doubled it to $1.5 million. 他们加倍到150万
-You said no, right?-I didn't. - 你拒绝了,对吗?- 我没有
He doesn't want anything from you, Francis. 他什么都不要,法兰斯
Come on, Claire. You know better than that. 拜托你,克莱儿别那么天真了
I specifically asked. 我问过了
Maybe not right now,but look, I invented this guy, all right? 也许不是现在但是我创造了这个人
-It's a slippery slope.-Think ofwhat I can do with this money. - 他很狡猾- 想想这笔钱的用途
I can hire back the people I let go. 我能把解雇的员工请回来
I can help accelerate the fundingfor the projects that Gillian has brought in. 也能增加吉莉安计划的资金

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(纸牌屋第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计)